Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

+4
Colter Bolt
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
8 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 7 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 pm

"What is Steak?" The Clockwork Alicorn asked.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 7 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:05 pm

"..Tender, Juicy, Meaty, seared to perfection..." Phoenix repeats, airily. "Essentially, a large, succulent slab of meat. Usually cut from cattle, but other animals can be used as well, to varying degrees of quantity and quality. Delicious when done right. We should get some."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

"Oh... Interesting... I assume that where you come from they have non-sentient bovines?" Tick-Tock asked with a hint of worry in her voice.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:43 am

As you discuss the topic of food, several waiters come in almost as if on cue, carts piled high (No steaks, however.)

Fleetfoot comes in shortly after, carrying several scrolls in his pony-kinesis, and starts putting them up on a handy wall. They appear to be portraits of different ponies.

"Now then," he says, having finished putting up drawings. "There's not a whole lot of time left, so I'm gonna have to make this quick. These," he states, indicating the drawings, "Are our best guesses at the top leaders of Nightmare's forces. Now, we're not sure which are which, but there's one critical piece of intel we do have; not all of these are actual leaders. Of the 12 portraits we have, we've only confirmed two," he says, indicating which ones with a pointer stick.

The first one is an older, stronger looking Earth Pony stallion, with a brown coat, a grey mane, and oddly colored turquoise eyes. His cutie mark is not drawn.

The second is another older pony, a Unicorn Mare, with a purple coat and black mane, and the same turquoise eyes. Her cutie mark shows to be an arrow crossing a crescent moon.

"These two are DEFINITELY the real deal. We estimate that three mor of these, though we're not sure which, are also leaders. The rest are merely figure heads. The only other thing we know for sure is that the real leaders all have the same turquoise eyes; a detail most, apparently, fail to notice."

"So, all we have to do is go down there, find one of these buggers, and beat enough information out of him that either he flat-out tells us where it is, or Wishful Thinking learns enough to pretend to be him, and find out that way."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:27 am

Phoenix simply eyes the carts with disdain. "Like I said, disappointing."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 am

Tick-Tock samples a very small amount of the food offered, while she doesn't need to eat, she can eat in very small amounts. Mostly she only just gets flavor out of the action, it doesn't really help energize her or anything like that.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:11 pm

"Better than -nothing,- though, huh? We do need to go out for a steak sometime, though...Well, maybe not you plant-eaters, but those of us who enjoy meat..." Glenda ate a bit as she listened to the briefing...It wasn't to her tastes, but she decided it was best not to try anything like this on an empty stomach...So, they were looking for turquoise eyes, huh...? Seemed simple enough, though she figured it probably meant a little more than just Nightmare Moon having a thing for that particular shade..."Hey, do we know if they've got anything beyond just pretty eyes? If it's a thing all her heads have, they may be magicked up or something..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:35 pm

"Or they might be infused with some dark power..." Tick-Tock suggests just voicing the options for why the blue eyes.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 pm

"Better than some of the things I've eaten at any rate."
Fluegel stares at the portraits, trying to remember if he heard anything about them.
Roll (Streetsmarts: Any rumors on these two?)
Roll (Streetsmarts: Stallion)
Roll:
Roll (Streetsmarts: Mare)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 am

"In any case, I think I'll wait a bit. Flowers, Hay and Oats don't really work for me, and one can only eat so many apples before they start to taste like dirt. As for this eye conundrum... I don't really know. I know that Luna has turquoise eyes, so it may be some kind of possession. Or it might be colored contacts because she really likes that look. If they're the only two we know for sure to have them, then going off of the eyes might be pointless. Conversely, if all of Luna's generals have them, then it should be a walk in the park to find them- hell, we might not even need one of them, if the Changeling can just reproduce the effect on his own."

(Streetsmarts Assist: 16+7=23)
(OOC: when you say Turquoise eyes, do you mean just regular eyes that are colored, or are they like NMM's eyes (reptilian with slit pupils)?)
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:54 pm

"Oh, we'll still need one. Wishful says, loooking at the pictures. "Having the pony you're copying walk in on you is very annoying."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:11 am

"You know this just came to me what are we going todo if and when we find these ponies. I mean are we going to have a nice talk over some tea or will this turn into a physical confrontation."
Dakarr looked a little more closely at the pictures.
"You know I feel like I've read about these ponies before but I can't remember where......."
Roll (History):
"And another thing if we have a changeling take the place of one of the generals we're going to have to make sure they don't ever meet or maybe even capture one."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Glenda thought for a moment. "Tea would be nice, maybe I could get lucky and conjure- Hrm...But to be a bit more serious, either way, I can get them off alone for questioning or pummeling. One look at these babies..." She fluttered her own eyes, trying to look cute for a moment, "And I can get anypony to do just about anything I want...What can I say? I'm a griffon of many talents..." She giggled, looking at the portraits, thinking. "Of course, I'd prefer to save that little trick for an emergency, but it's on the table..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Tick-Tock starts to thinking about what dark magics those eyes could mean...

arcana check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:32 am

Phoenix sat and looked around, wondering about why time had seemed to stop, and contemplating the implications of such a phenomenon. As he looked at the frozen faces of the others lost in thought, he opted to simply sit and calmly wait. He had time. this would probably resolve itself, and pick up right where it left off. Eventually.

Probably.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7