The Destiny Upgrade

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: The Destiny Upgrade

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Let's keep the flexibility then and make it clear in the description that it can be either a portable variant or an entrenched element of the setting depending on how the DM and Players want to integrate it.

How's the Destiny rebalancing coming along?

Looking for an artist right now, one that would be excited to work with me and Kindulas in creating a superhero comic. If you're interested, know anyone that might be interested, or just want to give the script for our first issue a read - enjoy the link below.

My Comic Project
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:How's the Destiny rebalancing coming along?
Wednesday was my tabletop RPG night so I'll have to work on it later today.
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Philadelphus on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:Let's keep the flexibility then and make it clear in the description that it can be either a portable variant or an entrenched element of the setting depending on how the DM and Players want to integrate it.
I think flexibility is the best solution here. Smile

Philadelphus
Designer
Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:07 pm

I delayed doing anything with Dragon Disciple since I was trying to work on Explorer first and it's clear that will need to be rebuilt from scratch.  However, considering the discussion about there needing to be an either/or for Master Detective's level 4 to allow the old option but make it portable, I did a rewrite of its wording:

Master Detective - Level 4 Secondary option:
Level 4 - Into The Hero-Cave
A great detective needs suitably fantastic forensics laboratory. Through your skill, ingenuity or investment you have managed to craft a laboratory worthy of a mind such as yourself. This lab is either set in a permanent location (such as your house, workplace or a secret location) or it is designed to be in any number of portable forms ranging from a complex and well stocked utility belt to a van filled with gear for the latest mystery. When using your laboratory, you may roll twice on skill checks made to investigate objects and take either result. Your forensics laboratory also hosts a significant criminal library, which allows you to roll twice on skill checks made to identify people or objects and their associated histories (such as recognizing a stranger and determining their reputation, or identifying the history surrounding a stolen painting).
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum