Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A list of campaings looking for people?

3 posters

Go down

A list of campaings looking for people? Empty A list of campaings looking for people?

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:01 pm

This is more of a suggestion then anything else... but if someone wants to find a campaign that is looking for members, they have to check mulitpule threads to see if it is open and looking for people... well what if they didn't? It wouldn't take that much effort for people to say 'this campaign is now looking for people' so someone (maybe me) can put it up on the list, and when its full, the person can be told and its taken down from the list...

Thoughts?

Current list:
[url=Lunaris civitas]https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t201-ooc-discussion-recruitment-and-miscellaneous-texts-for-lunaris-civitas-tyger-s-group[/url]

Last edited by Fury of the Tempest on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

A list of campaings looking for people? Empty Re: A list of campaings looking for people?

Post  Ramsus Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 pm

That's a pretty good idea. Of course you pretty much have to get a mod agree to be handling it or someone who can guarantee they're going to be active a lot.

Btw, my D&D game, Playing in the Sandbox still could use one more player. Preferably some kind of melee character.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

A list of campaings looking for people? Empty Re: A list of campaings looking for people?

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 pm

I would love to do it myself, but being at Uni, I don't think I'll be on enough...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:01 pm

put my name on the list group name lunaris civitas
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Done
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down