Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destinies: Warrior, Creative Spirit

2 posters

Go down

Destinies: Warrior, Creative Spirit Empty Destinies: Warrior, Creative Spirit

Post  Zarhon Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Warrior
You get a special thrill for competition. You seek out combat or similar challenges in your life, attempting to be the best at the art of self-preservation.

lvl4
Seize the advantage
You gain a +5 advantage for any type of opposing rolls made against you, or initiated by you against another creature.

lvl7
Ain't a fight without me
You can sense confrontations (such as combat, duels, contests or shows of force) within 100 feet of you at any time. When you do, you gain a +5 bonus to skill checks, or a +10 for skill checks oriented to reaching/joining/affecting the confrontation.

lvl10
Vigilance - daily
You know when your allies enter combat encounters, and can immediately join the battle by severing your fighting spirit from your body and having it fight for you when your body is not present. Any damage done to your spirit form in combat will ultimately affect your body on its conclusion.

Creative Spirit
Your creativity is capable of transcending reality, affecting the minds and bodies of others.

lvl3
Mental figment - Daily
You may roll an opposing skill check against a creature (your arcana, history, streetwise, acrobatics or perception vs their own) to instill a concept or an idea into a creatures head, causing them to act upon it as though it were a fact. This can, for example, cause a creature to be terrified of the sky due to fear of it falling down on its head. This idea lasts for 1 minute.

lvl7
Artists Palette - 2/day
You may create simple, crude caricatures of simple objects on surfaces. These caricatures will act like the thing they are drawn as, if possible. For example, a drawing of a lamp will emit light, or a drawing of a door will create a portal which can be opened. These caricatures fade after 1 minute, or if erased by means of water, fire or scrubbing.

lvl10
Life-Weaver - Daily
Preparation time: 10 minutes
You may "create" a living, sentient creature. This creature will "exist" for 1 hour before vanishing. Its traits, appearance and other details are defined by you and can only be something you understand and have seen in action on another creature. The creature cannot be larger than 100 feet. The creature will:
- Prevent harm to its master
- Prevent allies from coming to harm
- Attempt to preserve itself
- Do as it wills, but its creator gets a +5 bonus to influencing/persuading it to act

Last edited by Zarhon on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Destinies: Warrior, Creative Spirit Empty Re: Destinies: Warrior, Creative Spirit

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:33 pm

These two are just plan awesome... I really wish I could see a flaw in them. But nope, I can't one bit! Though I'm a little iffy at the name: Creationist...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Destinies: Warrior, Creative Spirit Empty Re: Destinies: Warrior, Creative Spirit

Post  Zarhon Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:These two are just plan awesome... I really wish I could see a flaw in them. But nope, I can't one bit! Though I'm a little iffy at the name: Creationist...

Right. Edited. Didn't realize it was an issue.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Zarhon wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:These two are just plan awesome... I really wish I could see a flaw in them. But nope, I can't one bit! Though I'm a little iffy at the name: Creationist...

Right. Edited. Didn't realize it was an issue.
Thanks for the edit I like the name Creative Spirit a lot more.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down