Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon)

+4
Z2
Colter Bolt
Brony 7 of 9
LoganAura
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon)

Post  LoganAura Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:04 am

Shadowbolt Shy's hooves seem to plant themselves into the ground as she spreads her wing, a sinister smile on her face that clashes horribly with the image of Fluttershy, especially as she lets out a chuckle that pierces to the party's core. "Aw, don't try to fight. We only want our Princess to have her eternal night. And look at the moon and stars, they're so lovely... I could just sing." She takes a soft, quiet breath, and a melody just as soft and quiet plays from her mouth. "Hush now, quiet now, it's time to lay your sleepy head..." Lightfoot, Sharptooth, and Wormwood can feel themselves getting drowsy as her song continues, though her burn does make her wince for a moment.

Spoiler:

Shadowbolt Dash flies in a whirlwind around the party, the dragon on the outskirts barely getting brushed by, before the wind seems to whip at the ponies bodies and take their breath away for a few seconds. "Patented Rain-blow dry. Good for drying ponies off, and for taking care of buckers like you who want to defy the princess!" She whirlwind seems to have stopped the fires burning on her suit for a moment.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon)

Post  AlicornPriest Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Sharptooth skids into the field. There you are! he says. Let's get this cooking.

Save: 3. So... no.

The song makes him drowsy for a moment. I was... who was... Flames. Right. (Wide Flame)

He breathes a wave of fire onto all three of the Shadowbolts, dealing them 4 damage.

Last edited by AlicornPriest on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:36 pm

"I love the night, that much is true - but so much pain, it will not do! An astronomer I may be, but to enjoy this night we are not free!" rejoins Zahra, staggering under the withering assault. She still wasn't doing too well after the wave, but she was still standing. She fishes under her robes, pulling out her lantern and a mirror she'd almost forgotten she'd stashed into an inner pocket.

"I pray you think to look away, the light of darkness is not gentle in any way." she murmurs, abruptly sweeping up the bright lantern to the mirror clutched in one hoof and blinding them with searingly bright light.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Colter takes a few breaths, trying to recover from Shadowbolt Dash's attack.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Copper coughs and splutters from the chopped air...
"*Hack* This is going to be interesting... I'd better start off stably all the same."

Copper bows his head and a luminous field of flickering sparks appears around him.

Spoiler:

One of the sparks escapes the field, elongating into a whip and lashing at random.
Spoiler:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:58 pm

"Ack! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh..." Wormwood, panicking slightly, having never been in real combat for a while, and in a bit of a daze, ran over to Zahra (her injuries apparently being the most severe) and attempted to do the best he could at medical aid to heal her injuries.

Action:
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:03 pm

The wind keeps Lightfoot's attention long enough for him to not fall asleep before ramming into Shadowbolt Dash.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to stop ME from defying your 'princess'!"

With Lightfoot up in Shadowbolt Dash's face, it becomes incredibly difficult for her to focus on anything else... and difficult to do much harm to Lightfoot.

Demand Duel to Rainbow Dash: 1d8 - Nat 8 damage!
Knight's Presence Triggers!
You gain resist 5 until the end of your next turn and target enemy must attack you on its next turn.

Dazed Saving Throw: Nat 20! this means nothing but let me have my moment of joy

Lightfoot: 27 HP, 5 PiPs, Status: Resist 5, Regen 4
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Shadowbolt Hooves flies into a raincloud up above the others, the water dousing her suit and putting out the flames, but she misses the buck and wheels in the air, golden eyes in her suit whirling around in confusion as she clears the water from them.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:11 am

Bright Idea flings more fireworks at the Shadowbolts, getting a bit lost in the moment, before checking her saddlebag. "Wait a moment, this isn't my scrap bag, this is my firework bag."

As she ponders, she leaves a lit firework below her...

(Survival Skills: 7 + 3 = 10 HP for Bright Idea)
(Blood is Power: Shadowbolt Dash and Bright Idea suffers Ongoing Damage 5 (Save Ends))
(Blood is Power (Fast Gambit): Shadowbolt Hooves and Bright Idea suffers Ongoing Damage 5 (Save Ends))
(Saving Throw against Ongoing Damage 5: 4)

HP: 30
Pips: 1
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:25 am

Shadowbolt Shy yelps at the attacks, Dash flying away as both of them softly glare, as best as they can with the slight burn in their eyes from Zahra's light. "Why you little-"

"Dashie, let me."

Shadowbolt Shy removes her hooves from the dirt and yells out, "HOW DARE YOU! JUST because there's more of you than us, and just becuase we think differently, it DOESN'T mean you get to be a bully!" Shy shakes her head a little, the welled up tears clearing as she just STARES at the party, the stare seeming to hold them in place. Lightfoot can easily break his way free from her entrancing eyes

Spoiler:

"Nice one shy! Here, let me just..." She whirlwinds around again, but went clear away from the party due to her messed up eyes, wiping at them afterwards and cussing loudly. "Aw BUCK!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:03 am

"A bully? Me? No, it cannot be!" protests Zahra, taking a defensive step back under the withering assault.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AlicornPriest Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 am

Save: 8 So...no. Again.

Sharptooth falls back, unable to say anything other than a stutter.

Last edited by AlicornPriest on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

[So, I was thinking about voluntarily failing, since this would trigger something in Wormwood... then I got a natural 1.]

"B-Bully? No! I didn't mean to... I..." Completely ignoring the fact that the opposing group attacked first, he sank into a pit of despair. He knew what the word "bully" meant, and his memories involuntarily flooded back to when he was young... and bullied for his small stature. Was he the same now? Look at him! Here he was, assisting those who were fighting ponies he'd known for years, his friends... was this what had become of him?

Spoiler:
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Colter looks away, avoiding Fluttershy's stare. He thinks back to his acadamy days, comparing himself with the bullies there and deciding that he wasn't one. "Lightfoot! Mind lending a hoof?" Colter flies up to Dash, hitting her with a hoof.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:25 pm

"With pleasure, sir!" shouted Lightfoot, headbutting Shadowbolt Dash. Due to the close confines of their current combat, this doesn't do much, but it's the thought that counts.

Demand Duel: 1d8 = ... 1 damage.

Lightfoot: 27 HP (hasn't reached his Initiative yet), 6 PiPs, Status: Resist 5
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Save... 8 (+3) Thank youuu Ring of Resilience.

Copper finds himself more than a little annoyed at the twisted tactics...
"Oh you have got to be kidding me. Filly, YOU ARE MIND CONTROLLED. Quit trying to act indignant at what we're doing."

The unicorn empties a quantity of magic into the field of sparks, causing them to elongate into glimmering spikes. All together he sends the spikes after the Shadowbolts, each successive strike going straight for the site of impact of the last...

ATTACK:

Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Shadowbolt Shy collapses to the ground, panting and injured, the blue lenses to her suit cracked from the fire spikes, along with many tears in her suit. The other two shadowbolts call out her name, and glare at the party, seemingly more ready to fight.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Lightfoot punches Shadowbolt Dash in the face again.

"I admire your care for your comrade!" shouted Lightfoot. "ButBut in order to get back at my comrades, you shall have to go through me!"

Demand Duel again. 1d8 = 7 damage to Shadowbolt Dash

Lightfoot: 30 HP, 7 PiPs, Status: Regen 4
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Shadowbolt Hooves glares at the party and flies back into the cloud above her. "DON'T YOU DARE!" She sends out quite a few bolts of lightning that hurts the entirery of the party.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:38 pm

"Oh, I dare!" said Lightfoot, flying through the lightning bolt (getting shocked in the process) and punching Shadowbolt Hooves in the face.

Slashback: 1d12 = 10 damage to Shadowbolt Hooves

Lightfoot: 16 HP, 5 PiPs, Status: Regen 4
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Bright Idea was kinda lost for words from the creepy stare when all of a sudden she was struck by lightning. To make matters worse, the firework below her blew up, leaving the poor mare badly injured...

(Takes Ongoing Damage 5)
(Bloodied)
(Stunned)
(Saving Throw against Ongoing Damage: 12)

HP: 11
Pips: 1
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:41 pm

"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO SHY!" Shadowbolt Dash does her whirlwind again, gritting her teeth as a rainbow trails behind her and seems to cut into the party once again.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:49 pm

"And YOU will pay!" said Lightfoot, enraged by the damage done to his comrades. He flew up to Shadowbolt Dash again and punched her. "FOR HURTING THESE PONIES!" With that, he let off another ferocious blow.

Demand Duel Triggered by Dash damaging party.
1d8 = 4 damage to Shadowbolt Dash.

Slashback.
1d12 = 12 damage to Shadowbolt Dash!
Natural 12! Knight's Presence activated!

Colter Bolt takes half damage for the remainder of the encounter!
(Sorry guys, there weren't a lot of good options with everyone at 1 HP...)

Lightfoot: 6 HP, 3 PiPs, Status: Regen 4, Bloodied
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:17 pm

An injured and unsteady Copper babbles semi-coherently at the foes.

"*Cough cough* Yes thank you we will fix your friend as soon as we get the rest of you out of the land of the crazies..."

He tries to unleash a firestorm, hoping it can catch before he blacks out...

Moves:

Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Shadowbolt dash lets out a howl of pain, collapsing to the ground beside Shadowbolt Shy, burnt and coughing out smoke.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next