Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan's Campaigns and what'll happen if I need to drop some

3 posters

Go down

Logan's Campaigns and what'll happen if I need to drop some Empty Logan's Campaigns and what'll happen if I need to drop some

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Exactly what it says on the tin.

Essentially, this is saying my priority of my games in case I need to drop some.
Live Games:Classical
AoH2.0
T3
Fusion (1/few weeks or month so not much of an issue)
Games I DM: Tatters of Harmony
Ponysona 4
Games I play:
Saint-Trotez

With summer rolling around, I'm going to have a bit of bluh free time.

Last edited by LoganAura on Sun May 19, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Logan's Campaigns and what'll happen if I need to drop some Empty Re: Logan's Campaigns and what'll happen if I need to drop some

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:49 pm

I do hope that PVP and Ponysona 4 stay alive... I've been really enjoying Ponysona a LOT and even got plans arleady out for future levels and junk... With the PVP, I just wanta see that one get to the end of the first fight, after that I don't really care.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Logan's Campaigns and what'll happen if I need to drop some Empty Re: Logan's Campaigns and what'll happen if I need to drop some

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Yeah, it might just be one round, and maybe even just a monthly thing afterward.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Given how boht PVP campaigns take pulling teeth to get somebody to join... IT most likley would play off that slow regardless...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Well, the only ones I care about are Ponysona, Arctic Advent, and Kingdom Pony. Out of those, Ponysona is the only really damaging one you for you to stop doing. Kingdom Pony will be slightly annoying as who was on the island was already establish and means mumble mumble retcon mumble? I doubt Arctic Advent would really have any problems at all if basically anyone in that game vanished at the moment. So....

However, I have no idea why you're restarting a game you said had stopped in this circumstance and the PvP thing really should take the lowest priority of basically everything.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Tatters was my first game and always the game I loved- players, characters, and concept of the campaign- and It's been trying to get back but issues arose on getting it back off the ground, including lost posts and stuff. But PVP should actually be at the bottom, yeah. editing that in.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:07 pm

I agree PVP should be the first on the choping block... But I'm just hoping it get's to after the first combat round that now that it's started...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 pm

PVP's first round was finished, and Kingdom Pony might as well have dropped, although if whiteeyes pops onto the forums before the end of Febuary, I'll still play. He might just be uber busy with school. So I updated the above, and hopefully I get to play a game again.

Edit: Also, when 'dropping' forum games, it's will be more 'updating with a dm post every once in a while' for DMing, and 'checking in every other day instead of every couple hours" for games I play. Forum games are easier for me to handle Smile
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down