The P-Files

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:00 am

At Labyrinth's United...

Big Mike listened to the three of you in turn before nodding to Chitin first. "OHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAH! It is Mighty Mike's plea-suuuuuure - he assures you." The gold-tufted minotaur then nodded to Whisper, "See-cuuuuur-i-ty is what Mighty Mike needs the most right now, and since you three all showed him your skills against Box Cars, Mighty Mike doesn't think he could go wrong with you in that po-si-tion."

"Now," he turns his gaze on Gleeda, "You want the Grand Taurus princess?" He nods, "Then you get the Grand Taurus. I assume that the three of you will be staying together, so Mighty Mike will have his ponies call ahead and make the necessary arrangements..."

Then Mike snaps his fingers.

A magical, transparent field materializes, three pairs of matching sunglasses rotating in place, suspended in the air before you.

The Minotaur looks at you through the magic field, clasping his hands together and nodding once more, this time at the glasses. "Take these." Mike grins, "Think of them as your ID cards. Don't lose them - there one of a kind. Each has a special resonance with your individual psychic signature - which was taken when you entered Mighty Mike's apartments, in case you were wondering. Well, show them to any of Mighty Mike's businesses throughout the city and they'll take care of you. They provide a discount at any of Mighty Mike's restaurants or shoppes, and if you flash them at a Hotel, you'll get that free room and board Mighty Mike mentioned earlier."

Leaning back in his chair, Mighty Mike clears his throat, "Also, there's one other thing those gla-sses can do, but Might Mike'll let you figure that one out for yourselves... Try them on when you get outside. Mighty Mike thinks you might be pleasantly sur-prized by what you see."

Mighty Mike pauses for a moment to let all of that sink in, then he shrugs. "Well, Mighty Mike has said pretty much everything he planned to say for now. You can go talk to Renji if you have questions about your wages, and whenever you're ready to start on the job, you can come find the May-jor. Other than that, do you have any further questions for Mighty Mike himself?"

Mighty Mike glances between the three of you, waiting for your response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the University...

Coffee Mug wrote:"I personally would like to take things a little slower. Afterall, I hardly know anything about you. And I daresay, you hardly know anything about me."

Captain Force shrugs, "You're a mane stud and I'm a mare hotty," she leans in, "What else is there to know?"

((BTW - I'm going to wait to update Blade until tomorrow, since it's getting kind of late right now))
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:04 am

At the first sign of offered sunglasses Gleeda on reflex just puts them on... She couldn't help herself. "Oh... Put them on, outside..." She then realize was said then blushed. "Sorry they looked nice... Wanted to see how I looked in them."
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Ramsus on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:36 am

Whisper grabs Chitin's pair of sunglasses instead of her own for no apparent reason and replied in thought-speak to Mike, "Nope! Though I do have something I'd like to ask you Buck." and then she zips around to the other side of Buck, as if this provided enough privacy somehow, and whispered in his ear.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:40 am

"Other then maybe asking for that next time not having, this system, on next time I'm in this office. I am good with my questions for you too, boss..." Gleeda thought. "But I'd also like to talk with Buck too..."
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:45 pm

XandZero2 wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the University...

Coffee Mug wrote:"I personally would like to take things a little slower. Afterall, I hardly know anything about you. And I daresay, you hardly know anything about me."

Captain Force shrugs, "You're a mane stud and I'm a mare hotty," she leans in, "What else is there to know?"

((BTW - I'm going to wait to update Blade until tomorrow, since it's getting kind of late right now))

"True enough. But, tell me. Is there nothing else interesting about you? Come on there must be something." Coffee raises his eyebrows a bit at her.

EDIT: Coffee didn't like where this was going. Captain Force seemed a bit too eager, and quite frankly, trusted her only as far as he could throw her, which considering he hadn't specialized in either ponykinesis or judo wasn't very far. But he did have one option. He remembered stories of an unbreakable promise that could made, and he subtly started to make preparations along that line.

OOC:He's preparing Pinkie Promise using his Element of Magic, and a magic point. Just how long can Coffee kept this prepared, and does he only use magic point once this promise complete?


Last edited by Cardbo on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Back at the University...

"So you want interesting, do you Handsome?" Force seems clearly amused at the way this conversation's been going. "Well, I'm no Unicorn, that's for sure. I can't show you my magic tricks or anything..."

She smirks.

"But I can do this."

Captain Force grabs Coffee by the throat with one hoof, and tries to pull him in close...

((Make an opposed Stunts or Precision check for Coffee!))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out on the Streets of Zebre'...

Yawnmon wrote:
XandZero2 wrote:As Airborne passes, Blade has enough time to watch as his smug grin turns into a grimace of annoyance. "NICE SHOT," he yells as the distance between the two of you steadily increases, "SAD IT WON'T DO YA ANY GOOD!"

((... Wow. I figured I'd make it but I wasn't expecting this. 20 (roll) + 18 (bonuses) + 11 (pips) = 49 and critical))

Blade was obviously not too happy about being blasted in the face with a ball of lightning because the moment he jumps off the city wall his wings start beating faster than ever. With a determined and somewhat angry look on his face Blade zooms back through the slums even quicker than on his way in and once he reaches his peak he knows he can go break his limits again. The air around him lets out a crackling sound as he propels himself forward in another red bolt of light and sound.

"YOU SURE ABOUT THAT ACE!?" Blade yells at the top of his lungs.

((So now I have to figure out what a crit in this format does... Hmm...))

As Blade accelerates going faster and faster - his focus draws to a point and he has a moment of utter clarity, his senses becoming heightened to the extreme.

The world around him begins to wind down, going slower and sloooweeeer...

Wagons on the street decelerate to a crawl, and as Blade stares ahead he spots Pegasi air-traffic, their wings beating as slow as molasses dripping from a jar.

It begins to rain - the droplets coming down hard and fast at first - but then more and more sluggishly until they seem to be going in slow-motion.

Blade watches as a drop hits his foreleg, the water pooling up and ballooning backward in a miniature explosion.

-Then time itself seems to stop.

The wagons come to a complete halt and the Pegasi freeze mid-air.

-The world stands still.

Blade's wings beat.

Once...

Twice...

Three times...

-And then he blasts forward leaving a sonic boom in his wake, and a wash of rain water at his back. Time begins to slowly reassert itself, the wagons beginning to move, the Pegasi beginning to beat their wings, but even as they do, Blade streaks down the street like a red comet, going so fast that the ponies he passes are whipped up in his back-draft. Glass shatters all around and parked wagons' alarms start going off all up and down the street.

He sees Airborne up ahead and races towards him, clearing the distance between them in a matter of milliseconds.

Airborne glances back at Blade - and his shades crack as Blade passes him.

"DUDE!" He throws off his sunglasses, gritting his teeth, beating his wings faster to keep up. "THERE'S NO WAY!" He yells, his golden eyes gleaming, "NO WAY!"

"THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!" He begins charging up another ball of energy in his hooves, "-YOU'RE A NOPONY DUDE!" He smashes the ball in his hooves. "I'M AN ACE!" The energy begins crackling along his coat, covering his body with an aura of lightning. "I REFUSE TO LOSE TO THE LIKES OF YOU!"

As the two of you near the bridge for your second pass, Airborne yells out and rams into you, the lightning on his coat sparking violently as it discharges on both Blade and the Captain himself.

((32 damage total to Blade - but Airborne took A TON of damage too. He rolled a double crit with Derpy's Lightning. It's Blade's chance to attack now - and the two of you are currently neck-and-neck))
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:20 pm

XandZero2 wrote:Back at the University...

"So you want interesting, do you Handsome?" Force seems clearly amused at the way this conversation's been going. "Well, I'm no Unicorn, that's for sure. I can't show you my magic tricks or anything..."

She smirks.

"But I can do this."

Captain Force grabs Coffee by the throat with one hoof, and tries to pull him in close...

((Make an opposed Stunts or Precision check for Coffee!))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:Edited my earlier post. Not sure you if you noticed or not.

OOC:Stunts roll. Coffee does a roll to the side.
Roll(1d20)+8:
8,+8
Total:16

"You rush things too fast. Its good to take these things slow and easy first." Coffee says with an amused expression on his face.

OOC:Let me know when Coffee has finished prepping Pinkie Promise.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:55 pm

XandZero2 wrote:He sees Airborne up ahead and races towards him, clearing the distance between them in a matter of milliseconds.

Airborne glances back at Blade - and his shades crack as Blade passes him.

"DUDE!" He throws off his sunglasses, gritting his teeth, beating his wings faster to keep up. "THERE'S NO WAY!" He yells, his golden eyes gleaming, "NO WAY!"

"THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!" He begins charging up another ball of energy in his hooves, "-YOU'RE A NOPONY DUDE!" He smashes the ball in his hooves. "I'M AN ACE!" The energy begins crackling along his coat, covering his body with an aura of lightning. "I REFUSE TO LOSE TO THE LIKES OF YOU!"
"DON'T CALL ME A-"
XandZero2 wrote:As the two of you near the bridge for your second pass, Airborne yells out and rams into you, the lightning on his coat sparking violently as it discharges on both Blade and the Captain himself.
Blade grits his teeth hard and continues saying, "-NOPONY JUST CAUSE-" Blade rams himself right back against Airborne, electric coat and all. "-YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!"
Spoiler:
[+1] Selfless Strike [Invigorating Strike]
Deal 1d8 damage to target creature [+3] and target ally gains 5 temporary hit points.

Damage: 6 (roll) + 3 = 9
+ 1 (ongoing damage from Draw Blood) + however much damage Ace did to himself.
avatar
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 24
Location : Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 am

As Blade collides hard with the Captain of the PWDF, Airborne holds steady, the two Pegasi pushing against each other in a battle of brawn - neither one willing to give. They both turn to glare at one another - then Blade headbutts Airborne in the face. The Captain grunts in pain and falters, slowing for only a second before reasserting control of his flight - but a second is all Blade needs to take full advantage of the situation, passing Airborne and taking the lead.

Spoiler:
Airborne's attack did 32 damage total to Blade, but due to the insanity of his attack, he also dealt 25 damage to himself! Add to that Blade's 9 damage +1 Ongoing from Draw Blood, and Blade won the combat round by 3 points!

Blade's currently in the lead by one band width!

A new round starts. Blade gets 1 Adrenaline while Airborne gets 2 for a change.

As the race continues and you blaze across the bridge, the rain starts coming down harder, pelting you both with sheets of rainwater - making visibility worse and your wings heavier.

((Make a Flight Check at DC 35, then decide if you want to Turbo Boost!))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the University...

As Force grabbed Coffee he broke free and rolled to the side.

Cardbo wrote:"You rush things too fast. Its good to take these things slow and easy first." Coffee says with an amused expression on his face.

Force looks even more amused at this. "That's the problem, Mr. Mug. You see..." she rears up on her hind legs, then dives forward and pins you against the wall of the hallway with her forelegs. "-I'm not the slow and easy type."

You try to break free of the Captain's hold, but she proves to be way too strong.

((AKA - She got a 28 total on her check!))

Force leans in close, "Now, where was I?" she whispers, looking more smug than ever. "Oh yeeeah. I remember now. What. Makes. Me. Interesting... " She tosses back her pink mane, "Well Handsome, there's the fact that I'm stronger than I look... And then - there's this."

Captain Force grabs you by the throat with both her hooves, pulls you in close 'til your foreheads meet - then tilts her head and presses her muzzle to yours, locking lips and making good her namesake, kissing you hard and forceful.

((Don't worry, Cardbo. Coffee hasn't been hit with contact poison or anything... At least - nothing that's fast acting anyway. You can break free of Force's lip-lock with a decent Stunts or Precision check. You can also make an Endurance check if you want to just hold your breath and wait it out... BWAHAHAHA!

BTW - Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about your Pinkie Promise))
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Dr Blight on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:59 am

Chitin rolled her eyes as her horn lit up, levitating the last set of shades and plopping them on Whispers face suddenly, using the momentary distraction to grab back her own. Putting on the sunglasses she stood still for a moment shifting through a variety of transformations to practice keeping the shades showing through. She stopped for a moment in a transformation into Water Wings and looked at her hooves which looked normal, but were still there where the seapony lacked them.

"This'll take some more thought..."

She muttered slightly before releasing her illusion and assuming her real form again, adjusting the glasses with a slight magic shove.

"The Grand Taurus? That's fine by me, thank you! And just a little curiosity on my part but... what do you do if a potential employee falls for the act at the start, but doesn't go against it?"
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 27

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 pm

XandZero2 wrote:

Back at the University...

As Force grabbed Coffee he broke free and rolled to the side.

Cardbo wrote:"You rush things too fast. Its good to take these things slow and easy first." Coffee says with an amused expression on his face.

Force looks even more amused at this. "That's the problem, Mr. Mug. You see..." she rears up on her hind legs, then dives forward and pins you against the wall of the hallway with her forelegs. "-I'm not the slow and easy type."

You try to break free of the Captain's hold, but she proves to be way too strong.

((AKA - She got a 28 total on her check!))

Force leans in close, "Now, where was I?" she whispers, looking more smug than ever. "Oh yeeeah. I remember now. What. Makes. Me. Interesting... " She tosses back her pink mane, "Well Handsome, there's the fact that I'm stronger than I look... And then - there's this."

Captain Force grabs you by the throat with both her hooves, pulls you in close 'til your foreheads meet - then tilts her head and presses her muzzle to yours, locking lips and making good her namesake, kissing you hard and forceful.

((Don't worry, Cardbo. Coffee hasn't been hit with contact poison or anything... At least - nothing that's fast acting anyway. You can break free of Force's lip-lock with a decent Stunts or Precision check. You can also make an Endurance check if you want to just hold your breath and wait it out... BWAHAHAHA!

BTW - Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about your Pinkie Promise))

Coffee will try to ride this out.

OOC:Endurance check
Roll(1d20)+11:
18,+11
Total:29
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 pm

XandZero2 wrote:As Blade collides hard with the Captain of the PWDF, Airborne holds steady, the two Pegasi pushing against each other in a battle of brawn - neither one willing to give. They both turn to glare at one another - then Blade headbutts Airborne in the face. The Captain grunts in pain and falters, slowing for only a second before reasserting control of his flight - but a second is all Blade needs to take full advantage of the situation, passing Airborne and taking the lead.

As the race continues and you blaze across the bridge, the rain starts coming down harder, pelting you both with sheets of rainwater - making visibility worse and your wings heavier.
Blade smiles as he enjoys the feeling of the rain against his back and wings as he flies on. Then it occurs to him that the busy streets they just came through might not be so busy anymore. 'Perfect'

((11 (roll) + 18 (bonuses) + 10 (Pips) = 39
No boost this time.))
avatar
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 24
Location : Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:56 am

Back at Labyrinth's United...

When Whisper rushed to Buck's side and... whispered... in his ear, he looked a little surprised at first - then the surprise quickly turned to confusion. "Whaaa?" He blushed through his black feathers, taking a step back, staring at Whisper while raising the eyebrow of his one good eye. "Umm... I. don't. think. so... I mean... er..." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Why's it matter?"

Then Gleeda mentioned needing to talk with Buck too, and the big black and red Griffon looked from Gleeda, to Whisper, to back to Gleeda again. He sighed. "Buck... You too, huh princess?"

Mike leaned back in his chair and stroked his chin, watching Buck's reactions. "Hmm... Mighty Mike thinks somepony's got something on their mind..."

Chitin wrote:"The Grand Taurus? That's fine by me, thank you! And just a little curiosity on my part but... what do you do if a potential employee falls for the act at the start, but doesn't go against it?"

"OHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! That's an easy one..." The Minotaur chuckled, "Mighty Mike just directs them to the police force. They're always on the look out for more stooges."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the University...

"Mmmmmm..."

As Coffee tries to stand his ground and fight it, Force presses her lips to his, holding him tight, closing her eyes, focusing every once of her being into that one kiss - so forceful, so demanding - she holds nothing back. Coffee senses no magic at work, and yet, he's helpless but to be swept up in the overwhelming tidal wave of the Captain's emotion.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm..."

His knees give way and buckle under him, Coffee falling back against the wall, the Captain pressing the advantage, following up and giving him no quarter, their lips still locked up tight.

"MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Coffee's glasses fog up, his vision blurs - all he can see is the Captain, all he can taste is her lips, and all he can smell is the scent of her (essence of cotton-candy mixed with sweat - strange, but oddly erotic).

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Coffee's head feels dizzy, he forgets everything but the moment - his breath caught in his throat, his heart stopped in his chest. He begins to black out, drifting in and out of consciousness. He closes his eyes, prepared to completely lose himself as the Captain pours it on harder and harder and harder and then-

She breaks the connection and pulls away, leaving Coffee lying against the wall gasping for air, too weak to stand. He opens his eyes and shakes himself to clear his vision, then looks up at Force - breathing heavily herself - and is sorely tempted to take her into a dark room to continue their business...

That was without a doubt the steamiest kiss Coffee ever had or likely will ever have again in his life - and it leaves him empty and wanting more.

As Force continues panting, she grins, tossing back her pink mane - now drenched with sweat, and staring at Coffee with her sky blue eyes. "That..." she mutters, "Was for... last night...Big... Boy..."

((I decided to make a Persuasion roll for Captain Force to see how good the kiss was just for laughs, and I got a Cutie-Mark Critical... Yeah, you can RP that however you want Cardbo, but considering the situation, I thought the above was called for, at least for a moment or two...

BTW - Your Pinkie Promise is now ready for action. Since you decided to activate your Element of Magic, you now have a 5 minute window to use a PP in - so in other words, you have a long time, IC, to make the promise...))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out on the Street...

Even as the thought occurs to him that the traffic might have lessened, Blade realizes there's no indication that it has quite yet. As he and Airborne rocket across the bridge, plenty of Pegasi and wagons still clog the street, along with the air above it.

-And as Blade dodges the pedestrians at break-neck speed, savoring the feel of the rain on his wings and coat, his ears flick up instinctively, catching the unmistakable tell-tale crackle of lightning, even over the roar of the wind rushing past him.

Glancing back, he catches sight of Airborne - his coat still glowing golden with electricity as he hurls a shock wave of elemental force at you.

((Airborne doesn't boost, but does attack, dealing 4 damage to Blade. It's Blade's turn to counter-attack if he wishes.))
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Ramsus on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:26 am

"Thanks Buck. That's all I needed to know." Whisper said with a smile and left the room, while thought projecting, It was nice to meet you Mr Alien Mike.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:39 am

XandZero2 wrote:-And as Blade dodges the pedestrians at break-neck speed, savoring the feel of the rain on his wings and coat, his ears flick up instinctively, catching the unmistakable tell-tale crackle of lightning, even over the roar of the wind rushing past him.

Glancing back, he catches sight of Airborne - his coat still glowing golden with electricity as he hurls a shock wave of elemental force at you.
Spoiler:
[+1] Selfless Strike [Invigorating Strike]
Deal 1d8 damage to target creature [+3] and target ally gains 5 temporary hit points.

Damage: 2 (roll) + 3 = 5
Blade faces forward again and lets his instincts take over as he feels the attack approach him. He bucks backwards with both hooves and struggles hard for a second before barely managing to kick the shock wave back and send it in reverse, now heading strait for Airborne. "BE CAREFUL WITH THAT! YOU COULD HURT SOMEPONY!"
avatar
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 24
Location : Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 pm

XandZero2 wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the University...

"Mmmmmm..."

As Coffee tries to stand his ground and fight it, Force presses her lips to his, holding him tight, closing her eyes, focusing every once of her being into that one kiss - so forceful, so demanding - she holds nothing back. Coffee senses no magic at work, and yet, he's helpless but to be swept up in the overwhelming tidal wave of the Captain's emotion.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm..."

His knees give way and buckle under him, Coffee falling back against the wall, the Captain pressing the advantage, following up and giving him no quarter, their lips still locked up tight.

"MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Coffee's glasses fog up, his vision blurs - all he can see is the Captain, all he can taste is her lips, and all he can smell is the scent of her (essence of cotton-candy mixed with sweat - strange, but oddly erotic).

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Coffee's head feels dizzy, he forgets everything but the moment - his breath caught in his throat, his heart stopped in his chest. He begins to black out, drifting in and out of consciousness. He closes his eyes, prepared to completely lose himself as the Captain pours it on harder and harder and harder and then-

She breaks the connection and pulls away, leaving Coffee lying against the wall gasping for air, too weak to stand. He opens his eyes and shakes himself to clear his vision, then looks up at Force - breathing heavily herself - and is sorely tempted to take her into a dark room to continue their business...

That was without a doubt the steamiest kiss Coffee ever had or likely will ever have again in his life - and it leaves him empty and wanting more.

As Force continues panting, she grins, tossing back her pink mane - now drenched with sweat, and staring at Coffee with her sky blue eyes. "That..." she mutters, "Was for... last night...Big... Boy..."

((I decided to make a Persuasion roll for Captain Force to see how good the kiss was just for laughs, and I got a Cutie-Mark Critical... Yeah, you can RP that however you want Cardbo, but considering the situation, I thought the above was called for, at least for a moment or two...

BTW - Your Pinkie Promise is now ready for action. Since you decided to activate your Element of Magic, you now have a 5 minute window to use a PP in - so in other words, you have a long time, IC, to make the promise...))


"Well THAT was interesting. But can you promise me one thing?"

OOC:Roll(1d20)+5:
10,+5
Total:15
Sigh. This pathetic persuasion stat is killing me.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Gleeda's mind went "Ba-chicka-wowow..." Then the Griffon Princess blushed an extreamly deep shade of red once she realized the mind-reading tech brodcasted that.
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Dr Blight on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Chitin chucked slightly at the response before nodding. Looking between Buck and Gleeda for a moment she nodded towards Mike.

"The atmosphere in here is making me hungry so I'll be on my way. Thanks again!"

She left the room after Whisper with a little laugh, peering around the corners for Mook and Minion as she did.

((in case I need to. 11(roll)+11(perception)=22))
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 27

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 am

Out on the Street...

Yawnmon wrote:
Spoiler:
[+1] Selfless Strike [Invigorating Strike]
Deal 1d8 damage to target creature [+3] and target ally gains 5 temporary hit points.

Damage: 2 (roll) + 3 = 5
Blade faces forward again and lets his instincts take over as he feels the attack approach him. He bucks backwards with both hooves and struggles hard for a second before barely managing to kick the shock wave back and send it in reverse, now heading strait for Airborne. "BE CAREFUL WITH THAT! YOU COULD HURT SOMEPONY!"

"THAT'S THE IDEA DUDE!" Airborne yells back - spinning mid-flight and round house kicking the air, sending out another shock wave of lightning that streaks across the sky. The wave collides with the first - consuming it and rushing onward - and before Blade can react ((unless you have an interrupt yourself that would apply, but I don't think you do)) the secondary shock wave blasts him square in the back. Blade takes the full force of the electricity coupled with the brunt of his own bucking power - the shock of the attack knocking him off balance and giving Airborne the time he needs to close the distance between them.

Spoiler:
In other words, Airborne just used an Interrupt to knock your attack back - making him deal a total of 9 damage to your 0 this round - as the Captain also saved against your Draw Blood. He won the round and knocked Blade back a band - putting them currently tied for first. A new round begins and you both gain 1 Adrenaline PiP

As the two of you clear the bridge over the Mounticello Canal, you're still attempting to shake off that last attack, struggling to maintain your altitude so you don't go spiraling down into the wagon traffic below.

-That's when Airborne sees his chance.

"WHAT DO YA SAY WE MAKE THIS A BIT MORE RAD?!"

Diving to the side, he smashes into Blade, grabbing hold and trying to force you to veer off to the side of the street, directly into a nearby apartment building.

As lightning splits the sky and rain comes beating down even harder, you struggle against Airborne's hold. Even as his coat scorches you with electricity you force yourself to break, coming within inches of colliding with the building even as Airborne's momentum drags you on down the side of the street.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN AND TAKE MY TURF DUDE?!"

The two of you begin struggling against each other, spinning into a tight spiral as you both speed on through the city.

"TAKE MY GIRL?!"

As the two of you grit your teeth, locking eyes, Airborne shoves a hoof into your face. He forces your head back, and you can feel the side of another building skim the edge of your scalp.

-This race is getting pretty serious.

Spoiler:
Basically all this RPing adds up to a tougher Flight Check for the turn. DC 45 on this one. Remember that Blade can still use his utilities and Magic Point if all else fails. After the check, decide if you want to use a boost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Labyrinth's United...

Ramsus wrote:"Thanks Buck. That's all I needed to know." Whisper said with a smile and left the room... while thought projecting, It was nice to meet you Mr Alien Mike.

"Uh... No problem? Hey - WAIT UP!" Buck turned back to his boss, bowed - then spun around and went after Whisper.

Meanwhile, Mike laughed at the pony's sudden exit, "OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! The pleasure was all Migh-tttttttttttttty Miiiiiiiiiike's!"

Chitin wrote:"The atmosphere in here is making me hungry so I'll be on my way. Thanks again!"

Big Mike nods, reverting to his favored position of leaning back and clasping his hands together. "Mighty Mike hopes you enjoy your shades. He'll look forward to seeing you all again soon."

((Now, at this point, is it safe to assume that Gleeda's going to follow the others out of Big Mike's Office? She can catch up to Buck easily enough if she wants to say something to him. Also, where's Whisper going? As far as Chitin goes though...))

As Chitin exits Mike's Office, she catches sight of Mook and Minion standing at either side of the entryway. They both nod in turn, watching you curiously you imagine, even through their black sunglasses.

"How'd it go?"

"Ms. Trek?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the University...

Coffee Mug wrote:"Well THAT was interesting. But can you promise me one thing?"

"Interesting, huh?" Captain Force shrugs, "Well, I guess I did get just a little carried away there..." She begins pacing back across the hallway, "But it's not everyday I meet a stallion with your stamina. I wanted to see how far you could go..." She glances back to you, smiling slyly, "-And you went pretty far."

Force turns and raises an eyebrow, "Now, you want me to promise you something?" She leans back against the wall, crossing her legs while doing so, "Well, this meeting's just full of interesting, isn't it Handsome? What would this promise of yours be about?"
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 am

"Meet me in the Hotel's Lobby when your free..." Gleeda comments to Buck as she heads out of the room with a smile on her face.
avatar
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 7018
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere, nowhere

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Dr Blight on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:41 am

"So you know about that huh? I hope you don't take it personally..."

She walked over and shuffled in place nervously for a moment before adjusting the glasses on her face.

"It went pretty well though! And it's good to see you two again! It looks like we might be working together from now on!"
avatar
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 27

View user profile http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:00 am

XandZero2 wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the University...

Coffee Mug wrote:"Well THAT was interesting. But can you promise me one thing?"

"Interesting, huh?" Captain Force shrugs, "Well, I guess I did get just a little carried away there..." She begins pacing back across the hallway, "But it's not everyday I meet a stallion with your stamina. I wanted to see how far you could go..." She glances back to you, smiling slyly, "-And you went pretty far."

Force turns and raises an eyebrow, "Now, you want me to promise you something?" She leans back against the wall, crossing her legs while doing so, "Well, this meeting's just full of interesting, isn't it Handsome? What would this promise of yours be about?"

"We'll I do have one kink. One particular turn on...but no...but if you promise to put my needs before you're own, I'll tell you." Coffee holds his chin in his hoof.

OOC:Persuasion Check
Roll(1d20)+5:
17,+5
Total:22
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Yawnmon on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:06 am

XandZero2 wrote:As the two of you clear the bridge over the Mounticello Canal, you're still attempting to shake off that last attack, struggling to maintain your altitude so you don't go spiraling down into the wagon traffic below.

-That's when Airborne sees his chance.

"WHAT DO YA SAY WE MAKE THIS A BIT MORE RAD?!"

Diving to the side, he smashes into Blade, grabbing hold and trying to force you to veer off to the side of the street, directly into a nearby apartment building.

As lightning splits the sky and rain comes beating down even harder, you struggle against Airborne's hold. Even as his coat scorches you with electricity you force yourself to break, coming within inches of colliding with the building even as Airborne's momentum drags you on down the side of the street.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN AND TAKE MY TURF DUDE?!"

The two of you begin struggling against each other, spinning into a tight spiral as you both speed on through the city.

"TAKE MY GIRL?!"

As the two of you grit your teeth, locking eyes, Airborne shoves a hoof into your face. He forces your head back, and you can feel the side of another building skim the edge of your scalp.

-This race is getting pretty serious.
((I assume I get 1 Pip from the start of the new round. Let me know if not for some reason.
... Look in the OCC thread to confirm my 20 (roll) + 18 (bonuses) + 12 (Pips) = 50 + Crit))

Blade snaps. "YOU GOT A REAL EGO PROBLEM ACE! "MY THIS! MY THAT!" THE CITY ISN'T YOURS! PONIES DON'T BELONG TO YOU!" As he shouts at Airborne and slams against him in return, he feels his body begin to feel lighter despite the rain. It takes a moment before he realizes that his wings are beating harder and faster instinctively in response to his anger. "YOU'RE A GOOD FLIER ACE! BUT IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE TAUGHT YOU SOME HUMILITY!"

((And I will use a Turbo Boost as well =) That takes me from 12 to 9 Pips))
avatar
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 24
Location : Oregon, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 am

Out in the Street...

As Blade's outrage fuels his flight, he begins accelerating - so fast that the city around him becomes nothing but streaks across his vision - and whereas before it had been Airborne's momentum carrying them forward - now it's Blades momentum that drives them on down the street. Airborne goes from in control to barely holding on, his eyes widening as lightning sparks along his coat and flight suit, his teeth bared in a snarl.

"AND. I. GUESS. YOU. THINK. THAT. SOMEPONY. IS. YOU?!"

As he begins to lose his grip on Blade, he yells, "DUDE! YOU. CAN'T-"

-And then Blade bucks him off, and a flagpole jutting out the side of the Red Bull Hotel catches Airborne clean in the face.

Blade rushes on as Airborne shakes himself, then boosts back after you as fast as his wings can carry him. As Blade Blocker continues to maintain a steady lead, thunder roars in the distance - and behind him, Airborne lets loose a roar of his own -

"YOU CAN'T WIN!"

The aura of electricity around the Captain of the PWDF discharges again in another bolt of lightning - arcing towards Blade with primal energy.

Spoiler:
Blade is currently 1 band ahead of Airborne after the Captain turbo boosted to keep up (I decided to make this crit only allow Blade to go 2 band widths - as I'm thinking 3 might have been too much the first time). Now Blade's got 3 damage coming at him and it's his turn to attack.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the University...

Cardbo wrote:
"Well I do have one kink. One particular turn on...but no...but if you promise to put my needs before you're own, I'll tell you." Coffee holds his chin in his hoof.

"Hmm..." Captain Force seems to seriously think it over for a moment - then she laughs and shakes her head, "Tempting though it sounds Hotshot, I think I'll pass on that promise... You see, I usually try not to make promises I can't keep..." She tosses back her mane and gives you a sly, sidelong glance, "...A good habit I'd say, especially when you never know if that promise might be of the-" she raises an eyebrow, "magically binding persuasion..." She gets up and paces over to you, "That's right Handsome. Did you know? Officers on the NOPPD are quite familiar with Pinkie Promises. We use 'em all the time to help with interrogations."

"Now, just some friendly advice big boy, from one pony to another? If you want me to promise you anything?" she leans in close and whispers in your ear, "You better make it worth my while."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Labyrinth's United...

When Gleeda asked Buck to meet her at the lobby of the Grand Taurus he just paused and scratched his head, forgetting Whisper for a moment. "Uh... Oh... Kay? I'll be there as soon as I can... I guess?"

---------------------------------------

Dr Blight wrote:"So you know about that huh? I hope you don't take it personally..."

She walked over and shuffled in place nervously for a moment before adjusting the glasses on her face.

"It went pretty well though! And it's good to see you two again! It looks like we might be working together from now on!"

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Mook and Minion both exclaim in unison, "Welcome to the team!"

They glance at each other and grin.

"I told you." Mook says, "You were worried, but I told you."

"No no. I told you." Minion adds. "You were the worried one."

"No no no. I told you. I knew she'd be in from the moment she cut my flank."

"I thought she cut my flank?"

"No. It was mine. I've still got the scar to prove it. Look." Mook sits down and pulls back his black jacket.

"Ah," Minion nods, "So you do."

"Indeed."

They both turn back to Chitin and nod, "We'll be looking forward to it." Mook says.

"Working with you, that is." Minion adds.

"The honor's..." Mook begins.

"All mine."

"-And mine!"

Then Mook and Minion exchange another glance and shrugged.

"Personal?" They say in unison.

"What do you think she means by taking it personal?" Mook asked.

"I don't know. What do you think?" Minion asked.

"I think she thinks that we might feel we've been lied to." Mook replied.

"Oh yeah. Of course. The Changeling trickery thing."

"Exactly."

Minion cocked his head to one side, "Do you take it personal?"

"No. Not really," Minion shook his head, "Do you?"

"Nope. I'm fine with it."

"Me too."

They turn back to Chitin.

"We saw the whole thing Ms. Trek..." Mook finally says.

"Remember?" Minion adds.

"We were watching along with Mr. Mike..."

"Since you first passed the scanner."

"And we can't blame you..."

"For wanting to use a disguise."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Whisper made her way back into the game room at the front of Big Mike's apartments, she suddenly found all eyes on her, the Labyrinth's United Board Members turning to stare at the sock-white Earth Pony with mixed measures of curiosity - even Ding Bat and Harvey, hanging from the ceiling in one shadowy corner.

-It was Water Wings that was first to rush up, the pistons of her Sea Legs making a constant Tchoo-Tchoo-Tchoo sound as she ran forward rapidly, then halted before Whisper, her stainless steel walker swaying ominously back and forth for a moment - the Sea Pony leaning in either direction as necessary to counter-balance the machine's weight until it settled.

She flipped back the top of her tank and poked her head out. "Like, hey Whisper! So? How'd it go mare?!" She started bobbing up and down with excitement, "You, like, sooooooooo totally gotta tell me all the details okay?"
avatar
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1219
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 29
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Ramsus on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:59 am

Whisper tells Water Wings a tale of how she gained psychic powers and met their alien boss with various little twists of weirdness to what people said or did, especially including everypony referring to Chitin as a different name every time they spoke to her. She ends on the note of Chitin stealing her pair of shades for some probably weird changeling reason.

Once she was done telling her tale she asked timidly, "So, like, yeah. Do you, like, want to hang out sometime or something? I'd like totally like to get to know you better and stuff."

She then tried to mentally thought project I hope they have a room with a kitchen. (Though I don't know if that extends to this room so it's possible that Chitin just randomly gets the message and nobody else does.)
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The P-Files

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum