Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+6
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
Cardbo
elfowlgirl
Brony 7 of 9
A1C Bronymous
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 22 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 am

(16 hp, you can't heal past 30)

There is a more noticeable pause between her attacks this time, but she keeps going strong, this time moving in to kick you. She missteps, though, and grazes your shoulder. Stormeye takes 1 damage. Stormeye no longer suffers from ongoing damage.

Stormeye's turn.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 am

Bronymous wrote:(16 hp, you can't heal past 30)

There is a more noticeable pause between her attacks this time, but she keeps going strong, this time moving in to kick you. She missteps, though, and grazes your shoulder. Stormeye takes 1 damage. Stormeye no longer suffers from ongoing damage.

Stormeye's turn.

OOC:Wasn't healing past 30. Just wasn't sure the ongoing damage applied during that round, or started in the next, since Storm made his save.

"I'm truly sorry, but I need to end this for both our's sake."

Storm taps his stormcloud just so, and a volley of lightning bolts flies from it and into the unicorn.

Spoiler:

OOC:Roll(3d12)+0:
8,10,3,+0
Total:21

HP:15, Pips 2, Feeling: Bloodied.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:06 pm

The Unicorn, in her frenzied state, does nothing to avoid the incoming lightning, and the resulting charge slams her into the wall. She crumples to the floor, unmoving. The Unicorn is Unconscious.

Combat End.

SE:
When the unicorn goes down, the room gets noticeably cooler. After a moment, the nurse peeks out the door to see if its safe.

ET, D, SS, HS, JS:
The bartender reminds you all that the sooner you get Emerald to the clinic, the better.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:35 pm

"And the sooner we find a stretcher or something similar to minimize injury on the way, the sooner we will go!" called back Dodger.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Holy Smokes looks around for anything they could make a stretcher out of.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Bronymous wrote:The Unicorn, in her frenzied state, does nothing to avoid the incoming lightning, and the resulting charge slams her into the wall. She crumples to the floor, unmoving. The Unicorn is Unconscious.

Combat End.

SE:
When the unicorn goes down, the room gets noticeably cooler. After a moment, the nurse peeks out the door to see if its safe.

"Come on! Quick! See if you can find an empty room. Well move her to there."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Emerald considers all the noise downstairs. That small stallion didn't fully close the door after he left and stairwells conducted noise pretty well. Her head pounded, but the need for water was slowly overpowering her inertia.

She tests weight on her hooves, seeing which ones she could push down against, if she had enough of them to make the trek down the stairs.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:22 pm

E:
Your bandaged hoof is slung close to your chest, but testing your weight on the other three, you find only minor discomfort instead of pain or disorientation. A dull throbbing in your head reminds you of the hangover with every step, but as you walk out of the room, you realize you can walk perfectly well, albeit a bit awkardly without the one hoof. With a bit of assistance, you could probably make it to the clinic under your own power.

HS, JS, SS, D:
An unsteady clopping at the stairs alert you all to Ember's presence, and ability to walk.

SE:
The nurse helps you move her into the room you just vacated, and begins checking her over. "Easy with that stuff, remember these ponies are still sick. We can't just beat them up if we want to help them! Just head downstairs, and try not to hurt anypony else. Talk to the other nurses, they'll fill you in on the plan."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Bronymous wrote:

SE:
The nurse helps you move her into the room you just vacated, and begins checking her over. "Easy with that stuff, remember these ponies are still sick. We can't just beat them up if we want to help them! Just head downstairs, and try not to hurt anypony else. Talk to the other nurses, they'll fill you in on the plan."

Storm sighs. "I know...its just in the middle of hallucination-based attack, they're a bit difficult to reason with. Anyway, thanks, I'll head downstairs."

After hearing the nurse's response Storm heads downstairs.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:29 pm

"Well," said Dodger. "Never mind that, then. Priest, griffon, if you would kindly aid the young lady. I don't think she quite trusts me."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Holy Smokes gives Dodger a questioning look and says, "Oh?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 pm

"Oh!" Star looked at the stairs, and set the glass of water on the counter. "I'll help Emerald down the stairs, she shouldn't walk too much if she's hurt..." The pegasus trotted over to her injured friend. "Are you alright?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:14 pm

"Water?" Emerald asks hopefully, eyeing the glass far out of reach. She grabs it with her ponykinesis and whips it towards her mouth, taking a gulp, choking and coughing a bit as she drinks it too quickly. One thing at a time. She tries a second time, managing to loosen her throat enough to let it down.

The unicorn winces a bit on a half-numb hoof, but keeps her balance as she makes her way down the stairs, one hoof over Star's back, using the pegasus as a crutch. "I am just fine..." She reiterates to the bunch of them.

"And why wouldn't I trust you?" She asks the air. She didn't quite catch who said it, but somepony did.

RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Dodger turns, hearing Emerald... and seeing her ask the question not really in his general direction. She was more hung over than he thought.

"Well," said Dodger. "You didn't seem to appreciate the fact that I was keeping watch over you last night."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Perhaps it was the hangover's residual effects, but the constant obliviousness of this stallion was getting on Emerald's nerves.

"I don't remember much from late last night, but try some empathy if I seemed short with you." She comments as she finishes those treacherous stairs. How did she even get up them yesterday? She can't remember. You'd think they'd use a ramp like civilized bar constructions.

"Nail on my horseshoes for a moment here. I spend hours, HOURS warding off being rutted by force from those bird-br--" She notes the presence of the several other feathered folks nearby.

"Ahem, gang members. Though foalish on my part, I get a pile of injuries trying to fix the mess they caused. Then, when I'm nice and injured, immobile, and magic-exhausted, not to mention missing all hoof-eye coordination from alcohol, not able to defend myself if I tried, yet another strange stallion walks into my room and says "I just want to watch you sleep."... Yeah. No warning bells going off for you? Must be a filly thing." Emerald Trance shakes her head and sighs.

"It's time and place. A mare's bedroom when she didn't invite you in while she's helpless is precisely one of those time-and-places. Even a crook knows you can walk into a jeweler's in the day and be appreciated and trusted there, but come at midnight and suddenly you're not appreciated in the shop." She gives a silly grin to him. "Not that a jeweler has nearly as nice emeralds as myself. I trust you enough to know you won't let me fall down a flight of stairs with my friends watching." The unicorn gives a smile to her helper-pegasus.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 pm

"So, do you think you're go going to need assistance getting up to the hospital? We wouldn't want to upset you if you think you can make it on your own..."
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:21 pm

"Help is help, and I appreciate it... When its given in the appropriate context. It has been a long day for everypony." Emerald smirks at the statement, "day" has gone for quite a while now indeed. Maybe it was making light of the morning period (Oh her poor brain made three puns in two phrases, she definitely needed some medical help!), but those were the concerns of "royalty", not lowly folk.

"I could probably get back limping, or with a friend's help, but it's a bit of a walk regardless and I'd hate to push her after all she's done for me; I'd be thankful for an extra shoulder or two." The unicorn smiles to the griffon. A griffon was the last thing she wanted touching her right now, but she was logical enough to separate the gang-leader from less immediately dangerous characters, and it was always good to smile to prospective aid.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Dodger's intelligence is 5 okay I'm roleplaying

At the mention of the word "crook", Dodger's eye twitched. Was she... on to him? No, it couldn't be. He covered his tracks, and the only one who saw him in his work clothes (as it were) was a rather easily befuddled youth. But the twitch might have given her a sign that something was wrong, and based on how little she seemed to trust him, he did not need to give her any more reason to be suspicious. No one here really knew about his double life - as far as they could tell he was just another stallion who showed up for volunteer work, and they could have used the hooves. So, he thought he would just change the subject to avoid anyone thinking any terrible thoughts...

Which, thankfully, the griffon and the mare offered up themselves, taking some of the pressure off Dodger.

"Well," said Dodger. "My apologies for any suspicious or untoward behavior last night. I truly was not thinking as well as I should. Perhaps we can start on a clean slate and I may help you back to the clinic?"

Spoiler:
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 pm

"Come on, we should get going," Jaquir said as he carefully helped the pony shift some of her weight off her hooves, "The sooner we get to the hospital, the sooner our friend here can get some medical help above the booze-and-boiling-water level."
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Holy Smokes shrugs and says, "I've always found booze and fire tend to do the trick." and follows along, just in case the thugs were lying and wait and he'd get to see something quite amusing.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:24 pm

SE:
Downstairs you find what appears to be a tornado-ridden warzone. Any semblance of order or containment has shattered as zombified patients and panicky staff run all over the place. Equipment from the rooms and barricades are strewn about. A nearby nurse shrieks as she runs down the hall, trying to shake off two colts who have latched on to her. You manage to avoid any contact with the patients though, and turning a corner, you are just in time to see one of the head nurses duck out of the way of a charging pegasus, and slam the door shut behind him. She waves you over and explains the situation. "Last night, one of the barricades was broken through while we weren't watching, and the patients tried to escape out the back. We managed to corral them, though, and herd them back inside, but since then they've been actively resisting. We need a way to calm them down or sedate them en masse, so we can clean up and resume the quarantine, because right now we can't keep track of all of them. As soon as we go after one patient, six others break out. Did you find out anything from Physical Medicine?"

ET, D, HS, JS, SS:
You file out the back of the bar, into a small series of alleyways. You estimate the general direction of the clinic, and begin making your way there. After a minute or so of walking, movement catches Smokes' eye. On the rooftop, a single pegasus glares down at the group, watching your movements. Upon being discovered, he turns and flaps away, out of sight.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Bronymous wrote:SE:
Downstairs you find what appears to be a tornado-ridden warzone. Any semblance of order or containment has shattered as zombified patients and panicky staff run all over the place. Equipment from the rooms and barricades are strewn about. A nearby nurse shrieks as she runs down the hall, trying to shake off two colts who have latched on to her. You manage to avoid any contact with the patients though, and turning a corner, you are just in time to see one of the head nurses duck out of the way of a charging pegasus, and slam the door shut behind him. She waves you over and explains the situation. "Last night, one of the barricades was broken through while we weren't watching, and the patients tried to escape out the back. We managed to corral them, though, and herd them back inside, but since then they've been actively resisting. We need a way to calm them down or sedate them en masse, so we can clean up and resume the quarantine, because right now we can't keep track of all of them. As soon as we go after one patient, six others break out. Did you find out anything from Physical Medicine?"

"I didn't see him. I take it he hasn't returned? As for the patients, about how many are we looking at? Are they few enough that we could just herd them back?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:39 pm

"We should be careful. We certainly haven't seen the last of that gang," Jaquir said in a low voice, looking backwards cautiously.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:29 am

SE:
The nurse swears, and then shakes her head. "We already have them all back, I hope, but it's possible one or two are still out there."

Assembled Others:
The alleyways end, and you exit into the North East Plaza. There seems to be yet another commotion, this time coming from the clinic. A few ponies run about in different directions, and another is laying on his back in the grass, immobile.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 am

"I know I shouldn't say this, but my dramatic senses are tingling."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny