Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendship is Magic, Cross and Arrow Version (Name to be tweaked.)

+5
Grey Pen The Flawed
Brony 7 of 9
elfowlgirl
SilentBelle
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friendship is Magic, Cross and Arrow Version (Name to be tweaked.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship is Magic, Cross and Arrow Version (Name to be tweaked.)

Post  LoganAura Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 am

I've got most of the major VAs, except for Spike/Spines, so which characters were you thinking of?
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Friendship is Magic, Cross and Arrow Version (Name to be tweaked.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship is Magic, Cross and Arrow Version (Name to be tweaked.)

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:18 am

Argh! I totally forgot to make an audition for... wait, I wasn't even on this forum when the auditions ended, what was the thread I read, then? Oh, it must have been the thing for a reading of Friendship is Dragons. Never mind that. Anyway, as someone who'd like to get into voice acting, I'd certainly like to throw my support behind this project, however belated such support may be. I have some experience in recording my voice (for Let's Plays, primarily), although said experience has given me... doubts... about the quality of my hardware/software, which would be the main obstacle to me trying to do any voice work.

Well, that and enthusiasm, but one problem at a time.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:35 am

Thanks Smile

I'll probably post here first for background vocals (Such as party noise and such)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:54 am

LoganAura wrote:Thanks Smile

I'll probably post here first for background vocals (Such as party noise and such)

Ah, background vocals! Precisely what I had in mind! Well, vocals for background ponies, technically, but still... an interesting prospect.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2