Changeling Investigations

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  elfowlgirl on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Masterweaver wrote:((Please designate target))

((Uh... The second EARS Trooper on the battle map.))
avatar
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Female
Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:44 am

elfowlgirl wrote:Handle pulls Mjolnir from her belt, before swinging him wildly at a group of three troupers. [Might of Mjolnir, +1 Pip] [6 damage to each trooper]

[30 hp, 5 PiPs]

You swing your hammer at the same trooper that Flashpoint attacked earlier, managing to devastate the small group that he's in, but they each manage a counterattack. Still, the guy you initially assaulted is down for the count.... actually, it looks like he's not doing so well.

Handle Receives 6 damage
Handle Receives 6 damage
Handle Receives 6 damage
EARS trooper 2-from-left is unconscious.

One of the EARS troopers growls. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" He throws a flashbang at Handle. Handle is now Blinded (save ends).

His partner focuses on the soldier, throwing a flashbang in his face. Flashpoint is now blinded (save ends).

IT IS NOW: Ragdoll's turn.
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Turn start- (HP=30 PIPs=4 Status: Normal)
Ragdoll starts eyeing up one of the healthier looking troopers while inhaling
[+1] Hold breath (Gather Energy)
Turn end- (HP=30 PIPs=5 Status: Normal)
Spoiler:
Well that was an exciting turn.
Also could I get a count on how much damage each E.A.R.S trooper has taken please?

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:57 pm

IT IS BELATEDLY: Ember's turn.
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Mmm.... Hey, Ember, I get it that you don't like the fact we've gotta fight, but you herd the troopers, they clearly aren't going to listen to reason. So just try your best and fight on... Sometimes that's all you can do at times like this."

Ember glares at the attacking troopers.

"I... said... STOP IT!"

Ember shoots out a large fireball bursting over the KO'd EARS trooper and burning the two troopers to the side.

Masterweaver wrote:
Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper(KO'd):EARS trooper:Stallion:Stallion:EARS trooper:Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Mare

Stallion:Flashpoint:Mare:Stallion:Chain Link:Ember:Stallion:Ruby Shield:Ragdoll:Handle:Mare


Bold is target.
Fireball: 1d8 = 8 damage. Buccaneer Blaze Activated! That KO'd pony? He's totally stunned.
Ember: 30 HP, 6 PiPs
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 pm

One of the troopers reels, but manages to conterattack. Ember takes 8 damage.

IT IS NOW: Ruby's turn.
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Ruby looks at the fray and starts fuming. "How can you hurt a baby dragon? They're Changelings, not Change-lizards, it can't even BE one! You're incompetent at best, an active menace really! Seriously, stop now, I'd say you're making asses of yourselves, but that would be a disservice to mules."

She rants at the EARS troops, and turns to the locals. "Are you ponies still just STANDING there when fireballs are going off? Come on, get somewhere a bit safer than here!"

(Using "Immature Taunting (Perfect Focus)")
HP 30/30, 6 Pips, Resist 3, no status effects.
avatar
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2012-10-09

View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Well... that did nothing.

IT IS NOW: An EARS Trooper's turn. Realizing the danger she poses, he attacks Handle. Handle takes 5 damage.

IT IS NOW: An EARS Trooper's turn. This guy... joins his partner. Handle takes 5 damage.

IT IS NOW: An EARS Trooper's turn. Specifically the KO'd one. Well, he... bleeds some more, but it seems that Ember's fireball cauterized some of his wounds. So he's not dying anymore. Woot.

IT IS NOW: Chain Link's turn. Remember, Chain Link is currently BLIND (save ends).
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Xel Unknown on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:59 pm

The Minotaur takes off his top hat and then pulls a rabbit out of it, and this wasn't no normal rabbit, but one that looked deady, with it's amazingly intimidating Death Glare causing some psychological effects on the Troopers.

Spoiler:
[-3] Conjure Rabbit (Conjure Wraith) *
Conjure an allied Rabbit. It has the following stat block.

Rabbit (Shadow Wraith) - 10 HP
Trait - Death Glare (Midnight Haunting)
All enemies take a -1 penalty to saving throws.
[+1] Talent - Hat Trick (Spook)
Target creature suffers a -2 penalty on its damage rolls (save ends).
[-2] Talent - Taunt (Deathwish)
Target enemy attacks the Rabbit on its next turn if able. If the attack reduces the Rabbit to 0 HP or less, the attacking enemy suffers 2d10 damage.

Next said Rabbit pulls a "Hat Trick" on the closest EARS Trooper. (-2 penalty on it's damage rolls (save ends))
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 pm

((Rolling save, Chain Link is no longer BLIND.))

Suddenly you all know the order that the combat will go!
EARS-4 20
Flashpoint 17
Handle 17
EARS-3 15
EARS-1 13
Ragdoll 9
Ember 8
Ruby Shield 7
EARS-6 5
EARS-5 4
EARS-2 2
Chain Link 1
Rabbit

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn. "OH HORSEAPPLES THEY'VE HYPNOTIZED A DRAGON!" He takes the time to throw a flashbang at Ember. Ember is now blind (save ends).

IT IS NOW: Flashpoint's turn. Remember, Flashpoint is blind (save ends).
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  A1C Bronymous on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Flashpoint retreats a few feet into the air as he struggles to clear his vision.


Motivate (Gather Energy)

30 HP, 3 Temp, 3 Pips remaining
Saving Roll: 17
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  elfowlgirl on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Masterweaver wrote:Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper(KO'd):EARS trooper:Stallion:Stallion:EARS trooper:Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Mare

((Target is bolded))

Handle, nearly unconscious, summons the energy to charge one of the nearest troopers. ((Rampage +2, 7 damage))

[2 hp, 7 PiPs]
avatar
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Female
Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Neither Flashpoint nor Handle is Blind anymore.

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn. He blasts away at Handle. Handle receives +1 ongoing damage (save ends).

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn. He throws a flashbang at Ruby. Ruby is now Blind (save ends).

IT IS NOW: Ragdoll's turn.


Last edited by Masterweaver on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Turn start - (HP=30 PIPs=5 Condition: Green)
Ragdoll grabs two of the E.A.R.S troopers and holds them to him.
[+2]Hold them in place (Psychic Anomaly) Target: two farthest E.A.R.S troopers in initiative order
Attack:
You and target enemy suffer vulnerability 5 (save ends).
Roll (Vulnerability saving throw):

Roll(1d20)+0:
18,+0
Total:18
He does makes sure to hide behind them slightly if he gets attacked.
Turn end - (HP=30 PIPs=9 Condition: Green)
Spoiler:
I forgot to bring "make it worse" with me for massive damage combo. I'll just let everyone beat up on two troopers then.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:30 pm

TURN START: EMBER

People really shouldn't throw explosive things at babies. Ember cowers, blinded, inspiring someone else to hit things hard for her..



Inspire Courage: 1d12 (4) temp HP to Handle
Saving Throw: 1d20 (2) = Still blind

Ember: 22 HP, 7 PiPs, Status: Blind
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:08 am

IT IS NOW: Ruby Shield's turn. Ruby is BLIND (save ends)
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:36 am

(+2 pips: Undamaged last round)

Ruby holds her eyes shut at the blinding flash-bang. "Really? Now you just chuck light-bombs at everypony? You're not helping your case. Oooh, someone points out how silly this whole 'beating people into unconsciousness' thing is. Our poor fragile colt-egos! Better lob a grenade at them or my stallionhood will shrink even tinier than it is! Free tip: You're not endearing yourself to the public right now." She positively bristles but her eyes aren't clearing up much, she kind of stared at it as it went off, rookie mistake.

actions and stats:

More Immature Taunting!
HP 30/30, 10 Pips, Resist 3

Saving Throw:
Roll(1d20)+0:
1,+0
Total:1

...Guess not.
avatar
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2012-10-09

View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:10 am

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn. He assaults the dragon. Ember takes 4 damage.

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn. He also assaults the dragon. Ember takes 4 damage.

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn. Since this particular EARS trooper is defeated, he basically sits there. Pretty close to death but not quite dead.

IT IS NOW: Chain Link's turn.
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Xel Unknown on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 am

Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Stallion:Stallion:EARS trooper:Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Mare
(target in bold)

Chain Link first summons another rabbit into battle....

Next each of Chain's rabbit's attack with a "Hat Trick" to effect their attack power. (-2 to their attack damage: save ends)

Stats:
Chain Link: 28
PiP: 0
Rabbit1: 10
PiP: 2
Rabbit2: 10
PiP: 1
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:07 pm

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn. Flashbang at Flashpoint. Flashpoint is now blind (save ends).

IT IS NOW: Flashpoint, then Handle's turn. Flashpoint is Blind (save ends) with 2 temp HP.. Handle is suffering 1 ongoing damage (save ends) with 4 tem HP.
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:37 pm

"What is with you ponies and flashbangs? Is that all you have?" Flashpoint holds back, reevaluating the outright annoying tactics of the enemy, and attempting to retarget the one that just flashed him.


1st Standard: Regroup (Open Options)- Swap for War Face (Furious Rage)
5 Pips


Settling on a direction he charges, using his wings to lift off and come down hard on his target.


Coin Flip (I think you should do it) to hit.
If Hit: Furious Rage: 2d10= 6+8= 14 damage to opponent
(And because none of them were hit with a save-ends, my combo closes out one move short. Oh well)

30 HP, 3 Temp (I don't see where I lost one since last turn), 2 Pips
Saving Roll: 8
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  elfowlgirl on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:47 pm

((Saving throw:Roll(1d20)+0:
11,+0
Total:11))


Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper (KO'd):EARS trooper:Stallion:Stallion:EARS trooper:Mare:EARS trooper:EARS trooper:Mare

Handle abandoned use of her hammer, and decided to just hit the EARS trooper. ((Rampage +2, 7 damage)).

((2/30 hp, 4 temp hp, 9 pips))
avatar
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Female
Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Masterweaver on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:05 am

Flashpoint's blind attack misses, and he is still blind. Handle no longer suffers from ongoing damage.

IT IS NOW: An EARS tooper's turn. He swings at Flashpoint, but the creepy bunies get to him. Flashpoint takes 3 damage.

IT IS NOW: An EARS trooper's turn. He also attacks Flashpoint, but the bunnies got to him even worse. Flashpoint takes 1 damage.

IT IS NOW: Ragdoll, then Ember, then Ruby's turn. Ember and Ruby are blind (Save ends).
avatar
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:26 am

Spoiler:
I don't know if the troopers are still affected by my vulnerability or any save-ends for that matter...so if they're not I'll come up with something else.
Turn Start - (HP=30 PIPs=9 Condition: Green)
Ragdoll...starts singing opera, using it to mask a scream into the minds of the injured troopers.
[-3] Psychic scream (Despair)
Attack:
Deal 2d12 to all enemies with save-ends effects.
Roll (damage)
Roll(2d12)+0:
11,6,+0
Total:17 to any enemy with a save-ends effect, 22 for the two targets of Hold in place.
Turn end - (HP=30 PIPs=6 Condition: Green)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:29 am

Ember looked over at the hammer-using mare currently just whacking things. She didn't look so good, which was sad, because she seemed like a nice lady. Those mean old EARS troopers had no right to hurt her!

"H-hammer lady? Y-you've gotta be... strong... For me..."


Magnificent Melody: Handle - Handle gains Regeneration 3 and does 5 more damage on her next attack
Saving Throw: 14
Ember: 14 HP, 5 PiPs, Status: Bloodied
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum