Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon)

+4
Z2
Colter Bolt
Brony 7 of 9
LoganAura
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon)

Post  AlicornPriest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Ugh... Sharptooth moans. He notes, Well, this has certainly been strange. He looks at the field, almost dismayed. Aww... you beat two of them without me! Better take drastic measures, then.

Sharptooth fills himself with flame, and then points at Shadowbolt Hooves. (Fire Draw)

d8 damage: 4
Coin toss: 1 (Tails is 1, Heads is 2)

The fire fails in his chest. Pathetic, he murmurs.

DAZE save: 1 (Even more pathetic. A critical fail.)

Last edited by AlicornPriest on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gameverse (Mare in the Moon)

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Colter drew deep breaths this time, trying to stay awake.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Shadowbolt hooves seems to pant and let out another burst of lightning from the cloud underneath her, weaker than the first but somehow avoiding Wormwood and the unconscious Zahra.

Spoiler:

Seeing the unhurt druid-equivalent, the pegasus lets out an 'oops...'
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:23 pm

"I... hate libraries..."

(Unconscious)

HP: -4
Pips: 0
Status Unconscious
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:28 pm

"I wish... I could have seen... the stars... that might have been..." groans Zahra, collapsing under the assault.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:00 pm

With what is less a directed insult and more a general jab of rage, Coppertop falls to his knees with a declaration:

I hate.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Lightfoot didn't get a chance to act before Shadowbolt Hooves, so...

With only one Shadowbolt left, Lightfoot turned his attention to her, punching her in the face. After all, it seemed to be working with the others. He then countered the assault from the thunderbolts.

Demand Duel and Slashback.

Demand Duel, Part 1: 1d8 = 6 damage to Shadowbolt Hooves.
(Assuming she's still up...)
Slashback: 1d12 = 11 damage to Shadowbolt Hooves
Demand Duel, Part 2: 1d8 = 5 damage to Shadowbolt Hooves

Total: 22 damage

Before Shadowbolt Hooves went, I would have been at 10 HP, so...

Lightfoot: 5 HP, 2 PiPs, Status: Bloodied, Regen 4
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AlicornPriest Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Sharptooth watches them all tumble, one by one. How could you do this?! he shouts. Now you're really gonna get it! (Fire Draw)

Self-Damage: 7

Coin flip: 2 (Tails is 1, Heads is 2)

The fire roars from his hand, dealing Shadowbolt Hooves 7 damage. However, it is at last too much. He falls down, just like the others. ...Worth it, he groans.

Last edited by AlicornPriest on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:48 pm

(Retroactive turn, yay!)

Though the will-breaking stare of Fluttershy was gone, Wormwood darted about, somewhat panicked now as he was severely injured by the lightning. There was a bit of selfishness in his next action, as he first rendered medical aid to himself. But, he reasoned, it wouldn't do the others any good if he went down.

Action 1:
Status, Turn 3:

He winced as a blast of lightning narrowly missed him... and zapped nearly everyone else. In that moment, he felt as though he was alone.

In that brief moment, he felt real fear.

In the next, a look of determination crossed his face, and he slammed his hoof on the ground. "I'm not done yet!" Cracks spread out from his hoof mark in the ground, a single one traveling towards Coppertop. "I'LL SHOW YOU 'OOPS!'"

Through the force of sheer will, Coppertop could feel a bit of life returning to him. Meanwhile, a tempest of wind surrounded Wormwood, shielding him from further harm, as he glared at the remaining Shadowbolt.

Actions 2:

A gust of wind meanwhile went towards Coppertop, seemingly invigorating him.

Conjuration Action:

Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:54 pm

"I... what?"

Almost as soon as he fell, the unicorn springs back up to find magic pouring out of him...

"Hold on! I don't think I hate that much! Is this battle still..."

Guided without conscious thought, the emerging magic forms into arrows, striking at the last 'Bolt...

Move:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Hooves lets out a loud yell, feeling severe rage at Wormwood for what he'd done, and summons a larger storm cloud then before. "You'll pay..."

Spoiler:

Derpy is shellshocked at seeing the lightning simply whip around Wormwood, falling to the ground and stammering. "You, I, what..."

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Lightfoot continues to punch away at Derpy.

Demand Duel.
1d8 = 4 damage.

Lightfoot: 9 HP, 3 PiPs, Status: Bloodied, Regen 4
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Spoiler:

Copper steadies himself, and prepares for another dangerous strike, resetting a field of sparks...

Critfisher:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:03 am

At Lightfoot's punch, Shadowbolt Hooves falls to the ground and the three of them seem to steadily lose the shadowy suits, leaving the three pegasus mares laying on the ground unconcious along with the members of the group, and Thoughtful.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:44 am

Still somewhat dazed, but more concerned for mental suffering than physical, Copper goes to check on the fallen foes... starting with the most visually identifiable one (i.e. RAINBOWS).

"Are you okay? Or awake? ...Are you yourself at least or something?"

The practical aspect:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:41 am

Rainbow seems mildly injured, but only as much as would be expected from being in the fight with a few scorch marks on her legs and chest.

Coppertop can see there's still a few small remnants of NMM's magic within them, but the wisps of smoke leaving can prove to him that they'll be clear and free from her influence in a short bit of time.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:51 pm

"Ha ha!" exclaimed Lightfoot. "That will teach you to mess with the defender of Ponyville!"

Lightfoot looked around, noticing many of his fellow ponies unconscious.

"Oh. Oh dear," said Lightfoot. "Can... somepony help me get these fine fellows awake?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Wormwood snapped to attention at the Defender of Ponyville's command. He looked between his comrades and his former foes, wondering which to treat first. He then decided on his comrades - at least one of then would be able to help, besides. He decided to start with the pony he had seen treating others in the town hall earlier.

[Perception roll to triage the ponies: 20 (roll) + 14 (skill) = 34. CUTIE MARK CRITICAL. For whatever it's worth.]

[Heal roll to treat the unconscious ponies, starting with Zahra: 19 (roll) + 10 (skill) = 29]
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Wormwood's keen eyes can quickly analyze the extent of the wounds on all members of the battle, including the three former shadowbolts and Thoughtful.

Sharptooth: Electrical burns on his underbelly and claw, various nicks on his scales.
Copper: A large, nasty electical burn on his left side, various thin wounds from the whirling wind and
Zahra: large cuts going across her stripes almost perpendicular to them all, and large burns on her fetlocks.
Wormwood: Compared to the rest, not as badly injured. Various cuts and wounds and the like from Rainbow, but most of the electrical burns on him are minor at best.
Lightfoot: His clothing seems to have taken the brunt of the whirlwind and such, quite a few wounds all over, but he does smell like burnt fur.
Colter: Many many many wounds on his barrel, legs, and limbs including a minor burn on his wing
Bright: Seems to be partly burnt all over from the lightning and she coughs out a ring of smoke as you look over her.
Rainbow: Bruising on her forehead from the punches dealt to her, and a few burn wounds from various sources.
Derpy: Lots and lots of contusions and burns.
Fluttershy: Severe burn wounds all over her body.
Thoughtful: Brained on the back of the head with a large, flat thing.

((Taking that 1 heal check for everyone because of the CMC))
Wormwood's knowledge of what has harmed them, and his focus, allows him to readily heal everyone up to mostly full. ((Anyone unconcious is at 25, and anyone concious is at 30.

Another soft, gentle voice sounds from behind a tree before disappearing.

Again, DC 30:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:09 pm

LoganAura wrote:((Taking that 1 heal check for everyone because of the CMC))
Wormwood's knowledge of what has harmed them, and his focus, allows him to readily heal everyone up to mostly full. ((Anyone unconcious is at 25, and anyone concious is at 30.
(Oh, I missed this...)

Bright quickly jumps up, counter-arguement ready. "Nu-uh, we're not bullies! Nightmare Moon didn't answer my question and shouted me into a wall so she's the bully! Ha!" She then looks around and realises the fight is over. "...Did we win already?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Zahra groans and slowly pushes herself back to a standing position, closing her eyes tightly and shaking her head vigourously. "Who calls so loud? Shouting at this hour, you should not be proud!" she complains.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AlicornPriest Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Well, glad to be awake, Sharptooth says. He looks to the others nearby. So, what's the plan?
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:08 pm

"Well, I was going to take out some books about large-scale lighting systems, go home, and light up the night in the name of Science. After that, I think I might work on the missing princess problem, but I might take a nap instead. Were you all going to make lights as well?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:27 pm

"I was going to take the fight to Nightmare Moon herself!" said Lightfoot. "Err... and find out how to do so, of course."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 am

"The plan is that we enter the library right in front of us, the one full of knowledge, and then use that knowledge to make a real plan... the GOAL is to stop an ancient evil, you know, the usual."
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next