Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 40 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  casey1859 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:04 pm

I'm sorry,
Sorry
Really sorry
it's just that school has started back up and wow
I'm busy
between all the different thing
I'm just all over the place
Sorry if I'm slow to respond but
yeah
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 40 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:59 am

Oh, I wasn't aware that was an actual discussion. I thought it was a purely IC debate and we'd end up going forwards regardless. 

In that case, consider my vote heading back. Luna will probably just send us back in, of course, but maybe we'll get some backup!
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:12 pm

IC discussion can be used to facilitate OOC decisions!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:02 am

I think it's clear where everyone is going now, judging on past comments. Scorch and Wandering Eye are moving forward, everyone else is moving back...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:43 am

How do you want to play this, APW? Are we "disappearing" while the plot continues or will both be played out?
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:45 am

Retrokinesis wrote:How do you want to play this, APW? Are we "disappearing" while the plot continues or will both be played out?
Plot will most likely appear for the group which leaves. No need to have people twiddling thumbs on a PBP. Even if no plot appears the players can just RP a conversation with each other...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Topic two is up; please no more posts in the original topic.

As for how we're playing this: it's gonna be complicated if you guys manage to get your way out in time, but I'll pull something off. I already have a few ideas.

You haven't set my session off the rails or anything, but I'll confess this is a major detour due to washing out of the tracks ahead if it goes through.

...aaaand if the fact that this is at least railroadesque, potentially outright railroading does bother you, then feel free to bring that up and we can discuss it and potentially do some retconning.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:It was hard to really describe the air the pony gave off, except to note this: in a room full of very large monsters, formless magic, and godly beings with more-than-necessary dimensions, even though he was standing in the middle of a crowd and several hooves below them, he seemed taller than everypony else in the room.

he said, and not unkindly. Not particularly kindly, either.
What did he say?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Hmm? Oh. Odd.

Fixing...fixed.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:22 am

This is a most unenviable position. Too bad Wandering Eye doesn't have Laughter as an element...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 am

Dusk Raven wrote:This is a most unenviable position. Too bad Wandering Eye doesn't have Laughter as an element...
Eh, we'll be fine. Laughter is a mixed barrel of fish anyway...

Also Writer, we're approaching the 990 Post for the OOC thread as well. Just a heads up...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:19 am

Oh, Retro's post reminds me, since Scorch is in the group who went forward, those of you who retreated now only get a +1 Morale Bonus (due to Instant-Party working until the end of an extended rest) instead of +2..,
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:09 pm

OOC thread I feel less bad about splitting up automatically, since there's no continuing storyline to keep its pacing between topics, y'know?

@Dusk: It is quite unenviable. I promise I didn't bring you down there to kill you all off, though. GIVEI T A MONMENT
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Argh, I wish I knew what to post, but it's been a slow week all around for me.

Also, denote, you are aware that you're saying that to the griffon, and not the leader, as Iggy isn't with Wander, Scorch, and the guards?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:Argh, I wish I knew what to post, but it's been a slow week all around for me.
Don't worry, I'll carry us to victory, although there is a tiny chance I might not get out or survive if we need to buy 30 seconds, but hopefully that won't happen...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 pm

@denote: Yo what Dusky said there yo

-------

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=729
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40