Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 40 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 am

"No, bu' he thinks i' will, and sometimes that's importan' too."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 40 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:54 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(4? But wasn't there 6 pegasus when Sparks jumped in?)

"Thank you sir." Storm Blade replied before turning around, "This way please." He directed at the officers. Constructing a mental map in his head, he quickly began trotting in the direction that the construct had been moving. Trusting that the officers will be able to keep up with his jogging pace.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade kept on moving in the same direction, but after 5-10 minutes, he spoke up. "Officers, if I keep heading in this direction, is there a specific place I will reach?"
(If memory recalls, there was 10 pegasus that Sparks fought in the museum, including the leaders. However, when you arrived, you saw only four lying about, and one outside in the alleyway, and none of them were Smart Feather or Strong Feather. The remaining five could be anywhere by now...)

You have some idea of where to go, but no idea where you are going...

"Err, seems like we are heading to la pier," replies one of the officers, with the other nodding in agreement...

Colter Bolt wrote:"You know what? I'll let you two plan. I'm leaving, and I'm taking the construct with me." Necrar says, walking towards the construct. "Come on, let's go." And with that, Necrar walks off.
Spoiler:
You walk into some dark alleyway between buildings. The construct watches you leave, but does not follow...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 am

(Huh... okay. Shame we didn't manage to catch them.)

"La Pier.... so the docks." Storm Blade said, picking up the pace significantly. "Which makes sense, the thieves most likely wouldn't risk trying to fence the stolen items here, too much heat. Much better to transport them out of town to sell them, and in such big bulk, a boat is the best means of transport. I just hope we aren't too late."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Fine, I guess this is better. It probably can't even fly. Necrar thinks to himself as shadows surround him.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
(For the interest of time and/or future drama, I am allowing you to drop the disguise immediately. You will need to do the 5 minute channel to summon the disguise though. Unless I change my mind in the future, this goes the same for A Thousand Faces, even though no one here plans on dropping that disguise any time soon...)

You are once again in your true form...

At this moment, Storm Blade arrives at the docks to see Aces High and Snipe talking and whatnot...

---

In the deck of the ship, Sparks begins to hear whispers in his head again. "Soooo, what do you know about your friends, Sparks?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Seeing Aces and Snipe, Storm Blade quickly made there way over to the two, asking. "What's the current situation?" Trusting the officers to follow him and to listen to what was being said.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Necrar flies up just enough to clear the rooftops and stealthily flies to the boat.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:09 pm

"Not that much really... Aces I've only interacted with like two are three times he seems good but greedy. Storm Blade tends to try way to hard and tries to control others... he might be hiding something but it doesn't really matter unless he comes out of the closet himself. Necar well him I know is hiding something really weird but I don't know what. Snipe I just met but he seems like a nice colt... So could you tell me a bit about yourself?" Sparks thinks back at Varesh.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Seeing Aces and Snipe, Storm Blade quickly made there way over to the two, asking. "What's the current situation?" Trusting the officers to follow him and to listen to what was being said.
The officers are indeed there following you and listening...

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
You seem to manage to get to the ship without being detected...

(Aces, Snipe, and Storm may roll for perception to see if they spot the demonic skeleton covered in darkness and flying with flaming wings head towards the ship...)

tygerburningbright wrote:"Not that much really... Aces I've only interacted with like two are three times he seems good but greedy. Storm Blade tends to try way to hard and tries to control others... he might be hiding something but it doesn't really matter unless he comes out of the closet himself. Necar well him I know is hiding something really weird but I don't know what. Snipe I just met but he seems like a nice colt... So could you tell me a bit about yourself?" Sparks thinks back at Varesh.
As you talk about your allies, you think of thoughts about a sly smile, the kind that one would make if they knew something you didn't. The smile slowly fades away when you change subject as Varesh replies "Well Sparky, it is a long, boring story. You would not be interested."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Perception::
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:36 pm

"All I've got is time on my hooves so I'd like to hear it and get to know you better."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:20 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Perception:
Ignoring the sounds of the ponies at the pier and the smell of the sea, you see the skeleton of a pegasus covered in shadows and with ignited wings doing a rather impressive job sneaking towards the ship. Not impressive enough, obviously, but still. You also hear the chatter between the ponies in the storm clouds above (sounds like one is telling a story about his marefriend, while the other nods along and makes the occasional comment, usually making jokes, but states that the other should be cautious about having a relationship with a colleague), as well as the breathing and grunts of the ponies on the ship. Most of them sound like they are working hard filling cargo boxes, but you can hear somepony relaxing inside of the ship...

tygerburningbright wrote:"All I've got is time on my hooves so I'd like to hear it and get to know you better."
Varesh remains quiet. Either she is formulating a response, or not planning on giving one...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Necrar touches down on the deck silently. He begins to move through the ship using his magic, as he had no eyes, just eye-sockets with magic running through them, to look for the mundane and the arcane.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar touches down on the deck silently. He begins to move through the ship using his magic, as he had no eyes, just eye-sockets with magic running through them, to look for the mundane and the arcane.
Spoiler:
You remain undetected by the pegasi on the ship. You see that they are fitting statues and framed paintings into wooden boxes, and them lifting them down into the hull of the ship. You also see a closed toolbox. In addition, you sense familiar magic in the hull of the ship...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Necrar tries to sneak down into the hull to find the magic.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar tries to sneak down into the hull to find the magic.
Spoiler:
In your attempt to sneak, you bump into a pegasus who was too preoccupied carrying something to see you, and manages to yell "Hey! Watch where ya go... ing," but as he takes a look at you, he begins to sheik in terror, causing everypony else to turn to see and begin to look horrified...

-------

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=616
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40