Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 40 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Well, of course. All simple creatures respect spirits, whether they want to admit it or not. Necrar shakes his head, confused and annoyed that he said skeleton head and not skull.. "What kind of creature does this skull come from?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 40 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Storm Blade just gave Snipe a small smile, silently saying it was alright when the colt let go. Joining in the conversation, Storm Blade said. 'I think your the skeleton head Necar'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 pm

The leader said the dragon had already talked to a skull. Unless I went and talked to the dragon while I was asleep, I don't remember talking to it. Oh wait, I don't sleep either.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:47 pm

'No need to talk like that' Storm Blade snapped, a little irritated with Necar's rather waspish reply. 'I misheard the conversation, which isn't hard to do when you comforting a panicking colt'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Necrar mentally sighs. Sorry. Positive emotions are not my forte. Snipe, you all right?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Snipe nods for a moment, wiping his eyes before he remembers he needs to actually send the message. "Y-yeah. Just... Stuff overwhelming me... But enough about that, we've got a job to do. Keeping the Kobloids and the forest safe
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Agreed. Perhaps you can pretend to be, I don't know, my followers or something like that.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 pm

"That might work out... Couldn't think of any good places though." Sparks says rejoining the mental conversation.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Well, that's a shame. I might be able to work out a deal with the dragon though. I'm thinking tribute system.

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Tribute WHAT?! there is no way you're sacrificing anypony.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:26 pm

No! If I ever tried it my current spirit boss would have me destroyed. Tribute gems. A fraction of the gems every year. There is a chance that I can convince the dragon that this will give him more gems in the long run.

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:52 pm

'That would stop Mr High and Mighty though' Storm Blade pointed out to the group. 'He won't give up any gems to this dragon, and I doubt that the city will give up any either. Not to mention there isn't any places around to get gems ourselves... so I don't think your idea could work Necar. As it is... I do have an idea that might work, risky though
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Let's hear it.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:59 pm

'Quite simply, we challenge the dragon to a duel. Us vs him' Storm Blade said in a blunt, but calm manner. 'If we win, he has to leave, if we lose... Okay, that I haven't really thought over. But the thing is, win or lose, we should win over all. The captain of the guard of this country, as if its best fighter is coming for him. What do we have? Three guards, one of which is a colt, one spirit of darkness and one gambler with a robot-arm. If we put up a good fight, he should have second thoughts... of course, we should try and convince him to leave without us fighting first
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:44 pm

That's your plan? Not only will we most likely be burned to a crisp, but the kobolds and dragon will despise the town even more, causing more chaos. Even if we do win, who's to stop another dragon from trying? If we can convince both the dragon and the Mayor to use a tribute system, then we can avoid a lot of unnecessary trouble. Dragon gets gems, city will probably get protection.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:53 pm

'You don't listen, do we? Its not a simple attack, its an agreed duel. A fight that both agree on. Plus we won't fight to the death, so we won't die. Add on to the fact that we are very strong fighters ourselves, and I think we stand a fair chance of putting up a good fight, even if we don't win. A tribute system simply won't work, not only is there not enough gems in the country to keep such a tribute going for long, but it will most likely make other dragons to try and do so, which will not be pretty. There's a good reason why no dragons have any towns in Equestira giving them tribute after all, even though it has plenty of gems to give

-------

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=793
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40