Canpaign of Jokers

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  elfowlgirl on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:15 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:She grins at Gears again, staring with her mismatched eyes. "All save for you. You have... potential."
Gears swallows nervously but manages to not spring for the corner.
What does she mean by that?! Okay. Just keep cool. She's just pushing your buttons.
Parameter 2: not accepted;
Reason: Phrase, not an admittance;
Continue;
"Well, that's uh...that's...uh...that's...that's what I've...uh...yes."

Quarrel giggles, sounding just like some vapid schoolgirl with a crush. "You're cute when you're frightened out of your wits. Hee!"

Scroll scoffed at the 2/7th draconequus. "Do you really have to terrify the poor lad? He's the most normal one of us! Cut 'im some slack."
avatar
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Female
Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Ersa looked at Rolled Scroll and asked inquisitively, "Is 'normal' associated with virtuous? Or fragile?"
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Miss Slayer. What do you know about werewolves?"
"Enough to know you're one," said Ivana. "You turn into a wolf whenever the moon's full - Tartarus, sometimes you do it when you feel like it. Colleagues of mine call you a furball, but I've heard you help get rid of leeches, so you're fine in my book."

Ivana can't tell if the moon is full, so she feels safe giving this information.


Ramsus wrote:Ersa looks at Ivana, "This one-" she indicates Quarrel with a pointing of a wing, "is also a new thing to me. Unfortunately, while it also seems to be of rude disposition, it is not cute like you are Miss Hunter. Of course, I'm not if it would be a good thing if Discord-spawn were charismatic or attractive."
"'Course they're not attractive, they're crazy. We may not know much about them, 'cause there aren't many, but we can tell that."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  elfowlgirl on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Ramsus wrote:Ersa looked at Rolled Scroll and asked inquisitively, "Is 'normal' associated with virtuous? Or fragile?"

"I doubt the young colt is fragile. He has enough spirit about him."
avatar
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Female
Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm

"Miss Hunter, would the transformation be triggered by the light of the moon or its position in the sky?" Ersa asks cryptically.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Miss Hunter, would the transformation be triggered by the light of the moon or its position in the sky?" Ersa asks cryptically.
"Something about seeing the moon drives them bonkers."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:30 pm

"Hmmmmm, well. Things could get....interesting I suppose. I'll keep that in mind." Ersa responded, still being cryptic.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"Something about seeing the moon drives them bonkers."
"I guess I'll have to learn when the next full moon is then."


Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More social interaction (see next post).)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:39 pm

And unknown to everyone sadly tonight would be a full moon. (like when isn't there a full moon in equestria, really? Razz )
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Klaue sits.
"while we wait for the mage to come back Miss Slayer, what's you story?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Klaue sits.
"while we wait for the mage to come back Miss Slayer, what's you story?"
Ivana smirked. Obviously she had some pride in her story.

"The name's Ivana. Ivana Haysing."

She paused to see who recognized the Haysing family name, but realized that no one in this group probably would.

"Best bloodsucker hunters in the business."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Quietkal on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:19 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Quarrel giggles, sounding just like some vapid schoolgirl with a crush. "You're cute when you're frightened out of your wits. Hee!"
Gears blushes, surprised by this about face, and starts stammering again.
What...? Does she...like me? Who would berate somepony they like?! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MARES THINK.
Scroll scoffed at the 2/7th draconequus. "Do you really have to terrify the poor lad? He's the most normal one of us! Cut 'im some slack."
"I doubt the young colt is fragile. He has enough spirit about him."
Gears stops stammering and turns to smile at the ghost. "Thanks. I hope that wasn't uh...wasn't a pun."
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:21 pm

And randomly where the Clockwork Mage was, he realized he forgotten to get everyone's name... But was too late now to go back. He had a report to finish, and a possible paranoided second wave to prepare for...
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Ivana smirked. Obviously she had some pride in her story.

"The name's Ivana. Ivana Haysing."

She paused to see who recognized the Haysing family name, but realized that no one in this group probably would.

"Best bloodsucker hunters in the business."
"Klaue Des Adlerhorst, of the Des Adlerhorst family of skyknights. How did you get into the business?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Ramsus wrote:Ersa looks at Ivana, "This one-" she indicates Quarrel with a pointing of a wing, "is also a new thing to me. Unfortunately, while it also seems to be of rude disposition, it is not cute like you are Miss Hunter. Of course, I'm not if it would be a good thing if Discord-spawn were charismatic or attractive."

"Pfft, who wants to be cute?" Quarrel says dismissively.

elfowlgirl wrote:Scroll scoffed at the 2/7th draconequus. "Do you really have to terrify the poor lad? He's the most normal one of us! Cut 'im some slack."

Quarrel grins. "You and what army, ghostie? You're ethereal, for Cthulhooves's sake!"

Quietkal wrote:Gears blushes, surprised by this about face, and starts stammering again.
What...? Does she...like me? Who would berate somepony they like?! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MARES THINK.

Quarrel smirks at Gears. He seems hopelessly confused now. Good. Confused people tend to do things that make no sense at all.
avatar
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2158
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 22
Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
"Klaue Des Adlerhorst, of the Des Adlerhorst family of skyknights. How did you get into the business?"
"Always been in the business. It's tradition, you know?"
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:
"Klaue Des Adlerhorst, of the Des Adlerhorst family of skyknights. How did you get into the business?"
"Always been in the business. It's tradition, you know?"

"Now, here's a question for you, Miss Hayseed," Quarrel says, sidling up to the minotaur. "If you're so attached to killing bloodsuckers, how come you haven't gotten to the lawyers yet?"

avatar
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2158
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 22
Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:54 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:
"Klaue Des Adlerhorst, of the Des Adlerhorst family of skyknights. How did you get into the business?"
"Always been in the business. It's tradition, you know?"

"Now, here's a question for you, Miss Hayseed," Quarrel says, sidling up to the minotaur. "If you're so attached to killing bloodsuckers, how come you haven't gotten to the lawyers yet?"
"I haven't heard that joke before ever. Clearly you are a fountain of creativity."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:
"Klaue Des Adlerhorst, of the Des Adlerhorst family of skyknights. How did you get into the business?"
"Always been in the business. It's tradition, you know?"

"Now, here's a question for you, Miss Hayseed," Quarrel says, sidling up to the minotaur. "If you're so attached to killing bloodsuckers, how come you haven't gotten to the lawyers yet?"
"I haven't heard that joke before ever. Clearly you are a fountain of creativity."

"Nah, I'm more like a drinking fountain," Quarrel says with a straight face. "I never work when you need me, and yet everypony is after me anyways."
avatar
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2158
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 22
Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 pm

*sigh*"I assume that's normal for you. Anything you'd care to share about yourself?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  elfowlgirl on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:Scroll scoffed at the 2/7th draconequus. "Do you really have to terrify the poor lad? He's the most normal one of us! Cut 'im some slack."

Quarrel grins. "You and what army, ghostie? You're ethereal, for Cthulhooves's sake!"

Scroll crossed his hooves dismissively. "Don't underestimate me, daughter of Discord. If we ghosts were so innocent as you claim, why would the living fear us so?"
avatar
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Female
Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:*sigh*"I assume that's normal for you. Anything you'd care to share about yourself?"

Quarrel shrugs. "Eh, whatever. I was born on an alien planet and was sent to this planet when mine blew up. I was adopted by two normal ponies who got killed by a mugger. So I got blessings from the alicorns and have become this world's champion. Oh, did I mention that I also got bitten by a radioactive spider and was exposed to cosmic rays? Also, I'm a mutant who lives in Manehatten and get training from a bald pony in a wheelchair."

elfowlgirl wrote:Scroll crossed his hooves dismissively. "Don't underestimate me, daughter of Discord. If we ghosts were so innocent as you claim, why would the living fear us so?"

"Because they're all superstitious cowards," Quarrel says bluntly.
avatar
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2158
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 22
Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:*sigh*"I assume that's normal for you. Anything you'd care to share about yourself?"

Quarrel shrugs. "Eh, whatever. I was born on an alien planet and was sent to this planet when mine blew up. I was adopted by two normal ponies who got killed by a mugger. So I got blessings from the alicorns and have become this world's champion. Oh, did I mention that I also got bitten by a radioactive spider and was exposed to cosmic rays? Also, I'm a mutant who lives in Manehatten and get training from a bald pony in a wheelchair."
Spoiler:
hmmm...Superman, Superman to Batman, not sure, Spiderman, not sure and x-men.
Klaue massages his temples at this.
"Really. How...fascinating."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Ersa just watched the conversation silently, specifically paying attention to Quarrel to try and get a read on her.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:51 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:Scroll crossed his hooves dismissively. "Don't underestimate me, daughter of Discord. If we ghosts were so innocent as you claim, why would the living fear us so?"

"Because they're all superstitious cowards," Quarrel says bluntly.
"They have good reason to fear what lurks in the night."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum