Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
"I ain't done nothin'. He's tryin' to make me look bad."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
You easily tell that she's trying to lure you in. You can tell from her eyes. She's focusing too much on you, even if her heads moving around in 'panic'. You also notice a shadowy figure on top of one of the roofs of the buildings the alleyway is between, as well as one one the building behind you...

"My husband collapsed over here," she answers, pointing behind a dumpster. Please! I need you to help me get him up!"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Spoiler:
"I ain't done nothin'. He's tryin' to make me look bad."

"If you don't know anything, why did you run?" Storm Blade questioned, as he stepped forwards. "Your not in a good position here Sunstrike. You look guilty, and 31 ponies are at stake. If you don't tell the truth, or anything you think might be the truth, and they aren't seen again. I'll hold you accountable for the pony-slaughter of 31 ponies, which is a very serious crime as I'm sure you know. Now, talk."

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:02 pm

"The ponies in the safe really were invisible..."
Pingcode wrote:
First he prods him in the chest to get his attention. Then he lifts Sparks' hoof and presses it against the safe, then jabs him lightly three times on the left side of his chest, then once on the right.
" You're one of the ponies that were in the safe right? Are you trying to thank me?"

Then he runs his hoof in a circle on Sparks' flank, punctuating it with a jab in the centre.
" Circle then hit... it can't be... Moonshot?"

He gives that a moment to sink in, then taps Sparks on the horn, and then presses his hooves over the other guard's eyes, and then his ears.
"Magic... making you no making me unable to see or hear you right?"

He draws the circle with the punctuated point again, then runs his hoof up Sparks' horn, following up immediately by placing his hooves over Sparks' eyes and sliding them off and then his ears and sliding them off, as though uncovering them. Then he prods the guard on the topside of his tail, then draws a cross on his flanks with upwards strokes, taps his mouth, and then draws straight vertical lines down the chest.
" You are going to cast a spell that will counter the I can't see you spell by... you lost me I'll have to cut the spell?"

Then, as though to punctuate what needed to happen, he draws the cross with upwards strokes on Sparks' flanks, taps his mouth, runs his hoof down in straight vertical lines, and pushes Sparks' forehoof to a point directly in front of him. Then he draws the circle with the point on his flank, runs his hoof up the horn, and then does the hooves-over-eyes-sliding-off and hooves-over-ears-sliding-off again.

"Heh I couldn't really understand any of that but I'll give it my all to help you."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm

"Well... I know when the odds don't look good." Necrar says, eyeing the cloaked ponies. "I'll be seeing you later." Necrar turns and walks out of The Right Note.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 pm

"Alrigh', alrigh', calm down." Aces said in his best 'placating voice', pressing down gently on the air before him with his right hoof. He then shifted to the side slightly, positioning himself just out of the alleyway as he continued speaking. "I've got some smelling salts back a' home that should ge' your husband up lickety-split. Jus' stay here with him while I go ge' them, make sure he's safe."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Moonshot pauses, trying to think of a better way to phrase it.

Then he draws the circle with the point again, covers Sparks' eyes, taps his horn, then runs his hoof over Sparks' mane so that it just brushes against the top. Then he draws the upwards cross, and runs his hoof from the side of Sparks' face and out via the mouth, and lifts his hoof and slams it down in front of him.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Spoiler:
Sunstrike slams his hooves on his desk and stands up from his chair, using the desk as support for his forehooves as he leans towards you, face full of fury. "Do ya have any evidence that I've don' anythin'? Other than th' words of a crazy magici'n? If ya don't 'ave evidence, ya don't 'ave a case, do ya? I ran out of Th' Right Note 'cus otherwise I'd git hounded by gullible ponies like yarself, who'd rather trust a pony mad enough to ponynap thir'y mares, stallions, an' foals than a trusted gov'rnment offical. Y'all should be goin' after Mental Mask, he's th' pony who did th' act. Tell 'im Golden Wall."

The armoured pony gave a deep sigh. "Technically, he's right. Even if he has done something, if we don't have proof, we can't touch him."

Colter Bolt wrote:"Well... I know when the odds don't look good." Necrar says, eyeing the cloaked ponies. "I'll be seeing you later." Necrar turns and walks out of The Right Note.
You exit onto Main Street, which is now full of ponies, with bright lights, open stores, pop-up markets, performers, bars and clubs galore. The mark you placed is barely visible, most likely due to distance, but the pony seems to have headed South East, to where you had previously been pointed to and told was the Tourist District...

Spoiler:
"There's no time! You've got to help me now! Please!"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:48 pm

"This isn't a matter of evidence, or trust." Storm Blade snapped, stepping forwards so that his face was right up against the prosecutor's face. "This isn't about the law. This is about life and death. Specifically, preventing the loss of life, as a guard, it is my duty to do anything I can to prevent their lives being lost! Plus, your information may help you bring Mental Magic to justice. Isn't that what your job is? To aid in finding criminals, and bringing them to justice?"

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Rather than stay on the ground, Necrar ducks into an alley and flies off towards the Tourist District.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Pingcode wrote:Moonshot pauses, trying to think of a better way to phrase it.

Then he draws the circle with the point again, covers Sparks' eyes, taps his horn, then runs his hoof over Sparks' mane so that it just brushes against the top. Then he draws the upwards cross, and runs his hoof from the side of Sparks' face and out via the mouth, and lifts his hoof and slams it down in front of him.

"Moonshot sees magic over head cross come out... er... oh screw it!" Sparks then attempts to slash his on the edge of the hole in the safe.

actions :
Sparks allows some blood to gather on the ground before applying pressure with his magic. While bleeding Sparks visibly relaxes while falling into a ready stance. "Just write out what you're trying to tell me ok?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Moonshot blanches, then sighs, dabbing a hoof into blood and writing on the floor. This was sick, but somepony had to do it.

'Need to have ponies standing still so I can break magic.' he writes, then pauses, and draws a circle on the ground.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Pingcode wrote:Moonshot blanches, then sighs, dabbing a hoof into blood and writing on the floor. This was sick, but somepony had to do it.

'Need to have ponies standing still so I can break magic.' he writes, then pauses, and draws a circle on the ground.

Sparks steps into the center of the circle. "Would everypony please gather around me. Everything is going to be fine."Trying his best to sound sincere. After waiting a few moments to allow the others to gather. Need to be sure now so... I have to calm down...Ignore all worldly things... Open myself to... the flow of... magic around me... Sparks then exhales deeply shuting his eyes before sudenly snapping them back open. He then slowly turns in a circle mentally counting the ponies gathered around him.

actions:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Spoiler:
"There's no time! You've got to help me now! Please!"

"Hrmm..." Aces shifted slightly, looking around. Then, upon looking around, he "brightened." "Excuse me, sir!" he shouted to the pony in the building behind him. "Would you be willing to come out and ge' this filly's husband some help while I go home and ge' my smelling salts?"

He then looked back behind him, casually as possible. Keep his good eye on the maximum number of what were certainly about to become combatants.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 am

Satisfied that this would probably work, Moonshot fires up his horn, and writes 'Call their distance and bearing' in a bloody scrawl.

Once they're all in place, he opens fire, blasting through the invisible ponies with precision fire, bolts of green light streaking through their forms and cutting apart the magical bonds keeping the enchantments in place.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:57 am

Spoiler:
"M'ah job is to make sure tha' the guilty gets punished, not catchin' 'em. That's your job. I'm tellin' ya, I don't know Mental Magic. Why would I go to his sho' if I knew he 'ad a grudge? Maybe I put one of his family behin' bars or sumthin', I don't know. Bu' if ya think tha' th' best way to save those ponies is ta go after me instead of th' stallion who made those ponies vanish," Sunstrike smiles a small grin as he relaxes back into his chair, "Then maybe ya ain't fit to be a guard."

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
A few ponies notice you flying, but they assume you are a pegasus and ignore it. You move towards the Tourist District at an okay pace, but you manage to keep track of the mark. Once you get there, you see from above that the mark has entered a hotel. Also from above, you can see three pegasus ponies cornering an earth pony in a small off-street near the hotel...

Spoiler:
The pony from the roof behind you swoops down with his wings and blocks your exit. "I guess we could watch her husband, yeah."

The pony from the other building, another pegasus, covers the other exit. "But we're gonna need a few bits for our troubles."

Finally, the mare from the alleyway heads towards you as well, no longer panicking. "Maybe, all of them?"

Between the three of them, they have you surrounded...

Pingcode wrote:
Spoiler:
Between the two of you and your powers and ideas, you strip all thirty ponies of the invisibility spell. They are all amazed, and cheer and applaud Sparks (obviously still not being able to see Moonshot). Some foals are wiping the tears they cried while they were invisible, but everypony seems fine...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:39 am

Some part of Moonshot feels envious that Sparks is getting all the credit, but it sinks right to the bottom of his gut, flattened by pride. Pride that today, he and Sparks had together made a difference. And the markspony in him notes that for a sniper, being invisible and inaudible was far from the worst of fates. He dips a hoof in the blood again, and writes out on the floor.

'Can't dispel myself. Sparks in charge. Check windows. Can break doors next 10 min.' he writes, becoming keenly aware that there wasn't that much blood on the floor and staying as brief as possible. After a moment, he adds 'Need pen.'

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 am

Pingcode wrote:
Spoiler:
(Huh, that's pretty cool...)

From the windows, you see other large buildings with a similar structure to the one you are in. You easily realise that you are currently in the Warehouse District, north west of the Pier District. It seems that Mental Magic, or his hidden accomplice if you don't believe he managed to do this, somehow teleported the safe from The Right Note into this empty warehouse...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 am

'Warehouse District. SE to docks. Can give directions. Just ask.' writes Moonshot. He waits for directions, and blasts open an exit if not otherwise asked to open up anything specific before his magic charge runs out. But with still a little under nine minutes to go, there wasn't much hurry.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:19 am

Pingcode wrote:
Spoiler:
The door blasts open with ease. While some ponies are a bit disturbed to read your blood messages, a lot of the ponies already know their way around town, and they lead the ones who don't to their destinations. One of the ponies plucks a feather they have in their hat and drops it next to the messages. "Here you go," she says, "I don't have any ink though. I hope you manage to become visible again as well, whoever you are." The mare then walks after the rest of the volunteers...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 am

Paper Shadow wrote:"M'ah job is to make sure tha' the guilty gets punished, not catchin' 'em. That's your job. I'm tellin' ya, I don't know Mental Magic. Why would I go to his sho' if I knew he 'ad a grudge? Maybe I put one of his family behin' bars or sumthin', I don't know. Bu' if ya think tha' th' best way to save those ponies is ta go after me instead of th' stallion who made those ponies vanish," Sunstrike smiles a small grin as he relaxes back into his chair, "Then maybe ya ain't fit to be a guard."

Storm Blade didn't hesitate, his front leg snapped out. It was only a light hit, but he would certainly give Sunstrike a bruising. "Listen close. I'm not in the mood for playing around. Another guard went after Mental Magic. Ponies can change name, and Mental Magic might just be a stage name. Hell, something was off with the pony standing on stage, so I'm not even sure if Mental Magic the earth pony exists. Now stop playing around, and tell the truth!"

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:51 am

Spoiler:
Sunstrike, with a hoof over the eye you hit, face ignites with anger. He screams "Tha's assult! THA'S ASSULT! Captain, arrest this pony!"

Golden Wall moves to stand next to you. "He will be punished, but if you don't tell us the truth now, I'll have you arrested for perverting the course of justice, which will mean you'll be in jail longer than this gentlecolt here. Do I make myself clear prosecutor?" The armoured pony seems to trust you more than Sunstrike...

The lawyer stays silent for a moment, his nostrils flaring. Finally, he let out a long sigh. "Fine. I'll talk. I've only broke th' law once, four years ago, bac' in Fillydelphia. My firs' nine cases were all foun' non guilty. I knew if I didn' get the guilty verdic' on my nex' case, I'd be done. When I looked at the case files and the evidence all tha', I could see tha' the couple who was on trail didn' do it, but I needed tha' verdic', so I..." He's voice kinda trails off as he reaches for a jug of water on his desk and starts pouring himself a drink...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:05 am

"Well, what do we have we here?" Necrar says, landing between the earth pony and the pegasi. "Three-on-one doesn't seem very fair. How about three-on-two?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"Well, what do we have we here?" Necrar says, landing between the earth pony and the pegasi. "Three-on-one doesn't seem very fair. How about three-on-two?"

"Alrigh', everypony, let's all calm down for second here," Aces goes back to his placating voice, looking to everypony else in the alleyway in turn. He turns to the only lady currently preasent. "Look, I don't have much in the way of bits, and I'm not really interested in playing victim or hero tonigh'...unless, y'know, someone goes screaming into the nigh' nearby; then I suppose I jus' can' help myself." A self-deprecating shrug and a small smile, and he launched back into his main point. "I'm jus' trying to ge' the drop on somepony who's kidnapped a bunch of ponies, tha's all. Whaddya say you le' me n' my...friend," an eyebrow raised at the newcomer, "Go abou' our business, and we'll leave you alone for the evening. I'll even give you a few bits for your troubles. Sound fair?"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:The lawyer stays silent for a moment, his nostrils flaring. Finally, he let out a long sigh. "Fine. I'll talk. I've only broke th' law once, four years ago, bac' in Fillydelphia. My firs' nine cases were all foun' non guilty. I knew if I didn' get the guilty verdic' on my nex' case, I'd be done. When I looked at the case files and the evidence all tha', I could see tha' the couple who was on trail didn' do it, but I needed tha' verdic', so I..." He's voice kinda trails off as he reaches for a jug of water on his desk and starts pouring himself a drink...

"So you ensured that they got a guilty verdict..." Storm Blade muttered quietly. "Tamped with the evidence or something... what was crime, and what was the punishment given?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"Well, what do we have we here?" Necrar says, landing between the earth pony and the pegasi. "Three-on-one doesn't seem very fair. How about three-on-two?"
"Heh, the more bits for us, the merrier..."

Spoiler:
"Why would we settle for some of your cash when we could take all of it from both of you have?" The three pegasus ponies start closing in, ready for a scrap...

(Necrar, if you don't wish to attempt something else, roll for initiative...)

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"So you ensured that they got a guilty verdict..." Storm Blade muttered quietly. "Tamped with the evidence or something... what was crime, and what was the punishment given?"
Sunstrike takes a swig of the drink he just poured to calm his nerves, knowing his career was over now anyway. "It was a bank robbery. Th' robbers got away, so th' guards 'ad to make a quick investigation to fin' them. Th' couple 'ad some evidence that suggested a possibility tha' is was them, bu' there was evidence tha' would prove them innocen'. They got ten years each." He takes another sip from his drink...

The armoured pony looks behind him to the light blue pegasus. "Are you writing this down?"

The pony has a quill in his mouth, and responds with a muffled "Oui."

"Technically," Sunstrike continues, "I didn' tamper 'ny evidence, I asked ma-" The lawyer stopped talking, and you can tell from his face that he just had a sudden realisation. Soon, he was angry again. "Mind Games!" He quickly rushed out of his seat and leaped out of a window. If you look out the window, you can see Sunstrike running even faster now, heading south. At that moment, a unicorn wearing guard's armour runs in the room.

"Captain!" he calls, trying to catch his breath as he spoke, "Something... has happened... down at the... Right Note sir!"

"I know."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next