Superhero Destiny

Go down

Superhero Destiny

Post  ZamuelNow on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:20 am

Was having such difficulty brainstorming this that I figured I might as well toss this out there to get ideas about what to do with it. Pretty sure there's some structural issues as well.

Superhero:
Superhero

Level 4 - Beacon of Hope
Word of your deeds has spread across the land, inspiring all you meet. For all neutral and friendly creatures who you are within their line of sight, they gain a +5 morale bonus on their rolls.

Level 7 - No Evil Escapes My Sight - 3/Day
The forces of evil tremble at the mere mention of your name. You gain a +5 bonus to determine if target creature is evil. Any enemy who you are in their line of sight suffers a -5 morale penalty on any rolls they make. Furthermore, the effects of Beacon of Hope last for an additional five minutes after you leave line of sight.

Level 10 - Split Second Reaction - 3/Day
Your dedication to saving lives and fighting evil will allow you to overcome any obstacle, including time itself. You may act as if you were under the effects of The Rainbow Dash. Any skill checks needed to maneuver close spaces are automatically passed and weight restrictions are removed. While in this state, you may treat the preparation times of any one utility talent as if it were instantaneous.

Alternate names are Faster Than a Speeding Bullet or Champion of Justice.
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum