Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

+4
Retrokinesis
Z2
Grey Pen The Flawed
Whiteeyes
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Whiteeyes wrote:
"Um, excuse me? I couldn't help but wonder, what were you calling chocobo for anyway? the young Hume asks, swinging himself down slowly from his saddle and adjusting his satchel.

"Why does anyone try to get a Chocobo? Well it's that reason. We kinda need a ride to..." Yuna freezes and slowly turns to Tamlin "Cute little moogle beastmaster we are on an island!"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  ZamuelNow Sun May 19, 2013 12:11 am

Whiteeyes wrote:"Um, excuse me? I couldn't help but wonder, what were you calling chocobo for anyway? the young Hume asks, swinging himself down slowly from his saddle and adjusting his satchel.

Big walked forward and gave a cordial bow as he addressed the Hume. "You see good sir, my two friends and I are from another...land...and have been stranded here by some sort of magical accident. These fine individuals have chosen to try to assist us in finding our way home. Travel was proposed and then the innocent mishap you just witness happened. Perhaps you would happen to know of a way to cross the great desert or could maybe offer some sort of aid?"

Persuasion:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun May 19, 2013 3:52 am

The two chocobos look confused; being wild they didn't really understand the 'name' idea. The two are clearly male and female, with the smaller male sporting a crown and tail ruff, as well as a thinner and shorter beak.

At Yuna's remark, the Hume smiles nervously. "Ahem, yes. That's partially why I was curious. Now there are a couple other towns on the island, a smaller port or two, but I think those are more fishing than trade...anyway yes a chocobo is a great way to cross long distances and you can get from one side of the island to the next in an hour or two with them. On foot...or hoof or paw or whatever it's probably not that much longer." he explains, trying to be polite in his observation. Upon hearing Big's explanation however, he immediately freezes and turns to face him. "A magical transportation accident? And you're looking for a solution in the Great Desert? Are you looking for ruins or an artifact? People say there's nothing in that desert, but I know better. You see, hold on a second," he asks, rummaging in his satchel a bit before pulling out a scroll he unfurls, unintelligible writing faded and barely vissable on it. "I've spent the last three years studying this ancient scroll and others like it that make a passing reference to a kingdom we have never been able to find the site of, the Loat Kingdom of Aloheim. Based on what I've managed to piece together from the small snippets of information on these twenty seven and one half scrolls, I believe that the Lost Kingdom was located within the desert. It readily explains why nobody has been able to find it even after a couple centuries. Isn't it amazing?". he asks, seemingly more interested in his scrolls than the current situation.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sun May 19, 2013 8:31 am

"Oh no!" Pom mutters under his breath. "Not more scholars.... "
Still, if he WAS going to go along, better to have a lead than wander aimlessly.
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun May 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Now this was really starting to intrigue Pel! She walks up and stares the chocobo right in the eyes. "This... is a bird? It doesn't look capable of flight. Is it? Why do you bother riding a bird if it can't fly? I can fly. Being that I am a pegasus".

Then she gives the creature previously riding it the same treatment. "And which one would this be? Not a dragon, obviously. Did I mention we have those? Clearly not a cat either. I suppose it kind of looks like a dog... are you a Nu Mou?" Before waiting for him to answer she begins looking over the scroll. "You said the Great Desert. Is there more than one? What about this Lost Kingdom? What's so special about it? Other than the fact they apparently have horrible direction sense if they lost their whole kingdom... or did you lose it? Do you have horrible direction sense?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 20, 2013 8:02 am

"Chocobos are good at running and pulling that is why people ride them. That is a hume silly pony. Ooo Scholar guy do happen to be going that way well if you aren't do you want to come that way with this group? Oh and by any chance do you have a map?" Yuna says now fully back up to her usual motor mouth speed.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

"I believe they mentioned an individual as opposed to some sort of trinket. Though I suppose he or she may possibly utilize one. A master of teleportation if you will. Perhaps you could join us on this most grand of adventures? It would be delightful for a scholar of such obvious caliber would aid us while also expanding his own intellectual horizons." As Big glances over at Pel's antics, he figures he might as well try to get her to calm down. "Relax, haven't you heard of ...ahem... Miss Pelagic, remember that neither the mighty ostrich nor the elegant penguin can fly yet both are proud members of the bird family, each with their own talents. I'm sure these fowl before us are quite the same. We mustn't be bothersome as we try to gain these folk's assistance."

Persuasion on the scholar:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed May 29, 2013 7:50 pm

The group is interrupted by a group of guards that come in and haul Tamlin away, as it seems a number of owners decided to press charges.

After blinking away his surprise a bit, the scholar continues "Um yes. I am planing on presenting a proposal to fund an expedition. In fact I was on my way when this all happened. If I can convince the Brotherhood of Ancient Knowledge to fund an expedition, I would need some assistants. Since you say you're planing to travel there anyway, how would you like to hire on for the expedition? All I have to do is convince the board at the meeting....oh crap oh crap I'm going to be late!" he shouts, jumping on his chocobo and racing off at top speed towards the richer northern section of town, far fom the docs.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed May 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Capron finally speaks:

"I think we should follow him, at least a few of us are severely out of our element; and dealing with some proper scholars is probably the best way to find out what is happening and what sort of secret we need to solve it."
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Wed May 29, 2013 8:29 pm

"Might as well."
Mog sighs and looks up to the window he dropped in from.
"Good thing I paid in advance." He mutters, setting off to follow the scholar.
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed May 29, 2013 8:44 pm

"Right then time to go to the BAK!" Yuna sprints off or rather attempts to and promptly runs face first into a wall. After taking a few staggered steps she takes a pratfall scoops up a handful of dirt and immediately jumps back up spinning. After spinning for six seconds she throws and dirt and her arm out in a seemingly random direction while shouting. “EgdelwonK tneicnA doohrehtorB! That way!”

roll and talent:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu May 30, 2013 9:41 am

"...."
Pom stops in his tracks, staring at the viera's antics
"Right. Nutty magic user. Got it. Guess We'll follow ya around then?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu May 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Yuna nods her head up and down.

tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Big stares at Yuna's bewildering actions. "What in the wo...What a most peculiar form of finding your way. However, if following is how we will find our way home, then we are but obliged to follow."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Having set upon their course of action, the proceed t weave through the city, as a direct line navigation pont is nt too useful in a city, except when aided by a flyer for orientation. They arrive at the building, a large brownstone manor with a wrought iron gate, just in time to see the Hume scholar get thrown out the door by a pair of large reptilian guards before slamming the thick oken doors closed.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Yuna helps the Hume to his feet. "Aw what happened? Did you proposition get rejected by the board of directors in charge of funding expeditions of stuff? Can you try yet again with a little extra help? Or or did they just not recognize you at the gate for some reason? Say can we get your name 'cause just calling you that scholar isn't that good."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Accepting the assistance, the Hume brushes himself off. "Ah thanks. My name? I'm Chauncey Quixote. And as for why I got kicked out, they didn't believe me that I was late because a moogle beast master was calling chocobo in an attemp to ride them across the ocean to the Great Desert. They thought it was the stupidest excuse they'd ever heard." He sits down on the steps with a sigh. "Now I'll never complete my dream. Without the backing of the B.A.K., I won't be able to fund my expedition. B.A.K. won't back any project run by someone "unreliable", and without B.A.K.'s backing I won't be able to start my expedition for years before I can get the necessary funding on my own."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Hmm let's see what can we do what can we do... Ah! There is no need to give up on your dream just yet! Because as the instigators er credible eye witnesses we can explain the situation to the board peoples and get them to provide the funding!" Yuna punctuates that statement by pounding her into her open plam.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:16 pm

"Exactly. A sudden endorsement from a group of complete strangers will instantly convince them!"
Pom exclaims cheerfully, then continues, completely deadpan.
"Or we could go ta the guards an' get a copy of the report as proof."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Chauncey looks hopeful at Pom's suggestion. "Ah yes, an official report, that could work! Oh but I only have until the hour to make my case, then the next candidate has an interview scheduled! There's no way to get to the guard house and back in time, even with a chocobo, the streets wind to much!" He sighs. "Well looks like I'm going to have to try and get another meeting scheduled. If they'll even accept, it'll be another five months before there would be an opening to see them."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:21 pm

"Ooo Ooo we have the flying horse Pegasus type Pony! Now I could point the way but I am just way too big to ride a pony so..." Yuna looks around the group and settles on Pom "You there adorable moogle knight! You need to ride the Periwinkle Pegasus and lead her along the correct path! Now that I think about it it might just be easier to just make a fake report and pass it off for real. So what do we do gang? Split up? Or  become wanted criminals for forging official documents?"

Last edited by tygerburningbright on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:51 pm

"Who do you mea- OH! Me! Because I am, in fact, a pegasus. And flying is a thing pegasi do" She turns to the tiny moogle and cocks her head. "Do you know where we would have to go? If so, I can fly you there! Probably! I am not exactly the fastest young flyer in Equestria or anything. Although I suppose I might be the fastest young flier here since we're not in Equestria?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 pm

"I'm still not sure what's going on, but if there's a time limit on something that will get us to the point where something happens, I can help with that... If you're flying somewhere, you might want to go in 5...4...3...

Magecraft to something.:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:58 pm

While attempting to greate a gravely tunnel to the guard house to reduce time, Caperon does it way to hard, resulting in the party (and Chauncey) being shot to their destination, a building marked with a silver star, at high velocity. Luckily due to their temporarily increased density they aren't harmed. Nor was the baangna they landed on.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 am

...Capron looks bemusedly at his own horn before stepping off of his victim with a sedated,

"Sorry."
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next