Canpaign of Jokers

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Bedside goes into shock. "I...I...I...Think, I helped treat that, donkey..."
"Hmmm...So is he still alive? and did he manage to repair his weapon?"
Spoiler:
Yes...The donkey has a rifle...well I think it's neat. Scratch that...let's leave it vague for now.


Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 pm

"Let's just say what you cailm is true...That'd logically make you THE FIRST CLOUD... And I don't see you being some rampaging super-monster so, you've gotta be mistaken or just plan nuts." Bedside frankly replied with total disbelief. "You're lucky you be in ponyville, regardless if you be true or just crazy, Storm Quellers aren't allowed in ponyville... Given how we got got the second highest half-cloud population second only to Cloudsdale."

Next the Nurse turns back to Klaue. "Well... I wouldn't know anything about that... But um... I remember that donkey... Cause.. Um.... He wasn't really a donkey or a he... Also that Ice-Unicorn, I meet him too... He was a fellow medical professional," And Nurse Manners looks deeply ashamed. "he explained he was both a friend a Clockworks and that thanks to him, or something like that not totally sure, the griffon kids were a quite scared of Hospitals. He also said something about life being warm, and wanted to make sure I told clockworks that for some reason. I've been meaning to pass on the knowlage but just been a little overworked and haven't even been with Dr. Leech long enough to pass on the memo to the Baron."
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Next the Nurse turns back to Klaue. "Well... I wouldn't know anything about that... But um... I remember that donkey... Cause.. Um.... He wasn't really a donkey or a he... Also that Ice-Unicorn, I meet him too... He was a fellow medical professional," And Nurse Manners looks deeply ashamed. "he explained he was both a friend a Clockworks and that thanks to him, or something like that not totally sure, the griffon kids were a quite scared of Hospitals. He also said something about life being warm, and wanted to make sure I told clockworks that for some reason. I've been meaning to pass on the knowlage but just been a little overworked and haven't even been with Dr. Leech long enough to pass on the memo to the Baron."
Klaue looks thoughtfully at his food, musing whether or not to try strangling this medical worker for not letting somebeing know and ultimately deciding not to since circumstances were (hopefully) out of the ponie's control and stand up.
"I'll pass the message onto Miss Leech and Clockwork mage, do you know where I can find them at this hour?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 pm

"Dr. Leech would either be making her rounds or checking your cloud tubes." The Nurse replied. "Head Nurse Red Heart (the 3rd) can help you at the main desk. Remember that Ice-Unicorn wanted me to make sure the memo was "Lukewarm" for some reason... Bet it's like a codeword or something between them... Didn't realize it was anything really important at the time cause Clockworks likes having a lot of silly codewords between his friends. It's one of the Baron's little quirks... This time it might've been more major than I assumed. I'm sorry for that, by the way, for what it's worth... I swear I had in any way known, I'd been for forceful about passing on the message. Hope Clockworks can help with your kids... Friends of Clockworks are nine times out of ten, very good ponies or at least mean well..."
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm

"Thank you, nurse. Can you do me a kindness and find out which direction the group went in after leaving town for me?"
Klaue nods his head to everyone and leaves for the front desk without waiting for Nurse Manner's replay, leaving what was left of his food untouched.
Spoiler:
Drama.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Thank you, nurse. Can you do me a kindness and find out which direction the group went in after leaving town for me?"
Klaue nods his head to everyone and leaves for the front desk without waiting for Nurse Manner's replay, leaving what was left of his food untouched.
Spoiler:
Drama.
The Nurse nods in agreement. "I'll start on it right after my meal." Next he turns to the rest of the group, wondering if any of them are going to go following the griffon or not. They didn't need to after all.

After a short walk Klaue (and those that followed him) finds the help desk and little after that he was (they where) greeted by both the Clockwork Mage and the "still an Anthro-Changeling" Leech.
Spoiler:
I like this drama! XD

Also do recall that this is all happening in the middle of foodtimes for you lot. Razz
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 pm

"Help desk probably won't be much help given how 'helpful' everyone who works here has been," said Ivana, still chowing down on pizza.
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Let's just say what you claim is true...That'd logically make you THE FIRST CLOUD... And I don't see you being some rampaging super-monster so, you've gotta be mistaken or just plan nuts." Bedside frankly replied with total disbelief. "You're lucky you be in Ponyville, regardless if you be true or just crazy, Storm Quellers aren't allowed in Ponyville... Given how we got got the second highest half-cloud population second only to Cloudsdale."

"Hmmm...." Ersa thinks about this information for a minute then replies, "As I am over one thousand years old this would likely be the case, however as the rest of the First 'monsters' came about from the Day of Weirdness there is no logical reason to believe I, if I am this First Cloud, would have been on a rampage, and in fact I did not, instead I slept from just around then until recently. However, I may simply be older than the thing you know of as the First Cloud and that the title is a misnomer. I highly doubt however that even if I am or was this First Cloud that your Storm Quellers would be allowed to attempt to slay me."
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Hmmm...." Ersa thinks about this information for a minute then replies, "As I am over one thousand years old this would likely be the case, however as the rest of the First 'monsters' came about from the Day of Weirdness there is no logical reason to believe I, if I am this First Cloud, would have been on a rampage, and in fact I did not, instead I slept from just around then until recently. However, I may simply be older than the thing you know of as the First Cloud and that the title is a misnomer. I highly doubt however that even if I am or was this First Cloud that your Storm Quellers would be allowed to attempt to slay me."

"Hate to break it to you," said Ivana. "But a lot of them don't care if they're 'allowed' to do something - most of the Storm Quellers I know will just go after anything that looks remotely like a half-cloud. And if you were the first - well, they'd be climbing over each other to have the 'honor' of taking you down."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Hmmm...." Ersa thinks about this information for a minute then replies, "As I am over one thousand years old this would likely be the case, however as the rest of the First 'monsters' came about from the Day of Weirdness there is no logical reason to believe I, if I am this First Cloud, would have been on a rampage, and in fact I did not, instead I slept from just around then until recently. However, I may simply be older than the thing you know of as the First Cloud and that the title is a misnomer. I highly doubt however that even if I am or was this First Cloud that your Storm Quellers would be allowed to attempt to slay me."
"With some of those Cloud-Hunters... They more strike first ask questions later type of people, from what I've heard." Bedside comments to Ersa and turns to Ivana. "And I'm sorry if you've found Ponyville less helpful then those fancy high-tech with super-magic med-labs they've got in canterlot. We're not much, but we do try..."

((OOC: I love it how a Pony named Bedside Manner seems to totally lack such skills. XD
I just don't know what went wrong! I was trying for him to be good with ponies...))
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:28 pm

"Let me ask you something, nurse. Do you feel shpadoinkle?"
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"Let me ask you something, nurse. Do you feel shpadoinkle?"
"Shpadoinkle???" The Nurse said totally stumped on what that term meant.
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:31 pm

"I don't know, but it's common, now just answer the question - do you feel shpadoinkle?"
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:33 pm

"I can not answer the question honestly or fully, because I've got a clue what you mean..." Bedside responded still very much confused.
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Ersa looks at Ivana and said, "That may be so, perhaps in an effort not to have an entire division of your fellows mercilessly wiped off the face of Equestria, perhaps you should keep this discussion to yourself. Though if they make a habit of harming innocent ponies, perhaps that will have to arranged anyhow. Perhaps it could be arranged for them to be a socially acceptable and legal predation target for non-civilian vampires. Temporarily abating two problems with one stone as it were."
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"I don't know, but it's common, now just answer the question - do you feel shpadoinkle?"

"hAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Quarrel laughs evilly, standing on the table and posing dramatically. "I HaVE FInALLY SUCcEEDED iN HeR COrRUPTION! aLL HaIL IVaNA, SPAwN oF ChAOS, HEnCEFORTH tO Be KNoWN aS... ShARKBAIT!"
avatar
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2158
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 22
Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"I can not answer the question honestly or fully, because I've got a clue what you mean..." Bedside responded still very much confused.
"It's mostly just a weird feeling that the best term to describe it is "shpadoinkle"... That's it..."
Ramsus wrote:Ersa looks at Ivana and said, "That may be so, perhaps in an effort not to have an entire division of your fellows mercilessly wiped off the face of Equestria, perhaps you should keep this discussion to yourself. Though if they make a habit of harming innocent ponies, perhaps that will have to arranged anyhow. Perhaps it could be arranged for them to be a socially acceptable and legal predation target for non-civilian vampires. Temporarily abating two problems with one stone as it were."
"Sure," spat Ivana. "While you're at it why don't you just pick up Mona and put an arrow through my skull? After all, monster slayers like me are completely unreasonable freaks worse than the predators we hunt, so every division of us can be wiped clean from Equestria and everyone would have a massive party to celebrate."
WOMF wrote:
"hAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Quarrel laughs evilly, standing on the table and posing dramatically. "I HaVE FInALLY SUCcEEDED iN HeR COrRUPTION! aLL HaIL IVaNA, SPAwN oF ChAOS, HEnCEFORTH tO Be KNoWN aS... ShARKBAIT!"
"It's not chaos, it's spite."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Klaue wastes as little time as possible with small-talk, nodding to them in turn.
"Dr. Leech, Clockwork Mage. Apparently a message for the Mage was left with one of the nurses sometime ago by a unicorn who claimed to be a friend of yours, about life being warm and the memo in question having to be 'Lukewarm'."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
WOMF wrote:
"hAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Quarrel laughs evilly, standing on the table and posing dramatically. "I HaVE FInALLY SUCcEEDED iN HeR COrRUPTION! aLL HaIL IVaNA, SPAwN oF ChAOS, HEnCEFORTH tO Be KNoWN aS... ShARKBAIT!"
"It's not chaos, it's spite."

"sAME DiF," she waves. "CHaOS iS BaSICALLY JUsT SPItING ORDEr."
avatar
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2158
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 22
Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Ersa gave Quarrel an annoyed look, "Why would you feed my adorable Ivana to sharks? That is unreasonable."

"Do all monster-slayers hunt down innocents? From what I have heard so far it does not sound like half-clouds actually behave in any ways different than other ponies. Would not people killing them for solely that reason simply be criminals? Though perhaps my suggestion was too extreme even if it did have a sense of poetry to it. Instead we should endeavor to simply make their activities illegal and socially unacceptable. Though why they are not already, I do not understand." Ersa said in response to the pouty Ivana.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Ramsus wrote:Ersa gave Quarrel an annoyed look, "Why would you feed my adorable Ivana to sharks? That is unreasonable."

Quarrel gives an annoyed glare to Ersa. "wHAT, YoU EXpECTED mE To bE ReASONABLE? GEt REAl."
avatar
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2158
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 22
Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm

"Just to be perfectly clear Quarrel, I will not allow you to harm her." Ersa replied.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Klaue wastes as little time as possible with small-talk, nodding to them in turn.
"Dr. Leech, Clockwork Mage. Apparently a message for the Mage was left with one of the nurses sometime ago by a unicorn who claimed to be a friend of yours, about life being warm and the memo in question having to be 'Lukewarm'."
Clockworks eyes go wide at hearing a Unicorn using the codeword, lukewarm. "Oh shit... Cryo needs help and he never needs help with his jobs... Unless innocent lives are in danger..." Next he starts thinking over what thinks about that codeword. "At least he thinks he can keep whoever is in danger alive for the next few months or so... After all he's rated his state of affairs being Lukewarm. Still regardless, what's going on? I assume you are involved with who be in harms way? Please, tell us everything..."

From what Ivana knows, the Storm Quellers are best kept around because of their skills in figuring out answers to problems. And when a Half-Cloud goes rogue, only a Strom Queller has the best shots at dealing with that. After all, Cloud magic deals with weather mostly... And everypony knows all too well the force of power the weather can be when pushed. A whole town can end up with COUNTLESS DEATHS... The attacks form those Clockworks and Robotic Bees, are NOTHING compared to what a powerful Half-Cloud can pull off.
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Do all monster-slayers hunt down innocents? From what I have heard so far it does not sound like half-clouds actually behave in any ways different than other ponies. Would not people killing them for solely that reason simply be criminals? Though perhaps my suggestion was too extreme even if it did have a sense of poetry to it. Instead we should endeavor to simply make their activities illegal and socially unacceptable. Though why they are not already, I do not understand." Ersa said in response to the pouty Ivana.
"Hurricane Ponina. The streets of New Orreigns were flooded for weeks. 133 ponies confirmed dead, 10 million bits needed to pay for the damages. Caused by a half-cloud," rattled off Ivana. "Pompneigh, volcano eruption. An entire city buried under ash, frozen in time, neither living or dead, and we can't find out a way to get them back to normal without putting them out of our misery. Caused by a half-cloud. Indonesia, earthquake, resulting tsunami, two hundred eighty deaths. A half cloud got bored and wanted to be entertained. But evidently this means nothing to do, WE are the criminals here!"
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Ramsus on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:18 pm

"So a few villains justify the slaughter of innocents? Do you think in a hundred years there have been no serial killer Monster-Slayers? Should we kill all the monster slayers in response? How about an earth pony thief? Should we put all Earth Ponies in jail to prevent them from stealing?" Ersa responds.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum