Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Post  Zarhon on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:13 pm

"Why, thanks! Let me see if I can make someting' a bit more tastier out of dis' vegetable... Infuse it wit' a bit of flavorful-mojo! Perhaps we can all share a meal togetha' on less bashful terms? Both yah' crew's seem very colorful an' interestin', and I believe we already met yah' bouncin' pink puzzle of a friend at da' market, Straw-Hats. Now miss Bun, could you list yah' favorite tastes in food?"

Persuasion:
Trying to cooperate with Velvet to making a better-tasting carrot via Magical Tricks, for the bunny-mare. Akin to how Rarity made dresses for the Mane Six.

Persuasion
5+6 = 11
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:38 pm

"Mugger at the bottom of the stairs, and far as I can tell both our combat styles are a little too flashy for close-quarters black market, no?" He thought a bit. "Any ideas?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:37 am

tygerburningbright wrote: "It's the style that I created and this sword already likes me and I just got it like twenty minutes ago. Yea yea well I'm Rainbow Dash the...um...er...well..." Torque can practically see the mental gears struggling within the Pegasus's mind. "...of the Straw Hat Pirates and that's Applejack our chef and that's... some rabbit I guess. Kinda par for the course once got in a fight for dog food ya. Now are you going to talk more or can I go fight?
"...You found a cursed sword twenty minutes ago and it already likes you? Huh. At any rate, if your current status hasn't spoiled your appetite for violence, I'm not sure I would be able to." Torque turned to where Shallow seemed to be talking amiably with Applejack and Velvet Bun. "Alas, it seems my co-captain has ended the current hostilities. Sorry about that, but I'm sure another fight will come about some other time."

Torque started to approach the now-calmer group of pirates. "Hello, everyone. My name is Torque Szarnowski, pleasure to meet you all. I'm glad that you able to come to some degree of understanding. Although the shipyard could use a bit of fixing up." Torque took a look around to survey the damage, and to see if any workers remained for him to talk with about repairing the place.

Perception:
6 (1d20) + 8 + 3 (Sharp Eyes) = 17

Zarhon wrote:"Why, thanks! Let me see if I can make someting' a bit more tastier out of dis' vegetable... Infuse it wit' a bit of flavorful-mojo! Perhaps we can all share a meal togetha' on less bashful terms? Both yah' crew's seem very colorful an' interestin', and I believe we already met yah' bouncin' pink puzzle of a friend at da' market, Straw-Hats. Now miss Bun, could you list yah' favorite tastes in food?"
Torque noticed that Shallow seemed to be paying a bit more attention to his..."voodooing" of the carrot than what Miss Bun was actually saying. He tried getting Shallow to listen more carefully to the grey mare's actual tastes.

Persuasion (Assist?):
11 (1d20) + 11 = 22
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:56 am

"If you still wanting to spar with somepony... I'm free to brawl with yea." Boomer offers the Rainbow Maned Pegasus. "Do it one-on-one... Though not the best of brawler in that way I must admit... Tend to take too much damage too quickly before I can really get to fighting hard. Still working on fixing that flaw of mine."
Xel Unknown

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:00 am

Carat waits for 62 to enter. "I get the feeling that me going anywhere first is going to quickly become a very bad idea..."
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:13 pm

"Small ponies make good scouts, no?" Sixty-Two responds, stepping down the stairs and putting on his most impassive face.

He didn't need the book. He never needed the book. He'd Read the book a long time ago; had the entire thing memorized. He only used it for safety's sake, just in case the power he'd come to rely on ever failed him. One misremembered syllable and...

...of course, if his power ever failed him, he'd probably lose the ability to Read, too, and then his book would be useless to him. So perhaps that bit of overpreperation was completely nonsensical. Ah well. Point being slowly boiled down to was as follows: Sixty-Two didn't need the book. He just needed to say the words under his breath, look at somebody funny, click out the last syllable and...

Spoiler:
Prepping a use of Magical Tricks. Just in case something happens so suddenly that I don't get six seconds.
AProcrastinatingWriter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Zarhon wrote:"Why, thanks! Let me see if I can make someting' a bit more tastier out of dis' vegetable... Infuse it wit' a bit of flavorful-mojo! Perhaps we can all share a meal togetha' on less bashful terms? Both yah' crew's seem very colorful an' interestin', and I believe we already met yah' bouncin' pink puzzle of a friend at da' market, Straw-Hats. Now miss Bun, could you list yah' favorite tastes in food?"

Persuasion:
Trying to cooperate with Velvet to making a better-tasting carrot via Magical Tricks, for the bunny-mare. Akin to how Rarity made dresses for the Mane Six.

Persuasion
5+6 = 11
"Say what now? Actually that would be mah captain for ya."

"Hm um well I kinda have a weird set of tastes I really like sweet red bean paste, but also I love salted duck eggs and blackpower tea with green cheese is always a must."
Lyntermas wrote:
Torque noticed that Shallow seemed to be paying a bit more attention to his..."voodooing" of the carrot than what Miss Bun was actually saying. He tried getting Shallow to listen more carefully to the grey mare's actual tastes.

Persuasion (Assist?):
11 (1d20) + 11 = 22

With Torque's help Shallow manages to add on some of the additional flavors onto the carrot however they might be over powering the carrot itself.

Lyntermas wrote:
"...You found a cursed sword twenty minutes ago and it already likes you? Huh. At any rate, if your current status hasn't spoiled your appetite for violence, I'm not sure I would be able to." Torque turned to where Shallow seemed to be talking amiably with Applejack and Velvet Bun. "Alas, it seems my co-captain has ended the current hostilities. Sorry about that, but I'm sure another fight will come about some other time."

Torque started to approach the now-calmer group of pirates. "Hello, everyone. My name is Torque Szarnowski, pleasure to meet you all. I'm glad that you able to come to some degree of understanding. Although the shipyard could use a bit of fixing up." Torque took a look around to survey the damage, and to see if any workers remained for him to talk with about repairing the place.

Perception:
6 (1d20) + 8 + 3 (Sharp Eyes) = 17

Rainbow at first stoically grunts before Torque points out the ceasing of conflict. "Aw come on!"

"Mornin'"
"Nice to meet you"

It appears that all of the workers have either fled or have gone into hiding.

Xel Unknown wrote:"If you still wanting to spar with somepony... I'm free to brawl with yea." Boomer offers the Rainbow Maned Pegasus. "Do it one-on-one... Though not the best of brawler in that way I must admit... Tend to take too much damage too quickly before I can really get to fighting hard. Still working on fixing that flaw of mine."
Rainbow flies up to Boomer flashing a cocky grin. "You sure about that? I'm you know kinda out of your league." She then redraws each of her swords. "So come at me and don't hold anything back, this just might be fun."

1v1:
Going with most of your rules xel
passive 10 regen
ends at the end of the 5th turn
I'll roll a d3 for the extra turn.

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Small ponies make good scouts, no?" Sixty-Two responds, stepping down the stairs and putting on his most impassive face.

He didn't need the book. He never needed the book. He'd Read the book a long time ago; had the entire thing memorized. He only used it for safety's sake, just in case the power he'd come to rely on ever failed him. One misremembered syllable and...

...of course, if his power ever failed him, he'd probably lose the ability to Read, too, and then his book would be useless to him. So perhaps that bit of overpreperation was completely nonsensical. Ah well. Point being slowly boiled down to was as follows: Sixty-Two didn't need the book. He just needed to say the words under his breath, look at somebody funny, click out the last syllable and...

Spoiler:
Prepping a use of Magical Tricks. Just in case something happens so suddenly that I don't get six seconds.

Sixty-Two walks most of the way down the stairs before hearing the cocking of a pistol right next to his ear. "Ya 'hould now ho 't gos" A slurred voice whispers out.
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:44 pm

"Flowers."

Sixty-Two walks on, the gun behind him now a lovely bouquet of chrysanthemums. Metallic, sure, but they're definitely...well, flowers.

Spoiler:
And now I've used that Magical Tricks! Funny how life works out.
AProcrastinatingWriter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:51 pm

"...huh. I hadn't thought of that." Carat says, shrinking down to minimum size and then following 62 down the stairs - and is very glad she shrunk down when she did. She could actually do something... but what could she do? She wracked her mind for ideas, going deeper and deeper... eventually hitting a wall. Still in need of ideas, she breaks it, not knowing it was the Fourth Wall.
OOC:
Fracture the Fourth Wall – 2/Gaming Session
Preparation Time: 30 Seconds
For the next ten minutes (real time), all players may use player knowledge as if it was character knowledge.
[2] Unique – Preparation time becomes Instantaneous.
Carat blinks. Or maybe I blinked, she doesn't really know anymore, but at least she has an idea now. She starts running at the assailant, size increasing as she does so, tackling him and trying to hold him down, or something.
Acrobatics:
Roll(1d20)+9:
2,+9
Total:11
Reliability
Roll(1d20)+9:
3,+9
Total:12
Reliability
Roll(1d20)+9:
5,+9
Total:14
Goddamn Reliability
Roll(1d20)+9:
17,+9
Total:26 yay!
Question: does the +5 to the reroll add up, or is the final result only a 31?
following 62 down the stairs.

OOC:
APW, I am very not happy with you for interrupting my awesome post. Ah well, it saves a use of FtFW, I guess
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:50 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"If you still wanting to spar with somepony... I'm free to brawl with yea." Boomer offers the Rainbow Maned Pegasus. "Do it one-on-one... Though not the best of brawler in that way I must admit... Tend to take too much damage too quickly before I can really get to fighting hard. Still working on fixing that flaw of mine."
Rainbow flies up to Boomer flashing a cocky grin. "You sure about that? I'm you know kinda out of your league." She then redraws each of her swords. "So come at me and don't hold anything back, this just might be fun."

1v1:
Going with most of your rules xel
passive 10 regen
ends at the end of the 5th turn
I'll roll a d3 for the extra turn.
"Just... Well... All I ask is give me a little bit of time to shift my body into something more... Battleworthy..." Boomer asked with a mad grin. "And sure, I'm not going into this fight to win... But just have fun with & junk. What's the point in fighting unless there's fun to be had in a friendly honorable spar... Or there's something worth fighting for? I mean... Err.. Nevermind... Forgot where I was goin' with that. But I kinda to wonder, you ever fought a crazed bombermare before, Ms Three-Blades Swordsmare? If no, this'll be an interest test of how our different fightin' styles work out against eachother. First to pass out loses... Or give up... If the fight seems to take to long for either of our likings. Hope I don't lose too easily for you... But either way... TO A GLORIOUS FRIENDLY SPAR!"

(COMBAT ROLL: 13)

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:34 am

"Just keep da' duel wit' no collateral, an' as fair as yah' care to be! No blood-spouts, limb-cuttin', or otha' grim play, or I'll intervene!", Shallow elaborates, ready to spectate the duel as he continues his culinary 'art'. He cuts a small slice of the Voodoo'd-up-carrot and gives it a test-nibble, to confirm it is not, in fact, toxic to most living things.
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:55 am

"Sure... I'll aim for some minimal combat bombs... But yeah... Given how I bet myself & my new sparin' buddy fights here. Might be a tad hard to NOT cause some damage. It's just what happens in combat, you know? But I'll try not to make too much... Can't promass the same of my friend here though... Hehehehe..."
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:32 pm

"...Well, as long as they're having fun," Torque said before turning back to the others. "At any rate, we were originally headed over to the shipyard to see if we could find a shipwright to implement one of Boomer's designs for our ship, but...it looks like it might be a while before the workers come back...or before the docks are in any state to do any work."

"By the way, we've been looking for information regarding the Marine in charge of this city, Grizelda. We know that she is a griffon who is apparently quite "hard on crime", to the point that she's even rumored to have killed the previous Marine running this city, a corrupt bull. We also believe that she may be in possession of a rather powerful item, which could prove quite...problematic, if used against us or any pirates in the city. Have either of you heard anything?"
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:31 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Flowers."

Sixty-Two walks on, the gun behind him now a lovely bouquet of chrysanthemums. Metallic, sure, but they're definitely...well, flowers.

Spoiler:
And now I've used that Magical Tricks! Funny how life works out.

A brief awkward moment passes by before the flowers at dropped on the ground. " Gut ah 'ise goy 'ere" Immediately there are the sounds of five more pistols cocking all pointed at Sixty-Two.

Xel Unknown wrote:
"Just... Well... All I ask is give me a little bit of time to shift my body into something more... Battleworthy..." Boomer asked with a mad grin. "And sure, I'm not going into this fight to win... But just have fun with & junk. What's the point in fighting unless there's fun to be had in a friendly honorable spar... Or there's something worth fighting for? I mean... Err.. Nevermind... Forgot where I was goin' with that. But I kinda to wonder, you ever fought a crazed bombermare before, Ms Three-Blades Swordsmare? If no, this'll be an interest test of how our different fightin' styles work out against eachother. First to pass out loses... Or give up... If the fight seems to take to long for either of our likings. Hope I don't lose too easily for you... But either way... TO A GLORIOUS FRIENDLY SPAR!"

(COMBAT ROLL: 13)

"You talk too much... I'll let you strike first." Rainbow Dash lands a short distance away from the bomber-mare.

Roll:
init 12
1d3 2

Zarhon wrote: Shallow elaborates, ready to spectate the duel as he continues his culinary 'art'. He cuts a small slice of the Voodoo'd-up-carrot and gives it a test-nibble, to confirm it is not, in fact, toxic to most living things.

Its not the worse thing that you have ever eaten... but it would easily rank in the worst fifty. It would take a very strange palate to enjoy this thing...

Lyntermas wrote:"...Well, as long as they're having fun," Torque said before turning back to the others. "At any rate, we were originally headed over to the shipyard to see if we could find a shipwright to implement one of Boomer's designs for our ship, but...it looks like it might be a while before the workers come back...or before the docks are in any state to do any work."

"By the way, we've been looking for information regarding the Marine in charge of this city, Grizelda. We know that she is a griffon who is apparently quite "hard on crime", to the point that she's even rumored to have killed the previous Marine running this city, a corrupt bull. We also believe that she may be in possession of a rather powerful item, which could prove quite...problematic, if used against us or any pirates in the city. Have either of you heard anything?"

Both pirates rather meekly offer up small apologies for causing the situation...

Applejack thinks for a moment before answering. "I remember a drunkard marine customer a ranting and raving 'bout some bloody logia well couple of words ya don't use in polite company and never say to a mare's face around these parts."
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Shallow hands the flavor-enhanced carrot to Velvet. "It's certainly an acquired taste!"
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Carat, not being the target of the guns, doesn't hesitate to grab them with her telekinesis and shove them toward the ceiling, or at least point their barrels away from 62.
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Both pirates rather meekly offer up small apologies for causing the situation...

Applejack thinks for a moment before answering. "I remember a drunkard marine customer a ranting and raving 'bout some bloody logia well couple of words ya don't use in polite company and never say to a mare's face around these parts."

"A logia user? Hmm, dealing with Grizelda might be trickier than I thought. While I don't have a personal quarrel with her (as of yet), we encountered a ghost who wishes for her to be brought to task...or at least get the Enchanted Maelström stone that she took from him.

If it's not too much trouble, I have a few questions to ask.
-What are you two looking for along the Grand Line? One Piece? A chance to join one of the Emporers? The perfect recipe for cheese chowder?
-Have either of you heard of a Marine named Mycop and if he was in the area?
-Velvet, when we left Starlight City, there was another notable pirate: a pink filly in a large coat. Do you know anything about her?"
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:43 pm

"Besmith roquette terrimius bostalus," Sixty-Two intoned as the guns swiveled away. "Flowers."

A bouquet of roses. A bouquet of sunflowers. Of tulips. Of daffodils. Of buttercups.

"Any other threatening motions,"
he nodded at the general assembly, "And I'll look at your faces and think 'flowers' next. Clear?"

Spoiler:
Used my version of It's Witchcraft! to use Magical Tricks five times at once. I presumed this would require an Arcana roll, and presumed that the below would be good enough. If I am wrong on the second point, just let me know and I'll edit this post.
Arcana: 18 + 13(bonus) = 31
Persuasion (threat):13+9(bonus)=22
AProcrastinatingWriter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:57 pm

"Oh, wouldn't it just be so pretty if their faces matched their guns?" Carat says, standing behind 62 now with an innocently-creepy smile on her face.
Persuasion assist:
Roll(1d20)+13:
9,+13
Total:22
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Zarhon wrote:Shallow hands the flavor-enhanced carrot to Velvet. "It's certainly an acquired taste!"

Velvet immediately nibbles the end of the carrot and grimaces. "Its not the worst thing I've eaten... I think I'll just save it for later."

Lyntermas wrote:

"A logia user? Hmm, dealing with Grizelda might be trickier than I thought. While I don't have a personal quarrel with her (as of yet), we encountered a ghost who wishes for her to be brought to task...or at least get the Enchanted Maelström stone that she took from him.

If it's not too much trouble, I have a few questions to ask.
-What are you two looking for along the Grand Line? One Piece? A chance to join one of the Emperors? The perfect recipe for cheese chowder?
-Have either of you heard of a Marine named Mycop and if he was in the area?
-Velvet, when we left Starlight City, there was another notable pirate: a pink filly in a large coat. Do you know anything about her?"

"Me my dream is findin' the All Green a island in the Grand Line that's home to all the plants in the world." That third one... Velvet blushes slightly and squees at the thought.
Neither of the two are able to answer.
"Yea I know about her she calls her self "Bloody Blade" and she's strong I might be able to fight her during the full moon but not sure about any other time."

Copper Rose wrote:Carat, not being the target of the guns, doesn't hesitate to grab them with her telekinesis and shove them toward the ceiling, or at least point their barrels away from 62.

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Besmith roquette terrimius bostalus," Sixty-Two intoned as the guns swiveled away. "Flowers."

A bouquet of roses. A bouquet of sunflowers. Of tulips. Of daffodils. Of buttercups.

"Any other threatening motions,"
he nodded at the general assembly, "And I'll look at your faces and think 'flowers' next. Clear?"

Spoiler:
Used my version of It's Witchcraft! to use Magical Tricks five times at once. I presumed this would require an Arcana roll, and presumed that the below would be good enough. If I am wrong on the second point, just let me know and I'll edit this post.
Arcana: 18 + 13(bonus) = 31
Persuasion (threat):13+9(bonus)=22

Copper Rose wrote:"Oh, wouldn't it just be so pretty if their faces matched their guns?" Carat says, standing behind 62 now with an innocently-creepy smile on her face.
Persuasion assist:
Roll(1d20)+13:
9,+13
Total:22

There isn't any response after a moment it becomes apparent that the mugger fled after Carat smiled at him.

After going a short distance further 62 and Carat enter into the tunnels proper. The area appears to be rather advanced state of disrepair with crumbling walls and water flowing along the floor although there are torches of varying ages every few hundred feet. At the end of the current passageway there is a four way inter section behind a rusty gate.
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:19 am

tygerburningbright wrote:"Me my dream is findin' the All Green a island in the Grand Line that's home to all the plants in the world." That third one... Velvet blushes slightly and squees at the thought.
Neither of the two are able to answer.
"Yea I know about her she calls her self "Bloody Blade" and she's strong I might be able to fight her during the full moon but not sure about any other time."

"An "All Green" island? My mother would have a field day there." Torque then turned concerned. "Bloody Blade? If she's as dangerous as you say, then she is not someone we should face needlessly."

"A few more questions, if you please. By all means, feel free if you have any questions to ask me:
-Velvet, do you mean that you are stronger at a full moon, or that Bloody Blade is weaker?
-Do either of you know where the Marine Base is on this island? It might be good to do some reconoissance if we are to go against Grizelda (assuming we can find the rest of our crew and Boomer isn't too worn out from her fight).
-Are, uh, any members of your crews mechanically inclined? I'm always interested in gaining more technical knowledge."

Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:48 pm

"Say, yah' look traveled, an' I traveled a bit mah'self, miss Jack. Perhaps we can share some brew, stew, or sweet recipes and mixtures? Or maybe yah' can assist me wit' a certain 'naval gardening' project I be tryin' out?"
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Copper wrote:perception Roll(1d20)+11:
4,+11
Total:15 Reliability + Herp Derp = roll again

Roll(1d20)+11:
13,+11
Total:24 not bad
Copper can see that no one has used the gate in at the very least twenty years... although there is something odd about the flow of water.

Lyntermas wrote:

"An "All Green" island? My mother would have a field day there." Torque then turned concerned. "Bloody Blade? If she's as dangerous as you say, then she is not someone we should face needlessly."
"A few more questions, if you please. By all means, feel free if you have any questions to ask me:
-Velvet, do you mean that you are stronger at a full moon, or that Bloody Blade is weaker?
-Do either of you know where the Marine Base is on this island? It might be good to do some reconnaissance if we are to go against Grizelda (assuming we can find the rest of our crew and Boomer isn't too worn out from her fight).
-Are, uh, any members of your crews mechanically inclined? I'm always interested in gaining more technical knowledge."

"Oops! Um can I say a mare doesn't give up all her secrets."
To the other two questions the mares answer in the negative.
Zarhon wrote:"Say, yah' look traveled, an' I traveled a bit mah'self, miss Jack. Perhaps we can share some brew, stew, or sweet recipes and mixtures? Or maybe yah' can assist me wit' a certain 'naval gardening' project I be tryin' out?"

"Well ah I have a good deal of Baking and brewing recipes buuut they all need apples" The earth pony sniffles for a moment, " We have a fruit tree on the ship... only its a tarnation of a tangerin' tree."

In the battle between Boomer and Rainbow dash. The bomber mare opens with a quickly thrown bomb to test the waters a bomb which is cut out of the air a moment before it would have detonated. Through the explosion Rainbow dashes connecting the backsides of two of her swords straight at the cyborg actually drawing blood. The swordsmare is momentarily knocked back into a near by wall by a point blank venting of air by Boomer. Rainbow pauses for a moment tilting her head and flaring her wings so that each of her blades point directly into the sky. Sensing an opening for strong attack she runs as quickly as she can at the Pegasus reading one of her heavy metal hooves for a punch directly into her opponent's now smug grin. In the same instant that the punch connect with Rainbow two swords connect with Boomer the Pegasus is knocked back through the wall while Boomer drops to the ground for a moment no one moves but Rainbow picks herself up first and walker over to Boomer offering a hoof to help her up. "That was satisfying."
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:43 pm

"Well battled, yah' two! A bit noisy tho' - mite' be prudent not tah' stick around for da' Marines askin' about any broken walls. We was' headed for da' local boat-builders for some improvements, assumin dey' not fled earlier. Care tah' follow along? An' miss Jack, have yah' considered some bushy fruits, like strawberries? Not dat' fruits matchin' yah' lovely, lovely coat be bad - counters scurvy, I hear..."
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:56 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:In the battle between Boomer and Rainbow dash. The bomber mare opens with a quickly thrown bomb to test the waters a bomb which is cut out of the air a moment before it would have detonated. Through the explosion Rainbow dashes connecting the backsides of two of her swords straight at the cyborg actually drawing blood. The swordsmare is momentarily knocked back into a near by wall by a point blank venting of air by Boomer. Rainbow pauses for a moment tilting her head and flaring her wings so that each of her blades point directly into the sky. Sensing an opening for strong attack she runs as quickly as she can at the Pegasus reading one of her heavy metal hooves for a punch directly into her opponent's now smug grin. In the same instant that the punch connect with Rainbow two swords connect with Boomer the Pegasus is knocked back through the wall while Boomer drops to the ground for a moment no one moves but Rainbow picks herself up first and walker over to Boomer offering a hoof to help her up. "That was satisfying."
"Yes.. It was... Err... Can I trust you get me to my cap'm, think my body might be set up to explode... And trust me I don't wanna die taking out another island... Did that once and didn't like it......" The Mad Bombermare states before she passed out her body making a mystery ticking noise. She passed out before she could take that offered hoof, but her words and tone of voice made it clear that the Cyborg trusted the Rainbow Pegasus' skills to be upto this "hidden test" of her character.

((OOC: Flavor-junk to saying that... Well... My character has gone into the "coma" state in that "battle" that happened. Her body isn't going to really explode, but Rainbow has no way of knowing that. Basically to Boomer, she's trusts Rainbow's fighting skillset to be an par with hers but now she's testing Rainbow on how well she deals with basically a LIVING BOMB! for a friend like Boomer. XD

Basically think of this as Boomer is now "playing dead" and "gave the threat" of "if you don't get me to my boss I might blow up the island" before she passed out for real post-fight... I'd guess that given a Blending of both Rainbow Dash's personality with Zolo's skills... This will really likely just blow up in Boomer's face in the long run. But I feel like I know what I'm doing here.))
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top