The Sun Sets

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose on Tue May 20, 2014 2:48 am

"Erk... Maybe being in the Void would be a good idea for me too, since apparently anything is possible there..." Bells starts to make her way to the Void portal, but instead just collapses. "Or maybe I can just stay here and let a doctor make sure I am not horribly injured and that waking would make it worse..." She gives Storm a look, pain in her eyes.
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 19
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Tue May 20, 2014 3:02 am

"Let me check your injuries. And then we can check if your idea would work. I do see two issues. Making sure the ponies don't go wandering off once they enter the Void, and two, will the antidote continue to work once outside."

Storm immediately goes to work checking out Bells injuries, Dodger's injuries, and the unicorn to see whether he's still alive or not.

OOC: Assessing injuries Heal + FK(Diagnoses)
Bells:
Roll(1d20)+15:
17,+15
Total:32

Dodgers
Roll(1d20)+15:
11,+15
Total:26

Unicorn
Roll(1d20)+15:
18,+15
Total:33


avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue May 20, 2014 3:09 am

Storm:
Dodger doesn't seem to have any new injuries.
Bells, on the other hand, has bruising all across her side where the unicorn was jumping on her, including a few on her face, head and neck. However, just in front of her flank, in a sensitive spot on her abdomen, there is a rapidly spreading bruise and some decent swelling. It looks like the Unicorn may have torn one of her internal organs, causing her to bleed internally, and the swelling makes it hard to apply any pressure to the area. Luckily it doesn't look fatal, just extremely painful.
The unicorn, finally, is still alive, held in place by his jaw and not his throat. His injuries are minor, though he isn't moving around at all.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Tue May 20, 2014 3:30 am

"Bells, you've got internal injuries. It'd be probably best for you to rest, but that's probably not an option right now. But I will do what I can for you."

OOC: I'm not an actual doctor, but what I've read seems to indicate that treating this would require minor surgery. I'm assuming Storm has on hand some medicines that could help.
Roll(1d20)+10:
6,+10
Total:16
If Medical Training could be applied to this, make it +10 for a total of 26.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue May 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Storm:
Carrying a first aid kit, you would have access to an ice pack, which would help reduce the swelling, and some numbing ointment. That won't help the internal injury, though, so the best you can do is either keep her still and give her some painkillers (which you have but aren't guaranteed to help), perform the surgery, or find something else to use. You recall that you have two vials of something from the lab, but...

avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Tue May 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Storm looks around for something he could use or make into a makeshift travois.

"Dodger. see if you can find anything we can make into a stretcher. We need two sturdy wood poles and some durable cloth. "

OOC:Perception
Roll(1d20)+7:
5,+7
Total:12
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue May 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Storm:
There's some splintered wood from a broken chair that doesn't look to be big enough. There's also the bedframe, which maybe could be dismantled. Or the desk.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  deonte9109 on Wed May 21, 2014 12:07 am

Kanen takes off towards the foal.
"Hey kid whatever you do DONT fall!"
This is the most craziest day of life seriously
Epic catch:
4(roll)+10(skill)=14........nuuuuuu


Last edited by deonte9109 on Wed May 21, 2014 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 25
Location : Valdosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Wed May 21, 2014 12:18 am

Kanen:
"Oh... ok, I think I can-" He falls. Kanen sprints forward to catch him, but is too far away. The colt hits the ground, and after a moment, lets out a low, long wail. That wail escalates into cries of agony. Kanen can see that two of his legs are bleeding. He can also see that his cries are attracting the attention of two ponies who were standing down the alley.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Wed May 21, 2014 2:14 am

Bronymous wrote:Storm:
There's some splintered wood from a broken chair that doesn't look to be big enough. There's also the bedframe, which maybe could be dismantled. Or the desk.

"Bells, we've got a choice of dismantling either the desk or your bed to make travois. Do you have any preferences?"


He turns to Gearick. (OOC:Assuming Gearick is in the room. If not the following exchange doesn't happen.)

"Can you make a travois for us to put Bells on?"


OOC:I suspected Gearick had the Fabricate utility, and he does.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose on Wed May 21, 2014 3:49 am

"The bed... I can always just sleep on the mattress on the ground, after all." Bells says, looking over at her bed with the notes. "I recommend we also take my notes, so I can show you what I found on the Void."
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 19
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Wed May 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Storm, Dodger, Gearick:
This talk of beds reminds the three of you that it's been a rather long day, between losing Star, the Deer, the lumberyard, the tree, Koli (who seems to have fallen asleep herself) and the craziness in the house and void. You guys are exhausted.

Bells, having been unconscious for some of that time, is not quite that tired.

Hey I just remembered my status effects thing. Storm Dodger and Gearick are EXHAUSTED. Kanen is TIRED. Bells and Scales are fine. Kanen doesn't realize he's tired right now due to the circumstances. Situational penalties apply as long as these effects are active.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Paper Shadow on Wed May 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Bronymous wrote:Scales, Kanen:
Scales speeds off toward town hall. Within a few minutes she catches up with the guards who are flying over head. One of them hears you coming, looks back, and warns his partner. They both peel off in different directions, coming down to land on either side of you. "Stay where you are, bat." One of them growls. They keep their distance, ready for anything.
Night Scales pulls out her ID. "Don't worry, I ain't a gowed-up zombie," she replies...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Wed May 21, 2014 3:56 pm

The guards visibly relax at the coherent speech, and one of them steps forward to examine the ID. "Ok, good, local police?" He has an accent. "Do you know anything that can help us about the situation in town? Other than this crazy disease outbreak and zombies, obviously."
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Paper Shadow on Wed May 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Scales nods her head at the mention of local police, but shakes at knowing anything that can help. "I popped out to check in a gee making a cure, but when I got there it turned out he's ready for a Chicagoat Overcoat. I'm heading to Town Hall to report back to the big guy."

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Wed May 21, 2014 6:00 pm

"...A Chicagoat... what?" "I think it means bodybag. He's dead?" "Have there been a lot of casualties so far? And what's this about a cure?"

-------

http://ponytales.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=885
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5625
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum