Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things Screwball Can No Longer Do in Pony Tales: AoH

+31
Lapis-Lazily
Sefton
Pingcode
Doc pseudopolis
SparkImpulse
kajisora
Quietkal
Whiteeyes
MirrorImage
greendragonking
Cainx13
Legendary Star King
Z2
LoganAura
Grey Pen The Flawed
Xel Unknown
sunbeam
A1C Bronymous
Philadelphus
AProcrastinatingWriter
RavenscroftRaven
Caden2112
Greywander
Hayatecooper
Zarhon
thematthew
Paper Shadow
Stairc -Dan Felder
SilentBelle
Ramsus
Jason Shadow
35 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Things Screwball Can No Longer Do in Pony Tales: AoH - Page 6 Empty Re: Things Screwball Can No Longer Do in Pony Tales: AoH

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:59 am

679: I will no longer open the handbooks and change the text of abilities or combat talents mid-game to get our party out of trouble.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Things Screwball Can No Longer Do in Pony Tales: AoH - Page 6 Empty Re: Things Screwball Can No Longer Do in Pony Tales: AoH

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:50 pm

680: Setting myself on fire to escape a net is a bad idea when there are other party members under the same net.
681: When my first answer to any problem is "Set myself on fire" I should probably take a serious look at how I am playing the character. Especially if said character has no forms of fire resistance.
682: Yes water is present in living things Yes Water is a valid subject for element master No I am not allowed to use Element Master: Water to kill NPCs that tick me off by pulling the water out of their bodies.
683: Cannot take element master in the following: Ponies, Griffons, Ninjas, Filing Cabinets, Anvils, Doughnuts, Soda, Blood, Eyeballs, Carbon, Mercury, Stomach Acid and Bone. For various reasons.
684: There is not enough Iron in blood for Element Master: Iron to manipulate it. Especially if the blood is still inside somepony.
685: I am no longer allowed to use arcane eye to look inside of NPCs, especially if I follow it up by using a talent that requires me to be able to see something to kill and/or permanently disable them them.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:21 am

686: I will not "accidentally" place my Roll20 pog on the other side of a wall just to "accidentally" see what's coming next in the dungeon.
687: I will not run off and explore other parts of the dungeon alone just because the rest of the group is taking too long to open a door.
688: I will not intentionally fail skill checks just to be a burden to the rest of the group.
689: I will not ask about the finer points of "adult things" in any circumstance.
670: Even if I am playing an Inquisitive child.
671: Especially when I am playing an inquisitive child.
672: Or any kind of child.
673: There are no "adult things" going on, so stop asking.
674: I will not make up "adult things" just so I can ask about them.
675: "Because I'm so adorable" is no longer a justifiable excuse.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5