Playing in the Sandbox

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Ramsus on Mon May 06, 2013 3:43 am

Mykaila waves to the gypsy caravan as it leaves and you notice she's holding a white feather in one of her other hands.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Caden2112 on Mon May 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Toku had collected the essentials...His golem, his tools, and a small pouch that now hung at his side...He watched the gypsy caravan leave for a moment...That was one chapter closed, and another beginning...After a moment, he turned to look at Maihime, nodding. "A new path to travel, hmm, hmm...Exciting, isn't it...?" He grinned slightly, a bit excited...Though he imagined she was a bit conflicted...Leaving what one knew could be hard, after all.
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Lyntermas on Tue May 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Before the gypsy caravan took off, Skaimos put a hand onto the icy remains of Alma. "...Be at peace, Alma-san," he said, then made his way to Smithe's caravan. "Let us be off. I don't know how much further we have to go, but the sooner we get to the city, the better."
avatar
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Dr Blight on Fri May 10, 2013 7:54 am

Maihime nodded quietly in response. "yes it is...I'd been with them since I was just a child..." She watches the caravan until it goes out of sight and nods quietly to herself.
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Ramsus on Sat May 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Two days later the group spots something most of them are initially a bit confused by since they've never seen it before. Off to the northeast they can see what looks like a large amount of shining blue sand. It takes several minutes for those who haven't seen it before to realize this is the sea.


Everyone make Perception checks. (Though you can RP a bit first.)

With Maihime's help, the group has all learned to ride their mounts comfortably and without much trouble. However, Tethe is the only one who feels she can handle her raptor well enough to ride it into combat.

It grants her the following combat talent:
[0] Superior Claw - Minor Attack
Deal 1 damage to target creature. If that creature is suffering from Ongoing Damage, raise the amount by 1.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Caden2112 on Sun May 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Well, this was certainly unusual...At least Toku's raptor was able to carry his supplies as well as himself, due to his small size...But he would certainly want to leave it behind if a fight started...He stared at the sea for a moment, awestruck..."I've...Never seen so much water before...This is truly amazing...! That's...All real, correct? I'm not seeing a mirage...?" Still, he kept his eyes open, knowing paying attention -was- important after all...

Perception:

1d20+10 = 12+10 = 22
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Lyntermas on Sun May 12, 2013 6:35 pm

"...That's the sea? I...never thought that I'd be seeing water that would stretch to the horizon. And you're saying that you can't drink any of it? Almost seems worse to be stranded out there than in the desert." Skaimos looked around. They were close to their goal, but that didn't mean they were in the clear just yet.

Perception:
15(1d20) + 7 = 22
avatar
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Dr Blight on Sun May 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Tethe stares quietly at all the water for a long moment before finally speaking up, talking to no one in particular. "I like the color..."

Tethe's Perception:
2+7=Derp


"It's beautiful...."
Maihime likewise watches all the sea on the horizon. "If it IS a mirage we all appear to be seeing the same one... At the very least it must be cooler than the desert...and there are fish right?" She responds to her two companions without much thought.

Maihime's Perception:
12+7=19
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Xel Unknown on Sun May 12, 2013 9:43 pm

"Ohhhh...." The Pixie comments amazed at the lovely sight of all that water.

PERCEPTION chceck:
Roll(1d20)+7:
12,+7
Total:19
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Ramsus on Mon May 13, 2013 1:24 am

Skaimos and Toku spot dozens of dessicated arms sprouting from the sand around the caravan that are pulling the rest of their, still sand covered, humanoid bodies out of the ground.


Skaimos and Toku can take an action before combat starts. Everyone roll initiative and such.

Edit: And anyone who wants to identify these things roll a Streetwise or Arcana check.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Caden2112 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Toku blinked for a moment, whirling around and giving a yelp of surprise! "Uhm...Everyone, we've got...Undead things coming up around us! Get ready!!" he shouted, leaping off his raptor and activating his golem, barking orders to it as he fiddled with his pouch, producing a small cylinder and strapping it to his arm, as well as a few oddly-marked stones as he prepared himself for what he sincerely doubted was a roving band of saleszombies...

Arcana Check to ID monsters::

1d20+9 = 9+9 = 18.

Combat data:

Initiative: 1d20 = 15

HP: 30
Pips: 4
Conditions: None
Status: Loaded and Ready!

Clockwork Golem:
HP: 15
Pips: 0
Conditions: None
Status: Active

Readied Talents:
[+3] Critfisher – Standard Utility
Choose one;
A) Roll two dice of your choice from amongst d8s, d10s and d12s (you could choose to roll both dice from one of these types, or a mix from amongst these types).
B) Pay 2 pips. If you do, roll five dice of your choice from amongst d8s, d10s and d12s (you could choose to roll all five from one of these types, or a mix from amongst these types).

[+1] I Meant To Do That - Immediate Reaction
Trigger - You roll a 1 on a d8, d10, or d12.
Flip a coin. If heads, you gain 2 temporary hp.

[-2] Frost Crystal (Snowfall) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d12 damage and apply Chill (save ends) to two target enemies.

[-3] Blast Crystal (Explosive Arrow) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d8 damage to target creature. At the beginning of that creature’s next turn, it and all creatures adjacent to it take 1d10 damage and are dazed (save ends).

[-7] Freezing Blast (Frostfall) - Standard Attack
Deal 2d12 to target creature and 1d12 to creatures adjacent to the target. The primary target is stunned until the end of its next turn.
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Dr Blight on Mon May 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Tethe continues to stare at all that beautiful beautiful blue, idly wondering why everything isn't blue. As her thoughts drift slowly to the logistics of covering absolutely everything in blue paint she blinks hearing Toku yell and her raptor squawk in response underneath her. Drawing her new magic naginata, she rides closer to the group and looks around. "What? What'd I miss? What's going on?"

Tethe's combat stats:

HP: 30+1
PiPs: 4
Status: Normal, was definitely not spacing out...
Initiative:13


[+1] Inner Focus (Gather Energy) - Standard Utility
On your next turn, you may take 2 standard actions. You cannot use this talent two turns in a row.
[+3] Feint (Draw Blood) - Standard Utility
Target creature suffers 1 ongoing damage (save ends).
[+1] Essence Lancer (Syphon Life) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d8 damage to target enemy. You or target ally gains that many hp.
[-1] Piercing Lunge (Where it Hurts) – Interrupt Utility
Trigger - You attack an enemy suffering from a (save-ends) effect.
Effect - The triggering attack deals 1d12 extra damage to that enemy. You may use this talent only once per turn.
[-1] Flanking Spear (Punishing Blow ) - Reaction Attack
Trigger – An enemy damages one of your allies with an attack.
Effect – Deal 1d12 damage to the triggering enemy.

"Something's coming?" Maihime jumped a little in alarm at the sudden attack and hopped off her raptor, sending it back to wait with Smithe's caravan with a quick command in its own language. A quick flick of her wrists produced both her fans from their hiding place in the sleeves of her robes. With a twirl and a flourish, a spiraling burst of blue flames rises around her like a ring following in the wake of her fans. When its gone a hawk-like bird made of silvery blue wisp-like flames sat perched on her shoulder. Keeping an eye on the strange creatures, she thinks back on anything she might've read to match it during her studies.

Maihime's Combat Stats:
HP: 30
PiPs: 4
Status:Normal, ready!
Pet HP: 15
Pet Status:Normal.
Initiative:9

Arcana Check to identify monsters:16+17=33

[+3] Peacekeeper’s Vow - Standard Utility
You are weakened (save ends). Until the end of your next turn, whenever one of your combat talents grants an ally hp - that ally gains 2 temporary hp as well.
[+2] Healing Salve - Standard Utility [Polished by Daniel Berke]
You or target ally regains 1d10+2 hp.
[+2] Saving Embrace - Standard Utility
Target ally can make a saving throw.
[-3] Conjure Shadow Archer - Standard Utility
Conjure an allied Shadow Archer. It has the following stat-block.
Shadow Archer - 10 hp
[0] Arrow of Decay - Standard Attack
Target creature suffers 3 ongoing damage (save ends). If that target is already suffering from ongoing damage, you may increase the amount of ongoing damage that creature is suffering from by 2 instead.
[0] Shadow Bleed - Reaction Utility
Trigger: An ally attacks a target suffering from a save ends effect.
Effect: The triggering attack deals 1d12 extra damage. Sacrifice the Shadow Archer
[-9] Conjure Fire Giant - Standard Utility
Conjure an allied Fire Giant. It has the following stat-block.
Fire Giant - 40 HP
Trait - Combustion
When Fire Giant is destroyed, it deals 3d12 damage to up to six creatures.
[+3] Talent - Blazing Blade
Deal 1d8 damage to up to six creatures.
[-2] Talent - Chains of Fire
Target creature is subjected to your Chains of Fire until the end of your next turn. A creature subjected to your Chains of Fire takes 2d12 damage whenever it attacks a creature other than a fire giant.
[-6] Talent - Meteor Smash
Target creature takes 4d12 damage.
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon May 13, 2013 8:22 pm

"KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!" The Firebug declares as she summons her cube of fire with heart shapes on it.

combat data:
Initiative: 4

Combat Talents:
[+3] Annoying Embers (Taunting Strike) - Standard Attack*
Deal 1d4 damage to target creature. You suffer vulnerability 3 to that creature’s attacks until the end of your next turn.

[+2] Fireshots (Arcing Bolt) - Standard Attack*
Deal 1d6 damage to up to three target creatures.

[-2] Dancing Flames (Volley) - Standard Attack*
Roll a d8. Deal 4 damage to up to X different creatures, where X is the die result.

[-3] Firewaith - Standard Attack*
Deal 1d10 damage to upto six enemies.

[-7] Raging Fiery Aura - Minor Utility*
For the rest of the battle you may deal +1d6 damage on one attack each round and you suffer Vulnerability 3.

Fiery Companion Cube (Conjurer’s Pet) - 15 hp
[0] Ram (Bite) - Standard Attack
The Fiery Companion Cube deals 1d6 damage to target creature.

[0] Defend the Master - Interrupt Utility
Trigger - An enemy targets you with a single target attack
Effect - The attack targets the Fiery Companion Cube instead. You may use this combat talent only once per round.
status:
HP: 30
PiP: 4
Condition: Scared and OUT FOR BLOOD!
FCC: 15
Condition: Ready to help.


Last edited by Xel Unknown on Mon May 13, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Lyntermas on Mon May 13, 2013 10:43 pm

"...Goodness gracious, how in the hells does intercity commerce exist when everything is trying to kill you?" Skaimos sends off a telekinetic blast while trying to figure out what these creatures are.

Arcana: Blast:
17(1d20) + 14= 31
Arcana: Knowledge:
12(1d20) + 14 = 26

Combat Stuff:

Initiative: 7

[+1] Force Punch (Fireball) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d8 damage to target creature and each creature adjacent to the target.

[+2] Perfect Focus - Standard Utility
You gain resist 3 until the end of your next turn. At the start of your next turn, if you have not taken damage since you last used this ability, you gain 2 more pips.

[-3] Despair - Standard Attack
Deal 2d12 to up to six creatures currently suffering from (save-ends) effects

[-2] Lingering Doubt (Ignite)-Standard Attack
Target takes ongoing 1d10 damage (save ends)

[-7]: Domineer - Standard Attack
Target creature is Dominated (save ends)

Stats:
HP: 30
Pips: 4
Status: Fine
avatar
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Ramsus on Mon May 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Everyone (yes, even Tethe) recognizes the creatures pulling themselves out of the sand as zombies of some kind. Skaimos and Maihime however, identify them as Withered and Dessicated. Zombies that typically result from bodies that have been swallowed up by the dunes or who died of dehydration... or due to Withered or Dessicated. Withered are partially rotted, withered up walking corpses that drain their victims of moisture and Dessicated are dry, flaky, barely held together shambles of once-life.

Skaimos' blast catches the nearest dozen and flings three of them back into the sand while Toku charges up his magic. Before the nearest ones reach you, you all see more pulling themselves up from the sand.

Two Dessicated claw at Maihime and Toku respectively and a Withered manages to catch Cyrta in one hand while she had been distracted by the blast of sand created by Skaimos' telekinetic blast.



All the opponents are Dazed until round 2. Toku starts with an extra pip.

Initiative & Adjacency:

Initiative

Dessicated 1
Dessicated 2
Withered 1
Toku
Dessicated 3
Tethe
Withered 2
Withered 3
Maihime
Dessicated 4
Skaimos
Withered 4
Dessicated 5
Cyrta

Adjacency: Dessicated 1, Withered 1, Dessicated 2, Withered 2, Dessicated 3, Withered 3, Dessicated 4, Withered 4, Dessicated 5

Dessicated 1 deals 2 damage and Ongoing 2 damage (save ends) to Maihime.

Dessicated 2 deals 4 damage and Ongoing 2 damage (save ends) to Toku.

Cyrta is Grabbed (save ends) by Withered 1.
the Grabbed status:

While they are Grabbed by you, any damage dealt to you by any creature aside from the one grabbed by you is split between you and the grabbed creature and they may not make any attacks that do not include you as a target.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Caden2112 on Mon May 13, 2013 11:58 pm

"Come on, come on-" Toku grunted a bit from the clawing, hopping back and looking at the scratch...It wasn't that bad, really, but he knew not to push his luck, fiddling with his cylinder and stones, loading one in...Give it a moment to build pressure, and it would do a number on the enemy...For now, though, he barked a quick order, and his golem moved forward, striking at the dessicated that attacked him with a bronze fist!

combat data:

Took 4 damage from claw
Took 2 Ongoing damage

Actions:
Critfisher: d12 roll, +3 variant
2d12 = 9, 4 ...Nothing.

Save vs. Ongoing:
1d20 = 12. Huzzah.

Golem Action: Punch(Bite) vs. Dessicated 2
1d6 = 4.

HP: 24
Pips: 8
Conditions: None
Status: Loaded and Ready!

Clockwork Golem:
HP: 15
Pips: 0
Conditions: None
Status: Active
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Ramsus on Tue May 14, 2013 12:26 am

The golem's punch hits the creature but, seems to do little more than knock off a large chunk that was mostly sand, clearly having no real impact against it.

At the same time, another Dessicated grasps at Skaimos.


Dessicated 3 deals 4 damage and Ongoing 2 damage (save ends) to Skaimos.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Dr Blight on Tue May 14, 2013 1:41 am

Tethe takes advantage of the enemies still being dazed and quickly rides through them, smashing the first dessicated to attack her allies each over the head with her shield. It promptly explodes into a cloud of sand, blinding the dragonborn as she rides past the next two flailing her shield in the air wildly. With that she rides back towards one of the withered not holding onto the fairy and quickly draws her magical naginata. Momentarily clearing her vision and giving it a quick shallow slash as her mount leaps at it claws first. Before it can get back up she stabs down into it and guides her mount back and away from it. Her naginata practically sparks with divine energy at this point, which she sends towards the pixie. The energies wrap around her in a ball, protecting her from harm. She clears the sand from her eyes as her raptor does the same with its stubby raptor hands and blinks looking around. "....huzzah?"

Tethe combat stats (it's a long one):
HP: 30+1
PiPs: 2
Status: Normal
12 damage to dessicated 1, BLINDED
7 damage to dessicated 2, tails MISS
8 damage to dessicated 3, tails MISS
15 damage and 2 ongoing damage to withered 2, heads & heads HIT HIT
19 resist to Cyrta
Saving Throw: 11
The party may now use ALL their combat talents.

[-1] Flanking Spear (Punishing Blow ) - Reaction Attack
Trigger – An enemy damages one of your allies with an attack.
Effect – Deal 1d12 damage to the triggering enemy.
x3
[+3] Feint (Draw Blood) - Standard Utility
Target creature suffers 1 ongoing damage (save ends).
[0] Superior Claw - Minor Attack
Deal 1 damage to target creature. If that creature is suffering from Ongoing Damage, raise the amount by 1.
[+0] Stab - Bonus Attack
Deal 1d10 damage to target creature.
[-1] Piercing Lunge (Where it Hurts) – Interrupt Utility
Trigger - You attack an enemy suffering from a (save-ends) effect.
Effect - The triggering attack deals 1d12 extra damage to that enemy. You may use this talent only once per turn.
x2
Rising Zeal (Be Prepared)
12: Target creature gains Resist 3d8 until the end of your next turn. In addition, until the end of the encounter you and up to six allies may use any combat talent that you possess - even if you did not select it for this battle.

Shoulder Guard
+1 Temp HP at the start of battle.
Weapon Strap of Quickness
On their first turn of the fight may use Stab or Knife in the Dark as a bonus no pip gain action.
Magic Naginata
Ignores 2 points of Resistance and Deals +4 damage when Weakened (that's before Weakened is factored in).
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Ramsus on Tue May 14, 2013 2:07 am

The Withered Tethe assaulted didn't seem to much like this and decided to return the favor by grabbing hold of her arms.

And, as if to drive home that zombies are brain dead, another one grabbed the cube of fire.


As stated in DB's post, when the Dessicated dies it inflicts Blinded (save ends) on Tethe. Also on Toku.

Tethe is Grabbed (save ends) by Withered 2.

Fiery Companion Cube is Grabbed (save ends) by Withered 3.

avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Dr Blight on Tue May 14, 2013 2:30 am

Maihime chants quietly to herself as the wind picks up around her, another flourish with her fans sends the magical gust in Tethe's direction. The magic in the wind giving her the energy to kick the withered in the face away from her. She notes quietly to herself that the small cuts that had been left on her have stopped bleeding as she continues through the motions of an unusual dance constantly keeping her fans in motion. The small fiery silver bird leaps from its perch on her shoulder and dive bombs the withered that had grabbed Tethe before flying back into the air and circling around near its master.

Maihime Combat Stats:
HP: 26
PiPs: 6
Status: Normal
Pet HP: 15
Pet Status: Normal
4 damage to withered 2
Saving Throw:16
Tethe Saving Throw:17

[+2] Saving Embrace - Standard Utility
Target ally can make a saving throw.
[0] Bite - Standard Attack
The Conjurer’s Pet deals 1d6 damage to target creature.
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 26

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Ramsus on Tue May 14, 2013 2:49 am

Apparently Maihime just seems delicious (or at least especially possessing of liquids) as another Dessicated scratches her.


Dessicated 4 deals 1 damage and Ongoing 2 damage (save ends) to Maihime.

Initiative & Adjacency:

Initiative

Dessicated 1 (dead)
Dessicated 2
Withered 1
Toku
Dessicated 3
Tethe
Withered 2
Withered 3
Maihime
Dessicated 4
Skaimos
Withered 4
Dessicated 5
Cyrta

Adjacency: Withered 1, Dessicated 2, Withered 2, Dessicated 3, Withered 3, Dessicated 4, Withered 4, Dessicated 5
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Lyntermas on Tue May 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Skaimos glanced around at the zombies. They weren't the toughest enemies they had faced, but their numbers could be a major hindrance. Not to mention that if he attack one of the Withered, they may try to restore their energies from his allies.

However, he saw that Tethe had managed to shake off her zombie, and that Tethe's magic had greatly bolstered Cyrta's defences. He decided to try hitting as many of the zombies as possible with a telekinetic blast.

Combat:
[+1] Force Punch (Fireball) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d8 damage to target creature and each creature adjacent to the target.

Target: Dessicated 2 (with Withered 1 and 2 adjacent)
Rolling...5

Stats:
Rolling for Ongoing 2...2 (fail)

HP: 24
Pips: 5
Status: Ongoing 2
avatar
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2088
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Ramsus on Tue May 14, 2013 10:11 pm

The Dessicated is completely unhalted by the blast but, the Withered that Tethe had been grappling with lost an arm, though the other only stumbled a bit.

The last Withered then grabbed ahold of Skaimos, having gotten around Tethe thanks to the last Dessicated barring her way.


Skaimos' attack bloodied Withered 2.

Skaimos is Grabbed (save ends) by Withered 4.

Dessicated 5 deals 1 damage and Ongoing 2 damage (save ends) to Tethe.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Xel Unknown on Wed May 15, 2013 12:42 am

The Pixie burns the zombie in just the right way to annoy it enough to let go... Her Fiery Cubie tries to deal with it's own zombie problem. But sadly it doesn't break free of the zombie that took hold of the living fire cube.

combat data:
[+3] Annoying Embers (Taunting Strike) - Standard Attack*
Deal 1d4 damage to target creature. You suffer vulnerability 3 to that creature’s attacks until the end of your next turn.

1d4 = 4 damage to the Withered 1

Saving Throw(grabbed): 16 WIN!

Fiery Companion Cube's turn:

[0] Ram (Bite) - Standard Attack
The Fiery Companion Cube deals 1d6 damage to target creature.

1d6 => 2 more damage to Withered 3

SAve Throw: 4... Fail
status:
HP: 30
PiP: 7
Condition: 3 Vul to Withered 1
FCC: 15
Condition: Grabed (save ends) [Withered 3]


Last edited by Xel Unknown on Wed May 15, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Ramsus on Wed May 15, 2013 1:02 am

One of the Dessicated lurches over to Tethe and bites her in the arm, while a Withered grapples her.



All the enemies stop being dazed.

Dessicated 2 deals 3 damage to Tethe and she becomes Infected.
Infected:

Living infected creatures flip a coin at the start of their turn. On a heads their Ongoing damage increases by 1,
if they did not already possess that condition they instead gain Ongoing damage 2 (save ends).
Note: I didn't include a duration or "save ends" intentionally.

Tethe is Grabbed (save ends) by Withered 1.



Last edited by Ramsus on Wed May 15, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum