Lunaris Civitas Summaries

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lunaris Civitas Summaries

Post  Z2 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 am

Paige quickly shakes off the confusion and tries to suppress her anger. Everyone, we should try to leave quickly and STAY TOGETHER. First, we ought to try and rescue that pony who just ran off in fear. Nopony ought to be left down here...

Paige motions to set off after Scaredy, then pauses at the dragon's bones. Remembering the skeleton trap from earlier, she attempts a quick 'burial.'

Shattered beast of ages past, lament not the fate thou hast.
Free thyself from bonds unbroken, regret not the words unspoken.
Pass the door to thy final peace, let my wishes be your keys.

Spoiler:
Athletics check to break the dragons skull: 2+5+14...Derp.
Perception to spot Scaredy: 3+15...Double-Derp.
I guess I'll also expend a use of Found It to see if there are any weapons nearby.

OOC: I know Scaredy is supposed to be leaving, but after using the element and thinking more on her story; I've decided that in-character loyalty to even loose allies is likely to be a defining character trait.
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Your attempt to break up the dragon bone merely sends a jolt of pain up your leg. In the Darkness you can not see where Scaredy has run off to. However you do manage to sense a sword at the extreme edge of your awareness.
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Previously on Lunaris Civitas. The group began to make their way out of the crypt. The first full chamber that they came to was what appeared to be a dead end until cloudy looked around and saw that there was a shaft of a lift unfortunately the lift was at the upper floor he then tried to lower it with brute force magic but failed. Paige then teleported up into the lift but due to the darkness was unable to locate the controls. Lilly then flew up to the base of the lift and crawled through a gap to reach the controls. A single pull of a leaver managed to send the lift crashing down nearly hitting Storm Blade and Cloudy Sky. The first attempt to raise the lift ended in damaging the mechanism which was quickly repaired and used to work the lift. Exiting the lift chamber the group found a cloud of magic that was in the process of animating the skeletons buried nearby. Just as the skeleton were defeated the door to the room was broken down by the naga necromancer and the reanimated Puddinghead in the ensueing confusion the naga teleported away leaving Puddinghead to fight. While the fight when in the group's favor at several points members came close to their limit.
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 pm

"Ok... Let's see if I got this stright... Right now we've got one pony on the run that we don't know, who's got a ghost cutie-mark on their flank that just ran off in fear getting themselves lost. We got a second pony that's been in some coma since we ended up down here... Now we've got a Smart Zombie of One of Equestria's founders who we somehow luckly freed from Mind Control thanks to hitting him enough." Cloudy comments. "Also we got an evil naga on the loose that we've got to deal with... Somehow... I suggest we first get both our Friendly Zombie and Mr. Coma to somplace safe... And get some scearch party out to look into the undergrounds to find the missing pony. Also... Mr. Founder who's name I'm unsure of, how are you holding up?"
Xel Unknown

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm

"Freedom? Freedom! The Earth Ponies are the forever oppressed! Wait you said I am a zombie and zombies crave brains so hence I must be craving a nice brain right now BRAAAINS! Now that I think about it I have never eaten a brain have any of you? Oh and I am Blood Puddinghead son of Honey Badger Puddinghead normally I would be using a punch as a period but right now most of my bones are broken.Say how is my country nowadays?"

Last edited by tygerburningbright on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Cloudy just facehooves wishing he was anywhere but here right now.
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:17 am

Paige steps forth:
Oh Blood, can I call you Blood? There really is much news. The kingdom you so long ago brought forth is flourishing more mightily than ever, I'm certain you'll find it quite the party to explore the modern era. The earth ponies are on top of the world, just look at me. A plain earth pony mare, and I'm in charge of this little group of rescuers. I even know how you feel, I'm a bit far gone from my time period too. Oh, and about the zombie thing, I'm sure you're a much more FUN sort of undead than a mere zombie. I ,from experience, advise against eating any brains; even the good ones are like overly bland, slightly soured undercooked dumplings and they leave your mouth feeling horribly slimy. Don't worry about your bones too much, the undead aren't bothered by pain. I can even help with the immobility: I'm always happy to fix up my allies, Blood, would you consider me an Ally?

Spoiler:
I'm not sure I need a persuasion check here, let's say I'm just talking for now.
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:51 pm

"Well actually, the kingdoms of the earth ponies, pegasus and unicorns have long since united into one kingdom. Equestira." Storm Blade mentioned in an off-handed matter to the crazy conversation currently happening. "And all three species, earth ponies, pegasus and unicorns are now equal. So no oppression on the side of earth ponies. Honestly, now that their all working together, their civilization is the greatest in the world. Now enough of that, lets get out of here and organize a search party, or get the authorities to do so... Actually I just remembered something. Where did the diamond dog go?"
Fury of the Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Paige lightly jabs Storm.

I think he knows that, HE WAS THERE. I suspect that it was quite a while before earth ponies were seen as true equals. A six pony epiphany does not a grand societal shift in consciousness make. It's probably best for him to hear it FROM an earth pony right now, he's confused enough without you 'helping'. Also, I think the only thing in this room that left was a Naga
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:45 pm

"Your 900 years out of a date." Storm Blade remarked, not bothering to hide his voice. "Something you acknowledge yourself, through I'm a pegasus, I can speak more to him about the current state of affairs then you can. 900 years is more then enough for all ponies to be considered equal."
Fury of the Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Yes I know, I did say that didn't I? 'On top of the world' sort of implies we're not oppressed. 900 years is less out of date than he is, and from what I've seen since popping out the earth ponies haven't been re-oppressed (they were fine in my old time.) Now if you have to argue with me before he responds, at least keep your voice down.
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 pm

"I swear to Celestia that if I'd ever find ANYPONY being oppressed in this day and age... I'd kick some major flank until they're freed... Recall hearing about this little town of Greendale... Had some Diamond Dogs being oppressed, but thankfully they just be freed of their oppression partly thanks to my kid." Cloudy comments. "I'm an Unicorn born of a LONG line of Pegasi... In my adult life I even found a way to work at the weather factory. Don't think anypony's majorly oppressed... Might have some racism out there... But those feelings I'm sure are kept out of most places of power."
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Oh random tangents, how practical. Yay... Paige grumbles quietly.
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Well actually, the kingdoms of the earth ponies, pegasus and unicorns have long since united into one kingdom. Equestira."

"I was kind of there you what ever you are! I can not see my vision is impaired!"

Z2 wrote:Paige lightly jabs Storm.

I think he knows that, HE WAS THERE. I suspect that it was quite a while before earth ponies were seen as true equals. A six pony epiphany does not a grand societal shift in consciousness make. It's probably best for him to hear it FROM an earth pony right now, he's confused enough without you 'helping'. Also, I think the only thing in this room that left was a Naga

" SPEAK UP I AM A LITTLE BIT BLIND RIGHT NOW!"

Xel Unknown wrote:"I swear to Celestia that if I'd ever find ANYPONY being oppressed in this day and age."

" Wait I just shut my eyes... weird. Celestia? Who the hell is Celestia are you a heretic! Are we at war? Have the damn dirty Reds taken over?"
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Celestia is the current highest ranking government official, Cloudy is apparently one of her overdedicated fanboys. Don't worry about that. She's neither a unicorn nor a pegasus, in case you want to hear that. Also, we are not at war. No known government officials are 'red', and it would be a little nice if we could hear a bit more about you.
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Cloudy glares at Paige, he'd speak more about how Celestia is kinda a goddess who had moved both the sun and moon for about a 1000 years and junk... But that's not important right now and even he can see how it'd only mess with helping befriend the old ruler...
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:13 pm

"We can talk more about Celetisa later. In fact, we can talk later full stop. Lets get moving, no point in idle chit chat."
Fury of the Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 pm

" Surely history has not forgotten about my greatest acts! My defeat of Authenteo the tyrant Unicorn and Elagabalus the Pegasus dictator! My uniting of the Earth Pony serfs into a single nation! The advent of civil liberties and political freedom in a young nation... twice! Founding Parliament! Punching that dragon-goat-bird-cat-deer-horse-thingy in the face! Er I think that one killed me actually..."
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:43 pm

"Yeah the story that's most re-called is that it was thanks to your underling along with the under lings of both Pegasus and Unicorn leaders bonding together in the name of friendship that the three pony empires didn't end up forever forzen by the Windgos..." Cloudy notes rolling his eyes, and tries to recall if he ever read any of these claims that Puddinghead spoke of.

History check:
1D20+15 => [ 12 ] +15 = 27 (Made in the diceroom)

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 pm

You can recall that the Earth Pony delegation were the main proponents of freedoms and liberties including a elected legislative body during the founding of Equestria. Additionally you remember that a young puddinghead was the leading revolutionary force among the Earth Ponies eventually forming a nation. However you can not quite place the two names that he mentioned but you remember reading them somewhere. Furthermore you are sure that Puddinghead was dead for almost a century before Discord only thing that matches his description that you know of.

" The words are my protege, the commander's son, and um I think is was court mage of Unicornia or something like that and there were no empires it was a Principality, a Military junta and, a Republic but never the less those were some good times."
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 pm

"OH? That's interesting to learn... Mostly just know of the Hearth's Warming play version of events and didn't really feel much like looking into how much of that got things right. And the more I think of what I've read in my lifetime of glancing over the topic of Equestria's history, I think most of your feets you claim to have done are in there... Other then whatever it was you punch and died to... Cause that one doesn't make much sense if you hit who I think you did... Then again not making sense is a bit of that person's MO." Cloudy said then shutters recalling what happened on The Day of Discord for himself.
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:28 pm

"Can we at least be walking as we are talking?" Storm Blade asked, wanting to get moving and get things done.
Fury of the Tempest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:30 pm

"Figured you'd want to scout ahead alone, as you seem to always want to do stuff by yourself." Cloudy snarks as he started to walk.
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 pm

"I AM NOW ONE WITH THE FLOOR! NONE OF YOU SHALL MOVE LEST YOU BECOME ONE WITH THE CEILING!... the walls are worthless."
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:35 pm

"Ok... Now I'm more impressed at how spot on that mare's performance of you was..." Cloudy comments wide eyed at that random comment, and stopped moving.
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top