Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+70
Sobana
Ivory Valor
mjh6
Derpy_Dragon
Paper Shadow
Loud Taffy
Manbacon97
TheCavalry
Crystalite
pezkiller
DrownedChampion
acerbicCatharsis
yellowflash
JackSilvers
Pen Pony
ZamuelNow
Zena
Caleocek
Pingcode
conantheghost
Copper Rose
Sefton
Mind Gamer
Philadelphus
ThereIsNo4thWall
Spitz
Legendary Star King
Curunir
Grey Pen The Flawed
Lyntermas
Zarhon
Hayatecooper
Dusk Raven
Whiteeyes
SubjectZ
thematthew
Caden2112
casey1859
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
Colter Bolt
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
Silver Soul
Brony 7 of 9
AProcrastinatingWriter
Jason Shadow
lyric
HoneyBee
ThousandYearSunrise
Ranubis
Demonu
Lapis-Lazily
Stairc -Dan Felder
Prof. Charles Hoofington
Tren
Cainx13
LoganAura
DoubleCross
tuxgeo
Flutterknight
Garran Tomekeeper
The Warrior of Many Faces
Oblivious
A1C Bronymous
Masterweaver
SilentBelle
AlicornPriest
Ramsus
Karilyn
74 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Pony SBURB (https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t893-pony-sburb-pbp) is (potentially) accepting players too, if Homestuck's your thing.

Welcome to the forums!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Hiya! =D I'm rather new. My name is Sobana and I look forward to partaking in your campaigns! =D
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Hey there, and welcome!

If you're looking for games to join, I gather non-sequitur is always recruiting. There's also Silent Fractures (a horror based game). Alternatively, if you want, feel free to contact me; I'm running a circus based game which is in it's early days yet, so I wouldn't mind trying to help show the new pony around.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 11 Empty Hi!

Post  Buttons Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Hello! I'm Buttons, or Mister Buttons, Doctor Buttons, Buttons Esquire, High Admiral Buttons of the Flying Bears. I've played a few pnp games before, mostly DnD 3.5 and a few games of Trails of Cthulhu. I'm still trying to get a hold of the Ponytales mechanics, but once I can and make a character I'll be looking for people to play with.

Buttons
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:08 pm

What, no Button Mash? Big Smiles, Sweetie

Welcome! If you need help with a sheet or mechanics, feel free to ask. Good luck getting a hang of everything.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttons Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Dude, I've lost track of how many times that correlation has been made Razz I appreciate the offer; I've been binge-reading the handbook for the last few hours, and I'm just getting reading to roll up my first character.

Squee!

Buttons
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Hi there! I'm Telebiscuit, or Jen. I've been hesitant to join this big forum, but I'm actually friends with a few of the Locals already- Copper Rose and Bronymous, to name two. They convinced me I should come join this site. I'm actually already joining a game with them, but I thought I'd come say hi to everyone anyway!
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:46 pm

TheCavalry wrote:What, no Button Mash? Big Smiles, Sweetie

All things considered, there's actually a drastically different G1 pony named Buttons. Regardless, welcome to both newcomers.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello, I'm going by GreyVestibule, as can probably be seen from my forum name, feel free to shorten it however you wish that seems too long though to type out.

I joined the FiM fandom some time after the first season, when my friends had shown some scenes from it and talked to me about how there songs and stuff that took hints from musicals. I know it was after the first season at least because they had shown me a video of the song from the Grand Galloping Gala. Before then, all the pony stuff was just a weird internet thing, but seeing my friends actually recommend it pushed me over into watching more, and I've been a fan since.

When it comes to this specific forum, I kinda followed a string of things before I got here. I enjoyed screencap "campaign" comics like DM of the Rings and Darths & Droids, and was looking through a list of some on TvTropes one day when I noticed Friendship is Dragons (I was a brony by this point). Which turned out to be pretty entertaining. I didn't go straight to Pony Tales from there though. Eventually I noticed that NewbieSpud had been doing a campaign, and as a podcast no less with his Fallout is Dragons campaign, and so I listened to that. After binging on that awhile, I grew interested in looking into the actual system itself, eventually going from the Fallout: Equestria stuff to looking straight at Pony Tales, which led to here. So here I am.

I'm still trying to get a feel for things, both in terms of being on this forum as well as learning how to handle the rules of PT, but I'm hoping to eventually join in a skype game somewhere, when one opens up (I noticed that none seem to be open now, which is probably for the best for me). I say skype game particularly because, while I enjoy play-by-post, I'm really hoping to indulge in something like an old-fashioned pen & paper session, where things can have a few solid hours of adventure and spontaneity, talking things out. I'm fairly experienced with pen & paper games, though I'd hardly call myself an expert. Most of my experience has been from playing a little D&D 3.5, New World of Darkness, and Exalted with my cousin and some friends of his. Though, that hasn't been for a at least a couple years by now.

In the meantime, I hope it will be pleasant being here, and I hope my presence will pleasant to everyone here, if not at least tolerable.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Welcome! Certainly feel free to join a conversation or two, though admittedly a few have slowed.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  DutchTilt Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:47 am

Hello everypony,

I've just joined this forum (obviously) so I thought I should introduce myself. About three years ago, I was working on a pony fan-fiction called The Country of Roses (no link due to membership restrictions, but it's easy enough to find on Fimfiction), which I've just begun to revise after getting back into the community. I started following the Fallout is Dragons podcast, and wanted to learn more about the system, perhaps join a game or two, or work with someone on a setting concept. I'm an avid roleplayer, and I always enjoy meeting other people interested in the hobby.
DutchTilt
DutchTilt
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottDHarrisFilms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum