Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slice of Night

+3
Ramsus
Dr Blight
SubjectZ
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Slice of Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Slice of Night

Post  Clockeye Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Stagewing finishes preparing his spell and finishes up warning the crowd, the then closes the box, tries to put basically a force field as tight up against smokes fur and pelt as possible and suddenly jarringly JAMS a sword into a single slot, the sword is positioned to where if the shield is broken it will lightly cut smokes hooves.
Roll:
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:37 pm

"That, is a very good question." Seeing that she's calmed down, Heartfelt moves off of the filly and quickly glances around the rest of the room, attempting to gather a quick impression of what everypony else is doing. This is not going as smoothly as she had hoped, and she feels like a similar situation has developed downtown.
If they're not already asking the colt what happened, Heartfelt will say to Quilted Crafts, "Well? Go ahead and explain yourself."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:06 am

As Smoke waited in the box, he began to have second thoughts about this. While it was no longer in the view of everyone, the Murder Box gave off a feeling of dread to the former thief, the kind of feeling one would get before being betrayed or an ambush. The ominous music and the magician's comment didn't help either. In fact, it made things worse. Smoke's breathing became shallow has his fear begins to grow and grow. He rubs his hoof across his scar from last week, remembering that it was a knife that caused that, and he just agreed to allow swords to be stabbed through him. He began to get twitchy, when he remembered that Heart was in the audience, and if this went bad...

"Yeah, no, buck this."

He looks into one of the sword slots in the direction opposite of the magician as the stallion prepared to strike with the first sword, and focuses on the stage in the quick moment of time. He reaches for a smoke bomb of choice with his mouth and bites into it, disappearing in a cloud of smoke and reappearing on stage away from the Murder Box in a second smoke cloud. Even being out in plain sight of the crowd made him fell just more comfortable than what he felt in the box. He tried to hide the amount of fear he was experiencing from everypony but, thanks to, well, just everything, the atmosphere, the music, just, even a non-existent creature that the photographer was as white as a sheet, quavering in fear on the stage in front of the crowd, and his love...

(Magic Point Spent (0/1 Remaining): Magic Element)
(Magic Element Activated: Obtained Flash Teleport)
(Flash Teleport Activated (1/2 Remaining))
(Persuasion Roll: 1 (Critical Failure))
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:31 am

Lyre was wrapped up in playing his song, a feeling of joy overwhelming him with the fact that he changed people's moods so much. He didn't notice the fact that he was starting to glow, nor did he notice when the light shot from him to Stagewing, causing him to hiccup and transform. He was so wrapped up in the feeling he had that he had a hard time noticing a lot of things, honestly. It was such a fun feeling.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Drago765 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:50 am

Heartfelt sees EVERY pony n the class staring, open mouthed. The teacher is wide-eyed, and motionless. Quilted looks at you, then at them, and says, "Uh, I-I don't know. Last thing I remember, he walked up to me and said... something. Did... did I do this?!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The crowd reacts quickly, yelling in surprise and backing away. Heart Blossom runs to the forefront and embraces you, before stepping back and smacking you upside the head. She says, "What were you thinking?! Honestly, you almost bleed to death, and a week later you get into a box with swords?! What is wrong with you?!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyre shots his morph-o-beam, and Stagewing hiccups. He feels his changeling powers losing control, and he turns into a tall, bi-pedal beast with horns and a large nose, roughly the same color as his pegasi form.
((For the record, he still has his build, just a bit... taller))
The crowd screams even louder and backs up a bit further, one stallion taking a dive into the water by accident.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 am

SubjectZ wrote:The crowd reacts quickly, yelling in surprise and backing away. Heart Blossom runs to the forefront and embraces you, before stepping back and smacking you upside the head. She says, "What were you thinking?! Honestly, you almost bleed to death, and a week later you get into a box with swords?! What is wrong with you?!"
"I... I... I... I don't..."

Smoke Screen finds himself at a lost for words as he tries to calm down and catch his breath. He runs his hoof through his already frizzled mane and stares wide-eyed half into the distance and half at his marefriend, unable to answer her question in his current state...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:47 am

Heartfelt frowns as Hard Hat's words come ringing back to her. Noticing that the colt has a few tears around his eyes, Heartfelt's eyes water up and her voice starts to falter instinctively.
She sighs and quietly says "...maybe it's too soon for you to go back to school. She turns to the teacher, who's apparently still standing there slack-jawed, and starts into "I'd..." but chokes and holds up a hoof, indicating that she needs a moment to compose herself. She coughs, and manages to say with several punctuating chokes, "I'm...incredibly sorry...I'd like....to take Quilted home...now...but I'll come...come back afterwards and...and we'll get this worked out...Is this alright?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:54 am

Heart Blossom goes back to hugging you and says, "Oh, honey, you must be terrified! Well, let's just go back and watch with the rest of the crowd. I think he's trying a new trick!' She pulls you towards the crowd, who is still apprehensive, watching Stagewing.
The teacher nods and says, regaining her composure, "Um, yes, yes, that, uh, sounds like a good idea." She walks toward the door and opens it for you, a concerned look upon her face. As you walk out, you hear her grab a first aid kit and checking on the colt Quilted... did something to. Quilted walks with you, a confused look upon her face.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:05 am

Smoke Screen nods slightly to Heart's suggestion as she pulls him. Frankly, he's surprised the magician is already onto the next trick. There's no flies on him, that's for sure. Still, despite his fearful state, Smoke takes pictures of the shapeshifted magician as he tries to keep his mind off the Murder Box and attempts to regain his composure...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:08 am

Heartfelt sniffles a little as they walk and dabs at her eyes with some tissues from her saddlebag. After they've moved a little ways from the school, Heartfelt gently asks Quilted, "So...you really don't know what happened in there?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:10 am

Quilted nods, and says, "I- I remember getting mad... really mad... what happened?"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:32 am

"I was in the other room, so I don't know exactly." She snorts and finishes out the tear cycle, before carefully continuing "But...I think he said something about...your birth mother, Shining Vigor."
She waits to see if Quilted responds, gently adding "Do you know that colt's name?" after a moment if it's silent.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 pm

"Unfortunately folks that's all the time we have. But please give a round of applause for this brave young stallion." Says stagewing making a grand sweeping motion towards smokescreen.
"Goodnight everyone!" Says stagewing, taking a grand bow as the curtains close in front of him.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Quilted tilts her head, confused, and says, "Yeah, that was Boulder Dash. I don't unders-" She is interrupted by a loud burst of excited music. You both turn to see a large crowd enjoying a show, seemingly a magic show, with a pegasi performing, and a baby dragon playing music. Quilted's face lights up, and she drags you by the hoof into the crowd to watch the show.
((To make it clear, i'm assuming you watched the show and enjoyed it, until Smokey came out panicking,which worried you, because you knew him, and definitely Heart Blossom. Feel free to RP now that the timelines are caught up.))
The crowd looks forward, surprised, and wonders if something went wrong, slowly, slowly dispersing, leaving Smoke Screen, Heart Blossom, Quilted, and Heartfelt.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Lyre stopped playing and looked around. "Well, from the looks of thing that either took a turn for the bad or went really well..." He mumbled to himself. He hoped the crowd still enjoyed themselves. Oh, he also hoped he was going to get paid, but that was another matter.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Heartfelt helps Quilted up onto her back for a better view.
Already somewhat worked up from Quilted getting into a hoof fight, Smoke almost getting stabbed really freaks Heartfelt out. As the crowd disperses, she quickly says "I know the guy who was up there, you wanna meet him, let's go!" and moves toward him and Heart Blossom, carrying Quilted on her back.
Roll:

Last edited by Quietkal on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Smoke Screen watches the stage in his scared state, surprised but revealed that the show is over. He takes a breather before ending it with a relaxing long breath, hovering slightly off the ground so he can rub his face with his hooves to calm him down. He isn't aware of the approaching mare and filly...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Heartfelt calls to the pair as she nears them, "Heart Blossom, Smoke Screen! How's my favorite cousin and her...colt friend?", inflecting upward on the last word and looking hopefully at Heart Blossom, implying a certain question.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Heart Blossom smiles and walks toward Heartfelt and Quilted, saying, "Hey, Hearfelt, how are you? Smokey here got quite a big scare, did I tell you about what happened to us last week?"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Heartfelt shakes her head, and slightly readjusts Quilted on her back. "No, I hadn't heard; what happened?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:14 pm

"I had a bit of a run in with a couple of cut-throats," comments Smoke Screen, who's feeling much calmer now, to Heartfelt. He also takes a glance at the little filly on the mare's back. She's unfamiliar to him...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Heartfelt gasps, worried for the implications that makes about her and Quilted's safety. "Oh, Luna! Here in the city?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Heart Blossom chimes in with, "Yep, he almost died! And then, just a week later, he volunteers to get in a box and have some random magician poke swords in him! Again, I ask, what was he thinking?!"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:05 pm

"I blame the catchy upbeat music. I'm not easily excited, but that dragon sure knows how to hype a crowd up," Smoke answers...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:59 pm

"Well... it seems like it went rather well! I won't worry about payment 'till later..." He said to himself, packing up his instrument in its case. He then saw the small group talking. "I wonder if they enjoyed the show... I should ask them." He then proceeded to walk towards the group while waving.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next