Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

+12
Yawnmon
Xel Unknown
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
Grey Pen The Flawed
A1C Bronymous
AProcrastinatingWriter
tygerburningbright
elfowlgirl
Caden2112
LoganAura
SilentBelle
16 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent - Page 2 Empty Re: Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:03 am

Alright, I'll see if I can update Carn with any of the new tricks. Razz

EDIT: Used one of the new sorc and a new monk power, reflavored to be sheer overwhelming strength. >Very Happy

Last edited by Caden2112 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent - Page 2 Empty Re: Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 am

Already tweaked Blood Mage a bit.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 am

Yeah, if I'm reading things correctly Stairc decided to make Syphon Life no longer heal equal to the amount of damage it deals and just the die you roll. Which completely kills the combat build I was thinking of doing. I'll just work on the non-combat part first I guess. *sigh*
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:14 am

Caden2112 wrote:Alright, I'll see if I can update Carn with any of the new tricks. Razz

EDIT: Used one of the new sorc and a new monk power, reflavored to be sheer overwhelming strength. >Very Happy

Ahh, we are still denied access.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:17 am

SilentBelle wrote:Ahh, we are still denied access.

Whoops. It should be fixed now.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 am

Camellia White. Working on the backstory now. Will work on the combat stuff after, just as soon as I get the new stuff into my head and figure what I'm gonna do. (Still sad Stairc went and crippled Syphon Life).
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:49 am

Sweet the Polarbear looks good. I see a nerf to Judothrow, heh, that move was really OP. I'm going to have to refresh myself on all these talents and the changes to the originals.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:54 am

Ramsus wrote:Camellia White. Working on the backstory now. Will work on the combat stuff after, just as soon as I get the new stuff into my head and figure what I'm gonna do. (Still sad Stairc went and crippled Syphon Life).

8 racial points huh? I really like the kistune build actually. Well, I guess since Stairc has said that they are aiming to do that eventually... I guess I'll ask everyone who only has fewer than 8 trait points to increase up to 8 to compensate...
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:56 am

A fox, a bear, and a pony so far. This is gonna be a rather interesting crew. Razz

Also, sweet. I can add that track-by-scent thing and actually be accurate to RL polar bears. Razz
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:03 am

Caden2112 wrote:A fox, a bear, and a pony so far. This is gonna be a rather interesting crew. Razz

Also, sweet. I can add that track-by-scent thing and actually be accurate to RL polar bears. Razz

Yeah that's pretty good, though I was gonna suggest you add immunity to cold... just keep that in mind, if you don't take immunity to cold, well it just means some endurance checks might be necessary if you aren't adequately equipped at times or you spend too long out in the cold.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 am

wait, immunity to cold?
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 am

...Or I can go back and take that instead. Derp. Way to overlook the important stuff, me... >.<
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 am

SilentBelle wrote:
Ramsus wrote:Camellia White. Working on the backstory now. Will work on the combat stuff after, just as soon as I get the new stuff into my head and figure what I'm gonna do. (Still sad Stairc went and crippled Syphon Life).

8 racial points huh? I really like the kistune build actually. Well, I guess since Stairc has said that they are aiming to do that eventually... I guess I'll ask everyone who only has fewer than 8 trait points to increase up to 8 to compensate...
=)

Backstory done.

If anyone else wants Laughter I'd be ok switching to (Dis)Honesty.

Edit: Hay, don't copy my using one of Jason Shadow's Fireborn alternates! (Or at least not the specific one. What? Why did I make it sound like I'm just advertising them? I have no idea what you're talking about.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 am

Oh, I'll use it but I still need another one.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:07 am

LoganAura wrote:wait, immunity to cold?

Yeah, it's a variant called frostborn, much like fireborn just with frost.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:13 am

...Hopefully final revision's in place. Cold resilience actually makes a level of sense for 'native species' as it were, but yeah. I hadn't seen those outside of the joke templates... O_o
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:15 am

Fixed. renamed Frostborn as "Cold-Blooded" even though it doesn't make sense biologically.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:24 am

So I'm thinking that I'll have to take players as they make character sheets, though the 'new player' rule is of course still in effect. Darn I hate to be in a situation where I tell someone that they can't play, especially if they wanted to play really badly but were busy when I posted this. Mad But, I guess that's my best option at the moment. So I've got 3, I'll add you all on the front page.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:55 am

Caden, I'd suggest dropping Feedback Wave and taking Defender. It really works a lot better with your build.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 am

Um.... ok. Guys. Could you guys not both have Frostborn? I would like to feel at least a little unique. Also why would a polar bear with high endurance even need it (or be able to freeze people)?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:19 am

I'm sorry Ramsus. I don't really have any other things I like that are 1 racial.....
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 am

Bluh, true, sorry. Given my recent luck in my tabletop campaign, I've been paranoid about leaving anything to a roll of the dice. O_o Well, things haven't started, I can still tweak him if it makes ya feel better. ^_^
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:23 am

Ramsus wrote:Um.... ok. Guys. Could you guys not both have Frostborn? I would like to feel at least a little unique. Also why would a polar bear with high endurance even need it (or be able to freeze people)?

I see your point there... Hmm, well, I suppose a polar bear could have the Breath Underwater talent, with which I could also insinuate to granting a bonus to endurance checks against cold when swimming in frigid waters or something. Honestly, cold weather won't play a HUGE roll in the campaign. It will crop up at parts for sure, but characters will be able to get around it well enough if they are prepared. Though I do understand wanting to have unique racials.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:25 am

Yeah, I was gonna do that, actually. Though I'm trying to find a better name since it's more Guybrush-calibur breathholding for them. Razz
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:28 am

I stll have no idea what Blood Mage should have Sad bah, stupid 1 racials.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next