Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 18 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 pm

(OOC: You had the bloodwand on the wishlist, so I thought of just flavoring it that way... But whatevers)

"Well they're not all that powerful as I had hoped to make them, then again, they were made on a small buget... But they can either go off in one target for an ok bit of damage or have them hit in theory EVERYTHING your upaganst regardless of the numbers..." P explains as he adds in the Quick-Loader to Ivana's weapon.

And then Quarrel's Sister summons up a small royal looking knife, a mean yet girly looking dagger that had a big hearts theme to it but was missing three slots for gems, and a huge sword that you could just feel the chaos coming off of it. "Well the Knife and Sword can be yours for a total of 5000 bits. But the Dagger can house the other two in it, and a third weapon along with helping your mission and junk... So that one would cost a bit more then just bits to take. You'd have to offer up a bit of something more to me... And no, I'm not going to take any future kids or love or any of that junk, that'd be dumb. I'd like free use to mess with your mind meaning I get to make some edits that wont get undone when you leave, and if Gears would like to offer his own mind as well, to lessen the actions, or take that payment herself. But if you both get minor mental edits, I'll give a gem to make the dagger shoot magical missles."

Blue Moon frowns and nods. "...yeah..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
And then Quarrel's Sister summons up a small royal looking knife, a mean yet girly looking dagger that had a big hearts theme to it but was missing three slots for gems, and a huge sword that you could just feel the chaos coming off of it. "Well the Knife and Sword can be yours for a total of 5000 bits. But the Dagger can house the other two in it, and a third weapon along with helping your mission and junk... So that one would cost a bit more then just bits to take. You'd have to offer up a bit of something more to me... And no, I'm not going to take any future kids or love or any of that junk, that'd be dumb. I'd like free use to mess with your mind meaning I get to make some edits that wont get undone when you leave, and if Gears would like to offer his own mind as well, to lessen the actions, or take that payment herself. But if you both get minor mental edits, I'll give a gem to make the dagger shoot magical missles."

Quarrel gags, sticking out his tongue. "bleh! what would i want with a girly-looking dagger like that? gimme the knife and sword, i want some dual-wielding action!" Pretending to wield the weapons, he starts waving the imaginary weapons around wildly. "hi-yah! hah! hah! ninja!"
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 pm

"Wonderful. I imagine it'll do wonders when taking out small fry."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Spoiler:
*Beat*
"I'll do it through official channels then. Thank you."
I'll just have to endure the guard.
Klaue goes off towards Slayer HQ.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Gears crosses her arms, somewhat offended. "His? Yeah...not too keen on uh...on some pony messing around with my uh...my brain, when they can't even tell my gender."
She giggles at Quarrel waving the weapons about, though.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 pm

"Bro, sorry, but it seems I forgot to warn yea NOT to insult that dagger... That angers it." The Chimera comments as said weapon now jabs into the boy, and draws some blood, also it influences Quarrel's mind to see Girly as more of a badass thing then a negative. Also the Spawn of Discord said to Gears. "Oh yeah, I did change you back to your normal gender... Forgot about that, silly me." Next while Quarrel's Sister magics the pink dagger out of her sibling and painfully heals him, she also magics Gears mind to be more brave in talking with Quarrel and Quarrel's Sister too, even becomes a good deal more open to the option of that mental edit payment. "Now this is but a hint of what I can do for yea, Girlfriend. Along with helping you get in touch with your inner chaos and junk... And can do more you can think up to ask, that I feel like givin' to you as an extra gift."

P nods. "Eyep... I totally would help with any number of undead minions."

"Best of luck dude... It should be easy to get the papers..." Blue Moon comments as he finished his meal and left some money on the table. "I'll even go with yea to help you out."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:56 pm

((Careful with mind-altering effects.))
Gears raises one hand to her chin, and shifts her weight into a skeptical stance.
"Okay, fair point. Uh, counter-point: you scare the filling out of my jelly doughnut. While I do intend to get more chaotic, I intend to do it of my own accord, not because of some shortcut. Okay, girlfriend?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 pm

((I'm trying too...))

Quarrel's Sister smirks. "I think I'm going to let you keep that backbone or at least some of it... Cause I kinda liked that retort you just did."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Bro, sorry, but it seems I forgot to warn yea NOT to insult that dagger... That angers it." The Chimera comments as said weapon now jabs into the boy, and draws some blood, also it influences Quarrel's mind to see Girly as more of a badass thing then a negative. Quarrel's Sister magics the pink dagger out of her sibling and painfully heals him

"Ngh," Quarrel groans as he's healed. "I agree with Daddy. This hurts too much to really be chaotic. Boooring." He shakes his head to clear it. "Anyway, as totally wickedly awsomely coolsick as that dagger is, I'm not dumb enough to let you into my head for it." He sticks his tongue out at his sister.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Quarrel's Sister frowns. "True... So very true... But hey, I'm trying my best here." Then she thinks for a moment. "How about this... Because it's in all of our best interests for you to own this dagger asap and it's not going to allow you to own it without me doing do mental edits. What if the I offer up to also allow you both to know 100% about what changes will be done, and if you really don't like what I'm asking to do, I'll give up and just let you both be on your way? With the two weapons that you can't use both in battle at the same time... But with the Dagger lets you be able to trade them out and stuff..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:The Trip wasn't anything of note and soon both of the ghosts in Clockwork Bodies were inside, there was no questions asked.

((Sorry, right now I'm at a lost at what to do with Scroll... Any suggestions are greatly welcomed.))
OOC: They can meet up with Ivana and Klaue, maybe?
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Quarrel's Sister frowns. "True... So very true... But hey, I'm trying my best here." Then she thinks for a moment. "How about this... Because it's in all of our best interests for you to own this dagger asap and it's not going to allow you to own it without me doing do mental edits. What if the I offer up to also allow you both to know 100% about what changes will be done, and if you really don't like what I'm asking to do, I'll give up and just let you both be on your way? With the two weapons that you can't use both in battle at the same time... But with the Dagger lets you be able to trade them out and stuff..."

Quarrel narrows his eyes. "...fine, I'll listen, but I'm not promising nothing more than that."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Klaue nods.
"Thank you. Let's go."
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Gears steps over to Quarrel and loops her arm through his, pulling herself against him.
"So what...changes...do you plan?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:00 pm

"Well first... Bored of the kid thing and those outfits..." Quarrel's Sister says then you two were aged up to your late teens, and in Neighpan high school uniforms, edited to fit your anthro bodies. Next she sighs as she states. "Now then... I've gotta admit, I wasn't really putting mutch thought into these metal edits. Mostly was going to just, well try to make your relationship a bit more fun. With like I don't know, enjoying to fight eachother, or both of you liking to change genders or something like that... Hell, if you want, you can totally just offer up your own suggestion right now, and I'll just go with that."

After Ivana was done with getting her three upgrades for her favorite weapon... And finding out that she can summon it to her hand if attacked or if she thinks that she's being attacked. The Minotaur ends up walking about and just happens to run into both the Ghost Duo and the Wolf Duo.

((7/9: You now are the proud owner of the Quick-Loader (Quickblade), that Explosive Arrows item I made on two or so pages ago, and the Personal Named Weapon item that's on the item doc. You've spent now 2500 of the 5000 Clockworks has given you.))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Well first... Bored of the kid thing and those outfits..." Quarrel's Sister says then you two were aged up to your late teens, and in Neighpan high school uniforms, edited to fit your anthro bodies. Next she sighs as she states. "Now then... I've gotta admit, I wasn't really putting mutch thought into these metal edits. Mostly was going to just, well try to make your relationship a bit more fun. With like I don't know, enjoying to fight eachother, or both of you liking to change genders or something like that... Hell, if you want, you can totally just offer up your own suggestion right now, and I'll just go with that."

Quarrel shudders, not even caring about the age-up. "No. No gender changing." He turns thoughtful. "The idea of liking to fight each other is an appealing one, though... oh, or maybe you could make us both think I'm an alien or something!"
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Gears looks at the outfit she and Quarrel were transformed into wearing, sighs and mutters to herself, "Didn't see that coming."
She tightens her hold on Quarrel a little, before responding to the chimera.
"Well, I'm not very keen on any of those. You couldn't like, lock up the part of my mind that won't let me know what's up with me, could you?"
((If Quarrel tries to get out of Gears' grip, see spoiler.))
Spoiler:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Quarrel did indeed try to wriggle out of Gear's tighter grip, only to find himself stuck even more thoroughly.

Wisely opting not to argue with Gears, Quarrel settles for scowling while mumbling irately and incoherently under his breath.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:04 pm

"Well... I'm not sure I could pull that off Gears, sorry, dad totally could, but me, I'm unsure. Think I tried it once with somebody like how you be, before, it only ended up in blowing that dude's head. Fun to watch I tell yea, but we need yea alive after all. But I am sure that I could add to the whole, "slap-slap-kiss" idea to make it that combat helps reboot you when that other side of yea comes out." Quarrel's Sister offers. "And bro, while the alien idea is cool, I got a feeling that'd just get in the way of your freeing Dad thing, and it'd run the risk of you forgetting who our dad be."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"But I am sure that I could add to the whole, "slap-slap-kiss" idea to make it that combat helps reboot you when that other side of yea comes out." Quarrel's Sister offers. "And bro, while the alien idea is cool, I got a feeling that'd just get in the way of your freeing Dad thing, and it'd run the risk of you forgetting who our dad be."

"Oh fine," Quarrel pouts. "I do like the fighting idea, though."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 pm

"Pbft. Some avatar of chaos you are, playing things safe."
Gears smirks at the chimera as she leans her head on Quarrel's shoulder. "Sure, let's go with the fighting thing. I don't completely hate that option."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:54 pm

"Well then, I'll just add that alien thingie, but make it like a type of alien personality mode for my Brother." Quarrel's sister states. "And I'll build it just like, your little, other self... Well mostly like it... Different trigger of course, and only one way to snap her out of it... IE: having YOU knock her out."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:24 pm

"Well, will not ponies look upon me and see a Phoenix? My cloud nature is not particularly apparent unless I wish it to be. If I am already a public figure and not a threat in their eyes, if they later discover that side of me, they would know me for my deeds and as your daughter. If I am already well liked, I do not think the general populous would support Storm Quellers hunting me. At the very least so as not to risk your wrath. I understand this may not be ideal, however we were already seen in public today and there are already some ponies who know my true age. Or at least there were and they may have kept records. Being caught in a lie would, I think be much worse."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Luna looks paniced for a moment, then she thinks it over and nods. "You've got a good point, my little Moonbeam. Yes, we'll go with your idea, I guess I'm just being a bit of a worried mother over this."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Ersa laughed and jokingly said, "Well, if things go horribly wrong I can always go exploring outside of Equestria."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next