Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Within the Shadow of Twilight

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Within the Shadow of Twilight - Page 2 Empty Re: Within the Shadow of Twilight

Post  Dusk Raven Sat May 25, 2013 9:48 pm

"Battle plan? Jeez, Scorch, violence may not be the solution this time," Wander joked. "That said, I think Flare's plan is a sound one. Best to start with the eyewitnesses, then the scene of the disappearance."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Scorch gives Wander a look and a friendly nudge as he tries his best to hid a smile at the pony's joke. "Personally, I want to hear if the old coot has any other poems about our untimely demise on this island, but talking to the mother is also a good option."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sat May 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Captain Swarthy gave a small chortle, "Codger's an odd one. I'll show you the way to Sunbright."

He trotted off down the winding streets, eventually coming to a stop before a white stone house. "Sunny, open up!"

"Swarthy!" The door burst open and an orange and yellow mare cratered into the old sea captain. He let out a whuff and tumbled to the stone as she embraced him.

"Celestia's mane girl, yer like to KILL me!"

"Swarthy... Sun and stars I missed you."

"Then stop cracking my ribs!"
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Scorch remains quiet for now, not wanting to interrupt this touching moment of family reunion and rib cracking...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat May 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Lens offers a tip of the top-hat to Sunbright. "Miss Sunbright, I presume?"

(OOC: I'm assuming (s)he only met the uncle and the daughter as part of the free lodging from the debt.)

Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sat May 25, 2013 11:15 pm

The orange and yellow mare sprang up, as if suddenly conscious of her behavior. "Oh... Yes. You must be the fellows my brother spoke of. Have you heard anything yet? Do you have any leads?"

Her face was shadowed by fear, though she clearly tried to hide it from her features.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun May 26, 2013 1:24 am

"I'm afraid to say that we have only just arrived: you likely know more than we do, right now. We'd like to hear more about the subject from you personally, to get a clearer picture of what happened, between then and now. So far, our only immediate plan is go to the scene of the disappearance. I have a hunch about that place, but it needs confirmation. It would help if you could show us where it is, as well as help us by recreating what happened on that fateful day."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 1:31 am

"Also, I'm starving, so if you keep any food around, could you show me so I can make myself something good to eat?"

(Preparing Instant-Party...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sun May 26, 2013 2:48 am

Zarhon wrote:"I'm afraid to say that we have only just arrived: you likely know more than we do, right now. We'd like to hear more about the subject from you personally, to get a clearer picture of what happened, between then and now. So far, our only immediate plan is go to the scene of the disappearance. I have a hunch about that place, but it needs confirmation. It would help if you could show us where it is, as well as help us by recreating what happened on that fateful day."

"Oh..." She sagged, as though a string had been cut. "Yes... Stupid of me. It was in the park. I'll... Come with me."

She began walking off toward a copse of trees on the west side of the city.

Paper Shadow wrote:"Also, I'm starving, so if you keep any food around, could you show me so I can make myself something good to eat?"

(Preparing Instant-Party...)

"There's some bread back inside. I'm sorry, I haven't been exactly in the mood for cooking lately."

She kept walking to the park and soon stopped behind a gnarled oak growing beside a white fountain of a featureless unicorn. Water spilled out of its horn, pooling around in the white stone basin. The tree itself was mottled gray, shriveled green leaves curling on its sprawling branches. Its base was perhaps ten feet in diameter.

"This is the place."
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 am

"Hmm... Let's have a look around, shall we? I believe it was said that the filly just vanished behind the tree, yes? Could you show us 'exactly' how it transpired? Where were you standing, and where was Sunpark, right before her abrupt disappearance? What were both of you doing at the time?"

Lens first approaches the vast tree trunk, and begins tapping it with his hooves. She carefully inspected the roots, bark, and branches thoroughly for any "abnormalities" in them, as weel as the nearby ground for anything resembling tracks of hooves. As her hoof hovered over a section of tree-bark, it would strangely turn semi-transparent from one of her enchantments.

Perception:
Magical Tricks/Magecraft:

Next, Lens looks at the nearby fountain, giving it a similar treatment as the tree. "I assume the Nightfall, or the guards, have looked over this area, yes? Could you tell us what they did, during their own investigation?"

Mechanics:
After the fountain was inspected, Lens sat down, closed her eyes, and focused intently. "Please give me a few moments of silence while I do this.", she says, as she began to hum. Her ears perked up slightly as they picked up the bouncing of the ambient sound, giving her clear "picture" of her surroundings. As she listened with her sonar, she simultaneously attempted to cast a simple enchantment, one that would hopefully let her sense any magical activity.

Echolocation:
Arcana/Magecraft:

(OOC: Yay for terrible rolls. silent )
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sun May 26, 2013 5:14 am

Zarhon wrote:"Hmm... Let's have a look around, shall we? I believe it was said that the filly just vanished behind the tree, yes? Could you show us 'exactly' how it transpired? Where were you standing, and where was Sunpark, right before her abrupt disappearance? What were both of you doing at the time?"

"It was a game of hide and seek." Sunbright said quietly as the Captain nodded his confirmation, "The children were playing, I saw Fool's Gold counting with Snowfall, Sunspark and Twig all running off in different directions. Sunspark just ducked behind the tree and... And didn't come back out. Yet."

Zarhon wrote:Lens first approaches the vast tree trunk, and begins tapping it with his hooves. She carefully inspected the roots, bark, and branches thoroughly for any "abnormalities" in them, as weel as the nearby ground for anything resembling tracks of hooves. As her hoof hovered over a section of tree-bark, it would strangely turn semi-transparent from one of her enchantments.

The tree seems rotted away on the inside, hollowed enough for a very small chamber. However, there are no doors, secret or otherwise. Unless someone cut through the bark or had some magical way in, it's difficult to see how anyone could have gotten inside.

Zarhon wrote:Next, Lens looks at the nearby fountain, giving it a similar treatment as the tree. "I assume the Nightfall, or the guards, have looked over this area, yes? Could you tell us what they did, during their own investigation?"

"Didn't Lance hand you the reports?" The Captain blinked, "I gave them to him myself! I'll have his hide for this... Don't care whose nephew he is, the boy's a menace even when he's trying to be helpful." The Captain sighed, "Suppose it doesn't matter much. Idiot guards couldn't turn up a scent. Nightfall... No idea what they'd figure from all this. There was one of them hear, pretty young thing, but she only looked for a few moments then raced off like she had somewhere to be."

Zarhon wrote:Looking over where the fountain is draining water from, where the water pooling in the basin is draining away to, and checking for any mechanisms or secret trap-doors built as part of the fountain & statue. 8+6=14.

The statue seems to hide no mechanical mysteries to your eyes.

Zarhon wrote:After the fountain was inspected, Lens sat down, closed her eyes, and focused intently. "Please give me a few moments of silence while I do this.", she says, as she began to hum. Her ears perked up slightly as they picked up the bouncing of the ambient sound, giving her clear "picture" of her surroundings. As she listened with her sonar, she simultaneously attempted to cast a simple enchantment, one that would hopefully let her sense any magical activity.

[spoiler=Arcana/Magecraft]Doing a general "magic sweep" around the area, to see if there are any noticeable, or lingering traces of magic, enchantments, or magic activity.

Any area the shadows of the tree or fountain touch smolders with a subtle hint of magic.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun May 26, 2013 5:29 am

"Well, looks like my hunch was correct, at least, partially. As I suspected, the tree has a hollowed-out section within itself. Sunspark probably got inside of it, essentially hiding inside of the tree. The problem with this, however, is that I don't see how this could have possibly been achieved, other than by use of some kind of magic."

"Which brings me to my next observation: The shadows in this place are leaving behind a trail of magic. I'm not sure what it is just yet, but let's assume it isn't good. Miss Sun, when Sunspark ducked behind the tree, was she hidden from the sun, or fully inside the tree's shade?"
, Lens asked, as she leaned closer to one of the shadows, without entering it, to see what the magic might entail.

Arcana:
"In any case, something non-mundane is certainly going on here. You say the Nightfall inspector just went off into a gallop after a brief glance? I think we'll need to have a talk with her. Do you know where she is, captain?"

Last edited by Zarhon on Sun May 26, 2013 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sun May 26, 2013 5:30 am

Zarhon wrote:"Well, looks like my hunch was correct, at least, partially. As I suspected, the tree has a hollowed-out section within itself. Sunspark probably got inside of it, essentially hiding inside of the tree. The problem with this, however, is that I don't see how this could have possibly been achieved, other than by use of some kind of magic."

"Which brings me to my next observation: The shadows in this place are leaving behind a trail of magic. I'm not sure what it is just yet, but let's assume it isn't good. Miss Sun, when Sunspark ducked behind the tree, was she hidden from the sun, or fully inside the tree's shade?"
, Lens asked, as she leaned closer to one of the shadows, without entering it, to see what the magic might entail.

Sunbright's eyes smoldered as she thought for half a minute... Then jerked a nod.

"Within the shadow, I'm certain of it.

Zarhon wrote:
Arcana:

The shadows' magic is faint, subdued - like a whale with a full belly floating near the surface. What magic they have is difficult to distinguish, though there are indeed hints of teleportation effects. You believe a scholar of such magic might be able to discern more.

Zarhon wrote:"In any case, something non-mundane is certainly going on here. You say the Nightfall inspector just went off into a gallop after a brief glance? I think we'll need to have a talk with her. Do you know where she is, captain?"

"Can't say for sure." The captain snorted, "But them Nightfall sisters don't usually stray far from their hollow. I can take you there, after I skin Lance."

Sunbright gave him a look, "Perhaps I should take them there then. I'd rather not wait for your infantile-"

"Don't worry sis, Lance'll keep. Can't wait to take out all this worry on the Blueblooded little wastrel."
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun May 26, 2013 6:08 am

"Not to distress anypony too much, but it seems like these shadows are hiding more than just traces of magic: There's a larger scope to these, and they appear to include teleportation as one of its effects."

"I think it's clear what happened here now: Sunspark, as she ducked into the shadows of this tree, somehow triggered or activated the magic within the shadows, which apparently teleported her to some other location. Are there any experts in the art of teleportation on this island? I assume such a pony would be a member of the Nightalls. We certainly have cause to contact them now. But before we do so... Let's hope my newest hunch is incorrect."

Lens trotted away from the scene of the vanishing, and checked a few other, "random" shadows of various nearby objects, within and outside the park, for signs of the same strange magic, in case the effect wasn't "isolated" to just the tree and the fountain.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun May 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Wandering Eye had remained silent up to this point, but now he spoke up - "I can help, I think... I have some knowledge of strange magic that may be of use." And with that, he joined Lens Flare in examining the shadows. This whole bit with the shadows seemed most interesting... he vaguely recalled something like this in his studies... and in fact, he'd been to places where the shadows weren't quite... right... was this something similar?

Spoiler:
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sun May 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Zarhon wrote:"Not to distress anypony too much, but it seems like these shadows are hiding more than just traces of magic: There's a larger scope to these, and they appear to include teleportation as one of its effects."

"I think it's clear what happened here now: Sunspark, as she ducked into the shadows of this tree, somehow triggered or activated the magic within the shadows, which apparently teleported her to some other location.

Sunbright and Swarthy sucked in twin breaths. "Do you mean," Swarthy growled, "These shadows are alive somehow?"

"Don't be ridiculous," Sunbright snapped, "It's just a twisted spell! If this is Sunspark playing another prank, I swear I'll kill the foal myself!"

Zarhon wrote:Are there any experts in the art of teleportation on this island? I assume such a pony would be a member of the Nightalls. We certainly have cause to contact them now. But before we do so... Let's hope my newest hunch is incorrect."

"It's a strange place." Swarthy nodded, "There's old Archaeus. Used to be a loremaster in Canterlot, knows something about everything. He's been cooped up for what, three years now?"

"Three and a half," Sunbright confirmed hastily, "He's studying the island isn't he? I heard him talking about strange magics and mumbling about mystic symbols."

"And how's that different from the whole rest of his life?"

Zarhon wrote:Lens trotted away from the scene of the vanishing, and checked a few other, "random" shadows of various nearby objects, within and outside the park, for signs of the same strange magic, in case the effect wasn't "isolated" to just the tree and the fountain.

Your suspicions seem to prove correct. Every shadow you examine shivers with the same magic you sensed from those cast by the fountain and tree.

Dusk Raven wrote:Wandering Eye had remained silent up to this point, but now he spoke up - "I can help, I think... I have some knowledge of strange magic that may be of use." And with that, he joined Lens Flare in examining the shadows. This whole bit with the shadows seemed most interesting... he vaguely recalled something like this in his studies... and in fact, he'd been to places where the shadows weren't quite... right... was this something similar?

Spoiler:

Your magical examination reveals that the enchantment is years old at least. It's not the lingering effect of some quick casting, but rather a dormant enchantment woven into the ground itself... Like a well-set trap waiting to be sprung.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Scorch arrives on the scene, carrying far more toast than he had any right of cooking, and eating a slice himself. "So," he says, butting in to the conversation and offering a slice or two for the ponies around him, "What did I miss?"

(Instant-Party Magic Point Roll: 18)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun May 26, 2013 7:36 pm

"Oh, not much.", Lens says, taking a slice of toast. "We did a bit of investigating. Little miss Sunspark appears to have been magically transported, or abducted, via the shadows of this place, which are leaving behind some kind of teleportative magic.", Lens says between bites.

Party Roll:

Sunbright and Swarthy sucked in twin breaths. "Do you mean," Swarthy growled, "These shadows are alive somehow?"

"Don't be ridiculous," Sunbright snapped, "It's just a twisted spell! If this is Sunspark playing another prank, I swear I'll kill the foal myself!"

"Well, I'm not saying they're alive, but I wouldn't dismiss it either. And there is certainly something going on with the shadows - *All* of them. Every single shadow I've checked is showing the same strange magic under them."

"Now, this is obviously rather distressing, but that's the curious thing: by all means and accounts, Sunspark should not have been an isolated case, since I'm sure more than a few ponies move through the shadows daily, just as we did today. Yet none of them have disappeared, or been reported as such. Uhm, actually, have there been anyother reported disappearances in the past, or over the last few days?"

"With all this info combined, I think it's safe to assume two theories: One is that the transportation spell triggers from being fully engulfed in the shadows surrounding us. The other is that there is some extra factor that's missing right now, that makes the spell trigger at a specific situation or time. Or it might possibly be a combination of both theories."

"Now, the first theory could certainly be easily tested, by having somepony fully crouching into the shadow, and waiting until something happens. But that would mean potentially sacrificing somepony to the unknown forces at work, with no obvious way of getting them back, so it's best that nopony tries that until we know where this force leads, or does. In fact, as impossible and silly as it may seem, I'd suggest to everypony to stay out of the shadows for the time being."

"As for the second theory, I'm at a loss as to what that extra factor could be. Perhaps it has to do with the aspects of the shadows themselves, in which case... Miss Sunbright, if you remember, what time of the day did Sunspark disappear at? What position was the sun in at the time? Was it cloudy, perhaps, or...?

Wandering Eye, what do your... well, eyes, see in this situation?"

(OOC: Can I assume I know what Dusk was told about the shadows, without his context? Need it to speculate and test another theory)
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun May 26, 2013 9:05 pm

"Well..." He glanced over at the shadows. "I can tell you that whatever it is, it's old... been here for years. But whatever it is, it's dormant, and dormant still... just waiting to activate. I have no idea what might be the trigger, however, or why it activated just recently." He shook his head. "I'm sorry, I can't tell much more than that."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 9:15 pm

"Whatever is up with these shadows, I don't like the sound of it one bit," Scorch adds. He looks around at the general darkness. "How many ponies on this island do you think could be able to do magic on a grand scale?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Stargaze Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm

A thin black unicorn peeked out from the shadows, her swirling mane and tail of red and orange braided to keep it out of her eyes as she stood behind the corner of a building. Only for a moment, she watched them, a pair of eyeglasses resting on her muzzle. And then, she turned, darting off in perfect silence, into the shadows once more, heading for the forest.
Stargaze
Stargaze
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sun May 26, 2013 9:27 pm

"No idea what the Nightfall get up to." Swarthy shook his head, "But we don't exactly have an archmage. Old Archaeus is the closest thing to a real mage they've got here, and he's more the loremaster than a Starswirl. What about Lens' question Sunbright?"

Sunbright dug her hoof into the ground, "No! Don't you think I'd have mentioned it if another filly had gone missing to?! Do you think I'm TRYING to be unhelpful?!"

Neither noticed the figure dart off into the forest.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun May 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:"Well..." He glanced over at the shadows. "I can tell you that whatever it is, it's old... been here for years. But whatever it is, it's dormant, and dormant still... just waiting to activate. I have no idea what might be the trigger, however, or why it activated just recently." He shook his head. "I'm sorry, I can't tell much more than that."

"Years, you say? Dormant? Hmm, that doesn't make much sense indeed. Why would the shadows be doing this all of a sudden? Any why just the shadows, and not any of the other parts, uncovered by the shadows? It's like the moment the shadows aren't there, the magic is scared aw-", she started, before a an idea struck her, ending her words in their tracks."

"Maybe it isn't in the shadows themselves, but rather, what they're covering... And what they're covering is indeed ancient and curious on its own right.", Lens muttered.

On that hunch, she quickly went towards a nearby building, and inspected the shadows cast within the interior of the building. She then compared them, magically, with the shadows located outside of the establishment, being cast on the island's ground, rather than the artificial, disconnected terrain of the building's interior. She then conjured up a small orb of light, and used it to make her own, "artificial" shadows, both on the inside and the outside of the building. She varied the light's intensity to make a shadow of varying "thickness", and observed the results on the magic of the shadow, if there were indeed any to be had.

(OOC: I'm probably using the Sun's house if there aren't any buildings I can use/enter freely, and am working on the assumption that the "indoors" shadows have no magic on them. I'll also try to prefer any "newly build" indoor areas over the old ones. Any rolls required?)

"Sunbright dug her hoof into the ground, "No! Don't you think I'd have mentioned it if another filly had gone missing to?! Do you think I'm TRYING to be unhelpful?!"
"Please miss, there's no need for frustration, I mean absolutely no disrespect. We all care about finding Sunspark. I'm just making sure of *every* fact - sometimes the seemingly unimportant details are what are truly worth looking at. No reports, of any kind, ever? Not even adults? And, you could kindly answer my previous question, as silly as it may seem, that would be helpful."

Perception:

Last edited by Zarhon on Sun May 26, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 9:50 pm

"So, how much power does the Nightfall have here anyway?" In the corner of his eye, he spots something...

(Perception Check: 19 (Roll) + 8 (Skill) + 1 (Instant-Party) = 28)

EDIT: Forgot my Instant-Party bonus...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Tue May 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Zarhon"

[color=green]"Years, you say? Dormant? Hmm, that doesn't make much sense indeed. Why would the shadows be doing this all of a sudden? Any why just the shadows, and not any of the other parts, uncovered by the shadows? It's like the moment the shadows aren't there, the magic is scared aw-", she started, before a an idea struck her, ending her words in their tracks."

"Maybe it isn't in the shadows themselves, but rather, what they're covering... And what they're covering is indeed ancient and curious on its own right.", Lens muttered.

On that hunch, she quickly went towards a nearby building, and inspected the shadows cast within the interior of the building. She then compared them, magically, with the shadows located outside of the establishment, being cast on the island's ground, rather than the artificial, disconnected terrain of the building's interior. She then conjured up a small orb of light, and used it to make her own, "artificial" shadows, both on the inside and the outside of the building. She varied the light's intensity to make a shadow of varying "thickness", and observed the results on the magic of the shadow, if there were indeed any to be had.

(OOC: I'm probably using the Sun's house if there aren't any buildings I can use/enter freely, and am working on the assumption that the "indoors" shadows have no magic on them. I'll also try to prefer any "newly build" indoor areas over the old ones. Any rolls required?)[/quote]

Any area covered is frosted with the same magic you sensed outside - though the moment the light touches it the magic melts away.

"Please miss, there's no need for frustration, I mean absolutely no disrespect. We all care about finding Sunspark. I'm just making sure of *every* fact - sometimes the seemingly unimportant details are what are truly worth looking at. No reports, of any kind, ever? Not even adults? And, you could kindly answer my previous question, as silly as it may seem, that would be helpful."

She took a deep, shuddering breath as she stepped to the tree. She rested her head against it, her eyes sliding closed.

"Early evening," she murmured, "Perhaps an hour before sunset."

Perception:

The back of your neck prickles as though someone is watching you, but when you turn your gaze there is no one in sight.

Paper Shadow wrote:"So, how much power does the Nightfall have here anyway?" In the corner of his eye, he spots something...

"Power? Not that I know of." Swarthy shrugged, "Keep to themselves mostly. Just mumble their little chants and comb the island looking for magic-stuff. Spend a lot of time staring at the moon."

Paper Shadow wrote:(Perception Check: 19 (Roll) + 8 (Skill) + 1 (Instant-Party) = 28)

EDIT: Forgot my Instant-Party bonus...

Your dragon eyes catch the blur of motion, landing on a filly racing off into the forest.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next