Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS!

+3
XandZero2
Ramsus
Masterweaver
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS! - Page 7 Empty Re: LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS!

Post  Masterweaver Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 pm

((Right, I'm giving you all 24 hours to post and then assuming you all agreed to my interpretation))
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS! - Page 7 Empty Re: LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS!

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Masterweaver wrote:((So the consensus is Z-Rock and Ratchet to SS, with everybody else to the councilpony? Am I reading this right?))

[Whatever the group feels like, I'm fine with. Balthazar would be more interested in SS though.]
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 pm

((Well, you could always have him say so and suggest Outcast takes his place?))
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Ramsus wrote:((Well, you could always have him say so and suggest Outcast takes his place?))

[Thought I did have him say so. But honestly, whatever the group wants is fine.]
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:06 pm

((Well, I'm fine either way. I just somehow failed to realize the possibility earlier. Just pick whichever you like?))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:26 am

(*laughs* I've honestly lost interest in this decision. I follow the will of the majority)
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

(^I think it's time to move on)

Z-Rock looked over the group gathered around him.

"Alrighty then," the Zebra rock-star turned to Omi, "crouching monkey hidden tiger?" He nodded, "sounds much cooler than dragon's fire. I'll keep these words of wisdom near, and as we go our separate ways, I will not fear."

Z-Rock turned to Outcast and Bronx. "We'll meet up at Ms. Shores' place when your dinner's done, but for now go in peace my friends, so the day may yet be won."

(Let's do this! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!)
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:55 pm

((Alright, so I'm only giving you 22 hours. PSYCHE!))

So having decided everything, our heroes watched the rest of the parade. Then Z-rock and Ratchet headed over to Sapphire Shores, while everybody else went to the Orangefire Diner.
-------
The Spectacular Penthouse Of Sapphire Shores

Sapphire opened the door and grinned. "Z-rock! And... you! Sorry, sugar, I didn't get your name. Come in, come in!" She walked into the front room and gestured toward some chips and salsa. "To be honest, I'm rather surprised that sexy piece of flank that tore up the stage isn't here."
--------
The Orangefire Diner

The bouncer, a rather grim looking griffon, glared at the interlopers with dead eyes. "Do you have a reservation?"
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Masterweaver wrote:
The Spectacular Penthouse Of Sapphire Shores

Sapphire opened the door and grinned. "Z-rock! And... you! Sorry, sugar, I didn't get your name. Come in, come in!" She walked into the front room and gestured toward some chips and salsa. "To be honest, I'm rather surprised that sexy piece of flank that tore up the stage isn't here."

"That's Badass for ya. Always leaves the crowd wanting more - until he comes back to settle the score." Z-Rock rolled his Cannon into the Penthouse and started towards the chips, "He really, really wanted to come, but he had an appointment that could not be undone. He might be by later however, depends on how long he takes to get done with business, before pleasure."

(And lol - so far I'm liking our situation better than the Diner's)
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:41 pm

((MW, is the griffin holding a reservation list or is there one visible nearby? The following will assume so, if not just ignore.))

Outcast spots the reservation list and as subtly as possible telekinetically shifts it so she can see a name on the list. (Stealth: 12 + 16 = 28. In case I need it to actually see the name... Perception: 12 (thank you Omi!) + 9 = 21.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Omi stands behind Baltazar and does his best to look aloof and slightly intimidating.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 pm

"We're meeting with a certain somepony." He winked, giving the fellow a description. "Seen anyone of that stripe here?"
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:32 pm

((I could comment about what poor memories you all have, but the fact is I looked through the posts to remember the reservation.))

The bodyguard rose an eyebrow. "Do you really think I'd let you in based on a description? Name or else!"

Aaaaaand Outcast, unfortunately, could not recognize any of the names on the list.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 pm

((Drat. Well, I knew Balthazar and the councilpony had a reservation. That doesn't help Outcast and Myra get a second table. Oh well. Guess he has three bodyguards anyway. *shrug*))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:01 am

Balthazar gave the name.

"Grape Weaver I believe."
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  lyric Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 am

Ratchet's eyes widened slightly as they entered Miss Shores' penthouse. It really was filled with marvelous things, although there wasn't nearly enough machinery for Ratchet's taste. Still, she was a buffalo who understood that some ponies just had different opinions about decor.

Stepping gingerly inside, she forced herself to focus on her host, and her ears flattened a bit when she realized that she was rather unknown. "My name is Ratchet," she said flatly. She decided to let the loud zebra take charge, as he seemed to be a bit better with words than she. Although she wouldn't be surprised if those words led him to putting his own hoof in his mouth more than a few times.

She was beginning to realize that she looked rather awkward just standing near the snack table, and she really wished that the minotaur was still around. Omi, that was his name. "So uh..." She tried to think of something to talk about, something that she would actually have some knowledge in. "Er- Do you normally perform without stagehands capable of making repairs?"

Insert Ratchet's hoof in mouth.
lyric
lyric
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 am

lyric wrote: "So uh..." She tried to think of something to talk about, something that she would actually have some knowledge in. "Er- Do you normally perform without stagehands capable of making repairs?"

Insert Ratchet's hoof in mouth.

"I know I don't," Z-Rock said between mouthfuls of chips and salsa. He hadn't realized it before, but he hadn't eaten all day - he was STARVING! "But that's not either here nor there, not when your pony friends are good at repair!"

Z-Rock wiped of his hands on his cloak, then smiled at Ratchet - hoping all the while that he didn't have anything stuck in his teeth. "And we have our hero of the hour right here! With you around Ratchet, us performers have nothing to fear!"

He bowed to the buffalo, as if to say, how was that for a save? Did it make your day?
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm

"Normally, no. But I was assured that the float itself was fully functional." Sapphire shrugged. "I suppose it was an oversight. Thank you, miss Ratchet, for proffering such timely assistance."

She tilted her head.

"...Actually, there is something you could help me with while you're here. I don't know if you know this, but my fans tend to be rather persistant and, well, sometimes they can be very clever. One of them left me that thing." She pointed at some machine. "Do you know what it is?"
---
The bouncer raises an eyebrow. ".......very well. I assume you will not leave your eunteroage behind?"
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Masterweaver wrote:The bouncer raises an eyebrow. ".......very well. I assume you will not leave your eunteroage behind?"

"What's the point of having an entourage if you're not going to make use of them?" He chortled. "I'll take them, of course."
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  lyric Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Ratchet blushed as Z-Rock responded to her question, and she began to busy herself with the food in front of her. She realized that, like Z-Rock, she had been so busy searching for her missing piece of machinery that she had completely neglected to buy lunch. The chips and salsa were by no means nutritionally filling, but they would at least settle the rumbling discomfort in her stomach. She was actually quite grateful to the zebra for saving her slip-up (or what was in her mind a slip-up), and slipped him a smallish smile. The annoying creature had gained some credibility in her mind.

She turned back towards Sapphire Shores, not wanting to appear rude to their host, and nodded as the singer informed her of what the situation was supposed to have been like. "I see. It sounds like someone was lazy in their quality check." She blushed again, realizing that she was chock full of comments that were perhaps a bit harsh. She stuffed another chip in her mouth to keep herself from talking any more, but her ears perked up at the sound of another task. She did, after all, love working.

The buffalo glanced around the blue-maned pony at the contraption on the other end of the room, instantly intrigued. "Oh? I would love to take a look... I mean, if you'll pardon me. I wouldn't want to be rude... I imagine that the two of you have more in common, though, and would probably have better conversation with each other than with an old, clanky buffalo like myself." She gave a nervous chuckle before whisking towards the machine.

((Roll mechanics. 17 + 12 = 29. And... just in case...
Roll perception. 7 + 12 (trained thanks to Omi) = 29))
lyric
lyric
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 pm

lyric wrote:[font=Trebuchet MS] "Oh? I would love to take a look... I mean, if you'll pardon me. I wouldn't want to be rude... I imagine that the two of you have more in common, though, and would probably have better conversation with each other than with an old, clanky buffalo like myself." She gave a nervous chuckle before whisking towards the machine.

"Clanky?" Z-Rock said, taking a good look at Sapphire Shore's contraption himself as Ratchet began her inspection, "Being a buffalo, I'd say your built kind of 'tanky,' but it never occurred to me that you were really all that clanky. You're pretty hard on yourself there, you know? If you don't love yourself, who else will also? That's one thing I learned from my old Zebra tribe. It's lasted in here longer than any words from a scribe," and Z-Rock tapped his forehead.

"But tell me Ms. Shores," and he turned to his host, "how does it feel to always be in the spotlight? Shining for all Equestria oh so bright? One of these days I hope I just might, hit it big and become something equally right."
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:21 pm

((RIGHT, I've been listless for far too long. If you're still in, post a brief "I'm In!"))
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:34 pm

((Uh........this is awkward timing since in Xand's game we've sorta already established stuff that's going on with our two characters in the future (from this game's perspective) and I don't know about Xand but, I'd already move Outcast into the NPC space in my mind. So...where you been?))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:37 pm

((It's a long story.))
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Masterweaver wrote:((It's a long story.))

((MW... Is it really you???

Well, I honestly don't know how I feel about this either. You just drop off the face of the net for... two... three months without any goodbyes, notices, or anything... Then you pop back in without any explanation of where you've been, say, "OK guys, I'm ready to continue!" -and...

I mean, really? How can we rely on you as a GM after that?

You could at least give us a brief explanation of what happened to you. I think we deserve as much, ya know?))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next