Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balancing Suggestion for Lifebound and Hierophant Armors

2 posters

Go down

Balancing Suggestion for Lifebound and Hierophant Armors Empty Balancing Suggestion for Lifebound and Hierophant Armors

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:03 pm

I personally deeply see these armors as extreamly broken... So I suggest this for them, turn it into a free action combat talent. (also this is how they'll function in my campaign FYI) Like this for example:

[-2] <Lifebound Armor Talent Name> - Free Action [1/battle]
You gain regeneration 3 for 6 rounds.

[-4] <Hierophant Armor Talent Name> - Free Action [1/battle]
You gain regeneration 5 for 6 rounds.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Balancing Suggestion for Lifebound and Hierophant Armors Empty Re: Balancing Suggestion for Lifebound and Hierophant Armors

Post  LoganAura Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Xel, the two armors are actually well balanced for their prices. When I designed the Hierophant armor, I explicitly asked Dan how to balance it and he simply made the price.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Balancing Suggestion for Lifebound and Hierophant Armors Empty Re: Balancing Suggestion for Lifebound and Hierophant Armors

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:13 pm

I guess... Just still, I can't help but feel that price isn't the way to balance getting free regen for combat for no cost what-so-ever. This was just my feeling about the armors. And I don't think I'm alone in this feeling.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Regen doesn't help when you're unconcious, nor does it really help when you're at 3 HP and the enemy deals an average of 10 per turn *Happened in my own game last night*
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Fair enough... But still, that means you'll have to tailor the monster to fit the party... Then again that might just be the point of the items.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down