Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP

+6
Clockeye
Fury of the Tempest
tygerburningbright
sunbeam
Ramsus
ZamuelNow
10 posters

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP - Page 36 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed May 28, 2014 12:39 am

Hearing Muse's answer, he had to nod in agreement, when Grease spoke up, Gearick quickly considered the question, saying. "Depends how long it takes for those two to come back, but more importantly, I think we should be as small and stealthy as possible. We don't want to make an incident after all, as we are technically breaking the law..."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP - Page 36 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP

Post  sunbeam Wed May 28, 2014 10:37 am

"Fair enough." Grease says, reattaching the disc to his tooth with a static crackle. "How are we leaving, anyways? The only exit is the front door, and if we're leaving through that we need to leave before the guards get back. Blasting our way out isn't exactly an option, considering we're under a friendly castle this time."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 pm

"I can find an exit if someone can get the other two here."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed May 28, 2014 11:35 pm

"Hector seems to have the best lung capacity for contacting them right now. Tying them to the Rhinocerocket would probably kill them, right?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri May 30, 2014 3:44 am

"If they managed to get to the horseshoe, they should be able to get back just fine, lets give them another 30 seconds before we try and extract them." Gearick said, hoping he was making the right decision here and the two could get back just fine.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri May 30, 2014 11:42 am

kingofsouls wrote:"NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT! I TURNED ALIVE AND I DON'T LIKE IT!"

"....the buck? STAY THERE! WE'LL HELP YOU!"

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"If they managed to get to the horseshoe, they should be able to get back just fine, lets give them another 30 seconds before we try and extract them."

"No dice! We don't have 30 seconds. I'll get them," Hector reaponded, leaning back into a launch position...

((Hector is not going to listen to words here. If someone wants to try and stop him forcefully, this is the time to do it.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Sat May 31, 2014 1:21 am

"HURRY HECTOR!"

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:56 am

Gearick was about to reach out with his magic to stop Hector, but on hearing the others shouting he sighed, saying. "Alright, go get them. But be damn careful about it alright?" The unicorn not wanting to have to teleport anyone out of the room as they needed him to teleport them out afterwards.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:52 pm

"Right!" the hippogriff said in response before launching himself into the hallway, speeding in like a bat out of Tartarus...

Checks:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:03 am

Hector races to his allies' side with impressive speed.  But shall his strength be enough to carry them back?

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:27 am

((Sorry this took so long.))

"INCOMIIIIING!"

Hector made a neat barrel roll, landing at just the right split-second in front of them. He stopped briefly, panting ever so slightly. "Now, let's get... You... What?" He looked at Turqoise Tree. "...Turqoise? You're. You're not all... Spirity and stuff! What happened!?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:17 pm

With time of the essence, Hector raced back with Stout Spirit and Turquoise Tree in tow. With everypony nearby, Muse peered through the mind of one of the guards outside the castle. "There's the exit. Hope you're ready to run."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:53 am

Gearick nodded at Muse’s words, ready to run as fast as he could. He wasn’t as swift as some of the others, but he was determined he would NOT be the slowest out of the group. He was a very fit pony thank you very much, just simply not an athlete. Turning to Muse, he asked. “I assume you’ll tell me when I need to teleport us all? In fact, where would I need to teleport us to?”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:54 pm

"You should be able to see through this guard's eyes like I can. Exit there."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:18 pm

"How many guards are there out there?" Hector asked as he pulled his cloud canister off hks back, shifting it around into a position to use it.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:05 am

"Only three outside since most are headed this way."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:15 am

Grease reaches into his gearbox and starts shuffling around, gathering parts for a trap. "Muse, if our vision gets obscured, transmit through my eyes. I can see in most anything."

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 am

"Good! Get that door ready," he said, pointing the nozzle towards it. "I'm going to lay down some fog in there and take 'em out. Be ready to either bolt or fight when shout"

Checks:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:40 am

"Put down the fog, but don't knock them out." Gearick interrupted Hector's actions, using his telekinesis to push the nozzle downwards so the hippogriff would have to listen to him. "We don't want to add assaulting the guard to the list of possible crimes."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:05 am

"....Riiight. Especially considering they're NOT about to try and beat the tar out of you. I don't like it either, but I'm not willing to take chances here."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:24 am

"With the fog, it isn't necessary." Gearick said firmly, seething slightly at Hector's attitude, honestly the new members of the team were starting to got on his nerves as they were causing more trouble than they were worth. "Our mission is to retrieve the horseshoes with minimal conflict. It is in the Keep's best interest if we simply run and only fight it there is no other options."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:45 am

"...Fine. Now hush a moment, I have some fog to make..."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:49 am

Gearick nodded and fell silent, allowing Hector to take control of his device and point it at the door once more.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:32 pm

"Anything we can do? I can turn into a rat and scare them?"

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:02 pm

"You can sit tight and stay close to the group this time. If you get separated, find us and stay even closer." Grease says, trying to keep a mocking tone out of his voice. "Even if Hector makes proper fog, you'd still need something bigger than a rat to scare a trained royal guard."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next