Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files

+4
Dr Blight
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
8 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The P-Files - Page 5 Empty Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Dr Blight wrote:"Who cares what kind of value it has. It isn't yours, so give it back! What's your problem anyway?! She didn't do anything to you!" Chitin yelled out, stepping forward.

"STOP YELLIN' AT ME!!!!" The Griffon roared, his eye moving rapidly back and forth in it's socket, scanning his surroundings. "Didn't do nothing? Didn't do nothing?! Lady, that pony startled the buckin' Tartarus out of me."

Happy Trails glances up from the floor. "Sorry."

Then Whisper giggled, and the Griffon's eye focused on her, "Are you laughin' at me? Are you laughin' at me?" and to himself he muttered, "Hah hah. A funny guy, ain't I. Just so funny. Just sooooo funny. She thinks I'm funny? I'll show her funny... her an' that Mocha-thing..."

Demonu wrote: "We're just fellow train passengers like yourself." Clue Seeker said in a loud voice. "Now kindly drop the necklace and return to your cabin before one of us gets hurt."

An idea flashed through Clue Seeker's thoughts. "You wouldn't want Mighty Mike to know that one of his employees got kicked out of the train for public disturbance and leave his shipment unsupervised, now would you?"

"Back to the cabin? Back to the buckin' cabin?!" The Griffon slammed one fist against the hallway wall, cracking the wood. He shook the other fist at Clue Seeker, the necklace rattling in his claws. "I HATE THAT TINY BUCKIN' CABIN AND THIS TINY BUCKIN' TRAIN! SHOULD'VE SENT THE DRAGON!" -And then to himself, "But the boss won't be happy, will he?" The Griffon grimaced, "He'll already know I got angry again... this was supposed ta be my chance... show I could control myself... good behavior... BUT I HATE THIS BUCKIN' TRAIN!"
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Ramsus wrote:Her attention returned to Clue Seeker and Buck (the Griffon) she added, "I've heard Mike doesn't like that hearing sort of thing at all. But then, we don't have to tell you that do we Buck?"

Buck's one good eye fixed on Whisper. "You know my name?"

Cardbo wrote:"These public relations disaster can not only be expensive, but costly"

The eye spun on Coffee Mug, and Buck backed up another step, shaking his head, "Why didn't he send the PR guy? Should've sent the PR guy, that Dragon should be here - not me - the buckin' Dragon, but noooo..."
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 pm

"Oh deer gods! He's looking at me! Keep calm. Calm Whisper. Calm." she thought. Whisper nods and says, "That and more." She had wanted to say more. Maybe give another request for him to drop the pendant and come talk to them later or something but, she just couldn't manage forcing it out of her mouth. She was having trouble just suppressing the urge to hide behind one of the others.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:35 am

Coffee decides to try a new tack. "Sounds like you've got a lot of problems, here. Problems with your boss. Problems with the current situation. And you could just walk away from it all. Put down the gem and walk away. Maybe take a vacation somewhere nice. No one's hurt, and I don't think Miss Trails here will press charges here.

Coffee nods in the direction of Happy Trails. "Will you?" Coffee turns back to the griffin. "And you showed quite a bit restraint here. That's a win in my book."

OOC: Now its time to roll my horrible persuasion check. I'm spending my Magic Point to give myself +10
Persuasion + 5 + 10
Roll(1d20)+15:
1,+15
Total:16
OOC: Just not my day.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:39 am

"Now now," Clue Seeker said with a calming voice, "we don't want any trouble. Just give the train attendant her necklace back and back away slowly."

Seeing that the griffon was getting confused, Clue Seeker tried a different approach: appeal to his emotions. "Come now, Buck, was it? Let's just calm down and think about this. You don't have to get angry. Show to us, your boss and yourself that you can be the bigger man. Euh... griffon."

Space being reserved while waiting for some results and to see wether or not I have to make a skill check.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Cardbo wrote:No one's hurt, and I don't think Miss Trails here will press charges here.

Coffee nods in the direction of Happy Trails. "Will you?"

Happy shook her head vigorously, taking a deep breath. "Nope. Charges? What charges? I don't see any charges. Do you see any charges? I don't see any charges -Nope. No charges here."

((Did you just roll a critical fail on that Persuasion Check, Cardbo?

Hmmm...

I'm going to wait for Dr Blight to post first before I have Buck respond, but this is going to be interesting.))

XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:02 am

I rolled a 13. 13(roll)+10(stealth)+10(magic point)=33. Will that do? Using my magic point.
Chitin dropped low to the ground, keeping quiet. She snuck along behind her allies at first. Her horn flared up for a moment as she telepathically spoke to Clueseeker. "I'm worried he might hurt Happy if he gets worked up, can you try to keep his attention for a bit?" With that, Chitin began to sneak along the wall of the hallway, choosing the side where Buck's eye was bad, moving towards the frightened train attendant. Reaching over, she gave the frightened mare a little tap, covering her mouth with a hoof before gesturing for her to follow quietly and letting go, guiding her back along the wall.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Cardbo wrote:"Sounds like you've got a lot of problems, here. Problems with your boss. Problems with the current situation. And you could just walk away from it all. Put down the gem and walk away. Maybe take a vacation somewhere nice. No one's hurt, and I don't think Miss Trails here will press charges here.

"And you showed quite a bit restraint here. That's a win in my book."

"Problems?" Buck's one good eye locks on Coffee Mug, "Problems?! You want me to - walk away - from this? You want me to just put everything down and walk away?" and to himself, "Nowhere to walk away. On a buckin' train. Got a job to do, can't walk away. Boss's countin' on me, can't let him down..."

Then Buck's eye goes wide. "Restraint? You want to see some buckin' restraint?"

Demonu wrote:"Now now," Clue Seeker said with a calming voice, "we don't want any trouble. Just give the train attendant her necklace back and back away slowly."

Seeing that the griffon was getting confused, Clue Seeker tried a different approach: appeal to his emotions. "Come now, Buck, was it? Let's just calm down and think about this. You don't have to get angry. Show to us, your boss and yourself that you can be the bigger man. Euh... griffon."

In a split second, Buck bounds forward, clearing the distance between him, Clue Seeker, Coffee Mug, and Whisper before they can react. In his rush, he actually pounces over both Happy Trails and Chitin, his attention focused fully on the others. He doesn't seem to even notice Chitin had snuck up alongside the train attendant and started to lead her back along the hall.

The Griffon lands in front of the party - with Chitin and Happy behind him - and looming up over the others, his head nearly hitting the ceiling, he growls, "I am the bigger griffon," ringing Happy's necklace in his talons, he stretches out his arms, his fists hitting either wall of the hall. "And that's the problem. THIS TRAIN ISN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR ME!"

Buck roars in your faces, and the force of his roar knocks Clue Seeker and Whisper flat on their backs as Coffee Mug stands his ground. ((Athletics check, Demonu and Ramsus failed. Take 2 damage each from hitting the floor, hard))

"Everything closing in..." Buck mutters to himself, breathing hard, wincing, his eye rolling around in every direction, "Can't take this..."

Back in the direction of the reserved room, you hear some shuffling and then two more ponies glance out. They both have grey coats, purple manes, and black sunglasses, and you hear one mutter to the other, "He's having another one of his episodes again." And the other mutters back, "Yep."

((Just a recap, but currently Chitin and Happy are behind Buck; Clue Seeker, Whisper, and Coffee Mug are before him; Coffee Mug is on his hooves; and Clue Seeker and Whisper are both on their backs, staring up at one disgruntled griffon. I think that just about covers the situation))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Whispers stares up, shaking and plainly terrified, says, "ow." and.....begins crying and softly sobbing.

((Does this require Persuasion? Because I'm not really sure if there's a specific goal there aside from just making Buck feel bad. Still, guess I'll roll it in case. Persuasion: 9+15= 24.))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:07 pm

"I'm sorry to have to do. Face the judgement of the night sky!" Blue energy weaves swirl about the griffin and fade into him.

OOC:
[-2] Judgement Of The Night Sky(Condemn)
Target creature is subjected to your Condemnation (save ends). While subjected to your Condemnation, you deal 1d8 damage to the creature whenever it deals damage.

Initiative.
Roll(1d20)+0:
9,+0
Total:9

For my 5 combat talents I'm taking.
[+3] Piercing Moonbeam(Draw Blood)
Target creature suffers 1 ongoing damage (save ends)

[+1] Stellar Energy(Gather Energy)
On your next turn, you may take 2 standard actions. You cannot use this talent two turns in a row.

[-2] Judgement Of The Night Sky(Condemn)
Target creature is subjected to your Condemnation (save ends). While subjected to your Condemnation, you deal 1d8 damage to the creature whenever it deals damage.

[-2] Night Blindness (Harrowing)
Target creature suffers a -4 penalty to its next saving throw.

[-3] Eclipse (Despair)
Deal 2d12 to all enemies with save-ends effects.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Chitin stopped moving along the wall for a moment when the griffon leaped over them. She thought for a moment before looking at Happy. "Things look like they're getting dangerous. I intended to get you back to our cabin to keep you safe but doesn't look like that will be happening." Chitin motioned behind them at the way cleared by the Griffon. "I won't blame you if you want to get out of here. You could try going that way to the next car now that it's clear. Or maybe into one of the other rooms in this one?" Having said her piece, Chitin stood up and moved over to the center of the hallway. She shifted her stance to a ready crouch. A soft sliding sound came from the pack on her back. The flap came open as two daggers slid out of the bag and fell. Chitin catching one in her mouth, the other suddenly levitating as her horn flared up with magic. It floated quickly about her like a bee.

((I rolled a 19 for initiative! Very Happy or are we letting our ponyhandler roll our initiative? I'm taking:

[+3] Draw Blood
Target creature suffers 1 ongoing damage (save ends)

[+1] Stab
Deal 1d10 damage to target creature.

[-2] Where it Hurts – Free Action (Press the Attack)
Trigger - You attack an enemy suffering from a save-ends effect.
The triggering attack deals 1d12 extra damage.

[+1] Invigorating Strike (Covering Strike)
Deal 1d8 damage to target creature and target ally gains 5 temporary hit points.

[-2] Punishing Blow - Immediate Reaction
Trigger – An enemy damages one of your allies with an attack.
Effect – Deal 1d12 damage to the triggering enemy.))
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:10 pm

((Initiative: 18 +4 from oh wait no. Right, just 18 then.

[0] Channel Mind
Target ally can use one of their (-) talents as a free action. They spend your PiPs instead of theirs to pay the talent’s pip cost.

[+2] Perfect Focus
You gain resist 3 until the end of your next turn. At the start of your next turn, if you have not taken damage since you last used this ability, you gain 2 more pips.

[-5] Pincer Maneuver
You and target ally can each take a standard action.

[-10] Royal Command
You and up to four allies can take a Standard Action. If that action deals damage, it deals 1d8 additional damage.

[-8] Second Sunrise
You and all allies gain 2d10 hp and make a saving throw with a +5 bonus.))

Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Dr Blight wrote:
"Things look like they're getting dangerous. I intended to get you back to our cabin to keep you safe but doesn't look like that will be happening." Chitin motioned behind them at the way cleared by the Griffon. "I won't blame you if you want to get out of here. You could try going that way to the next car now that it's clear. Or maybe into one of the other rooms in this one?"

Happy nodded grimly, glancing back and forth between Buck, Chitin, and the exit. She didn't say a word, but took off down the hallway, away from where the fighting was soon to break out. As she ran past Mike's reserved cabin, the two grey ponies with the sunglasses stepped out, placing themselves behind Chitin. They ignored Happy completely, muttering amongst themselves.

"Well this isn't going well."

"Ya think?"

"What do we do now?"

"Back up Mr. Buck, what else?"

As Coffee Mug summoned waves of blue energy around Buck, the two new-comers prepared to join the fight if one started - and it looked to start soon.

((Still waiting for Demonu before I have Buck's reaction and we get started, but I wanted to add this bit real quick too. For those interested in what the new guys look like, they both basically look something like this:

Spoiler:

Gotta love pictures!))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 pm

So I suppose we're now officially in combat and it's too late for me to roll any last skill check?

Anyway, if we're fighting, then I roll a 7 for initiative (crap...)

Combat talents I'm using:
1) [+1] Paranoia (Convincing Argument) --> target creature makes an attack against a creature of your choice. The target chooses which attack to use.

2) [+2] Perfect Focus (A Clear Mind) --> You gain resist 3 until the end of your next turn. At the start of your next turn, if you have not taken damage since you last used this ability, you gain 2 more pips.

3) [+1] Gather Energy (Crazy Prepared) --> On your next turn, you may take 2 standard actions. You cannot use this talent two turns in a row.

4) [-1] Valor (Pull Yourself Together) --> Target ally regains 1d10 HP and gains +1d6 damage until the end of your next turn.

5) [-3] Misdirection (I Wouldn't Do That) --> Immediate Interrupt
--> Trigger – An enemy hits you with an attack
--> The triggering attack hits a random enemy instead.

Current HP: 28
Current PiPs: 4
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:45 am

When Buck saw Whisper start to cry, he paused. He put one clawed hand to his head and closed his one good eye. "Hey, lady, I... I didn't..."

But before he could say anything more, Coffee Mug yelled, "Face the judgement of the night sky!" Blue energy weaves swirled about the Griffin, and as they faded into him, Buck's eye shot open, rolling around in its socket, taking in all the cramped walls, the tight hallway, the roof closing in over his head. "Everything closing in... Can't get out... Can't get away... Everything... Closing... In..."

He smashed his fists against the hallway walls, tossed back his head, and roared in frustration, "I HATE THIS BUCKIN' TRAIN!"

((Alright guys, here's the turn order:

Chitin
Whisper
Buck and Company
Coffee Mug
Clue Seeker

Be sure to post your current PiP and HP totals OOC after each attack.

Also, since you're fighting in a tight hallway, this is going to get a bit complicated.

The fight is currently split in two portions. One half of the fight is Whisper, Clue Seeker, and Coffee Mug vs. Buck. The other half is Buck and his Agents vs. Chitin. You can only effect characters in your portion of the fight.

Only two characters can stand side-by-side and attack at the same time in the hallway. That means that Whisper, Clue Seeker, and Coffee Mug will have to choose who uses offensive attacks each turn, as only two of them can. The other can use any attack that doesn't target an enemy - and you can switch who attacks and who supports between turns.

Chitin doesn't have that problem as she's on the other side of Buck - but on the downside (or upside, depending on how you see it) she's the only one that can currently reach (and be reached by) Buck's agents.

That typed, if anypony wants to spend a turn and a Precision/Athletics check to slip/force your way past Buck, you can either support Chitin or join up with the rest of the party - depending on who you are (but Buck might get a swing on you if you're not careful).

Please post any questions or concerns in the OOC thread, and let's get ready to RUUUUUUUUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLE!!!

Chitin goes first - and don't forget you can try a role-play action if you want. I'd allow Persuasion, Perception, etc. checks to be part of a free action, as long as they're within reason.

Now then-

FIGHT!))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:51 am

((I got another 19! Oh god, I'm gonna get like a 2 later when I really need a good roll and get hit by a runaway vegetable cart or something aren't I? Anyway, 19((roll))+11((persuasion))=30))
Chitin flicked an ear hearing talking behind her and turned to face the two ponies in black. She frowned somewhat at having not noticed them before but was relieved to see they hadn't tried to stop Happy. "I'm going to guess you guys work for Big Mike too? No chance I can convince you to let this fight go? Bosses don't usually take too kindly to their stuff getting stolen because all the guards were sleeping off concussions." The dagger floating beside Chitin's head flashed with magic, that was the only warning it gave before it lashed out like a bullet. It slashed across cloth and hide, trailing a stream of blood behind it before shooting up in an arc over the two ponies and returning to its owner's side.((+3, Draw Blood. Aimed at the one on the right.)) Chitin dropped to her ready crouch again. "Is this really worth the trouble?"
((30 HP, 7 Pips.))
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:17 am

((Does that mean Whisper won't be able to effect Chitin with Royal Command or Second Sunrise?
No worries about who is on defense since Whisper doesn't even have any offensive abilities.))

Whisper, not even noticing that fighting had started, just continued to sob quietly.

(Perfect Focus. HP:28. PiPs: 6.)

((Edit: Wait....if Whisper is on defense does this mean Buck can't get to her? Because....haha, Perfect Focus is gonna end up as 4 PiPs every time. Awesome. Way to efficiently utilize the terrain by sitting there being "useless" Whisper.))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:12 am

Ramsus wrote:((Does that mean Whisper won't be able to effect Chitin with Royal Command or Second Sunrise?))

((Yep.))

Ramsus wrote:((Edit: Wait....if Whisper is on defense does this mean Buck can't get to her?))

((Yep.

-Unless Buck decides to beat his way through the others just to get at you, which shouldn't happen unless you really tick him off))

Dr Blight wrote:Chitin flicked an ear hearing talking behind her and turned to face the two ponies in black. She frowned somewhat at having not noticed them before but was relieved to see they hadn't tried to stop Happy. "I'm going to guess you guys work for Big Mike too? No chance I can convince you to let this fight go? Bosses don't usually take too kindly to their stuff getting stolen because all the guards were sleeping off concussions." The dagger floating beside Chitin's head flashed with magic, that was the only warning it gave before it lashed out like a bullet. It slashed across cloth and hide, trailing a stream of blood behind it before shooting up in an arc over the two ponies and returning to its owner's side.((+3, Draw Blood. Aimed at the one on the right.)) Chitin dropped to her ready crouch again. "Is this really worth the trouble?"

The two ponies in black stared at Chitin, glanced at the bloody blade floating above Chitin's head, then turned to one another.

"Worth it?"

"I'm thinking no." The one on the right rubbed his cut flank, "That knife's pretty sharp."

"What do we do about...?" The one on the left nodded towards Buck.

The other shrugged. "Moral support?"

"Moral support."

They started to back off while raising their hooves in the air.

"Wooh!"

"Buck!"

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Buck throws down Happy's necklace, glaring at the others and snarling, dropping down on all fours and kicking at the ground like a bull ready to charge. "Was just trying to lay low until we got to buckin' Orreigns," he mutters, his eye rolling back and forth, focusing on each pony, the walls, the ceiling - his voice a low rumble, "It's the truth. Didn't want to buckin' see nopony, hear nopony, think a' nopony. Was just gonna lay low..."

He shakes himself like a dog, his black and red feathers bristling up. There's a flash of blue light, and Coffee Mug's spell dissipates.

"Didn't work out too well..."

((Buck shook off the Condemnation.

Also guys, check the OOC thread, I want to reconsider something))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:34 pm

OOC
Hey guys, I'm all for beating this griffon in combat but let's take a look from a different perspective, shall we?

We're fighting in a small corridor against a burly griffon. Granted, he did "assault" the train attendant and snatched her necklace but we're still fighting 4 against 1 (MW, where are you?) on a crowded train.

All I'm saying is that I could attempt 1 final try to talk him down. With 13 Persuasion and The Stare, I have a fair shot at succeeding at it too.

But if you guys rather want to try out the combat system (we'll need to do so eventually), we can roll with that. Just keep in mind that everything can have repercussions, even beating up a bully.

Anyway, Clue Seeker only goes after Coffee Mug so let's see how it plays out
/OOC

On a different topic, I noticed Coffee Mug used a combat talent before combat had actually started. I don't think that's even possible...

Last edited by Demonu on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 pm

((Honestly I don't think he's calm enough to listen to reason of any sort. Someone could Kindness blast him but, otherwise I think we're subdoing him down to a talkable state.))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:24 pm

OOC:Coffee's using Stellar Energy.
[+1] Stellar Energy(Gather Energy)
On your next turn, you may take 2 standard actions. You cannot use this talent two turns in a row.

Coffee closes his eyes for a moment. When he opens them, there is a slight glow to them.

HP:30
Pips: 3
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:58 pm

As Clue Seeker was knocked on his back by the griffon's lion roar, something snapped. Or rather, something resurfaced. Something that Clue Seeker had buried in his mind to the point of almost having forgotten about it. He had had enough.

"How dare you..." Clue Seeker muttered softly as he crawled back to his hooves. He lifted his head and looked Buck straight in the eyes.

"You will stop this instant!" said Clue Seeker in a voice that dripped with a kind of authority he wouldn't expect from himself. "And you will APOLOGIZE to the train attendant and return to your cabin."

His eyes closed for an instant before being spurred wide open with an intense gaze. "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Roll for Persuasion [19 + 13 Persuasion = 32] Too bad it's not my cutie mark or else it would have been a Cutie Mark critical Sad
Anyway, I also spend my magic point to activate The Stare, adding a +20 to my Persuasion roll for a total of 52.
(also for added role play flavor ^^)

Hp: 28
PiPs: 4
Standard action: use Persuasion to stop combat.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:18 pm

OOC:I don't know if Coffee can actually do this since it not technically his turn, but he's going to add his magic point to Clue's Roll (+10)

Coffee gives the Griffin his best stink eye.

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Cardbo wrote:OOC:I don't know if Coffee can actually do this since it not technically his turn, but he's going to add his magic point to Clue's Roll (+10)

It doesn't have to be your turn (in combat) to aid someone. But you might want to hold on to that magic point and see if a 52 cannot drive the griffon back. Magic point bonuses can be given after the DM says the initial result won't beat the DC.

Well, Xandzero2 might say otherwise if this would result in him having to double post/retcon/edit previous posts.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Demonu wrote:
Cardbo wrote:OOC:I don't know if Coffee can actually do this since it not technically his turn, but he's going to add his magic point to Clue's Roll (+10)

It doesn't have to be your turn (in combat) to aid someone. But you might want to hold on to that magic point and see if a 52 cannot drive the griffon back. Magic point bonuses can be given after the DM says the initial result won't beat the DC.

Well, Xandzero2 might say otherwise if this would result in him having to double post/retcon/edit previous posts.

I'm not sure if I can even take an action at this point. I already took an action on my turn, but I don't know if using a magic points counts as taking an action.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next