Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location!

+11
Paper Shadow
kingofsouls
Zarhon
Lapis-Lazily
Dusk Raven
thematthew
ZamuelNow
Grey Pen The Flawed
Stairc -Dan Felder
SilentBelle
Philadelphus
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location! Empty *Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location!

Post  Philadelphus Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:04 am

With the plethora of official sourcebooks floating around on these forums, I thought it'd be nice to have them all collected somewhere in one thread for easy reference for people, especially new players who weren't around to see them all introduced one by one. So without further ado:

Note: These are the newest versions of the handbooks. If you're looking for the old version of PT/LL with Utility Talents and Genetic Engineering, you can find them in this archival thread.

Wanderlust

Spoiler:

Living Legends & Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony

Spoiler:

Note: the PT character sheet has been moved from Pony Tales-Specific Sourcebooks and Supplements to Common Sourcebooks and Supplements.  The sheet has little about it that's pony-specific so it's worth treating as a shared document. The re-write of the Boons document has also been moved to Common Sourcebooks and Supplements, as it's flavor-neutral enough to work for both.

Living Legends & Pony Tales PDFs

Spoiler:

Last edited by Philadelphus on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:16 am; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the new character sheet template.)
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

*Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location! Empty Re: *Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location!

Post  SilentBelle Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:21 am

Oh, no Living Legends ones as well?
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

*Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location! Empty Re: *Official Handbooks* in One Easy Location!

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:46 pm

This is great! Be good to work in the Living Legends book too of course, as SB mentions. I'll sticky this.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:37 pm

An excellent idea! Unfortunately I don't have the LL stuff bookmarked because I haven't played it, and I couldn't find any links in a search of the forums. If some one would be kind enough to make them available to me I will happily add them to the list. Smile
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Living Legends

All other relevant links can be found there.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:56 am

Oh, and toss this up there too if ya would Very Happy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hG6z8gy4KtP84eX9oN0CETgvFiNYblTHgbZ1kz3Ji70/edit

Monster Compendium. (It's a work in progress, still it could help some folks who are new to the game.)
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 am

Just make it clear that it isn't an official supplement or completed - unlike the official, approved supplements.

Actually, we should probably have a separate thread for significant unofficial supplements. I'm not certain whether it makes sense to post an unofficial supplement, however awesome, in a forum for the Official Game.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:13 am

Yeah, I guess that's true. And I suppose if they are looking for monsters, they'll know where to find it Smile
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:14 am

You are the Monster Overseer after all. And besides, now all they have to do is scroll down in this thread a bit. =)
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:55 am

Main post has now been updated, thanks to Grey Pen's helpful link (Thanks! Smile ). My word, there are a lot of documents. A bit of a task to sort them all out and make sure I had the right link to the right one.

@SilentBelle: My idea for this thread was to list just the official documents, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be another thread detailing significant third-party supplements. In fact, as the writer of one such supplement, I think it'd be a good idea. I could even link to such a thread in the original post with the stipulation that the content therein is not official.
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:15 am

Should Sorcerer Supreme be added to the list?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:18 pm

It should, if only so that everpony knows they can have a sorcerer with tomatoes and sour cream.
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 am

Indeed it should, and I just did. Thanks for bringing it up and helpfully providing the link! Very Happy
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Original post has been updated, thanks for the reminder. Smile
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 am

*pant, pant* Ok, I've updated the original post to reflect the new document setup. That was a fair bit of work to do, but I think the change was a good idea overall. Smile
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 pm

You've done a great job. This thread is VERY useful Smile
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:47 am

I've updated the original post with the new boons document because I realized I still had the old document up there. However, I noticed that the new one is still technically labeled as "Early Beta for Player Testing and Feedback", and doesn't have the impressive picture that the old one has, so I've also left the original one in for the moment. If the new one is going to replace the old one, perhaps the devs want to spiffy it up a bit to look like the old one?
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Indeed. However, the new boons are still not up to our standards. Some of the boons are great, but the document as a whole is riddled with problems. We really need some more awesome boon options before we call it official.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Ahh, ok. Well, whenever it happens I'll be standing by to update the original post. Smile
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post it, but are the Living Legends races going to be updated? They seem to still be revolving around 5 racial points... or is that how it's supposed to go in LL?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Kindulas finished the update a while ago. Has it not been posted yet? I'll ask him about it.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Figured it out.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lu1WJCnZfZ-5o8y5ZvIwq-RnxmwZryvyUfYr7KI0Ldo/edit?pli=1

The actual Living Legends rulebook links to the correct LL Races guide (above) while the link here in the first post links to an older guide.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Thanks, I've updated the original post. Smile 
Philadelphus
Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:09 pm

For whatever reason, I can't access character sheet 2.0
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next