Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webcomic Artist?

2 posters

Go down

Webcomic Artist? Empty Webcomic Artist?

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:45 pm

I had an idea for a webcomic that I think would be pretty fun. Basically, a small group of supervillains have taken over and are running a city, and have "recruited" several teenagers as potential successors in villainy. The comic focuses on the misadventures of the teenagers, focusing mostly on the ones in the mad scientist's lab (No, I haven't been rereading Narbonic recently, why do you ask?). In the meantime, however, the heroes are still trying to take back the city.

Now, I really like the concept and I think I can run with it pretty well. The problem is, I can't draw. Like, at all. So if anypony out there is willing to artist for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Webcomic Artist? Empty Re: Webcomic Artist?

Post  elfowlgirl Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm a decent artist, but I don't really have any examples on hand right now...
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:42 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:I'm a decent artist, but I don't really have any examples on hand right now...

That's okay, I can wait. For one thing, I haven't finalized the way I want everyone to look yet. Once I've finalized it, I'll post it here and see how you (or anypony else who's interested) draw them. We'll see what happens from there. Sound fair?
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:52 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:I'm a decent artist, but I don't really have any examples on hand right now...

That's okay, I can wait. For one thing, I haven't finalized the way I want everyone to look yet. Once I've finalized it, I'll post it here and see how you (or anypony else who's interested) draw them. We'll see what happens from there. Sound fair?

Sure.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:15 am

Welp, here we go, everything I have established about the characters. The top four are the main characters, so those should be given drawing priority, given that there's a lot of them. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0QlNHUrQ7VsZmhudURiWUctYjQ/edit

Note that I included a lot of information that may or may not be helpful in drawing the characters. Most of the important stuff should be covered in Appearance, but Personality may be helpful as well, and taking a closer look at Offense might help visualize some of their weapons.

Also, I am very much aware that Pantheon is hideously overpowered. I tried to make her Superman, power-wise, and it went horribly right. She's like Silver-Age Supes now.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum