Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Pingcode Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:33 am

Tilt nods, hoisting him over her back. "Okay, but Rumes and I are giving you a bath. You're not stinking up my couch like this." she rejoins, motioning for Rumour to come along, "I don't care if you're a stallion and the farm smell gets over everything in this town anyway, you're taking a bath and getting some coat care before you start getting rashes."

"And it'll have to wait, Zeela, tomorrow we're going back to bring down Arcana."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:34 am

Alice looks over to the burning pegasus/Zebra and smashes her tarot card with her hammer, freezing Zeela solid for a moment and dousing the flames.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:34 am

Zeela thinks to herself while she was in her block of ice to make sure to get Alice back for this...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:23 pm

"I think we should go, if only to thaw out Zeela and make sure she is still alright after that."
George put a claw to his head.
"In fact I think we all need some medical attention in some way or another."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:24 pm

The group of ponies can make their way outside of the former dungeon rather easily, the remains of it more of a natural looking wooden structure as they work their way through the halls. Exiting the door, Alice and Shiro look ready to drop as they climb onto Daisoujo's back. The pegasus nods his fairwell, telling the group he'll take care of the two children at his house and exits the TV world. Rumor gives Tilt a careful peck on the cheek and a hug goodbye before following after.

The party make their way home uneventfully, and all of them (Happily) come to the end of their week. A day off to relax, have fun, and not worry about kidnapped ponies, shadows, etc. At least what the party expects.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:31 am

Melody awoke the following morning, stretching a bit...She was still hungry, but...Well, hopefully she could fix that. The team was going to have a party to celebrate Wraith's dealing with his shadow, weren't they? It wouldn't do to miss it, all things considered. Where had they said they were going to meet up? Well, it probably wasn't important, it'd come to her if they'd made arrangements in a moment...The 'unicorn' glanced at the news for a bit, wanting to make sure the weather would stay nice before trotting out, looking forward to just being able to relax for a bit.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:25 am

If Tilt's living room had a front door, it'd have made a healthy dint in the wall as the filly all but gallops up the stairs in delight, "They're here! They're here they're here they're here!" she squeals in glee, her hooves tapping away against the floor as she enthusiastically holds a small brown paper package in string in her teeth.

"Where's my kit where's my kit where's my kiiit?" she continues, pulling open drawers with her horn and rummaging through drawers.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:55 pm

George pulled himself out of bed, feeling like a mass of bruises, and tried planning his day over a cup of coffee.
...I could go fishing, my fridge isn't getting any fuller...no wait everyone's meeting up later to celebrate beating the shadow...maybe I should weed the garden...

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Most of Zeela's day before Wrath's party was spent sleeping, shifting to bouts of potion brewing, then to more sleeping, and sometimes moving to bouts of sleep potion-brewing... But when she fully entered a fully awake state of mind, a few hours or so before she figured the party was going to happen. she figures she might as well head over to the Police chief and see how they were doing... As well as seeing if Yu called them or not.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Soul Wraith pokes his head in to see what Tilt is worrying herself over. He spent the night on her couch, passed out in his body. Come morning he felt a lot more rested, better he usually did while inside his mortal shell.

"What's the matter? What What's happening, Tilt?"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Melody easily checks the news. The weather for the next few days would be partly cloudy with a chance of rain, but no expected fog over the course of the next week. However the next portions of the news surprised her. It seemed to be three different exposes. One of the young children in town, a white coated colt, was shown in the Business portion of the news having inherited a pair of different large archaeological companies. Partway through the mare speaking about the colt, Melody can see a small smile on the mare's face and a second of static before her continued scene. A young mare (Melody can notice that it's Rumor.) was spoken to during the gossip section about rumors of a famous poet's descendants vying for the rights to their ancestor's royalties. However just as before, melody can see the interviewer smile and a second of static. Nothing seems to change other than Rumor's smile looking a little forced. Finally, a quick interview of Tilt appears on the screen, once again ending with static and a forced smile on the current subject's face. A quick text from Shiro (When did that colt get a phone? It doesn't matter) preemptively calms her down as he mentions his and Rumor's interviews were a few days old at least. He wasn't sure why there
-----
Zeela arrives at the police station and Notices a stallion with a cabbage cutie mark speaking to Dojima. The stallion looks at her and nods, walking off out of the building. A quick glance at him shows that the stallion has a note with the name of a few ponies on it with a sidenote to check their credentials. "Ah, Zeela. Hello again."

"Zeela-nee-chan." Nanako smiles, picking up her drawing and showing it to her, a couple drawings of ponies. "Dad said that you would probably be coming to see these." She pointed at the three drawings, one of Soul, Wraith, and his shadow, one of Tilt's persona with a slight aura of blackness, and one of Rumor with her ears folded down and looking dejected.

"The news this morning showed two of these, and spoke about the other right? If it wasn't Full Tilt, I'd be worried they were going to be kidnapped." Dojima's phone rings and when he checks it, he smiles softly and starts, quietly, talking to the person on the other end. Nanako pulls Zeela to the side of the room, holding out some colored pencils to Zeela.

"You want to draw too?" Nanako puts them down and starts drawing, glancing over to zeela every so often as she pulls out two pages, drawing between the two of them.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:33 pm

"In fact... Of those ponies on these drawings I don't think any of them are in danger... I mean we did just finish up another of those dungeons last night. Going to be having a little party for Soul and Wraith..." Zeela said pointing to the duo in the picture. "Was a little scary at the end there with their shadow..." Then she turns to Nanako. "Yeah I've got some time to kill before that party... Why not draw a little with you kiddo."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:38 pm

How odd...Their expressions...What was being said during that moment of static that could cause this...? She sighed a moment, trying to think. On the other hand, though, how well did she really know them outside of 'that mare with the Mars persona and her friend,' in the end? She made a mental note to try and remedy that if she could...Truth be told, she had been a little leery of reaching out to Tilt after the incident with Alice...But for now, she focused on what she could do. She responded back to Shiro, thinking.

Maybe, but something seemed off about the interviews at the end. Like someone had said something they shouldn't have. Any ideas?

...Still, she was going to try not to obsess over it today...She would have plenty of time to freak out later, after all.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:07 am

Nanako continues her soft sketches, humming quietly. "I'm glad they're safe. I was worried once I saw them on that TV show in the middle of the night." Nanako focuses on one of the sketches, a trio of ponies appearing on it as she looked up at Zeela. "What're you going to draw?"
---
Shiro texts melody back: I don't really remember, but I felt... really really worried and upsetafter she interviewed me.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:21 am

Zeela doesn't hear the question just getting a little lost in thought as she draws what looks like an earth pony with a bizarre looking rorschach test mask (with on red dot where one of his left eye would be) The pony had a a badly drawn trenchcoat and wore a cute trilby. "Mmm... Not sure if he had the hat... But looks nice with it on there, don't you think?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:34 am

...So much for not obsessing...Felt really worried and upset? That was odd...It wasn't a changeling, most likely. If that mare had been one, it would have been less 'worried and upset' and more 'lethargic and dazed,' most likely...Maybe a Shadow? No, Shadows being on this side was too uncommon to consider...Said the mare who had been jumped by two just the other day...Maybe one of Kuro's plants? Some other party who just enjoyed stirring up negative emotions? Melody sighed as she looked at the text, mulling it over...She considered asking the others, but...Today was a day for the team to have fun...Right? She didn't want to trouble them this time. She decided to text back with a nod.

I'll try and look into it, but as things stand, the interviewer's the only common thread I can make out.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:32 am

"He looks handsome! Almost as handsome as he looked on the tv a week ago." Nanako starts scribbling on the second list, what looks like a front view of Zeela with a frown on her face and a brighter green color to her eye.
-----
"Yeah, I've got a spider looking around for the interviewer right now, but I'm not sure if I'll find her anytime soon. That was not just the local news that just showed."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:50 am

"...wait what?" Zeela said with shock as this info seemed a bit too unbelievable. "How could that have happened... Theorycraft was never the type to appear on the TV... Do you mean the Midnight Channel showed him to you some time ago? Or... What?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Tilt pulls out her toolkit and slices open the package, pulling out a little cardboard box that flips open to reveal a set of bright green horseshoes with little edgings of gold. "It's my new Titan Borites! I've been waiting for these for ages! These are going to be great with all the rain today!" she chirrups, floating out the shoes and nails.

"I'm going to go catch up with Rumes at the springs and get all that gunk out. You should come along! Everypony goes in Neighpon, mares, stallions, everypony. It's really relaxing, and it'll do us all a lot of good to get cleaned up before your big party tonight!" Tilt pauses, looking up at her ear, "I'll pull some strings, we can get one of the private springs. Save you some questions." she mumbles, a little awkwardly.

"We'll take you down to Junes too, you're the horse of the hour, we need to get you in a nice tie and dress collar."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Nanako nods at Zeela. "Yeah, with a pegasus. That mask kind of stands out.."

Dojima calls over. "I looked into him, and he's somewhere in Equestria at this moment in time. My nephew met him yesterday so he should be good. Should being the key word."
----
George hears a knock on his door, a few quick raps on the surface that echos through his house. "Delivery for a mister... Furcht?" There's a slight pause. "Oh wait, that's the legal delivery notice stuff. For a mister 'Redcross?'" the mare corrects herself.
----
Melody's phone buzzes quietly again. "What to stick beside one another for a while, Melody? Just in case?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:00 pm

The griffon opened the door wearing a dressing gown with a toothbrush in his beak and a look somewhere between a glare and naked curiosity on his face.
"Thas ee 'n gon't shay tha nane. uh soly"
He took the toothbrush out.
"That's me."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:17 pm

Melody sighed a bit, staring at the screen of her phone...If he was close...No, no, she wouldn't let that happen again. And...She was worried about Shiro...She nodded a bit, thinking.

Alright, Shiro, we can hang out. Where do you want to meet up?

She hoped she didn't regret this.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Zeela looks quite uneasy about this info... "Well at least Yu did do that call he said he would..." She mutters to herself trying to look on the bright side of things.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Nanako smiles a bit, nodding. "Yeah, it's good to talk to that part of our family again. Thank you, Zeela-nee-chan." The filly smiles, moving a little closer to her and drawing again.

Dojima walked over after closing his phone and leaned over. "Hey... That looks like you."

"I saw Zeela on the midnight channel the last time it was on without anypony's shows. Or at least the foggy kind. I could tel because her stripes were there."
---
Melody hears a couple knocks on her door and Shiro calling out. "Now?" The colt lets out a quiet laugh. "I was walking here anyways just in case. It was either you or George, but George's probably got some other stuff going on."
---
The delivery pony, a grey unicorn mare with wide golden eyes smiles, holding out a clipboard and a blood red pen to George, the x at the bottom of the paper with "George Furcht". "Sign here mister 'Redcross'. A delivery from your family." The box beside her seemed more like a cooler, with a note 'Some Food for you' on the side. "I don't know why you don't go by your name, and use a pseudonym though. You're just a nurse, aren't you?" The mare smiles a bit, tilting her head sideways. "Something up with your family? Naw, you're family sent you food so you don't have any issues with them..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Melody sputtered, heading to open the door and looking at the colt. "Wha-!? ...Okay, you're good. ...Uhm, but yeah...Erm, come in if you want, or we can go somewhere...I...Really didn't have much in the way of plans until the party..." She smiled and nodded, chuckling. "Yeah, plus you can't text George and ask him because he doesn't have a phone...Remind me to drag him off to get one at some point..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next