The P-Files

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Ramsus on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:28 pm

"Ooh, that sounds totally neat. I've heard Hoofululu is like totally lovely and stuff. I dunno about going without light though, unless you got one of these." Whisper said and gave a small laugh and pulled out a headlamp and put it on and flicked the light quickly on and off to demonstrate. "So like what about you, like y'know, personally?" she asked.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 am

Cardbo wrote:He turns to Blade Blocker. "I may be here awhile. Do you want to do anything in meantime? You're welcome to hang out."
"Hmm, I guess I could go for some night time flying while you do your work," Blade responds, stretching his wings and arching his back. "Any idea how long it's gonna take?"
avatar
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 25
Location : Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:28 am

OOC: Can I get an estimate for the paper work, including the fact that I've enchanted the stack?
Arcane
Roll(1d20)+17:
6,+17
Total:23
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:56 pm

"Yeah... It was funny... But really, dam, that 'Krommy' as you called it, really looks like it'd just smash my head in till it's sticking out my behind inside out." Gleeda comments with a chuckle of her own.. "And yeah I do like it rough, but even I got my limits..."
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 pm

As focusing his magic on the stacks of papers, Coffee issues a silent command - and all the paperwork begins to glow with a slight green aura. He sits down and uses ponykinesis to levitate the first form before him, then pulls over a pen from a nearby table and begins filling out his name.

Pausing a moment, he glances up at the rest of his paperwork...

-And watches as his name materializes on every other form, written in dark green ink.

((Coffee Mug has successfully enchanted the forms!))

Coffee Mug isn't exactly sure how long it'll take to fill everything out, but judging by the sheer quantity of paperwork and the likely repetition of the task, he assumes it'll likely be roughly 30 minutes to an hour before he's done.

Coffee looks at the forms and looks Blade Blocker. "Even with this, I think it'll still be a half hour to an hour before I get done."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Dr Blight on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:21 am

Chitin nodded towards Relief Effort when she answered. "Thank you, for patching us up as well." She blinked noticing the green wall and turned to watch as he cut in his message. "I thought you said you got that from a movie?" She asked, laughing slightly before tilting her head. "So how do we go about meeting Mike?"
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 27

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 am

Cardbo wrote:Coffee looks at the forms and looks Blade Blocker. "Even with this, I think it'll still be a half hour to an hour before I get done."
"Alright, I'll be back soon then. Just gonna take a look around," Blade tells Coffee Mug as he opens a nearby window. "Take it easy," is the last thing he says before he hops out the window ready to have himself some fun.

((I'll let you tell me how the flying goes Xand, because Blade's planning on having a good workout, which means lots of flips, tricks, etc. Writing each one of them out would take forever, so I figure a general overview would be better. When he's done with that he's just gonna fly leisurely around the UNO campus for a bit before heading back to Coffee.

13 (roll) + 13 (stat) + 5 (FK: Flying) = 31))
avatar
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 25
Location : Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 pm

"Yes, I as well am grateful for your medical skills..." Gleeda said with a kind smile. "Dawn, aka Chitin, has a point, how are we going to meet our future boss, Mike?"
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 pm

At Labyrinth's United...

Water Wings laughed when Whisper pulled out the headlamp and flipped it on and off. "Oh, we totally have, like, lights and junk, it's just that we don't, like, get any natural sunlight, y'know? It can be a real drag sometimes though - like, 'specially if you're trying to work on your tan."

Whisper wrote:"So like what about you, like y'know, personally?"

"Personally?" W2 thought about it for a second, then shrugged. "Like, FYI, but I don't know what to say girl - that is, besides the fact that life is, like, so totally awe-some!" Water Wings sloshes around so she can raise both her flippers out of her tank. Then she motions with both flippers before her, clearly excited as she adds, "Okay, okay - Picture this girlfriend. Like, I was just a small fish swimmin' in a big ocean, right? Nothin' special 'bout me, y'know? Nothin' anypony noticed anyway. Nothin' that set me apart. But I'd always heard about the surface world, and it sounded like an awesome place, right? So, like, I always totally wanted to check it out for myself, but I never really thought I'd get the chance, y'know? And then, like, can you guess what happened?"

W2 paused for dramatic effect (and to take a breath)...

"Get this girlfriend - Big Mike? He, like, totally came down to the Mareianas Trench! Can you believe it? I mean, I felt like I could just die then and there! Like, Big Mike?! I used to watch his Saturday morning PV show when I was, like, just a little filly! His show had been part of the reason I got so excited about the surface in the first place! And now he was in the Mareianas Trench?! I was like, OH MY GOSH GIRL! You, like, so totally gotta find out why he's here!

"Well," W2 paused long enough to roll her eyes, "Like, no duh me. So I went to meet Big Mike, and like, get this - he said he was looking for a Mareianas Trencher to be his next business partner!"

The Seapony gripped the rim of her tank so tight her light-green flippers turned white - she was so excited. She let out a high-pitched squeal - then covered her muzzle, "Like, sorry..." She said, smiling apologetically, "But, it was like everything I'd ever wanted! Big Mike liked my enthusiasm, and he said, like, if I joined Laybrinth's United, I'd be able to see the surface world! I'd be able to travel, meet new ponies, see new places! He'd even throw in a state-of-the-art set of Sea Legs for me!"

W2 began bobbing up and down in her tank - then her Sea Legs began to lose balance and she quickly stopped and caught herself. "Hooh..." She sighed, then shrugged, "But how could I refuse? I took the job, and here I am!"

As Whisper and W2 continue talking, Box Cars nods to the others as they ask about Big Mike. He carves into another wall of green energy, "There is a simple answer to that." He lands on the ground and steps to the side, looking back across the room at the set of golden double-doors leading on.

"Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!" Lifting his arms from where they rest around the waists of two of his consort, Renji shrugs. "All that's left is to meet the Minotaur himself. And with moves as slick and sly as yours, getting a job should be smooth sailing."

Walking back to the group with their drinks, Buck nods. As he offers a pint of cider to Gleeda, Whisper, and Chitin in turn, he adds, "I can lead you into the boss's office whenever you're ready."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the University...

Ivory Tower snorts as he watches Blade Blocker leave, "Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say! What a friend..." He glares over at Coffee Mug, "Not like you have time for friends, mind you! A professor's duties to his school are of paramount importance! They should always come first, no matter what! Remember that, Professor Mug! Duty over friendship! No matter what! -After all, friendship doesn't pay the bills!"

Ivory Tower begins pacing about in circles, glancing over Coffee's shoulder every now and again, muttering to himself about "hooligans like that pegasus" and "being the reason the world's as muddled up as it is today."

"Used to be a pony could feel safe in his own home... but not today... blasted string of robberies... And those damnable police... Do they even care? No of course not... Bunch of cretins... every last one of them... lazy good-for-nothing cretins... gorging themselves on donuts..." He glanced up at Coffee Mug, frowning with distaste, "Donuts and coffee..."

((I think I'm going to ask that Coffee Mug make an endurance checks for this paperwork. Even with his magic, it's going to be a grueling process, especially with Ivory around))

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside UNO...

It's a muggy night (and Blade Blocker imagines it has something to do with the storms from earlier) - but with the wind rushing through his mane and the stars shining in the sky, it feels like a good night to be out for a joy ride.

As Blade begins gaining altitude, he opens up with a barrel roll, spiraling upward at a steep angle, then dropping out of the roll and doing a double-back flip, before leveling off and looking down at the lights of the city below.

((I would like Blade to do two things. Make a Perception Check followed by another Flight Check))
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Ramsus on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Whisper hadn't quite gotten the information she'd be looking for from Water Wings but, not much she could do about that. She took the cider with a soft "Thanks." and took a long swig. She looked over at Chitin and Gleeda and asked, "You girls ready?"
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Gleeda nods and takes the offered drink. "I think I've mentally recovered from, whatever the hay that was that happened in the fight."
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Dr Blight on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Chitin accepted the cider and looked at it for a moment before taking a quick sip and nodding.
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 27

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:01 pm

XandZero2 wrote:((I would like Blade to do two things. Make a Perception Check followed by another Flight Check))
Blade goes over the days events in his head while taking in the joy of flight. A big smile on his face the whole time.

((... I wonder why is Blade so good at spotting things.
Perception check: 20 (roll) + 8 (stat) = 28 (natural 20)
Flight check: 16 (roll) + 13 (stat) + 5 (FK: Flying) = 34))
avatar
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 25
Location : Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:36 pm

XandZero2 wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the University...

Ivory Tower snorts as he watches Blade Blocker leave, "Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say! What a friend..." He glares over at Coffee Mug, "Not like you have time for friends, mind you! A professor's duties to his school are of paramount importance! They should always come first, no matter what! Remember that, Professor Mug! Duty over friendship! No matter what! -After all, friendship doesn't pay the bills!"

"Ah, but friendship is magic, and what would I do without my magic?"


Ivory Tower begins pacing about in circles, glancing over Coffee's shoulder every now and again, muttering to himself about "hooligans like that pegasus" and "being the reason the world's as muddled up as it is today."

"Used to be a pony could feel safe in his own home... but not today... blasted string of robberies... And those damnable police... Do they even care? No of course not... Bunch of cretins... every last one of them... lazy good-for-nothing cretins... gorging themselves on donuts..." He glanced up at Coffee Mug, frowning with distaste, "Donuts and coffee..."

((I think I'm going to ask that Coffee Mug make an endurance checks for this paperwork. Even with his magic, it's going to be a grueling process, especially with Ivory around))

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hey, I read about the robberies. Seems like a sore spot. What was stolen?"

OOC:Endurance check.
Roll(1d20)+11:
16,+11
Total:27
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 am

In the University...

As Coffee Mug asked about the robbery, Ivory Tower sneered, "Oh? Curious about the crimes are we? If only you showed as much interest in your work as you did in idle gossip. Get back to writing. Those forms won't fill out themselves you know."

Cardbo wrote:OOC:Endurance check.
Roll(1d20)+11:
16,+11
Total:27

Coffee finishes up yet another form, puts it aside, then stares up at the mountain of papers left to go. Somehow he finds the will to push on, taking the next sheet from the stack and reading the first few questions out to himself...

What was your mother's maiden name?

What was your father's sir name?

What was your great-aunt's second cousin's name and was he/she twice removed?


((BTW - If Coffee wants to get any info out of Ivory, he's going to need to make a good persuasion check or do something creative. Ivory isn't the type to just give out information to anypony.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High in the sky...

As Blade Blocker looks down on the city he sees the streets swarming with activity - hoof traffic, wagon traffic - even some of those fancy horseless carriages from the other night.

To the south of the UNO campus, he spots the rising dome of what must no doubt be City Hall - the Equestrian Flag flapping from the very top in a warm evening breeze - and directly across the street from City Hall, the giant golden monolith that is the Labyrinth's United Main Office - the place Chitin and Whisper were heading when they split up earlier that morning.

To the east and southeast, looking out towards the Mustangippi, Blade sees another two domes - one larger than the other, but both much larger than City Hall, and if he had to guess, Blade would say both were likely used for sporting events and concerts. Further out still, Blade can see a line of warehouses, the piers, and then the Mustangippi proper.

As Blade considers where to set your course for the evening, he hears the sound of wingbeats approaching fast from above and behind him. Blade spins in the air, looks up, and catches sight of a squadron of 5 pegasi flying in formation towards his position. Dressed in matching black and gold jumpsuits, the group almost blends in perfectly with the night sky - the only reason Blade spots them is because of the shining stars in the night sky and the lights from the city below - and as they get closer, the lead pegasus breaks off from the pack - shooting straight for Blade.

Having seen it coming though, Blade has time to roll out of the way in an impressive mid-air back-flip that ends with him facing the newcomer as the other pegasus zooms by. As he passes within inches of Blade, the weather pony's able to make out the look on the other's face. He wears sunglasses to hide his eyes, but his grin is unmistakably smug.

The newcomer spreads his wings wide and breaks in the air, then turns on a dime to face Blade Blocker as the rest of his squadron fly down around him. "Wooooooah mane," he says, his voice sounding unnaturally calm even though his words would make you assume otherwise. He puts one hoof to his head and waves the other in the air. "My bad. My bad. Didn't see you there. Some gnarly reflexes you got though, mane, let me tell ya. That mid-air back-flip - sick stuff, mane." He nods slowly, "Sick stuff."

((Here's the new guy. Keep in mind he has four more pegasi with him, and they all have matching outfits))
Spoiler:

((Also, I'll get to the Labyrinth's United group after I post in DB's campaign))
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:51 am

XandZero2 wrote:In the University...

As Coffee Mug asked about the robbery, Ivory Tower sneered, "Oh? Curious about the crimes are we? If only you showed as much interest in your work as you did in idle gossip. Get back to writing. Those forms won't fill out themselves you know."

"Arcanically speaking, they have been filling themselves out." Coffee points to the enchanted pile of papers before continuing. "And its not idle gossip. We're not talking who's dating who, here. Several, presumably important artifacts were stolen from the university. As for the papers, they're not especially taxing."

OOC:Roll(1d20)+5:
2,+5
Total:7
Meh.


Coffee finishes up yet another form, puts it aside, then stares up at the mountain of papers left to go. Somehow he finds the will to push on, taking the next sheet from the stack and reading the first few questions out to himself...

What was your mother's maiden name?

Coffee writes in Green Mount

What was your father's sir name?

Coffee writes in Star Buck

What was your great-aunt's second cousin's name and was he/she twice removed?

Coffee writes in Coffee Cake and in the space after that, "Yes."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:46 am

Back at Labyrinth's United...

Buck looks you all over and nods, draining his own mug and placing it down on a table before falling back on all fours and walking up to the big golden double doors. He grabs a golden handle in the shape of a minotaur's head and nose-ring, then pulls one door open, rises on his hind claws again, and motions for you to enter.

"Ooh! Like, good luck guys!" Water Wings waves as you start heading for the threshold, "Like, totally knock 'em dead!"

Renji nods as you pass, stroking one whisker between his thumb and foreclaw. "Stay smooth, ladies."

Wolfgang and the Chief watch on in relative silence, while Gizmo, the Major, and Relief Effort also nod in your direction.

As for Box Cars, he actually sheathes his sword - then trots along and falls into step with the rest of you, seemingly planning to accompany the party along with Buck.

You exit the game room and head into a long hallway lined down the center with a rich, green carpet. This carpet is flanked to either side by even more golden statues like the ones you passed at the entrance to the Labyrinth's United Building, and again, each stands in a different pose, each holding different props.

Past these statues stand wall-length windows of green Plexiglas the same shade as the carpet, showing a commanding view of the surrounding city, as well as the Mustangippi and Surefire to the east and west. The sun is sinking low in the sky, and you realize you must have been in Labyrinth's United for quite a bit longer than you'd originally imagined. No helping it though - so you continue on.

Halfway down, the hallway splits off into two separate wings to the east and west, but Buck takes the lead and beckons you forward, guiding you on to one last set of golden double doors.

As you near these doors and come to the end of the procession of golden minotaur statues, just as before, you notice they're holding up trophies, medals, and belts - and just as before, they all sport a suit and sunglasses, grinning down at you - though whether with friendly or malign expressions - it's hard to tell.

As you come to a halt before the final set of double doors, you see two ponies you recognize - at least, two ponies that Chitin recognizes. Mook and Minion both nod as you, standing at attention to either side of the doorway.

"Nice fight..." Mook says.

"Quite so..." Minion adds.

"We saw the whole show." They say together, grinning.

The two of them each put a hoof on one door, but Buck motions for them to wait. He glances back at all of you, "Right. This is it, guys. Get buckin' ready, 'cause Big Mike's right through these doors."

Before you can reply, Buck turns back and nods to Mook and Minion. They nod in turn, then push on the doors, swinging them back on their hinges. There's an ominous creak followed by a resounding THUD as both doors slide back and lock into place, then you follow your Griffon guide on into a room of light, green, and even more gold.

To either side of you, the walls are lined with golden shelves and trophy cases - full of gloss-coated books, shining trophies, and platinum-framed pictures. The far wall is another giant length of green Plexiglas, and against this wall hangs a giant black box of moving pictures...

-Pictures of you.

You recognize yourselves as well as Box Cars, the screen of the black box split into sections, each displaying a different moment of your fight as it plays out in silence before your eyes.

Below this screen stands a large, emerald-encrusted desk of pure gold, and behind the desk you can see the back of a large, emerald chair. The chair is turned away from you, facing towards the black box, but you can make out two great, black horns jutting up from the emerald headrest.

"WHO DAAAAAAAAARES DISTURB THE GREAT AND POW-EEER-FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MIGH-TYYYYYY MIIIIIIIIIKE?!" A voice booms out, echoing through the empty chamber.

Buck steps forward, stopping a respectful distance before the emerald desk. "It's Buck sir." He bows his head, "I... have some friends I'd like you to-"

"FRI-UUUUUUUUUUUUNDS?!"

"Yes sir... I think you should-"

"DID MIGH-TYYYYYYY MIIIIIIIKE SAY YOU COULD HAVE FRI-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDS?!"

"No sir, but I-"

EEE-NOUGH!

Buck falls silent.

He runs a claw through his head feathers.

Finally, he adds, "But sir...?"

"Buck? When I say eee-nough, I mean..."

The emerald chair spins around - revealing a big, gold-tufted minotaur.

He's an enormous specimen, even for one of his kind, and he wears a form-fitting green suit and tie that matches the shade of his desk. His eyes are a burning red, his teeth set in a snarl of rage. He slams two meaty fists on the emerald desk and roars.

EEE-NOUGH!!!!

((Below is a picture of Mighty Mike, minus the nose ring and chains, plus a green suit and tie.))

Spoiler:
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Ramsus on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 am

"And why would Buck need your permission to have friends?" Whisper demanded "loudly" from behind Buck, where she had hidden as soon as she heard to big booming voice, and was now sort of pushing Buck forwards in front of her as she got close up in Mike's face (with Buck inbetween them).
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:09 pm

"I guess that talk about 'Big Mike' being a respectable boss was just 'big talk'..." Gleeda snarks with a total disgust at Mike's actions. "That was no way to talk to your employees, such shameful actions only act to breed dissent, and if this is how you behave with ALL of your own people. I'm going to just make my leave right now and head back on my one-way trip back to Griffenland. Because at least there I'd only need to talk with people like yourself only for short visits then having to work under someone who insults their own power they hold." And with that the Runaway Princesses just turns around and takes her first step to the exit. "I was taught that the greatest test of a person's character is how they treat those in lower standing then themself. And this 'Mighty Mike' has shown his character to be nothing but a weak, hotheaded, heartless, bully, who I amazed has even gotten an empire this big as I've seen by the way he has acted right now."

(OOC: I don't know what happened, but, wow, that just was the only reaction to her first big impression of the "Mighty Mike". It really was a huge insult to see Mike act like that. I hope you weren't intending to do that... And as much as I'm sure this is a VERY BAD IDEA to do, it feels too OOC to not act like how she has here. Unless he were to realize just how wrong his actions were and apologizes to Buck, I'm not sure what else I can do with my character, she's really going to head back to her homeland unless somebody gives her a good reason to not head back right now.)
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:48 pm

XandZero2 wrote:"My bad. My bad. Didn't see you there. Some gnarly reflexes you got though, mane, let me tell ya. That mid-air back-flip - sick stuff, mane." He nods slowly, "Sick stuff."
Blade smiles a bit at the compliment as he looks over the weather ponies and says, "Don't worry about it, dude. No harm, no foul and personally I blame the sunglasses. I'm surprised you even saw my back-flip with those things on, this late at night."
avatar
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 25
Location : Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Dr Blight on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Chitin was silent for a long moment, watching Buck and Mike's exchange carefully. She glanced first at Whisper, than at Gleeda as they spoke up. As Gleeda passed Chitin reached out and grabbed hold of her tail with her magic, giving it a light tug to stop her before turning to look at Gleeda in the eyes. After a moment she gave a meaningful glance at Gleeda's bow before locking eyes again, the words "was I wrong to trust you?" clear in her expression.

Breaking the stare, she turned to regard Mike for a moment. Looking between Mike and Buck and back again before smiling slightly, standing up on her hind legs, beating her wings quietly to help her keep balance, and clapping her front hooves together in applause. "Bravo! Bravo! You really deserve those acting awards I see! I used to know somepony who'd single-hoofedly subvert an entire armed fortress for the chance to meet a performer like you!" She continued to clap for a few moments longer before dropping back down to all fours. "I've met, and pretended to be, plenty of actors before but your mask is certainly rock solid."
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 27

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Ramsus on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Whisper gives Chitin an incredulous look, not having seen the exchange between Chitin and Gleeda.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Gleeda looks very ashamed of herself when she realized she forgot her debt with Chitin in her moment of anger and give the changeling a look that said she was sorry better then words could ever say, she'd never leave this town before paying that debt first and foremost, somehow... Still... She couldn't say anything about that until after she hears Big Mike's reaction to her words first.
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Cardbo wrote:
XandZero2 wrote:In the University...

As Coffee Mug asked about the robbery, Ivory Tower sneered, "Oh? Curious about the crimes are we? If only you showed as much interest in your work as you did in idle gossip. Get back to writing. Those forms won't fill out themselves you know."

"Arcanically speaking, they have been filling themselves out." Coffee points to the enchanted pile of papers before continuing. "And its not idle gossip. We're not talking who's dating who, here. Several, presumably important artifacts were stolen from the university. As for the papers, they're not especially taxing."

OOC:Roll(1d20)+5:
2,+5
Total:7
Meh.

"Oh, so you know all about the museum too, ay Professor Mug? Well, it would seem you have your nose in everything except what's truly important then. Excellent job, professor, excellent job." Ivory Tower rolls his eyes, " You get a gold star. Besides, what do you intend to do about these 'important artifacts'? Your place is at the university. Then again, you already have the mummy costume, all you need is to be bitten by a radioactive spider so you can swing off into the wild blue yonder."

The other Unicorn pauses long enough to scoff, "Preposterous."

As you finish another form, you look up at the stacks and stacks of papers... Seemingly without end...

((Coffee needs to make another Endurance check as he continues working. He can try another Persuasion check too if you want.))
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Yawnmon wrote:
XandZero2 wrote:"My bad. My bad. Didn't see you there. Some gnarly reflexes you got though, mane, let me tell ya. That mid-air back-flip - sick stuff, mane." He nods slowly, "Sick stuff."
Blade smiles a bit at the compliment as he looks over the weather ponies and says, "Don't worry about it, dude. No harm, no foul and personally I blame the sunglasses. I'm surprised you even saw my back-flip with those things on, this late at night."

The newcomer makes a modest gesture, wiping his nose with the back of one hoof. His wings beat at his back, holding him aloft as the two of you drift high above the city. He shakes his head and spreads his arms out wide, "Duuuuude, it's all about the challenge! Risk and reward, ya feelin' me mane? Like, it's not the destination. It's the journey, and you're gonna have a borin' journey if there's no challenge to be had, ya know?" He looks back at his companions, "Yo, like, dudes! Am I right or am I right?!"

The others pump their hooves in the air and let out a roar of agreement.

"Yeah. Duuuuude." The newcomer nods slowly, "You know I'm right."

He turns back to Blade and shrugs. "Plus, it's good trainin'. Mane, we need to be, like, totally accustomed to the gnarly darkness, ya dig? So we wear sunglasses wherever we go, to prep up for the big game come Fall season." He pauses, then lets out a laugh, "Woaaah mane, my bad again. Totally forgot, like, to introduce myself. Name's Ace, Ace Airborne, head of the Pegasus Weather Defense Force..." He motions back to his squadron, "and these bronies here are some of my wingmanes. We're all some totally wild wind-riders if ya know what I'm saying? Best of the best, can ya dig it?"
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum