Investigators of the Odd

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Investigators of the Odd

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:23 am

Blackhawk broke the awkward silence after about three minutes. Apparently, even his desire to avoid awkward situations was secondary to Blackhawk's impatience. "So, uh," Blackhawk ventured. "I know there's been a lot of stuff happenin', but we still got our primary mission to think about. So, anypony got any new ideas on how to get our vigilante pal to show up in any sorta public kinda way?" He chuckled. "Short of dressin' up like some kinda supervillains and getting somepony to play hostage, I ain't got nothin'. And even I know that's a stupid idea."

"...okay, I'm sorry, Cheese, I have to ask: how?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:30 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Blackhawk broke the awkward silence after about three minutes. Apparently, even his desire to avoid awkward situations was secondary to Blackhawk's impatience. "So, uh," Blackhawk ventured. "I know there's been a lot of stuff happenin', but we still got our primary mission to think about. So, anypony got any new ideas on how to get our vigilante pal to show up in any sorta public kinda way?" He chuckled. "Short of dressin' up like some kinda supervillains and getting somepony to play hostage, I ain't got nothin'. And even I know that's a stupid idea."

Cheese replies as he drives along.

"If we keep doing what we're doing and the vigilante will probably show up, so don't worry about that. Also, keep in mind we're doing fantastically. Look at all we've accomplished in the few hours we've been here."
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
"...okay, I'm sorry, Cheese, I have to ask: how?"

OOC:Not sure what Blackhawk's asking here.

Cheese looks at Blackhawk for a moment. "How what?"
Cardbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Cheesy Wheel wrote:"If we keep doing what we're doing and the vigilante will probably show up, so don't worry about that. Also, keep in mind we're doing fantastically. Look at all we've accomplished in the few hours we've been here."
"Quite. If we keep up this pace we'll have the whole town checked in a matter of days. And I might have some decent injuries." Kal let's out a slight chuckle, but is met with worried stares. "...that was a joke, I have no intention of that happening again."
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Cardbo wrote:

"How what he asks," Blackhawk breathed out heavily at both Cheese and Kal, though he quite apparently only expressed his displeasure with one of the two. Then, swinging his arm about, he gestured vaguely at the surrounding vehicle. "How this! I know it's likely I'll regret askin', regret it a lot, but how in the hoof did you pull an entire truck from those mine carts?" A momentary pause. "Especially the fuzzy dice."
AProcrastinatingWriter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Quietkal wrote:
"Quite. If we keep up this pace we'll have the whole town checked in a matter of days. And I might have some decent injuries." Kal let's out a slight chuckle, but is met with worried stares. "...that was a joke, I have no intention of that happening again."
"Worried" in Zebulon's case might be angry. No one can really tell beneath the glasses. He could instead be uncomfortable not on the ground.
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Cardbo wrote:

"How what he asks," Blackhawk breathed out heavily at both Cheese and Kal, though he quite apparently only expressed his displeasure with one of the two. Then, swinging his arm about, he gestured vaguely at the surrounding vehicle. "How this! I know it's likely I'll regret askin', regret it a lot, but how in the hoof did you pull an entire truck from those mine carts?" A momentary pause. "Especially the fuzzy dice."

"Weeeee'll if you really want to know. You can pretty much do anything with the right tools and..." Cheese dives into a rather lengthy explaination of what he did. "...and then you put the lime in the coconut and shake it all around..." Cheese continues. "And thats how you make a banana daiquiri."

"Hmm...I think I may have gone off on a tangent back there. Oh well, I'm sure its relelvant, somehow. As for the fuzzy dice, I always keep some around in case of fuzzy dice emergencies."

Cheese pulls up in front of the Roach Motel.

"Oh hey, we're here."

Last edited by Cardbo on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:02 pm

"Then let us get our passengers inside," says Zebulon.

Zebulon hops out of the mine cart rather hastily, taking Looker carefully out. He's not particularly careful with the Wrecking Crew, just dumping them on the ground before pulling Looker carefully inside.
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:12 pm

"Ok, lets get these ponies inside."

Cheese grabs one at random and drags him inside the Roach Motel.
Cardbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:05 am

Barabus picks up two of the Wrecking Crew and follows Zebulon and Cheese.

Greasy Spoon rushes towards them. "What's going on? Who are these ponies?" he inquires. Then he does a double-take. "What... some of those are my customers! What's going on?!"
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:06 am

Blackhawk stumbled a bit coming out, pondering the new world of possibilities that had opened up to him. He shook his head before lifting a second random pony up with a "hup".
AProcrastinatingWriter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am

"The pony I have needs medical aid," says Zebulon. "The others are violent criminals."

OOC: Zeb's just going by what he knows from them attacking him. since he never made a history check to figure out that he's dealing with the Wrecking Crew. Speaking of which -

Spoiler:
History Check: 1d20 (2) + 8 + 1 = 11. Probably nothing.
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 am

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"The pony I have needs medical aid," says Zebulon. "The other four are wanted criminals. Perhaps you have heard of 'The Wrecking Crew'?"

"No," Spoon replies, "but why bring the wounded one here? I'm no hospital. If anyplace, you'd want Gold Coin's." He grimaces. "He may be an idiot, but he's got the best doctors and medical equipment around here."
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"The pony I have needs medical aid," says Zebulon. "The other four are wanted criminals. Perhaps you have heard of 'The Wrecking Crew'?"

"No," Spoon replies, "but why bring the wounded one here? I'm no hospital. If anyplace, you'd want Gold Coin's." He grimaces. "He may be an idiot, but he's got the best doctors and medical equipment around here."

"Well, the rest of are your customers. I'm a firm believer in cleaning up my messes. They're stable, so all they need is..." Cheese looks at Zeb "...good night's rest?"
Cardbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 am

Cardbo wrote:

"Well, the rest of are your customers. I'm a firm believer in cleaning up my messes. They're stable, so all they need is..." Cheese looks at Zeb "...good night's rest?"
"Rest and making sure they don't go flee," said Zebulon. "For after all, they tried to assault us, and need an arrest for all ponykind."
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 am

Kal continues to sit in the wagon, assuming that the group is stopping here only temporarily. "Wasn't this place on fire earlier tonight?"
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 am

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Cardbo wrote:

"Rest and making sure they don't go flee," said Zebulon. "For after all, they tried to assault us, and need an arrest for all ponykind."

"I can't contact the sheriff without leaving my post," Spoon points out. "Unless you're offering to do it."

Quietkal wrote:Kal continues to sit in the wagon, assuming that the group is stopping here only temporarily. "Wasn't this place on fire earlier tonight?"

"Yeah, but I couldn't find any real fire damage, so I reopened the place," Spoon explains.
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 am

"I can't contact the sheriff without leaving my post," Spoon points out. "Unless you're offering to do it."

"That we can do. Where's the sheriff?"
Cardbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 am

Cardbo wrote:

"He's got his own building by the train station," Spoon replies.
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 am

Cardbo wrote:

"Very well, then," says Zebulon. "I thank you for your time."

Zebulon carefully carries Looker back to Cheese's... vehicle... before dragging one of the Wrecking Crew back as well.
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:34 am

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Cardbo wrote:

"Very well, then," says Zebulon. "I thank you for your time."

Zebulon carefully carries Looker back to Cheese's... vehicle... before dragging one of the Wrecking Crew back as well.

Barabus sighs, but picks up his two ponies and dumps them unceremoniously into the... thing. He still wasn't sure what the heck it was supposed to be.
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 am

Kal continues to sit in the wagon, now completely satisfied he didn't attempt to help carry the unconscious ponies.
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 am

"Oh, well. Thats another trip." Cheese drags the last one back to his vehicle and sits in the drivers seat.
Cardbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am

Quietkal wrote:Kal continues to sit in the wagon, now completely satisfied he didn't attempt to help carry the unconscious ponies.

Blackhawk moved back into his own spot, looking at the...look on Kal's face. It looked very much like the kind of look one could find on people the hippogriff traditionally wanted to punch in the face, and thus did he grumble out some annoyed gibberish.
AProcrastinatingWriter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:00 am

With everyone back on board, Cheese pulled away and headed in the direction of the Sheriff's office.
Cardbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 am

Cardbo wrote:With everyone back on board, Cheese pulled away and headed in the direction of the Sheriff's office.

Assuming nopony decides that Looker's broken ribs are a higher priority, you arrive at the sheriff's office without event.
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top