Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! OOC

+12
Grey Pen The Flawed
ZamuelNow
kajisora
Z2
Retrokinesis
Quietkal
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
Doc pseudopolis
Dusk Raven
tygerburningbright
Whiteeyes
16 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! OOC

Post  kajisora Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 am

I'd love to take part in this!
I played the stuffing out of Tactics Advance (despite the aesop).
I'll go make a moogle, no idea as to the role yet... If there's no room, just put me on the waitlist ^^
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! OOC

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 am

Z2 are you sure you can stay committed to this PBP?

here is Yuna but I still need to do the backstory and finish the flavor.

Side note could we please not start this week going away for a bit.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:31 am

My, how embarassing. I completely meant to include this in the last post of mine. I now worry what I'll see in the sheet.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Interested in joining. Let me work on getting a sheet together. Character will definitely be Equestrian, though.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:Interested in joining. Let me work on getting a sheet together. Character will definitely be Equestrian, though.

No problem, I'm not planing on making a selection till Thursday/Friday, so you have plenty of time.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:05 pm

I' d like a spot; but, it'll be a day or two before I can do a lot of posting. I loved FFTA, so this is a big deal for me.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:07 pm

By Luna, this filled up fast.

...Guess I'd better flesh out that idea fast, too.

Meanwhile, we have a black mage, a white mage, possibly a blue mage... not sure I feel like playing a red mage.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Wow, lots of people want in Oo
anyway, here's Pom, the world's moodiest moogle.
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Yeah, that's why I didn't make a character. I had a feeling that this game would be filled quickly...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:07 pm

OK, Pelagic Abyss is done!

Pel the changeling aka Aby the pegasus is officially the worst changeling ever and was banished from the Hive for being an embarrassment. She moved out to the Manehattan docks and became convinced sea creatures knew unfathomable arcane secrets after observing arcane patterns in schools of fish. She used the eldritch formula she saw to cast a spell that gave her a cutie mark. She established herself as a pegasus named Pelagic Abyss and enrolled in the local school, volunteering at the library to teach herself magic.

Look good?
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Somehow there are four characters that have healing salve...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:21 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Somehow there are four characters that have healing salve...
Healing Salve is OP, nerf please...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Hmm. Well, on the bright side, we'll never be at a loss for healing?
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
tygerburningbright wrote:Somehow there are four characters that have healing salve...
Healing Salve is OP, nerf please...

It is the most basic healing move in the game...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Oh! I'd thought I'd forgotten something on Davey's build. Lemme just fix that. :p
(I initially meant this as a joke, but it's definitely a better heal move than Drink Pain.)
[edit] also, swapped Animal Empathy for You Don't Know Where It's Been. Because rogue-esque.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Just updated mine a bit. One less character with healing salve won't hurt anyone, right?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Just updated mine a bit. One less character with healing salve won't hurt anyone, right?
Depends what you replaced it with. If you took an attack instead, then yes, one less character with healing salve will hurt someone...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:51 pm

kk, combat section added, mostly offense.
Then again, I tend to come up with weird, nearly nonfunctional combat builds. I'll give it a second look tomorrow
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Probably needs some tweaks but I hereby submit the young singer and orator, Big Encore
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 pm

That is the first time I have even seen a donkey...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:52 am

Retrokinesis wrote:OK, Pelagic Abyss is done!

Pel the changeling aka Aby the pegasus is officially the worst changeling ever and was banished from the Hive for being an embarrassment. She moved out to the Manehattan docks and became convinced sea creatures knew unfathomable arcane secrets after observing arcane patterns in schools of fish. She used the eldritch formula she saw to cast a spell that gave her a cutie mark. She established herself as a pegasus named Pelagic Abyss and enrolled in the local school, volunteering at the library to teach herself magic.

Look good?

Minor logic question with your build: Since she's trying to hide her identity, should she really have changeling reinforcements? Especially since she was kicked out.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 am

They're also not changelings. Just like she is. Isn't. Whatever.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Looks like we've got a lot of good submissions. It'll be interesting when it comes time to make my selection.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Hmm, I note three characters with Kindness... Given his penchant for 'slightly obnoxious knowledge', ought I move Capron to the Element of Honesty for balance's sake? Or perhaps magic... Magic would certainly work well with spellchild.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:They're also not changelings. Just like she is. Isn't. Whatever.

Ah, well perhaps it should be renamed (NOT) Changeling Reinforcements?

tygerburningbright wrote:That is the first time I have even seen a donkey...
Z2 wrote:Hmm, I note three characters with Kindness... Given his penchant for 'slightly obnoxious knowledge', ought I move Capron to the Element of Honesty for balance's sake? Or perhaps magic... Magic would certainly work well with spellchild.

Was going for something a little different but I didn't think donkeys were that rare. Wound up redoing his backstory after a point so I might tweak his build since the Pinkie Promise + Element of Friendship combo doesn't seem as in character as it was for the original concept. May see how the final group winds up.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next