Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

+15
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
Sefton
Mind Gamer
Clockeye
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Doc pseudopolis
Zarhon
sunbeam
ValorlordV5
Paper Shadow
Ramsus
ZamuelNow
19 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 41 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Sobana wrote:That is two votes for me, I win.

Equestria is not a democracy.

Nightshade Glimmer will be joining when the time is right. Just realized she still has a key piece of homework to do before her character is "complete".
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 41 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  Sobana Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:15 am

ZamuelNow wrote:

Nightshade Glimmer will be joining when the time is right.  Just realized she still has a key piece of homework to do before her character is "complete".

Mayor Mare would disagree with you...

Nightshade: "Bookworm I'm studious. From my cerebral cortex to my gluteus. Back in magic kindergarten I aced my college exam. Now, I'm no rocket scientist, oh wait, I am. When I pour my Alpha-bits I get nothing but straight A's-"

What homework is missing?
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:07 am

Sobana wrote:
ZamuelNow wrote:

Who says they voted her there?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Crystalite wrote:
Sobana wrote:
ZamuelNow wrote:

How else would one become a mayor?
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:08 pm

tygerburningbright shall be retiring Professor Lichen Fields.  With permission, he'll now be used as an NPC within the campaign.  Currently, he's accompanying Princess Silver Swirl.  On that note, while it was originally going to be a little later, Stout Spirit and Turquoise Tree are temporarily joining the princess on a side mission while the rest are in Caballuston recovering.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Sobana wrote:
Crystalite wrote:
Sobana wrote:
ZamuelNow wrote:

How else would one become a mayor?

Go to Friendship Gardens and ask Sun Rush, I bet she knows...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:53 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:tygerburningbright shall be retiring Professor Lichen Fields.  With permission, he'll now be used as an NPC within the campaign.  Currently, he's accompanying Princess Silver Swirl.  On that note, while it was originally going to be a little later, Stout Spirit and Turquoise Tree are temporarily joining the princess on a side mission while the rest are in Caballuston recovering.
Looks like my time to shine is coming quickly...
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:23 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:tygerburningbright shall be retiring Professor Lichen Fields.  With permission, he'll now be used as an NPC within the campaign.  Currently, he's accompanying Princess Silver Swirl.  On that note, while it was originally going to be a little later, Stout Spirit and Turquoise Tree are temporarily joining the princess on a side mission while the rest are in Caballuston recovering.

Sweet, I was wondering when the princess would answer Stout's questiosn about the staff.

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:41 pm

This just makes me want to play more...
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 am

ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41