Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday - On Set (IC)

+2
Xel Unknown
Paper Shadow
6 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hayday - On Set (IC) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hayday - On Set (IC)

Post  Curunir Thu May 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Jade followed the rest to see what Jill had done with the survivors- those that hadn't been part of Vari's "share". She emphasized with Selena's reaction, but remained silent. Just as Vari made short work of her half of the guards' bodies, Jill had done the same to these ponies' minds- both scientist and spider roughly as dangerous and unstable as the other. But she was fine with her new "friends" coming at a price, as long as someone else was paying it. And as Bullion said, they were given the option of surrender- it wasn't anypony's fault but theirs that they chose the wrong side.

She went up to each pony, and looked them in the eye- not gazing too long at the glazed-eye one.

"Hmm, can you be sure they're not faking? Unlikely, I know- it'd take some good acting for those two." She whispered to Jill, referring to 'Tiger Lily' and 'Thunderbolt'. "...I definitely don't think he's faking..." pointing her face at the 'zombified' pony. "He seems clueless enough, but also the least affected by... whatever you did." Jill probably knew her stuff- but it wouldn't do to take chances.

"Well, if the 'crew' is 'safe' now, perhaps we could leave them here while we go get our things? If all goes well, we can be off soon enough, and decide where to be off to."
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:
Spoiler:
Tiger Lily also chimes in. "Oh, the storm was horrible, and after seeing how you were acting, even I didn't think Jill would be able to help you, but she is a marvellous pony, and she has managed to keep you thinking right."

The other unicorn is silent for a while, as he thinks about what has been said. "I... guess that makes sense," he eventually murmurs. "But you said that you had those two wrapped around your will. That doesn't sound too friendly. And what about this guy. Whoever he is. What's wrong with him?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 23, 2013 5:44 pm

"Yes, we'll talk about that, later..." Jill whispers back to Jade.

"Oh right... I tend to forget how, the more normal ponies, view such phrases..." Jill said to the mind-wiped unicorn. "Well... As I'm sure you can guess, I'm not the most sane when it comes to ponies. Even I'll admit this failing of mine... Though I don't like it... It's one of my own quirks. If you haven't figured it out by now, I can't help myself but play the role of a Mad Scientist... But my lovely minions, know it's just how I express my feelings for them." She then looks to Tiger Lily and Thunderbolt with a kind, yet evil smile, expecting them both to agree with her statement without even needing to be asked.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Vari shakes her head and gives the unicorn a knowing look and mutters, "Scientists."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 23, 2013 7:25 pm

"Yep," answers Thunderbolt in response to Jill's smile. "Yep yep yep." Tiger Lily also nods in agreement...

The mind-wiped unicorn looks around confused for a while, before looking down defeated and muttering "I just want to go home. Wherever it is."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Jill starts to evilly giggle because she sees the Mind-Wiped Unicorn's predicament as funny. "Well, be grateful you at least still have your free will, that Earth Pony, well, went thought the same thing you did... But looks like he wasn't as lucky. Sadly we don't got any clue where your home is... As much as I'd love to help you, Mr. Unknown Unicorn. I don't even recall that we ever got a name out of you... Pity..." Then the Unicorn decides to free the two other ponies... "You two are going to stay with us, so, just in case any random compilations from the little experimental procedure can be dealt with quickly."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 24, 2013 7:05 am

"Erm, okay." The unicorn stands up. The other pony doesn't, but he starts looking at Jill so that he knows where she is going. Or so you hope...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Jill comments quietly to her two mininos. "You two help us keep an eye on these two... Just in case anything odd starts to happen or who knows what."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Jill comments quietly to her two mininos. "You two help us keep an eye on these two... Just in case anything odd starts to happen or who knows what."
Thunderbolt nods frantically...

"Of course, my dear," answers Tiger Lily. "So, what are we going to do now, Jill?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 24, 2013 8:24 pm

"Myself and my friends have some items where are going to be off to retrieve..." Jill explains to Lily. "I'm not totally sure items of my own in are in this... But hopefully it might be something to aid with fixing that body of yours... Maybe even add some silly edits to Thunderbolt as well."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri May 24, 2013 8:28 pm

"Perhaps we should have them guard the ship? We would want it to get stolen or have the blank eyed one wander off and hurt himself right?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Jill facehooves. "You bring a very smart point... We will be wiser to leave all four of them behind for the moment... I say Tiger Lily is going to be put in charge, I'm sure I can trust you with this role, right? I believe you can figure some way to context myself if the need arises, Lily..." Then she looks to her allies. "Unless one of you all wish to state a better idea?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Fri May 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Selena yawns, "I'm sure the four of them are up to the task of watching a ship. It's not like we can't trust them after all..."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sat May 25, 2013 5:50 pm

"Perhaps it would be best if one of us remained behind as well... in case of any further complications arising from their conditions, of course". Bullion had no reason to doubt Jill's ability to twist minds but neither was he willing to leave their new "minions" alone until they had proven themselves.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat May 25, 2013 6:20 pm

"Normally I would easily volunteer to stay with my Minions... But I equally am unsure what items are of mine that we're going to get. So I'd like even more so to see that personally..." Jill mutters thinking over her options, she would love to trust Vari with them... But she inwardly fears the spirderpony will just eat her minions if left alone with them... Sure the other two she doesn't care about their survival, but risking Tiger Lily and Thunderbolt's lives, she wouldn't do at this moment.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun May 26, 2013 2:49 am

"So we're going then? I've kind of enjoyed getting to see new places and meat new people." Vari says, clearly not really asking as she just leaves the room and starts heading for whatever the easiest way to get off the ship is.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun May 26, 2013 3:59 am

Once Vari had quickly left the room they were in, Jill saw her opening. "Well then... You three had best follow our Spider-friend out... I'll stay behind with my Minions and the other two..." Of course, Jill was lying, but she ralized getting the rest of leave right this second to follow the Spirderpony, she'll have the chance to walk out about a minute after them. And follow her allies to get their stuff. Also this would be the perfect test to prove her minion's worth.

(OOC: I do just hope the rest of you just go with this... I've got a plan...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue May 28, 2013 2:49 am

"Are you sure you're not coming? Might make sense, keep an eye on your 'experiments'." Jade still wasn't too sure about the trustworthiness of Jill's minions, or now that she thought about it, Jill- nothing was really stopping her from taking off with the boat, if she really didn't have anything she needed ashore. "Well, our stuff is probably in the same place, for the convenience of the captain it was left to, so I suppose I could bring back anything else in there that might be yours as well, if at all convenient."
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

You leave the ship in the capable hooves of Jill's minions and make your way to where Jade leads you, nothing really happening other than your group receiving some weird looks from ponies on the street. Eventually, you arrive at the entrance of a fenced compound, with columns of small greyish garages with white numbers painted on the red doors. You don't see any security of any sort around...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Jill at this point reveals herself to the rest of the party. "Mmm... And here I thought one of you would've noticed somepony following you by this point..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Wed May 29, 2013 12:56 am

perception check:
Selena gives Jill a sideways glance, which Jill should promptly realize she has been given the entire time she's been tailing the party, "I find it's rude to mention things like that, and cute that you tried..."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed May 29, 2013 2:03 am

Vari shrugs at Jill and Selina and says, "I don't have any stuff in there so, I'm going to climb up to the roof to see if there's anyone who would bother us." And then she begins climbing up in the least circumspect manner she can manage.

Athletics: 18 (skill) + 15 (spider climb) + 7 (roll) = 40

Stealth: 13 (skill) + 19 (roll) = 32

Tell me if I need to roll Perception too. Keep in mind I have Nightwatch.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed May 29, 2013 7:26 am

Ramsus wrote:Athletics: 18 (skill) + 15 (spider climb) + 7 (roll) = 40

Stealth: 13 (skill) + 19 (roll) = 32

Tell me if I need to roll Perception too. Keep in mind I have Nightwatch.
(No need for the Perception if you don't want to roll it...)

You sneak up to the roof of a nearby building and watch over the compound. There seems to be no ponies around for a good distance...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 29, 2013 11:46 am

Jill chuckles. "Well one out of five seemed to notice me, better than I had thought." Then Jill gets to work looking around for any magical alarms or the such to be weary of...

arcana check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed May 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
arcana check:
You sense no magical traps or alarms of any sort. You do sense some magical trinkets somewhere here, most likely in one of the storage units...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next