The Sun Sets

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sun Sets

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:41 am

Emerald smirks right back at the unusually expressive (for a beaked animal) owlicorn. "A barrier was your trump card? Powered by a hunk of iron? Yeeeeah, no. That... That is just sad. The barrier was rudimentary at best, I came to the conclusion that it was a paltry worthless thing the moment it came up and I found its general properties. I didn't even mention it because of how outdated your methods are. Clearly you're used to catching common vulgar weak licentious crowds... No offense Surly."

She doesn't truly pay attention to the question of the archives, it wasn't important. The public library section of it (if it was like most archives) would be easy enough to get into, just ask politely. The restricted stuff would be under locks and keys though. Too much effort, and more importantly, too much time.

"You refuse to aid me and refuse to cede the way for me. That makes you an obstacle, to be surmounted, worked around, or destroyed in the name of the late glory of the Sun. Your claimed-to-be thousand-year-old trump card was broken by an absolutely average over-curious airhead. Your powers thrust off by an egomaniac's base ambition. Your existing station in life meaning so much that you would sacrifice your long-term success to gain short-term comfort. Despite your horns, and your size, you seem small indeed to me." 

Emerald didn't feel like waiting any longer. No more fancy plans or negotiations. Beasts out of Tartarous reportedly struck Cloudsdale, and though they were crippled from the hundreds that assaulted, the weather world weathered the assault. Using airheads and featherbrains. Clearly the rumours of strength of these things were exaggerated, as bards are wont to do. Shooting Star still needed saving. Psychic or not, Emerald Trance didn't bother to hide her thoughts, she was entirely confident in herself here, and backed by a need to destroy something sizable to prove her worth, she walks to the path leading down the mountain, HOPING for a repeat confrontation. A unicorn's noblesse oblige wouldn't allow her to exclude the chance to let a lesser being save itself, but her muscles twitched as she slow walked, ready to fly into a duel at the slightest provocation.
avatar
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2012-10-09

View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Storm frowned a bit at the airhead comment.  But ignored it for the most part as something else niggled at the back of his mind.  "Koli, how often do you say you'd need to eat?" 

OOC:History Check.  Are there any rumors associated with this area?  As in, 'if you come here, you'll never come back?'
Roll(1d20)+7:
6,+7
Total:13
Bleh.

History Check.  Has Storm heard of regarding ponies going missing that consistent with Koli's eating habits?
Roll(1d20)+7:
20,+7
Total:27
Neat!
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Storm's checks:
Archives- Pretty much what Emerald knows, the Collection is full of priceless or powerful artifacts, no way just getting them is going to be easy.
Orb- Wait for it
Rumors- Not lately; there's always some rumor or another about ponies entering and not coming back, but those are often dismissed as foals trying to scare each other.
Disappearing Ponies- NAT 20! Nothing in recent news or recent history. If they are, they're either coming from somewhere else, or she hasn't done it in the last 50 years or so.

Koli clicked her beak at Emerald. "It wasn't my trump card, I didn't build it, the others did, the ones that did the sacrificing.... I forget what they called themselves. The point is, they didn't make enchanted items with specific intent, they just poured power into them and let them act as batteries. I've never seen any magic strong enough to pry one loose before. My own telekinesis would move this mountain before moving that orb from its place." As Emerald begins walking towards the slope, she, like Kanen, is cut off. Koli swiftly retakes her position in front of the exit, accompanied by a sudden gust of wind.

"You are upset, and I understand, it is a reasonable thing to be upset about. But do yourself a favor, calm down, and think. Do you think every bird, beast or Pony that has come here just lay down and gave up? If you wish to fight me, then attack me. I avoid the cities and towns because too many would try to hurt me, and both I and they would be in danger, and I don't wish that. But if they come here, and are my prey, and try to fight, to attack me, then I can and I will fight back. And If you haven't noticed yet, I am not a pile of bones in that cave. So calm yourself, because I would rather not have to get violent."
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:49 pm

Bronymous wrote:Storm's checks:
Archives- Pretty much what Emerald knows, the Collection is full of priceless or powerful artifacts, no way just getting them is going to be easy.
Orb- Wait for it
Rumors- Not lately; there's always some rumor or another about ponies entering and not coming back, but those are often dismissed as foals trying to scare each other.
Disappearing Ponies- NAT 20! Nothing in recent news or recent history. If they are, they're either coming from somewhere else, or she hasn't done it in the last 50 years or so.

Koli clicked her beak at Emerald. "It wasn't my trump card, I didn't build it, the others did, the ones that did the sacrificing.... I forget what they called themselves. The point is, they didn't make enchanted items with specific intent, they just poured power into them and let them act as batteries. I've never seen any magic strong enough to pry one loose before. My own telekinesis would move this mountain before moving that orb from its place." As Emerald begins walking towards the slope, she, like Kanen, is cut off. Koli swiftly retakes her position in front of the exit, accompanied by a sudden gust of wind.

"You are upset, and I understand, it is a reasonable thing to be upset about. But do yourself a favor, calm down, and think. Do you think every bird, beast or Pony that has come here just lay down and gave up? If you wish to fight me, then attack me. I avoid the cities and towns because too many would try to hurt me, and both I and they would be in danger, and I don't wish that. But if they come here, and are my prey, and try to fight, to attack me, then I can and I will fight back. And If you haven't noticed yet, I am not a pile of bones in that cave. So calm yourself, because I would rather not have to get violent."

"As to my earlier question.  How often are you eating?  I'm pretty sure I haven't heard of ponies going missing in this area, at least not recently.  If you were only eating once a year, or every few months, that might fit the scenario, but anything more regular that, and ponies are going to get suspicious.  Something doesn't seem to be adding up here."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:42 pm

"So you want to extort us, then extort us. Don't beat around the bush. If you want to play logic games: you're here, not at a glorious shrine as you imply your origins, so you've been bested before and can be again in your weaker old age. Bones or not, you are not invincible. Or you're a summoned beast with implanted memories, which would be in agreement with the data, meaning you can be banished from whence you came. Either way, aim for easier prey." Emerald pushes on the base beast as if it is a rock in her way. She was hoping for the strike, waiting for it. A claw, a snap, a thrust, a spell, anything.
avatar
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2012-10-09

View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:49 pm

RavenscroftRaven wrote:"So you want to extort us, then extort us. Don't beat around the bush. If you want to play logic games: you're here, not at a glorious shrine as you imply your origins, so you've been bested before and can be again in your weaker old age. Bones or not, you are not invincible. Or you're a summoned beast with implanted memories, which would be in agreement with the data, meaning you can be banished from whence you came. Either way, aim for easier prey." Emerald pushes on the base beast as if it is a rock in her way. She was hoping for the strike, waiting for it. A claw, a snap, a thrust, a spell, anything.

"Emerald, can we verify that?  Whether she's a summoned beast or not?  Can you tell whether there are any arcane effects currently effecting Koli?"
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Koli does not budge. "You are in an unreasonable state, so I'll wait for you to calm before trying to continue with you- I told you, you won't anger me." Her attention shifts to Storm. "I don't keep a regular schedule of meals, it all depends on if I can snare prey or not. The last time I had even a single pony, it was a few months ago. But, he did not come from town, at least not directly. He wouldn't have been considered 'missing'. Before that it was a matter of years. I often sleep between meals, which becomes hibernation over longer stretches. Forgive me if my sense of time is a bit vague, living as long as I have, things like months and individual years tend to get lost."


EDIT: Ninja'd, addendum:


"I don't know what she means by "summoned beast", but I can assure you I have been here for many thousands of years. Even if I was 'summoned' and I just don't remember, I can't imagine my alleged conjuror is still around."
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  deonte9109 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:50 am

"Well then wonderful. If the last bit of sustenance was a pony and you was fine for several months and you hibernate for extended periods then my calling for a creature for you to feast on would be preferable right? And if you like you can join us in our quest. Occasionally I can call upon more creatures for you to feed upon. That way you won't ever have to worry about food again. Surely you cannot resist such an offer."
Spoiler:
Persuasion:
6(skill) + 17(roll) = 23
avatar
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Valdosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:54 am

deonte9109 wrote:"Well then wonderful. If the last bit of sustenance was a pony and you was fine for several months and you hibernate for extended periods then my calling for a creature for you to feast on would be preferable right? And if you like you can join us in our quest. Occasionally I can call upon more creatures for you to feed upon. That way you won't ever have to worry about food again. Surely you cannot resist such an offer."
Spoiler:
Persuasion:
6(skill) + 17(roll) = 23


"I think that is far preferrable solution, and if you want we can even look for a way to transform you in the meantime."

OOC:Persuasion Assist.
Roll(1d20)+7:
20,+7
Total:27
Getting a little weird there, not that I mind.  Better than continually rolling ones.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 am

Dodger looks between his companions and each of their... "ideas", so to speak. Storm? Find a transformative artefact. Strange idea but certainly viable the way he's going on. The problem is actually getting out and getting one without Koli thinking somepony's just fled, and while Dodger might have been able to sneak away before, doing it with Koli standing directly in front of the exit was not a good idea. Kanen summoning creatures for food? Dodger abhored violence, and summoning something to be killed was most certainly taboo, something he made quite clear to Koli, but neither she nor Kanen seemed to care about his opinion. Emerald just goading Koli into attacking and/or killing them?

That seemed like a rather stupid idea that it would be impossible for any of them to backpedal away from. If Koli could indeed control Dodger's mind and force him up here there's no telling what she would do in a combat situation.

But wait... could he sneak away if and when Emerald calmed down, luring Koli away? He did manage to disappear from the deer ambush and the deer seemed to forget he was even there...

No. Risky. She could control his mind again, and he had no good means of defense against that. Plus she can apparently detect minds, so many methods of sneaking away wouldn't work well. Unlike certain unicorns he had no intention of agitating the giant owl monster six times bigger than he was.

Well, there was one thing he could try to do...

"If you are indeed feeling uncivil," whispered Dodger to Emerald. "Try to make it sound civil if you want her to listen."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Storm removes the orb from his saddlebags.  "You said earlier, that this worked as a battery, correct?  So it could pretty much power any spell?  Even a transformation one?"

"So what I'm getting at is, if we pool our collective heads together, we could put together a transformation spell and use the orb to power it."

Storm takes a pencil and pad from his saddlebags and, placing the pad on the ground,  the pencil firmly in his teeth, remembering what he knew of arcane theory and biology, began drawing up a transformation spell.

OOC:Arcane Check.
Roll(1d20)+7:
19,+7
Total:26


"Not bad, if I do say so myself, though I'm sure somepony could improve on it." 
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:41 pm

"I'm sorry, but I'm finding it hard to concentrate. You all seem to be proposing different things, but none of them are truly more appealing then the current situation to me. Perhaps if you were to all decide on a plan of action, I might be more apt to agree to it. Maybe even assist I do confess that the same routine for a millenium is rather dull, so at the very least this should be of some interesting distraction before I eat you." Koli allows herself a quick preening. "After all, four and one of you are better than any single animal you could provide. And what would you even transform me into that I would be more amenable?"
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  RavenscroftRaven on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:09 pm

'Into hog feed and fletching.' Emerald wouldn't say it aloud, being admonished by Boulder made her blush a bit, while striking first wasn't according to her proper noblesse, goading a fight was practically the same thing. Instead, cowed, she simply adds a rune to the dirt drawing, not saying much, but it was a pretty reasonable stabilization rune if a spell was any more complicated than standard circle magic.


Aid Another Arcana.
Roll(1d20)+12:
9,+12
Total:21
avatar
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2012-10-09

View user profile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Alright, moving on


Emerald adds a bit of refinement to Storm's transformation spell (which, as a doctor and a Pegasus, he obviously would have known. Obviously), giving it a boost. The end result of the spell would allow two casters to work together to perform a transformation on a willing target- BUT, the result and duration of which are indeterminable. Upping the power, focus, or source of magic would allow for greater control, but only during the initial casting.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Bronymous wrote:Alright, moving on


Emerald adds a bit of refinement to Storm's transformation spell (which, as a doctor and a Pegasus, he obviously would have known. Obviously), giving it a boost. The end result of the spell would allow two casters to work together to perform a transformation on a willing target- BUT, the result and duration of which are indeterminable. Upping the power, focus, or source of magic would allow for greater control, but only during the initial casting.




"Emerald, Gearink, what do you say?  Would you be willing to cast this?"  Storm gets the orb and places it beside the spell.

OOC:Assuming they're okay with this, I'd like to proactively assist by adjusting the weather to make it more comfortable, but thats a 10 minute duration, so I'd like to signal my intent early.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  deonte9109 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Though Kanen's grasp of pony language was sharpened his distrust for magicks was still very high. He began distancing himself from Koli wanting to put as much distance between his body and Koli's.
"Please everypony let u snot be so rash with all of this. I am still inclined to believe that my plan is the best option and further more it does not require the use of that ghastly magic."
avatar
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Valdosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:58 pm

"Kanen, love," said Dodger. "Koli herself has stated that any animal you summon would not be enough to satiate her, especially considered to our merry band. And think of this as learning more about the... haeksenn, was it? About how they work."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:00 am

"What a colourful group of folks you all are." Gearick remarking as he shook his head, walking about to where the transportation spell was being laid out. He examined it carefully, as through he was no mage. He still knew a thing or two about magic above most. After a while, he said. "It'll transform, but who knows for how long? I think I know how to help with that, a little trick I've learned." Before he began to modify and add to the spell.


Spoiler:
Arcana: 16+8 = 24
avatar
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 4116
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 22
Location : ENGLAND!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:03 am

deonte9109 wrote:Though Kanen's grasp of pony language was sharpened his distrust for magicks was still very high. He began distancing himself from Koli wanting to put as much distance between his body and Koli's.
"Please everypony let u snot be so rash with all of this. I am still inclined to believe that my plan is the best option and further more it does not require the use of that ghastly magic."

"At the risk of getting into a debate about this, magic is neither good nor bad, it just a tool.  When used wisely, it bring benefits to all, when used poorly, suffering.  If you're going to point out a flaw in my plan, tell me how it will hurt anypony.  Also, you plan is very temporary.  Feed her today, and she'll just be hungry again later."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"What a colourful group of folks you all are." Gearick remarking as he shook his head, walking about to where the transportation spell was being laid out. He examined it carefully, as through he was no mage. He still knew a thing or two about magic above most. After a while, he said. "It'll transform, but who knows for how long? I think I know how to help with that, a little trick I've learned." Before he began to modify and add to the spell.

"Normally, probably not very long, but with the orb, probably quite a bit longer."

Storm taps the orb and closes his eyes.

OOC:Trying to sense the general charge level of the orb. Arcane check.
Roll(1d20)+7:
17,+7
Total:24
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  deonte9109 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:44 am

"My plan only requires Koli to learn self-constraint when eating." Kanen retorted. He then turned towards Koli herself. "And you have admitted that you have gone for long periods of time without food. What I am offering is choice to never have to worry about where or when your next meal will be. While I may not be able to summon enough food for a feast, surely there must be a creature that can keep your hunger away. Besides don't we all require sustenance on a regular basis. Furthermore, just because her physical appearance may change her appetite may still be just as insatiable. And you may try to convince me otherwise that magic can be safe but I have seen too much evil done with it to ever trust it. Magic corrupts everything it touches and the Haeksenn are examples of this. You may claim that magic is only a tool but riddle me this, do you feel more powerful knowing you can wield magic? Do you feel superior to others because of your ability to defy the laws of nature? Our minds are all soiled and since your magics seem to be an extension of your minds that means your own magic is corrupt as well. We all are just one bad day from losing ourselves to the darkness that exists in ourselves and in magic. So please do not try to lecture me in your delusions of magic."
avatar
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Valdosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:59 am

deonte9109 wrote:"My plan only requires Koli to learn self-constraint when eating." Kanen retorted. He then turned towards Koli herself. "And you have admitted that you have gone for long periods of time without food. What I am offering is choice to never have to worry about where or when your next meal will be. While I may not be able to summon enough food for a feast, surely there must be a creature that can keep your hunger away. Besides don't we all require sustenance on a regular basis. Furthermore, just because her physical appearance may change her appetite may still be just as insatiable. And you may try to convince me otherwise that magic can be safe but I have seen too much evil done with it to ever trust it. Magic corrupts everything it touches and the Haeksenn are examples of this. You may claim that magic is only a tool but riddle me this, do you feel more powerful knowing you can wield magic? Do you feel superior to others because of your ability to defy the laws of nature? Our minds are all soiled and since your magics seem to be an extension of your minds that means your own magic is corrupt as well. We all are just one bad day from losing ourselves to the darkness that exists in ourselves and in magic. So please do not try to lecture me in your delusions of magic."

"One may as well claim that we're all corrupt as well. Pegasi fly via magic influence of their wings. Earth pony strength comes from their magic. I'm sure deer have some quiet form of magic as well. Even without that, our bodies and minds grant power to exert influence on the world. However, here's the difference, even though power can corrupt, we can choose to let it corrupt us further by using that power responsibly."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  deonte9109 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:28 pm

"You still forget that you are a step away from losing yourself to its influence. All it takes is one moment one single moment to be lost forever. Can you honestly tell me that you have never abused this power? Maybe to make something in your life easier or perhaps to "control" something or a situation? Your own Princess once succumbed to her own corruption and abused magic, luckily for you the Elements just so happened to save the day. But what about the next time evil magic is used and the next what then? You cannot just keep hoping that somepony will just happen to come by to save the day.  The only way you can stop creatures from using the evils of magic is to force it upon them by magic but that in itself is evil which is in a sense what you are preparing to do to this creature. Bending the laws of nature because they do not suit your taste....lazy and weak. However, this discussion is beginning to get off point. We still need to come with a proper plan of action and follow through with it. If you insist on using magic then you will do so without my support or assistance."
avatar
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Valdosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:34 pm

"I agree that this is not the time to discuss the merits of magic or not using magic.  I think we should, and of course, I would not ask you to contribute to anything you didn't feel comfortable with." 

Storm turns to the rest of the party.  "Does anypony else have any comments or would be good to proceed?  As I said, I'd rather you all be comfortable with this and we hash out any concerns first."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Fury of the Tempest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:44 pm

"Well I personally think the deer is an idiot, calling the entire pony race corrupt or near corruption when we have an incredibly fair and just kingdom, and lets remember that Princess Celestia had the ability to move. The. Sun. With her magic, and she was a kind and benevolent ruler for at least a thousand years. So yeah, I don't know what happened to him, but he really is an idiot if he things magic is corrupt." Gearick remarked when the question was raised about people wanting to make comments. "But apart from that, go ahead."
avatar
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 4116
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 22
Location : ENGLAND!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:33 pm

"Personally, I would rather try this ritual than hope we can summon enough food to satiate dear Koli."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum