Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 5 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:20 am

"If everything you've said about yourself is true... Then odds are you've got over about 1100 years to understand. So that book would help catch you up on 1000 of those years." Bedside comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:29 am

"A book written by Nightmare Moon herself would probably be very helpful to me I admit." Ersa said.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:50 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Oh, so she is your marefriend?" Bedside jokes.
Gears takes his time, composing a response, then unleashing it at a moment when it would make much less sense. "Please! If she was my marefriend, don't you think I would have thrown her across the table by now? Honestly. Some ponies."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:54 am

Quietkal wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"Oh, so she is your marefriend?" Bedside jokes.
Gears takes his time, composing a response, then unleashing it at a moment when it would make much less sense. "Please! If she was my marefriend, don't you think I would have thrown her across the table by now? Honestly. Some ponies."

"'Shall we their fond pageant see? Lord, what fools these mortals be.'" Scroll quoted. "You n-never know what you have until it's gone, Gears. Best m-make your move now, rather than later."

((I have been waiting forever to use that quote. Since like, page 40.))
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 am

elfowlgirl wrote:"'Shall we their fond pageant see? Lord, what fools these mortals be.'" Scroll quoted. "You n-never know what you have until it's gone, Gears. Best m-make your move now, rather than later."

((I have been waiting forever to use that quote. Since like, page 40.))
Gears points to the top of his head. "I know I have a sandwich, and that's still here."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:02 am

Quietkal wrote:Gears points to the top of his head. "I know I have a sandwich, and that's still here."

Scroll slapped the crazed robot.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:04 am

elfowlgirl wrote:Scroll slapped the crazed robot.
The sandwich falls from Gears' head and Gears frowns. "My hat..."

Last edited by Quietkal on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:06 am

Quietkal wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:Scroll slapped the crazed robot.
The sandwich falls from Gears' head, and Gears frowns. "My hat..."

"mINE!" Quarrel yells, zooming over from three tables over, grabbing the sandwich, and dashing back with it clutched to her chest.
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:27 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"mINE!" Quarrel yells, zooming over from three tables over, grabbing the sandwich, and dashing back with it clutched to her chest.
Gears shrugs. "Eh. Cry not over spilt milk, for your brother's glass sets on the table. Sticking to uncreated adages. You horrify me, Quarrel."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 am

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"mINE!" Quarrel yells, zooming over from three tables over, grabbing the sandwich, and dashing back with it clutched to her chest.
Gears shrugs. "Eh. Cry not over spilt milk, for your brother's glass sets on the table. Sticking to uncreated adages. You horrify me, Quarrel."

Quarrel rips the sandwich in two and plugs a half into each ear. "wHAT WaS THaT? CAN't hEAR YoU!"
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Quarrel rips the sandwich in two and plugs a half into each ear. "wHAT WaS THaT? CAN't hEAR YoU!"
Gears mimes shouting at Quarrel. "I CALLED YOU BEAUTIFUL, AND ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED TO PADDLEBOAT DOWN MANE STREET LATER"
((lolwut))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 am

And now once the sandwich was broken in half the thing has a weird yellow like glow appear out of nowhere... And Both of the chaotic pair hear a bit of some one woman wail song as the extra chaos disappears in a flash.

((OOC: Fred's a time pony... That sandwich was booby trapped! It was like that all along, clearly... *lierjackface* ))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 am

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Quarrel rips the sandwich in two and plugs a half into each ear. "wHAT WaS THaT? CAN't hEAR YoU!"
Gears mimes shouting at Quarrel. "I CALLED YOU BEAUTIFUL, AND ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED TO PADDLEBOAT DOWN MANE STREET LATER"
((lolwut))

"dARTH MaUL HAs COOtIES, aND ThE TAsK iS To SAdDLE a GoAT tO GaIN a GaTOR? It's a Date!" she calls back.

Then...

"Hay, wait. Where'd the extra chaos go?" she pouts.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:06 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"dARTH MaUL HAs COOtIES, aND ThE TAsK iS To SAdDLE a GoAT tO GaIN a GaTOR? It's a Date!" she calls back.

Then...

Gears gulps nervously and blushes, having lost what confidence being chaotic had given him. "I...uh...I...oh gosh." Gears runs out of the room, heading in the same direction that Klaue had gone in.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:09 am

And gears ends up running straight into a hole in time... Then next thing the robot knows he has crashed into The Clockwork Mage.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:13 am

Xel Unknown wrote:And gears ends up running straight into a hole in time... Then next thing the robot knows he has crashed into The Clockwork Mage.
Gears shouts in surprise, before realizing who he ran into. "Aah! Oh gosh! I'm sorry!" Gears hurries to help the mage back to his hooves.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 am

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"dARTH MaUL HAs COOtIES, aND ThE TAsK iS To SAdDLE a GoAT tO GaIN a GaTOR? It's a Date!" she calls back.

Then...

Gears gulps nervously and blushes, having lost what confidence being chaotic had given him. "I...uh...I...oh gosh." Gears runs out of the room, heading in the same direction that Klaue had gone in.

Quarrel blinks. "Drat. I rather liked Chaos Gear."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 am

"You do know you had just gotten that utility to turn Gears back to Chaos-Mode whenever you can, remember?" The Pony Handler comments. "Though I'd ask you not to do so... Cause too much of chaos gets boring quickly."
"As much as it pains me... And feels like an self-insult for me to say... He has a point..." The voice of Discord mutters to himself.
Next Clockworks gets up and dusts himself off... "OH, hullo Grinding Gears... I see your Chaos Self has left you earlier then I had guessed it would... Nice to see you again, are you ready for that chat now?" CM nods to Leech and Klaue. "I'll deal with this... It's important." He said as he heads to a private spot for both of them to talk.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Next Clockworks gets up and dusts himself off... "OH, hullo Grinding Gears... I see your Chaos Self has left you earlier then I had guessed it would... Nice to see you again, are you ready for that chat now?" CM nods to Leech and Klaue. "I'll deal with this... It's important." He said as he heads to a private spot for both of them to talk.
"...chat?" Gears thinks for a second, before snapping to. "Oh right! From when you called me uh...called me Chaos and Metal Gear." Gears follows the mage, a slight grimace on his face.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Quietkal wrote:"...chat?" Gears thinks for a second, before snapping to. "Oh right! From when you called me uh...called me Chaos and Metal Gear." Gears follows the mage, a slight grimace on his face.
"Yes... Now this isn't going to be too big a bad talk... But I've finally think I know how to explain your, issues... Without triggering them... I hope..." CM states in private. "Now then... Thanks to the chaos, don't care where it comes from. But thanks to it. You've gained a "third" you, which has been dubbed, Chaos Gear. And for sake of easy termanology, let's call the you that you are now, Metal Gear... Now... Umm..." He waits to see if the Rage-Bot can piece together where he was going with this.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Yes... Now this isn't going to be too big a bad talk... But I've finally think I know how to explain your, issues... Without triggering them... I hope..." CM states in private. "Now then... Thanks to the chaos, don't care where it comes from. But thanks to it. You've gained a "third" you, which has been dubbed, Chaos Gear. And for sake of easy termanology, let's call the you that you are now, Metal Gear... Now... Umm..." He waits to see if the Rage-Bot can piece together where he was going with this.
"...that's sort of weird, but I did notice that I behaved pretty radically when chaotic, what with catapulting over the town... Seems like you're missing a me though. If I'm 1 and Chaos Gear is number 3, then who's 2?" Gears thinks about it for a second. "Is number 2...my problem? Besides the...the obvious problem of having multiple selves..." Gears frowns, not encouraged that his problem might necessitate him being set in an asylum.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 pm

"Chaos, runs on it's own crazy logic..." CM comments. "And yes... But this isn't as major a problem as you might think. Though I've not got a clue how to help you other than... I suggest, you try to ingrate yourself with Chaos Gear, because he is fully aware of your other self... And I'm willing to bet money that if you were to ingrate with him, not only will you totally end up winning Quarrel's heart, but being able able to take the next step in dealing with your, black-outs... Now there is one thing that I feel I must tell you, your other self, only wishes to protect Grinding Gears from something he doesn't want you to know... Something that I believe Chaos Gear half-knows. Lastly, I must tell you, my suggestion here isn't the only way you can fix your issue... I think that weird guy who built BK-7 can help you with your issue too."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 pm

((And then Gears was an allegory for the Superego, Ego, and Id.))
Xel Unknown wrote:"Chaos, runs on it's own crazy logic..." CM comments. "And yes... But this isn't as major a problem as you might think. Though I've not got a clue how to help you other than... I suggest, you try to ingrate yourself with Chaos Gear, because he is fully aware of your other self... And I'm willing to bet money that if you were to ingrate with him, not only will you totally end up winning Quarrel's heart, but being able able to take the next step in dealing with your, black-outs... Now there is one thing that I feel I must tell you, your other self, only wishes to protect Grinding Gears from something he doesn't want you to know... Something that I believe Chaos Gear half-knows. Lastly, I must tell you, my suggestion here isn't the only way you can fix your issue... I think that weird guy who built BK-7 can help you with your issue too."
Gears continues to frown, not particularly encouraged by this. "But...chaos me isn't the real me...just a facade." On hearing about BK's creator though, Gears perks up a bit.
"Niv-Mizzet?...you think it's like a genetic thing then?" He thinks for a second, before slapping himself lightly with his hoof. "Right, we hadn't talked about that. Niv-Mizzet's my uh...my birth father. I've been uh...I've been trying to find him."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 pm

(OOC: I know right?)

"Well like I said that's just the easiest to try option you've got right now... And as somepony who's been in a chaotic mindset than most ever be in their lifetime, the only real difference between you and the Chaotic you, is the "chaos logic" mindset that really is just a stylized version of your normal self and feeling a lot more willing to do, things, that you normally wouldn't be willing or want to do. Like I'd assume, you and talking with Quarrel is." CM said and nods. "I hope you're able to find him... I've not really talked much with BK about his maker. Other than he's the best mind that can help you, one way or another, with that issue."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Well like I said that's just the easiest to try option you've got right now... And as somepony who's been in a chaotic mindset than most ever be in their lifetime, the only real difference between you and the Chaotic you, is the "chaos logic" mindset that really is just a stylized version of your normal self and feeling a lot more willing to do, things, that you normally wouldn't be willing or want to do. Like I'd assume, you and talking with Quarrel is." CM said and nods. "I hope you're able to find him... I've not really talked much with BK about his maker. Other than he's the best mind that can help you, one way or another, with that issue."
Gears nods and sighs. "I uh...I talked to BK a little bit about Niv-Mizzet; he said he didn't know where he was. Thank you...for your help. I'll uh...I'll try to reconcile with 'chaos gear.' And I guess being chaotic did get me a date with Quarrel."
Gears coughs, trying to recover after that last comment. "Err...is there anything I can help you with?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next