Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Soul

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dragon Soul - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Soul

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Can't it be both? =)
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:Can't it be both? =)

Of course it can!
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Huzzah! cheers
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:Huzzah! cheers

Meanwhile I'll eagerly be waiting for you to review the Destinies while I work on the trait-chain!
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:49 pm

I personally would like to say that I think this Desinity could work... Just needs to be retooled all over and make greater inportance that you only LOOK like a dragon, the RP side effects such an appearance would bring, and noting that real dragon stright isn't something you've got, but just their looks and some of their skills... Personally I think it'd be cool to RP a pony who's ending up turning into some type of half-dragon thing... Hell I might try to do such an idea for a sort of Pony-to-Changeling type of metamorphaise Desinity.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:00 pm

[quote="Xel Unknown"]I personally would like to say that I think this Desinity could work... Just needs to be retooled all over and make greater inportance that you only LOOK like a dragon, the RP side effects such an appearance would bring, and noting that real dragon stright isn't something you've got, but just their looks and some of their skills... Personally I think it'd be cool to RP a pony who's ending up turning into some type of half-dragon thing... Hell I might try to do such an idea for a sort of Pony-to-Changeling type of metamorphaise Desinity.[/quote

So... Like the dragon disciple? That kind of already lets you turn partway into a dragon without combat stuff. Wink
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:I personally would like to say that I think this Desinity could work... Just needs to be retooled all over and make greater inportance that you only LOOK like a dragon, the RP side effects such an appearance would bring, and noting that real dragon stright isn't something you've got, but just their looks and some of their skills... Personally I think it'd be cool to RP a pony who's ending up turning into some type of half-dragon thing... Hell I might try to do such an idea for a sort of Pony-to-Changeling type of metamorphaise Desinity.

So... Like the dragon disciple? That kind of already lets you turn partway into a dragon without combat stuff. Wink
Naa, I think this desinity would more play out where it's more noticable that your pony is slowly changing into a half-dragon thing.... To me the Dragon Disciple more plays the dragon traits off as more just gifts form your mentor. But this one would play it more that your body is changing MORE noticable then the seemingly minor ways I personally see how the whole Dragon Disciple Desinity plays it off as. Also this could just a change where you don't know why your changing, but you just are for some unknown reason. So that'd add to the RPing possiblities in my mind... But that's just how I see this desitanty... Also in theory you'd get the dragon skills sooner at level 4 then having to wait for level 7 to choose some dragon gifts.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno1114 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 pm

It was a flavor text thing Stairc and I avoided when creating the Destiny to avoid making it sound bulky. Originally the Dragon was going to use some sort of magic or ritual to make you part dragon to gain the dragon body at level 7, giving you the utilities, but it was going to be too wordy to describe it in any way other than sayign he gifts youw ith these abilities.
Inferno1114
Inferno1114
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2