An Arctic Advent - IC

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An Arctic Advent - IC

Post  Ramsus on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Camellia nods, appreciating his realism and says, "Well, it's not like I wanted to run around between a fire and timber-wolves anyway. We'd best get our rest then." and pads back over to go back to sleep.
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Blood looks at Camellia, then at Glenir. "How far do you think they are from us?" Blood didn't really care to leave anything in a place where they could be injured, no matter who or what they were. "If they're not that far, I could try my hoof and see if I could help them out..." Blood wasn't sure he could do it alone, but any aid was better than none...

Saint Trotez: Where Snipe is paranoid and snarked at Snarl.
Satisfying Values (Hiatus): Mic is chasing after a Glitch.

Retired or inactive Games:
Too many to count.
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Carn looked concerned for a moment, thinking...Timberwolves were tough, they could...probably fend for themselves for a time, but...Was it wise to abandon them...? "If you're certain, though I doubt anyone would argue too heavily if we happened to find ourselves near your bynd..." He sighed a bit...their mission was important, but...He didn't want Glenrir to lose his home over it either. It was a difficult decision...He could only hope they were making the right one...
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:01 pm

"I've advised them of a better spot to battle. While no walls makes for weak defenses, we are not too bound by things like buildings, I doubt they'll fight to the last to protect empty land." Or at least, he hoped so. Timberwolves were harder to ignite than conventional wisdom would dictate, but then again, ponies were made out of the same stuff as candles, and they don't burst into flames too readily either. The north was good for that, with so much snow and ice to increase the defenses... But they were still wooden. "But I am the smallest of them, if they're even my pack. If they fight instead, I hope they fight well."

OOC:
I'm gunna need an approximate distance and direction and whatnot, if at all possible, Silent.
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Blood goes to every member of their little group, waking them up and getting them caught up to speed. "So, simply put, either we go help wolfie's pack, or head straight to the Constellation. I personally don't want to leave the wolves, but the Constellation is a bit more important at the moment." Blood shakes himself a bit. "Might be a bit early, but honestly we should get going as soon as we can."

Too many to count.
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Wave Rider yawns as Blood brings her up to speed. "We could do both but it all depends on the directions and how passable the terrain is for each possible route." Ignoring the protests from her stomach she adds "We should probably eat one the way to save time."
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:47 pm

You see Glimmer, the earth pony from yesterday, approach your group a little hesitantly. She's over-burdened with with numerous bags slung over her back. It looks like it weighs nearly a hundred pounds. Each step seems to take a fair amount of effort as she makes her way over.

"Umm... E-excuse me, Mister Mage and... um everyone. I brought you your food rations as requested." She then tries to reach back and unburden herself of the bags, but the strap is giving her trouble. Then while standing on just three legs, her balance seems to leave her. With quiet 'oomph', she collapses to the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she says in a flustered manner as she struggles, and fails, to right herself.
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Blood avoids daw-ing from the Moeness and helps collect the rations and such. "Thank you miss Glimmer." Blood notices his name was the only one actually mentioned, but shrugs it off, whistling. "Are you all right?"

Too many to count.
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Carn helped collect the rations, thinking for a moment, nodding as he helped her, thinking for a moment. He decided to let the matter of Glenrir's people lie...If they had time, they could help, but otherwise...Well, he didn't like it, but one had to have priorities...He was quiet for now, thinking to himself...
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Wave Rider helps herself to one of the bags before aiding with the distribution.
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:03 pm

"Bear, get my food too?" Camellia asked, trying to roll over and go back to sleep.
Ramsus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Blood pulls the blanket off the Kitsune. "I do have a wake up song. You have to take your part, or else I'm singing it."

Too many to count.
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:04 am

Camellia glares daggers at Blood Mage and says, "Were you not listening!? He said he didn't think we should go. Even if you've decided we're going to ignore our other obligations, we still need our sleep unless you think we'd be helping anyone by collapsing from exhaustion." and then snatched back her blanket before she proceeds to blast him with a cone of frost.
Ramsus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:33 am

"Oh, uh, thank you for the assistance," she manages as you unburden her of the provisions. She also lets out a nervous chuckle at the kitsune's behavior.

"Right, I still have a bunch of stuff to do. Thanks again. Oh, and may the stars guide you safely in your travels.

She then canters off toward the provisions room looking entirely flustered.
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:10 am

"And thank you as well." Glenrir notes to the retreating figure, though perhaps not quite loud enough for her to hear it.

"I do not particularly care for the idea of leaving them, only note its futility. We can wear you like a cape again if you are physically infirm, but we need to help the pony, and the enemy is, even if on an angle, between us and that goal, so they somehow have a strong lead." He shakes his head. "To do that they must have marched all our rest time during the chill of night. Either they are not what they seem to be or they're total zealots. I would not have anything fall into their hooves if it can be avoided."
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 am

"I'm not 'physically infirm', just tired. If that's what you've all decided then fine but, you could have said so in the first place instead of going back and forth on the issue and then having this brute assault me instead of using his words." Camellia says and glares daggers at Blood Mage.
Ramsus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 pm

"Oh, oh! Mister Mage! Are you leaving already? Can I come to? Maybe I can get a traveling cutie mark like my mom and dad." Lavender Snip's voice calls out to you as she bounds around a corner in her youthful vigor.
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Blood chuckles, leans down and nuzzles the filly. "Maybe Maybe." Blood pats the filly on the head. "But if you came with us we'd need to get a lot of things done to make sure you're safe."

Last edited by LoganAura on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Too many to count.
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:12 pm

"Kid you shouldn't just blindly follow in the hoof steps of you parents... " Wave Rider says in a far graver tone than usual before shifting back to normal "...unless of course you want to. Is everypony awake enough to set out? Or does somepony need to be carried?"
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:52 pm

LoganAura wrote:Blood chuckles, leans down and nuzzles the filly. "Maybe Maybe." Blood pats the filly on the head. "But if you came with us we'd need to get a lot of things done to make sure you're safe."

"Really?" she asks with wide eyes and a smile of anticipation crawling across her face.

tygerburningbright wrote: "Kid you shouldn't just blindly follow in the hoof steps of you parents... " Wave Rider says in a far graver tone than usual before shifting back to normal "...unless of course you want to. Is everypony awake enough to set out? Or does somepony need to be carried?"

"I'm not blind," she mutters. Not quite catching the point of what was said.
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 am

"We are all awake, I think." Glenrir notes, taking a quick count of those present. He then addresses the present issue: The lodestone that is inexperienced youth.

"We seek dangers, small one. I assume you've managed to scrape a knee or two in these stone halls." The timber wolf looks at the exposed stone, as a worshiper she would be bending knee a lot to pray or clean or play, plenty of opportunity for that to happen. "Its not pleasant, is it? Our path isn't long, just a day, but we will be going along a route that leads to many chances of getting worse ouchies than hurt knees, and we would need to be quicker than you would be good with moving. Some here won the big race yesterday, we go really fast. We will be back tomorrow before lunch, so maybe making sure everything is running smoothly will be better for your cutie mark."

Glenrir shows off his victory medal, then turns a bit, showing a barky backside. "I run around outside almost all the time, never helping much indoors, and I never got a cutie-mark, even though I won a medal for running around outside. Help out inside for the next day, it will be more beneficial to you, I think. Just remember, you need to really want to do well for it to happen."
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

RavenscroftRaven wrote:"We are all awake, I think." Glenrir notes, taking a quick count of those present. He then addresses the present issue: The lodestone that is inexperienced youth.

"We seek dangers, small one. I assume you've managed to scrape a knee or two in these stone halls." The timber wolf looks at the exposed stone, as a worshiper she would be bending knee a lot to pray or clean or play, plenty of opportunity for that to happen. "Its not pleasant, is it? Our path isn't long, just a day, but we will be going along a route that leads to many chances of getting worse ouchies than hurt knees, and we would need to be quicker than you would be good with moving. Some here won the big race yesterday, we go really fast. We will be back tomorrow before lunch, so maybe making sure everything is running smoothly will be better for your cutie mark."

Glenrir shows off his victory medal, then turns a bit, showing a barky backside. "I run around outside almost all the time, never helping much indoors, and I never got a cutie-mark, even though I won a medal for running around outside. Help out inside for the next day, it will be more beneficial to you, I think. Just remember, you need to really want to do well for it to happen."

Her eyes grow wide at your words. But not out of fear, instead out of wonder, as you talk to her. She listens to your every word, then nods her head gently at the end. "I guess I can stay here," she says with a light sigh. "But you'll all come back and tell me what happened right? If you don't, I'll never forgive you!"

Last edited by SilentBelle on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:47 pm

"Well duh we're going come back to do that you seriously thought you had to ask?"
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:56 pm

"You don't have to worry...We'll return before you know it, with amazing tales, hmm, hmm..." Carn smiled a bit, patting the child on the back with surprising gentleness for something so big, nodding. He had concluded he was as ready to go as he'd ever be, and he looked around...Everyone else was accounted for as well...
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Blood gives the filly a big hug, making sure she knew that he'd be back to speak with her again, ready as he'd ever be to go.

Too many to count.
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next