Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 38 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:52 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Varesh gives you a look so dirty it could kill. "You are playing a very dangerous game here, Mister Sparks. May I remind you that you would be pushing up daisies right now if it was not for me?" whispers the unicorn as she looks you dead in the eyes. However, a few moments pass, and your stubbornness prevails. Varesh turns around, thinks to herself for a bit, and then proceeds to hug you. "You have got yourself a deal Sparky. We are going to be great together, I just know it. Now, this might hurt a wee bit." Before you can react, you feel a huge migraine as the tunnel's darkness begins to envelope everything...
When you come to, you find yourself sitting outside of a small cafe at the pier, with the crown and an empty glass and straw on the table in front of you. Varesh sits opposite from you, most likely a mental projection or something along those lines. "Now then Sparks, we need to get rid of this crown, and I have already thought of the perfect way. See that ship over there?" Varash asks as she points out a nearby small-ish cargo ship. "The thieves who broke into the museum stole a few other things, and they are planning to ship them off to some place called Manehattan. I am leading your friends over here, but before they arrive, we need to get this crown onto that ship, and maybe act knocked out."

"Right then er how should I talk to you when your like this? Just think loudly? I'd probablly do something like that but..." Sparks shakely gets up. "I think whatever you did did a number on my body..."

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 38 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:43 am

"Anyone know how to get this guys other to the other guards? I don't want to lose this construct, and I don't know how to handle people going into nervous backgrounds."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
"Well Sparky, you can just think to yourself, but if we are alone, it'd be more fun if you just talk aloud," the unicorn replies with a friendly smile...

You attempt to leap onto the boat, but instead crash into it in an embarrassing fashion. Varesh watches from the pier and rolls her eyes. "Do you want me to get into the boat for you, or is crashing into boats just a hobby you like to do on the side?"

LoganAura wrote:Snipe immediately jumps onto the construct's back. "Where we goin'?"
The construct does not reply and continues on its merry way...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Snipe pauses, his instincts as a child fighting with his outward, stoic, guard-like persona that he puts on. An inner struggle between the training he had been going through as a sniper and his five year old mind!

The child won.

"Are we there yet?"
Three seconds later "Are we there yet?" Three more seconds "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:17 pm

"No it's just that my body doesn't seem to be working right now..." Sparks says toward where Varesh would be while he climbs onto the ship. "What exactly did you do when you were in control? Actually don't answer that I don't want to know... now I'm about to collapse..." With that Sparks allows unconsciousness to overtake his body.

rolls:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 am

tygerburningbright wrote:
rolls:
When you regain concious, you find yourself resting on the bed in the small apartment you live in during your stay at Saint-Trotez. Well, somewhat. Bones are littered all over the place, and Varesh is sitting comfortably at the table. "It would seem that you are not yet use to having to share your mind. Would you like another go at it, or should I just deal with this while you relax?" She then looks a bit annoyed for a second. "Also, is your small friend always so impatient?"

LoganAura wrote:Snipe pauses, his instincts as a child fighting with his outward, stoic, guard-like persona that he puts on. An inner struggle between the training he had been going through as a sniper and his five year old mind!

The child won.

"Are we there yet?"
Three seconds later "Are we there yet?" Three more seconds "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
The construct still does not react to your constant questions...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:56 am

Snipe continues pulling a child and asking that, poking the construct's head curiously. "Sorry if I'm bugging you Mister, I just don't know where we're going." He goes back his position, looking around.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:04 am

Necrar leaves Aces and Storm to catch up with Snipe. "So, Snipe, how'd you join the guards when you're so young?" Necrar asks, walking alongside the construct.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 am

Snipe looks down at Necrar, pausing in his questions only to answer him. "I'm in training, not a real guard and I don't really want to be. I'm just a sniper and, as you saw, kind of small and weak and easily hurt. I'm not really good at being right the- Oh hey one of my targets- There on the front line. Are we there yet Mister thing?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Aces made a noise at about the halfway point of a grunt and a sigh. "Well, leas' we can ge' some confirmation this way." The gambler looked around at the crowd for a moment, then hunched his shoulders, bringing his head downwards. Then he raised his right hoof, casually, and scratched against his left eye.

The eyepatch slipped aside as he did so, revealing a glowing red gemstone of some kind - dim though that glow was, it was definitely real. With that gem exposed, Aces looked directly into the traumatized colt's eyes. The colt slipped into some sort of trance, slowly, eyes transforming themselves into spirals.

"So then," Aces said, "You saw the guard who pu' on the crown. Wha' did this guard look like, in detail?"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:40 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
No one sees how you are doing this. Not even the pegasus (although he is under the effect)...

"Grey coat," utters the pony in a somewhat monotone way. "Brown eyes, brown mane and tail with red highlights. Bottom of hooves visible, cream colour. Wore armour and wielded a sword. The armour shattered in a fight and revealed a Cutie Mark of a pair of crossed knives." That accurately fits the description of Sparks...

LoganAura wrote:Snipe looks down at Necrar, pausing in his questions only to answer him. "I'm in training, not a real guard and I don't really want to be. I'm just a sniper and, as you saw, kind of small and weak and easily hurt. I'm not really good at being right the- Oh hey one of my targets- There on the front line. Are we there yet Mister thing?"
Snipe points towards a cardboard cut-out of a crudely drawn unicorn, who looks comically vicious. There are splatters of paint in various colours on and around the horn, the face, and the legs. They are generally on target...

The construct slowly turns over the look at what you were pointing out, but doesn't react to anything else...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Snipe glances at the construct then points up above him, testing something. "Oh, hey there's my tower. I spend time there between 'training sessions' and it's a good place to get these. There's a few pegasi on bigger buildings and earth ponies too. I go for headshots when practicing "taking out dangerous targets" and horns, wings, and legs when going for "Crippling shots""
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Aces outright groans now. "Tha' jus' figures. Alrigh' then, nex' question. Assuming you're a member of the infamous group of thieves the Feathers, and you can jus' tell me if you're no', think of the name of the highest-ranking pony - or other sapien' creature - in the organization whose name - their real name - you know. Wha' is their name?"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 pm

"Well, you sure seem to have practiced enough." Necrar says, chuckling a little. "But, if you don't want to be a guard, why are you training as one?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:

When you regain concious, you find yourself resting on the bed in the small apartment you live in during your stay at Saint-Trotez. Well, somewhat. Bones are littered all over the place, and Varesh is sitting comfortably at the table. "It would seem that you are not yet use to having to share your mind. Would you like another go at it, or should I just deal with this while you relax?" She then looks a bit annoyed for a second. "Also, is your small friend always so impatient?"

It takes a few seconds for Sparks to fully realize where he is. "How did I get here so quickly? And why are there bones every where?!" After processing Varesh's questions and comments he responds. "That sounds right. I think I can handle it now... I don't know just met him but he's a kid what do you expect?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:37 pm

"I'm practicing my night vision. I shouldn't be skewed at all if I want to be a good sniper." He goes back to poking the construct's head, asking it if they're there yet.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Necrar grunts as he walks along, frowning.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:00 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe glances at the construct then points up above him, testing something. "Oh, hey there's my tower. I spend time there between 'training sessions' and it's a good place to get these. There's a few pegasi on bigger buildings and earth ponies too. I go for headshots when practicing "taking out dangerous targets" and horns, wings, and legs when going for "Crippling shots""
The construct has a look at the tower...

LoganAura wrote:"I'm practicing my night vision. I shouldn't be skewed at all if I want to be a good sniper." He goes back to poking the construct's head, asking it if they're there yet.
...But continues to not react to your questions...

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
Still hiding, if it is still in the city at all...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
"Smart Feather and Strong Feather."

You've heard the names mentioned in newspapers before, but they don't really have a historic presence...

Also, they are totally the most known and well loved ponies in town, donating whatever bits they get to charities and whatever spare time they have to volunteering. This is totally not your Derp Streetwise check speaking, this is the truth!

tygerburningbright wrote:It takes a few seconds for Sparks to fully realize where he is. "How did I get here so quickly? And why are there bones every where?!" After processing Varesh's questions and comments he responds. "That sounds right. I think I can handle it now... I don't know just met him but he's a kid what do you expect?"
"Oh Sparky," chuckles Varesh, "We are back in your mind, silly. I figured you lived here, so I made some alterations to make it feel more like home. Well, here we go again."

You once again regain concious, this time wet from being in the sea, and facing a ramp that leads on to the ship...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:07 pm

Snipe pokes the construct over and over and over in addition to his things.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Aces paused. "Should've known," he said, in a voice of awe. Then, shaking his head, he refocused. "Alrigh' then, las' question. The Feathers...wha' were their plans with tha' crown?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:04 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces paused. "Should've known," he said, in a voice of awe. Then, shaking his head, he refocused. "Alrigh' then, las' question. The Feathers...wha' were their plans with tha' crown?"
"Smart Feather wanted to see if it actually worked," the pegasus mumbles, his fear beginning to return to his voice. "We were planning on robbing the museum anyway, so he-he wanted to see if it could actually read minds. If it did, he'd keep it for himself. If n-n-not, he'd just sell it off. But if you ask me I wouldn't want anything to do with that crown. Nononosir." At that, the pegasus begins to lie on the ground and tries to comfort himself...

LoganAura wrote:Snipe pokes the construct over and over and over in addition to his things.
At this point, the construct stops moving. He begins to slowly turn his head 180 degrees around to face you. When he is done, he shakes his head, returns it to its original posistion, and begins walking again...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Snipe blinks, not knowing that that was more or less a warning sign, and goes back to his pokes and bugs.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:07 am

"Honestly, I'm surprised that the shadow hasn't let itself dissapate just to be rid of you." Necrar says, patting the construct. "Don't worry, when this is all over, I know the perfect place to destroy stuff until you're happy."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:

"Oh Sparky," chuckles Varesh, "We are back in your mind, silly. I figured you lived here, so I made some alterations to make it feel more like home. Well, here we go again."

You once again regain concious, this time wet from being in the sea, and facing a ramp that leads on to the ship...

Sparks climbs up the ramp and then takes a look around the ship.

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:45 pm

"Okay, what did you do?" Storm Blade asked Aces, almost demand as he tried to see what Aces had done. Not only had he taken on a rather... odd position, but he had managed to snap the hysterical pegasus and get him to answer his questions calmly, he knew that something was up because of that. However, he did at the same time thinking about who the pegasus had named, having a very good idea who they where.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next