Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zilean's Revenge

+3
A1C Bronymous
Kris_The_Guest
Lyntermas
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Zilean's Revenge - Page 6 Empty Re: Zilean's Revenge

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Talking, talking, talking.... luckily Horizon wouldn't have had much to add to the conversation, short of tactical analysis, if he were to be addressed directly. Meanwhile....

As Rolf and the High Priest discussed current events, Horizon eyed the other new arrivals warily. "More Paladins," he said quietly to himself, "Joy." He kept a firm grip on his again-sheathed scimitar, hidden beneath his robes. After a moment, he began dusting himself off a bit more, but continued watching the Paladins.

By the way, where did the rest of everybody go? Or are we still in the other room?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:25 pm

I'm guessing we're all now in the hall outside the wine rites room, along with:
Sister Ivy
Cleric Buddy
Crispy Paladin and Guard Paladin
5 tied up cultists
and possibly Brother Silas (if he decided to come back and isn't drunk somewhere else)

Ivy's probably healing Crispy, Guard and Cleric are just watching the conversation, and the cultist are just glaring at everyone.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Glaring? I might have to fix that. Sobbing in terror and writhing in pain sounds good.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 pm

R & H

"Yes... Those are some rather erratic actions. And yes, he *was* a bit theatric in the past, but nothing like what you described. But first things first: We need to secure this temple and have it operational as soon as possible. Refugees, survivors and civilians are bound to come running here soon. I don't want to even think of what might happen if a bomb goes off with everyone inside. We can deal with whoever is responsible for all of this after. Now then, where's the nearest bomb? I'd like to take a look at it. I think I know what the "mineral glue" is: It sounds similar to a substance that one of the alchemists back from the days of the resistance invented to aid us. Did wonders for sabotaging Zilean's armored troops. I managed to blow up an entire platoon of patrolling skeletons by attaching a bomb to the back of one's armor and letting him rejoin formation. The fact this aggressor is using something similar is worrying..."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Rolf smiled. It was good to have someone who knew what they were doing and had a plan of action. It took a little pressure off of him. "The closest one would be in the wine rites room," he said. "It's stuck to one of the pillars. The outline of it should be visible from the dust and soot, but you might need an amulet to get a better look at it. You can use mine, or see if one of the cultists that were just brought in has one. The bomb's mixture is based off of a mixture of a blue inert potion and a sticky extract of some kind. Actually, our group found a spare bomb kit that you might be able to look over." He opened his satchel and pulled out the bomb components he had stored in there.

I don't recall if we split up the ingredients, so unless there's something that directly contradicts it, let's just say I've been holding onto them.

edit: As Rolf pulled out that parts, a thought struck him. "I just remembered that the bomb I looked closely at in the Great Hall was a bit smaller than this. There's a chance that it was meant for more focused architectual damage. Still, hopefully we can figure out some similarities between the designs and find an easy way to defuse the bombs."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:30 pm

I don't remember anymore if you have the bomb parts. Didn't you leave em hidden somewhere near the outside of the temple?

R & H

The High Priest goes to his room for a moment. He returns with a bottle of some kind of oil. He and Rolf then go to the bomb, inspecting it with the gem. The High Priest seems a bit reluctant to use his gem, though.

"Hrm... I don't like the look of these things. Bad vibe around them. But let's see what this bomb is."

Inspecting the bomb, they see that it is a small version of the bomb. He also notices some markings on it, that he can't quite recognize. The High Priest then takes his bottle of oil and pours some of it between the bomb and the pillar it is on. After a few seconds, the bomb loosens from place. He gives it a small pull, and removes it from the pillar. Holding it in his hand, he says:

"Just as I thought. This is the same substance we used. Whoever we are dealing with knew our old methods, or is Zilean, as he learned about the substance at one point. It sticks and adheres between metals and minerals easily, but certain oils, like this rose/palm oil mixture we use for rituals, chemically react to it, dissolving the solvent. Here, have a spare bottle of it. Don't waste it though, it's rather expensive. Oh, and bother trying to melt it, it's fire resistant. It freezes into brittle rocks easily though. Now lets see what's with these ingredients..."

Inspecting them for a while, he says:

"Hrm. The blue substance looks familiar, but I'm not sure from where. The viscous stuff is a first though. You'd have better luck trying with an alchemist or wizard that knows this sort of stuff. I don't think I can help you diffuse these things. I might have an alternative though... We could try gathering all the devices and triggering them remotely from a vacant area, to let them detonate without harming anything. The area where the theater performance was held should suffice for this, once sufficiently evacuated."

(Tiffany and Skitter replying/regrouping would be nice at this point, so they can stop missing out on stuff and the story can move on.)
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:39 pm

"We also need to check the catacombs." Horizon stepped forward, deciding now was a good time to speak up. "We're missing two, both last seen in that cold storage room down in the tunnels. I don't know if they were caught in the blast, but at the very least we need to confirm if they're dead or not." As he walked past the assembled group towards the wine cellar, he paused. "Something to keep in mind. These cultists are cowards. They use invisibility to hide, and attack when we're not looking, mostly with magic wands they've been provided with. I doubt," he paused again, kicking one of the tied up cultists, "that they have any serious magical prowess, or combat ability period. Hell, the two I fought lit themselves on fire, which then of course resulted in the explosion in the catacombs. The point is, if you can draw them into open combat, they'll go down fast and easy."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Yeah, it's been a while since we've heard from either of them. If you'd like to "freeze" us until they catch up or something, I might be willing to do that. At this point, the temple is pretty much "cleared", unless the High Priest can think of how we can help with repairs (and I can just feel Horizon rolling his eyes at that).

Rolf gathered up the bomb parts and put them away. "I've got a frost wand that will help loosen the glue. I can go grab the bombs real quick while Horizon goes with some of you to look for our comrades. Although you might want to wait a bit for some more healing, Horizon. If even I can tell that your leg got a "quick fix", then the smokey catacombs won't do it any favors. Oh, and make sure to send one of them outside to the front gate. We told a cleric out there to lock it, so we might want it unlocked so refugees can enter easily."

Rolf then walked over to the paladin that had been guarding the cultists. "Did you manage to get any information out of these guys?"
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:09 am

Rolf

"Nothing useful, I'm afraid. Two of them knew about was the bomb in the wine rite room, which you've just found. The third one just laughed and kept his mouth shut, as well as intimidating the other two into not talking. The bombs going off and general chaos didn't help any either: It just boosted their morale. One of them even tried untie himself before I noticed and clobbered him."

(Yeah, Horizon could easily round up Tiffany, but Skitter is kinda off-limits unless you know a method of breaching/bypassing a thick wall that wont destroy half the temple. Rolf could be "frozen", helping round up the bombs, unless he has other plans? Which path is Horizon taking to reach the wine cellar/catacombs? )
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:02 am

No other plans, really. I might have a few more questions for the High Priest (how do you kill a lich, any idea about Brother Gerald's research, do you know what this cloak does), but that can wait (or you could have them as "updates" for Rolf as he goes on autopilot). Assuming there are no other surprises, Rolf will spend the next few turns rounding up the bombs, doing some repairs to the main hall if possible, etc. His main "reentry" will be when he runs into Tiffany, when he will want to take a look at the "bloody end" book.

I know that Ramsus was moving, but I had hoped he would respond soon (Skitter's still floating in midair, and there's sometime between the underground explosion and the pipe organ bell). I'd ask if there was any way to contact him or Kris_the_Guest, but if they're not checking the website, then I don't think PM'ing them would do much good. Oh well.

So, speculation time!
1. Do the reapers appear anytime a person is about to die, or merely accidental deaths? I don't recall seeing any with the paladin in the supply closet, or when the cleric was attacked by the cultist (at least not nearby). There were two sightings right before death by cat, and one possible sighting up in the attic as I was fighting the zombie.
2. Is necromancy naturally "chilly"? Rolf felt it when he first handled the amulet, and he felt it as he was fighting the zombie.
3. Has Rolf gained a "spider sense" due to the orb? He got a chill right before the tongue fell down, and he felt dread before putting on the Mysterious Cloak of General Unease.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:14 am

Speculation, etc. There is a reason I don't play many magic characters, and why my non-magic characters tend to "distrust" magic. Its complicated, and it complicates other things- Spider sense, these "Reapers", etc.

Horizon didn't register the rest of the conversation- mostly boring stuff about disarming the bombs. He gestured for a few of the Paladins to come with him, though, as taking on more of the cultists by himself wasn't a very appealing idea. Wordlessly he walked back to the stairs, down to the wine cellar, and back into the tunnel.

I'm going that way, btw. Unless it is now completely caved in or something. But Horizon doesn't know the secret way in, and the only other way is back around through the room with the mimic.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:18 am

Rolf

As you round up the bombs, you ask about "killing" a lich.

"Well, you can't. Well, not "kill" them, anyway. Liches are already dead. They're just bodies, puppets, if you will, kept animated through magical means by unfathomably evil wizards or sorcerers who seek to defy the laws of nature. They channel their souls through a phylactery, whilst keeping their consciousness inside the body. A phylactery is an object or some sort, acting as a storage vessel for their soul. Through evil and unnatural rituals, they contain their souls within, preventing them from passing into the custody of the gods that govern our afterlives, granting them immortality, in essence. In addition, it keeps their body from being permanently destroyed and lets them control it fully, as if they were still alive, even allowing the use of magic. Even if you destroy the body of a lich, as long as their phylactery remains intact, they will regenerate it and restore themselves within a month. That's, combined with their immortality and lack of need for sleep, drink or food, creates a foe capable of "outliving" anyone and gaining unfathomable amounts of magical prowess, for they have all the time in the world to do so. The only way to get rid of a lich for good is to destroy their phylactery, freeing their souls and allowing their dead bodies to be permanently destroyed for good.

Now, as far as Zilean is concerned, I'll explain once we can confirm whether the foe we are facing is actually Zilean. You'll come with me after the temple is secured. It's a matter of utmost secrecy.

Horizon

Horizon heads into the wine cellar secret passage.

Paladin: "This would explain the wine thefts..."

As you enter it, they both smell faint smoke. Turning right towards the catacombs, they realize the way to the catacombs is blocked: It seems that the explosion caused a section of the catacombs as well as the adjoining secret tunnel (and its corroded gate) to be filled in by dirt and rocks. Smoke and intense heat is trailing through some of the holes in the rubble. The rest of the tunnel is looking a bit shaky as well: He's fairly certain he'd need to be a dwarf to dig through this stuff without getting himself further buried.

Last edited by Zarhon on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 am

Horizon swears. "Well, that's nice. Can't even be sure if they were buried or not." He turns to the Paladin, who, it seems, has taken the same vow of silence that the other one took while accompanying him. "Seriously, is it just me? Was there a secret meeting where the Paladin Overlords decided that none of you should utter a word as long as I'm nearby? Or is it that the secret tunnels so enrapture you as to take your voice?" Horizon turned back to the pile of rubble. Well, I know another way to get into the catacombs, but that takes us completely roundabout AND straight past the epicenter of the explosion, so there's a good chance its blocked, too. Also, there's a particularly nasty cabinet that someone needs to explain to me why it's even there. Luckily, I know there's another entrance, and judging by the direction of the tunnel, it's probably somewhere in the Dormitories. Any ideas?" Horizon now looked at the Paladin, expectant for an answer.

Edit: I also just now thought about this. What do you guys mean when you say the dust will exacerbate my injury? Are we talking about my leg? Because if that's healed up it shouldn't be a problem. Or was is one of my other two injuries you were talking about (eye, arm)? Because I'm pretty sure both of them were healed, too.

Edit 2: Also everyone go to Profile, Friends and Foes, and accept my friend request.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 am

Bronymous wrote:Horizon swears. "Well, that's nice. Can't even be sure if they were buried or not." He turns to the Paladin, who, it seems, has taken the same vow of silence that the other one took while accompanying him. "Seriously, is it just me? Was there a secret meeting where the Paladin Overlords decided that none of you should utter a word as long as I'm nearby? Or is it that the secret tunnels so enrapture you as to take your voice?" Horizon turned back to the pile of rubble. Well, I know another way to get into the catacombs, but that takes us completely roundabout AND straight past the epicenter of the explosion, so there's a good chance its blocked, too. Also, there's a particularly nasty cabinet that someone needs to explain to me why it's even there. Luckily, I know there's another entrance, and judging by the direction of the tunnel, it's probably somewhere in the Dormitories. Any ideas?" Horizon now looked at the Paladin, expectant for an answer.

He just talked to you, not 2 minutes ago.

Horizon

The paladin shrugs.

"I've been through the catacombs more than a few times. The only entrances into it are through this blocked tunnel, or a staircase near Lizzie's hall. As for cabinets, I'm not sure what you mean. There's a room connected to an old part of the temple that had a closet/cabinet, but that rooms been closed shut ever since a wizard grave-robber ran into into it to hide. We don't know what he did, but we've been unable to open it ever since. Bastard probably teleported away."

(What entrance are you referring to, other than the one you "fell" through?)

wound edit: They're probably referring to the fact that unhealthy dust and soot are entering your wound and will cause major problems for you later.

Last edited by Zarhon on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 am

I was being facetious about the talking. As for the wound- you said it was all healed up, except that it would still be a hindrance if I fought. I assumed that meant the actual hole was closed, but if it wasn't then Horizon would have reapplied a bandage to be safe. Ergo, I don't think dust will be a problem.

I was referring to the one in Brother Silas' room. Horizon never saw that entrance, but inferred that there was one because of the other tunnel going the other direction-This is what I imagine the layout is.

Well I fell through the staircase, and it just so happens I fell into that room. The Graverobber's gone, but he left behind a particularly nasty Mimic, the closet. We managed to do some damage to it before escaping." So anyway, yes, those entrances are cut off. SO we either need to dig through this, or find the mysterious third entrance." horizon thought for a second, before, "Who was it that was stealing wine? They would have had access to the tunnel."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:07 am

Bronymous wrote:I was being facetious about the talking. As for the wound- you said it was all healed up, except that it would still be a hindrance if I fought. I assumed that meant the actual hole was closed, but if it wasn't then Horizon would have reapplied a bandage to be safe. Ergo, I don't think dust will be a problem.

I was referring to the one in Brother Silas' room. Horizon never saw that entrance, but inferred that there was one because of the other tunnel going the other direction-This is what I imagine the layout is.

Well I fell through the staircase, and it just so happens I fell into that room. The Graverobber's gone, but he left behind a particularly nasty Mimic, the closet. We managed to do some damage to it before escaping." So anyway, yes, those entrances are cut off. SO we either need to dig through this, or find the mysterious third entrance." horizon thought for a second, before, "Who was it that was stealing wine? They would have had access to the tunnel."

Yeah, you pretty much nailed the tunnel layout. The rubble is located at the end of the Gate/Catacombs/Fire branch, though. Don't see why you need to go around and find the door from brother Silas's room. Edited earlier description of the tunnel rubble for clarity.

Edit: Update time. Going to bed right after, as I haven't slept in 48 hours.

Rolf

Rolf asks about the cloak. The High Priest says that it looks like an ordinary cloak to him. He doesn't recall ever seeing it before and asks where exactly was it found.

Horizon

We're not entirely sure who was stealing the wine. Prior to the thefts, brother Silas was caught dead drunk regularly, even though nobody saw him enter the wine cellar except when it was needed for rituals, which wasn't enough to get him so drunk. After a certain incident involving his drinking and Lizzie, he was confined to isolation rites (We locked him in). A few days after that, bottles started disappearing from the wine cellar, even whilst the room was guarded and we didn't find any signs of wine on brother Silas.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh. Well than that whole conversation was unnecessary because we're not going into the catacombs.

So...rewind?
Horizon looks at the caved in tunnel. "Well at least the fire's out." He turns around and walks back to the intersection, turning right, and heading to the cold storage room.

And now... we have a problem, waiting for Kris.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Rolf sighed. He might get a tongue-lashing for telling the truth, but given that he had an extremely shortened lifespan unless he had help.

"I told you earlier about our partner Skitter. I'm not sure if he has a compulsive need to take things, or he's just a bit desperate at the moment. Regardless, he has a habit of taking a few pieces from anyplace he goes. He has a nifty trick with shadows that allows him to travel along them, acting in some cases as a short-range teleportation. This allows him to access rooms behind locked doors...including the late Brother Gerald's room.

He teleported in, then came out with stuffed pockets and handed me a pile of books, that cloak, and an orb. Upon examining the orb, it discharged a magic effect and then disintegrated. It was only later that another of our group, a girl named Tiffany, was able to read the writing inside the books. Apparently, the orb used to belong to Zilean, and had writing from a civilization that predates the dragons that roughly translated to "Invoke me, Know Death". Apparently, it has claimed the lives of an acolyte and priest in a scaffolding accident, and Brother Gerald in a heart attack. Since finding out this information, I have seen at least two incidents where I saw a dark figure nearby a cultist shortly before they died, who then disappears.

Because of this, I am interested in whatever else was in Brother Gerald's room, including this cloak. I am currently very interested in taking a closer look at the books that I had entrusted to Tiffany. And I am VERY interested in knowing whether the Zilean we are dealing with is the original or not.

As for the cloak itself, I can tell that it has some transmutation magic associated with it but little else. I could have sworn I saw it move as I put it on, which prompted me to quickly take it off during our previous conversation. If you wish to know exactly WHERE in Brother Gerald's room it was located, you'll have to ask Skitter."

Still on autopilot in terms of actions, just wanted to be clear on dialouge.

Hooray, I accepted Bronymous' friend request!...Now what?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:02 am

Lyntermas wrote:Hooray, I accepted Bronymous' friend request!...Now what?

Now we are friends.

Thats all.

So what do I do now? I can't continue without Kris, unless...Quick, DM! Make up something convenient to distract me!
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:28 am

Bronymous wrote:So what do I do now? I can't continue without Kris, unless...Quick, DM! Make up something convenient to distract me!

Horizon

As he travels down the tunnel, he hears a disturbingly familiar voice calling his name. His actual name.

Rolf

The High Priest explains that he knows about the incidents and that it is the reason they had the room sealed in the first place. Better to leave it alone and keep it away from others than to get burned a third time, so to speak. The cloak being in the room is a surprise to him though. He thinks about it for a moment, then says:

"Hmmm. Well I can think of two reasons why that would be there. The first is that the cloak is much, much older than the temple. You see, before our resistance began, this building was built out of the remains of another, old ruined building, which was somewhat renovated. The dormitories and the catacombs were built from those parts, I believe. During the resistance, the building was converted into our headquarters. As the resistance reached its peak, it turned into a small temple, of sorts. After Zilean's defeat, we kept building upon the temple, improving it, to make it a symbol and to honor the one responsible for our victory. It is entirely possible that the cloak predates Zilean, or even the town itself. The other thing I can think of is that it is an artifact, found during the resistance. Some of our work on such artifacts was very secretive, even to our own members, for safety of betrayal or spreading curses. It is entirely possible that someone, or several people, had this as a "research project", then hid it away, for one reason or another."

Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Rolf considers this information. "Well, if it was a "research project", I might be able to learn more from the books I left with Tiffany. But it might be just as prudent to have Master Nester take a look at it, along with the bomb ingredients."

"But that can wait. Right now, these bombs are our top priority. I can take a cursory look at the other balcony and the attic to see if there were any I missed. Oh, and we should also make sure to get the one that was in one of the stalls next to the stage outside."

Unless I can get more sources of info, I'll probably stay on autopilot.

Hmm. Ghost of former companion, or demon? I'm guessing demon.

Just out of curiosity, was "the resistance" part of a former campaign you ran, Zarhon? (I know Stairc incorporated elements from his earlier campaign with Newbiespud into another campaign with Torrin).
Also, when does Pony Team Bravo usually meet? (It would be good to know what's up with Ramsus).
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Lyntermas wrote:Just out of curiosity, was "the resistance" part of a former campaign you ran, Zarhon? (I know Stairc incorporated elements from his earlier campaign with Newbiespud into another campaign with Torrin).
Also, when does Pony Team Bravo usually meet? (It would be good to know what's up with Ramsus).

Nah, It's just something I came up with. Pony Team Bravo has sessions on saturdays. Waiting for Ramsus to reply at this point. Brony, knock yourself out with some backstory if you want.

I'm also concerned about Kris/Tiffany. She's not replying at all either.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Zarhon wrote:Pony Team Bravo has sessions on saturdays.

Lucky. BaSgAS officially stopped playing.

That is a convenient distraction, I guess. by :knock yourself out with some backstory", do you want me to just make up everything that happens next, or did you actually have a plan for this?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:17 pm

No, not really. Do whatever, just don't go messing with Tiffany unless it's very minor. We're waiting for the other two anyway.

What does BaSgAS stand for, exactly? And do you have writeups of what your group has done so far?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Zarhon wrote:What does BaSgAS stand for, exactly? And do you have writeups of what your group has done so far?

Ballin'-Ass Swag-gasm of the Awesome Sphere. And no, none of us ever felt like writing up what happened, but if you jump back into our Skype conversation and backlog like 2 weeks, Nate posted a POV summary of the first 2-3 sessions.

And so now on top of the joint backstory i have to write, I also need to write up this little episode. So that's fun. I'll get on that in a bit.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next