Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

+4
Grey Pen The Flawed
Dr Blight
SubjectZ
tygerburningbright
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:44 am

Jockey!

Image:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

Post  SubjectZ Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:58 am

That reminds me of the boss fight at the end of Arkham Asylum... now I'm disappointed.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Doc are we waiting on something?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat May 04, 2013 7:10 pm

For me to get home and finish working out and typing up the 4 separate plot threads I'm running. With the party split this thinly, it's a given I'm going to be slowed down quite a bit.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Ah ok then.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Thu May 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Aw hell, talk about a bad time for a crit fail. I assume I didn't get a chance to react because his roll affected me as well?
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu May 16, 2013 5:16 pm

yup, the crit fail's effects sorta took precedence.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu May 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Initiative Roll(1d20)+0:
6,+0
Total:6
That puts me after 2 then...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri May 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Wait, am I an idiot? Why the heck did he toss me a towel?
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri May 17, 2013 6:25 pm

last I checked you're covered in mud
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Doc may I start useing the rework I asked about earlier now? I for some reason I dislike my old build quite a bit now...

Edit it does appear that one of my utilities is now redudant due to an update.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun May 19, 2013 1:36 pm

sure, and which utility is that?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 19, 2013 1:53 pm

the one that effects fast as lightning.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon May 20, 2013 10:19 pm

alright, so apparently Grey Pen has quit the forum.

For the moment I say we should just move Torch along to rejoining the group. You can choose to encounter Dr. Death Ray, or Ragnarok and Land Lobber. If you choose them though you won't be appearing for another two rounds of battle assuming it even lasts that long.

As for what happened to Mosstone, we'll say he and Torch split up again so Moss could try an idea that came to mind and he said not to wait up. (because really, I've got nothing for it.) I'm already talking to a potential new player at the moment and working things out.

And one more thing, I'll give everyone a chance to go over things like their racial or utility traits, see if maybe they want to upgrade to the newer version of their race or if one of their utilities seemed like a good idea when the character was first made but not now. Just let me know if you intend to change to the new racials or if you want to swap utilities.

Same goes for combat talents if you just find you want to try tweaking your build.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon May 20, 2013 11:38 pm

Uh... right. No idea why DB didn't just say it was me but, I am said prospective new player.

I would highly encourage changing to the new racial system. Since I know DB isn't the kind of GM to force you guys to use the default racial setups you shouldn't have anything to fear. Those of you who are Unicorns will just gain 3 racial points effectively. As for the Minotaur, even if your point total would exceed 8 as is (I'm not sure as I'm not looking at the GE document atm and don't recall if they ever made Satisfaction Guaranteed! a thing there), you probably don't have much to worry about. Show Them How You Rock! is pretty much only useful for screwing things up the GM is trying to accomplish and isn't very useful in PbP because by the time you can activate it, usually the GM has already declared the results.

I'll also note that the hippogriff seems to have two of the same flight racial/utility and should have another Utility.

Edit: Also some Utilities have been changed. For example Precise Ponykinesis no longer exists as it was changed to be just part of Ponykinesis. Also, I've Read A Lot About It gives two trainings.

As for combat builds, if anyone wants some help/advice, I'm pretty much always up for that.

I'm currently still reading through the backlog and will post my character after I've done that and worked on it a bit more.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 21, 2013 3:21 am

Ok, all caught up (and I've probably already forgotten a bunch of important details, lol).

Meet Kongouseki Aoihime.

I'll do my combat build hopefully soon.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 21, 2013 7:44 am

This is what I get for not touching my sheet for weeks at a time...

The Blue/Green/youthful princess I like but did you already show the backstory to Dr. Blight?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Yup, we talk on Skype quite a bit. Speaking of, if you or Subjectz have Skype add me (maybe we can make a Skype group for the game?). Ramsusofthepants is my Skype handle. Don't ask. The explanation makes even less sense that whatever you're imagining right now. Yes, even that.

Edit: Huh? Green?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Aoi can mean Blue or green in Japanese for some reason...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 21, 2013 4:05 pm

I know Midori is green. I didn't know Aoi could mean green too. You sure? Though, considering what I know of japanese, that would hardly be shocking. Either way, in this case it means blue and the last name means diamond if you hadn't already figured that out.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 21, 2013 4:36 pm

It is just a tad complex Midori is a rather recent addition while the word Aoi is older but still commonly used in much of Japan. Duly noted and knew that already. Will add you on skype later.

For more info read this.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Combat build finished and full of stupid jokes/puns.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue May 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Holy crap, Grey left? what the hell?! How do we know he quit?! dangit. Adding you on Skype, welcome to the game, Ramses.
EDIT: Is your profile pic a red background around a black gun wielding character?
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Ramses? Who went and made him pharaoh? Well he is top in posts...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 21, 2013 7:52 pm

That's actually a sword, not a gun, as that's Caim from Drakengard.

Heh, tyger. That amuses me every time, even though it happens quite frequently.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next