The Sun Sets

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  deonte9109 on Sun May 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Kanen was still a bit amazed he made it out of the window in one piece. The sound of Scales voice brought him back to reality.
"Um yeah sure." He said blankly keeping pace. "Hey quick question do you ponies know anything about leaves that can heal any injury?"
avatar
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Valdosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Paper Shadow on Sun May 18, 2014 10:48 pm

"What do I look like, a doctor?" replies Night Scales...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3714
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun May 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Scales, Kanen:
You begin moving quickly south, down the street towards town hall. The guards have already flown out of sight, and there are noises coming from near the houses on either side of you.


Last edited by Bronymous on Mon May 19, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Mon May 19, 2014 1:37 am

Bronymous wrote:Storm, Gearick:
You get everything you think you'd need and head out to the hallway. The room with the Pegasus inside is still intact, so that's a good sign. You turn the corner and find Dodger, who was on his way back to find you.

"We're heading for the Apothecary on this floor. I think we might have a better chance there."
Storm nods to Dodger as he heads in that direction.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Paper Shadow on Mon May 19, 2014 2:54 am

Night Scales makes haste...

(Athletics Check: 8 (Roll) + 9 (Skill) + 5 (Haste) = 22)

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3714
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon May 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Dodger follows only until he's confident he can get back to the apothecary.

"I'll go find Bells and get her there," said Dodger, heading back towards the room Bells is holed up in.
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon May 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Storm, Dodger, Gearick:
You continue along the hall. A moment later, Bells' cat returns, bearing a note. Storm and Gearick also notice that the injured zombie pony is missing from where it was laying earlier. Once you reach the bedroom with the apothecary equipment, Dodger goes back for Bells.

Bells:
After several minutes of waiting, Dodger walks back in the room. Before he can say anything, though, there is a very polite knock at the other door.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose on Mon May 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Bells looks at the door, assuming it must be Storm. "Come in!"


yes this is probably incredibly stupid, but eh
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon May 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Dodger also looks at the door, eager to see who was on the other side. Someone who knocked that politely was sure to be at least a gentlecolt like him.

Unless, of course, it was the police. In which case fleeing the room would be a bad idea anyway. Still, Rough Boulder's papers were in order, so as long as nopony else gave away his real name Dodger didn't see this going TOO poorly.

dodger's intelligence is 5 of course this is a bad idea
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon May 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Bells, Dodger:
The door does not open. Whoever it is knocks again.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose on Mon May 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Bells sighs and gets up to let them in. Either they didn't her her tell them to come in, or they just can't open the door for some reason.
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon May 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Bells, Dodger:
You open the door, and on the other side is the injured unicorn you saw earlier. He smiles at Bells and asks, "Would you like to buy an encyclopedia?" He then barrels into her knocking her to the floor and jumping up an down on top of her, giggling.

Bells roll Endurance.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  deonte9109 on Mon May 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Perception:
6(skill)+3(bonus)+15(roll)=24 to see if I can see the source of the noise as I continue to the town hall.
"Hey do you hear something?" Kanen asked nervously not trusting of the unknown.
avatar
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Valdosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose on Mon May 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Bells shrieks and falls over, not used to dealing with the zombies at all, and unable to do anything about it because of the ring on her horn. "Bāngzhù! Bāngzhù! Bāngzhù! BaAAAAAaa!!!"
Endurance:
Roll(1d20)+5:
8,+5
Total:13
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon May 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Dodger, taken by surprise at what is most certainly NOT a gentlecolt, has barely enough time to make some distracting noises in hopes of... well, distracting it. From what he can tell they're attracted to it but he's not exactly making himself heard over the din right now.

[8:36:10 PM] Alexander von Koopa: (Persuasion) 1d20 (2) + 9 = 11
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon May 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Scales, Kanen:
Scales speeds off toward town hall. Within a few minutes she catches up with the guards who are flying over head. One of them hears you coming, looks back, and warns his partner. They both peel off in different directions, coming down to land on either side of you. "Stay where you are, bat." One of them growls. They keep their distance, ready for anything.

In the commotion, Scales does not realize she has left Kanen behind. Kanen, meanwhile, watches the alleyways suspiciously, and sure enough catches sight of more ponies. Most of them don't take any notice, but one little foal sees and calls out to him for help- as he dangles from the ledge of a 2nd story balcony.

Bells:
The Unicorn flattens you, and his hooves pound on you relentlessly. One of them lands on the side of your head, dazing you, while another hits a soft spot in your gut, causing immense pain and slight nausea. A third hoof finally fails to find ground, glancing off of you, causing the unicorn to stumble and fall onto you.

Bells takes 5 damage, and is suffering from some kind of internal injury.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon May 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Dodger, thinking quickly, looks for something to throw at the unicorn and hurls it with as much force as he can muster. Hopefully that would at least distract him enough to get him focused on Dodger and off of Bells.


Acrobatics: 1d20 (14) + 12 = 26 to THROW THE NEAREST THING
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon May 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Dodger:
Without thinking you grab the chair from Bells' desk and hurl it. It isn't too heavy, but collides nicely with the Unicorn, its old wood splintering across his back. Unfortunately it does little to get him off Bells, instead causing him to fall on top of her again.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Tue May 20, 2014 12:08 am

Dodger was taken aback for a split-second - did he REALLY just break his vow of pacifism? Neighagra Falls certainly was changing him, but he hoped it would be for the better. He then moved up against a wall and kicked it as hard as he could, trying to get the attention of anypony in the house, because unless he wanted to get into a knock-down, drag-out fight he wasn't equipped to deal with this unicorn himself. He needed distractions help.

ATHLETICS TO KICK THE MIGHTY WALL: 1d20 (Nat 20) + 6 = CRITICAL
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose on Tue May 20, 2014 12:21 am

Bells desperately tries to push the zombie off of her, going for any and all pressure-points she can think of.
Athletics:
Roll(1d20)+5:
20,+5
Total:25 wat
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue May 20, 2014 1:07 am

Bells, Dodger:
With a mighty kick, Dodger bucks the wall loud enough that everyone in the house can hear the thump. It is also hard enough to send a crack straight up the wall, along the ceiling... and then a chunk of ceiling falls off, landing cleanly on the Unicorn's head. It topples forward, once again having been trying to stand, and at the same time, Bells lashes out, trying to push him away. As it turns out, the unicorn's downward force and Bells upward force connect as a devastating kick, rather than a push, and the Unicorn gets knocked clean away- and up into the newly formed hole. He hangs there comically, head stuck in the ceiling.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Tue May 20, 2014 1:58 am

Storm sighs as he reads the note. "Bells..." At hearing the noise, Storm rushes down the corridor to her room and throws the door open.

"Well this isn't good."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue May 20, 2014 2:00 am

Storm enters just after the new ceiling fixture is installed. A few loose bits of plaster fall from the ceiling.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose on Tue May 20, 2014 2:30 am

"Ho... Hello." Bells says, carefully standing back up. "I do believe this gives us the perfect opportunity to test my theory of the Void being the best place for curing the locals quickly."
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue May 20, 2014 2:34 am

When she stands up, Bells immediately feels that injury deep in her abdomen. It feels like someone has knotted her organs together and trapped them in a vice grip.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5712
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum