Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

+4
Retrokinesis
Z2
Grey Pen The Flawed
Whiteeyes
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:59 pm

"Bomb...fueled...toaster?" The whole absurdity of the concept left Big speechless as he stared in utter disbelief at the stallion standing before him.

Initiative:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  kajisora Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:17 am

"Bomb fueled toasters. Why didn't I think of that?"
Mog asks pensively.
"Ahh yes, that was it. It's a BLOODY STUPID thing to do!"
Seeing his companions rushing in, he draws his weapons. With a little luck there would be a reward of some sort.
Oops, Forgot my initiative:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:25 pm

((Bombs got a 2...go nuts.))
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:56 am

Capron wonders how things are going to start and begins by trying to bunker down... He conjures a forcefield.

Spoiler:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:12 am

"Let'sss make thisss quick, drinksss are lesss tasssty when you're ssscorched." Rodrigo sets his spear and lets out a clarion clear battlecry as he advances on the bombs.

Combat:

Combat Status:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:48 am

Pom approaches the bombs cautiously, looking for an opening.
Never a good idea to rush at the bloody things, they tend to... well, blow up.

[+3] Draw Blood - Standard Utility
Target creature suffers 1 ongoing damage (save ends).

kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Big sings a wordless version of an Equestrian anthem as a way to calm his own fears and remind his friends of home...instead of the craziness they were engaged in.

Actions:

ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:49 pm

The teal changeling pegasus' eyes grow wide as the explodey bomb things approach. She continues to hide behind the lizard warrior and lets loose a piercing whistle. A single changeling - undisguised - appears over the battlefield with a loud 'pop'. It gazes back and forth confusedly for a moment before flapping its insectoid wings to stay in the air. Pel extends a hoof towards it and shouts, "Get them get them get them!"

It rolls its lidless eyes and blasts a bolt of green energy at one of the bombs.

Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm

"Alright this is going to be fun!" Yuna throws her staff into the air like a baton and when she catches it an ornate circle appears around one of the bombs "I summon you Spirit of the strongest sword! Excali-" Yuna cuts herself off by face vaulting when a blue suit of armor clearly made for a short and portly Hume stumbles through the circle inadvertently head butting a bomb.

Moves:

Combat:

tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:31 pm

The head but from Yuna's....summon makes the creature darken and seem to visibly swell with anger. Just then the Changling blasted it, and it seemed to swell even more as it darkened further. In fact, it was about twice the size of the others. Pom's attack hit a second one, making it repeat the swelling from the first.

The three then burp out globs of fire, hitting Yuna and the changeling square on, but Rodrigo manages to mostly dodge, getting only a grazing hit. The changeling is consumed by the fire with a shrieking hiss, before vanishing.
Combat:
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Rodrigo flinches backwards, protecting his body with the spear. "Thisss isssn't good. We need to hit them asss hard asss posssible."

He calls out again, powering up Yuna that last little bit.

Combat:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:08 am

Pom spots an opening and lunges, increasing the damage dealt by his previous attack.
"Careful with these! If ya can, try to take em out as quick as possible! No namby-pamby blows!"

combat:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:37 am

Capron's forcefield singles in on him, coalescing into a harshly bright ball of electricity.

"Harsh hits only, you say?"

A dreadful ball of St. Elmo's Fire is unleashed on Bomb A with a cry from Cap

"Thundara!"

Moves:

Why did I just say that?
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 am

The lightning strikes the Bomb, making it start to swell further in anger....at first, before it seems to deflate as drift twords the ground. There is a cracking sound like shattered glass as it dissolves into motes of multicolored light.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Big silently whispered something.  Those nearby could not hear it but one of the bombs perked up and seemed to turn in the general direction of its comrade.

Actions:

ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Pelagic's eyes take on the countenance of deep, murky water for a moment. She staggers briefly before turning back to the fight with a determined look. Her changeling friend(?) lets loose another bolt of green magic at the confused fireball.
Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:17 pm

The lack of bigness with in my actions makes me disappoint. Time to put some real ammunition in this camp! Yuna swings her staff in a cross formation appearing to actually open a tear in reality. "I Summon you Spirit of Magic, Esperkin!" From the rift emerges first a single talon-ed foot then two clawed hands covered in thick fur grab the edges of the portal pulling the rest of the summon out. Rather than a monster an ethereal, purple skinned Hume woman steps out. Any illusion that once again the wrong creature has been summoned disappears when the spirit manifests two orbs of fire that seek out each of the bombs. At the same time Excalipoor weakly whacks one of the bombs with the scabbard of his sword.

Combat:

Stats:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:43 am

If Rodrigo had been Moogle or Viera, his ears would have dropped on the spot. As it is, his dismay is palpable as he raises his spear to shield his face. "Oh no..."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:47 am

The Bomb is affected by the ventriloquist trick, burping out a gout of flame at his friend, dealing a slight amount of damage and making him swell even further.

The Changeling was blown up last turn so it doesn't actually do anything.

The Esper unleashes it's attack, sticking the two Bombs, causing them to swell. The one bomb turns black and explodes, having reaches critical mass! Rodrigo, Yuna, Excalipoor, Big, Pelagic, and the Esperkin where blasted!

This naturally resulted in the destruction of Excalipoor before it could do anything.

The last Bomb, enraged, blasts at the Moogle for no particular reason besides just wanting to destroy things.

Summery:

Enemy Status:
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:45 am

The spear proves scant comfort as the shockwave washes over Rodrigo, leaving the bangaa panting and bleeding. "I need a drink..." he groans, lifting his spear into the air and bellowing "Haste! Thisss one'sss for you, ssshorty!"

Pom immediately begins moving faster, a glowing wind wrapping him momentarily.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:56 am

Capron, slightly tired, tries to activate any move he can. GREAT SUCCESS.

Spoiler:

"X-Magic! Thundara-Thundara!
Wait okay seriously where are these lines coming from?"
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 am

Rodrigo pauses as the unicorn fires off more enormous bolts of lightning, and breathes a sigh of relief as the last bomb collapses. "Whew. Glad that'sss over. Remind me not to get on your bad ssside." he raises his spear and leans against it in exhaustion, "And what do you mean? That'sss normal when you cassst magic like that."

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:23 pm

(Yes.)

Musical fan fair blares out from nowhere.
Victory!

You got 150 XpHarmony!

Got 225 zenny!bits!Gil!

You found an item!
Got a Fire Rod!

Item:
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:19 pm

"Unghh... damn I hate bombs. s'like a lobster must feel..."
Watching the end of the battle in his hastened state, Pom has some time to think, his ears twitching.
Then he rushes over to Rodrigo and kicks him in the shin with a heavy boot.
"Do NOT " he growls "Call me SHORT!"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Initially startled by the victory fanfare, Big just shook his head at the craziness of it all.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next